00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpyBaby just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,764,490 Views | 87,905 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-04-16 23:09:27

only took me... a few years to level up

"With that vote, you now have 17,765 experience points. You need -5 more to get to Level 41. The next Grounds Gold day begins in 0 hours, 51 minutes, and 30 seconds."

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-04-17 00:04:18

Level 22 get.

"Censorship is telling a man that he cannot have a steak just because a baby cannot chew it." - Mark Twain

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-04-17 04:25:29

Farewell my beloved level 49, i shall miss you the most as you was the level i always wanted

Hi level 50... hows it going?...

also, blue dragon will live on... from a distance...

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-04-17 05:10:13

Anyone got some bananas in need of slicing?
They might get a bit bloody.

The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-04-17 08:26:33

At 4/17/13 04:25 AM, LegolaSS wrote: Hi level 50... hows it going?...

Oh i see you also brought your friend 15,000 saves...

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-04-17 11:56:37

Lol I have the feeling that I've overshot this by one save. Nothing changed yet but I will keep my eye on this stat maddeningly for the next 24 hours just in case..

I want to dedicate this to Bahamut, yes a user who does not exist anymore. Andy, I understand the next to detach yourself away from something you've been for years, but I still feel its important that you're aware first how great and inspiring on this site Bahamut has been. Yes, you're still here, yes, you're still you and I'm not saying that one of you has died and you've risen from the ashes, I just hope you know that Bahamut has been someone a lot of us have looked up to on this site and its thanks to your fantastic 77,777 bp stat that I decided to go one up myself. That was because of you so thank you for that and please don't look down on who you were. Cause I really like that guy.

I'm never going to get 77,777 saves, not a chance in hell but I know I will always keep trying because thats all any of us noble stat whores can do. No matter what. If we give up then the bad ones win.

So lets not lose heart no matter what.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-04-17 13:15:39

Reached 1.000 blams today.

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-04-17 13:21:49

At 4/17/13 01:15 PM, VJF wrote: Reached 1.000 blams today.

That was supposed to be a comma, saying 1,000 blams today.

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-04-17 13:25:54

BAHAMUT YOU SILLY GOOSE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ;_;

Should be for the best, anyway. It will take a while to get used to it, but since you changed your Twitter name I've been thinking that you were "moving on" from the name. Lasted 10 good years, yeah.

In which brings me to posting with iron-maiden instead of sir-nuts, because the latter is pretty silly and I'm no longer 12 years old hah

At 4/14/13 06:50 AM, Coop wrote: Coop waits patiently to watch the Chinese GP rerun.

Why is it always fun when a tyre detaches itself from the car and starts rolling down the track?

I usually feel like "HEY, that tyre is doing rather well in the race, keep it up!"

Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea,

for the Devil sends the beast with wrath,

because he knows the time is short...

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-04-17 15:51:27

At 4/17/13 01:25 PM, Iron-Maiden wrote: In which brings me to posting with iron-maiden instead of sir-nuts, because the latter is pretty silly and I'm no longer 12 years old hah

Sir-Nuts is a pretty unique username, you should keep it. :P

Also, this got me thinking... am I the only one left who still has his original username? Coop83 is gone, Bahamut is gone... that leaves me, Odyssic and Auz. But both don't post too much in here anymore. And I'm not sure, if they changed their usernames at some point.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-04-17 18:01:01

At 4/17/13 03:51 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 4/17/13 01:25 PM, Iron-Maiden wrote: In which brings me to posting with iron-maiden instead of sir-nuts, because the latter is pretty silly and I'm no longer 12 years old hah

I'd take the "Sir-" away, but I don't want to give the staff trouble for an account I use every now and then. Just Nuts would sound a lot better.

Also, this got me thinking... am I the only one left who still has his original username? Coop83 is gone, Bahamut is gone... that leaves me, Odyssic and Auz. But both don't post too much in here anymore. And I'm not sure, if they changed their usernames at some point.

If you count NEVR, BlueHippo, gfox... though they no longer wander around these parts. And I'm not sure if they haven't changed either at some point.

And I could go back to Sir-Nuts, who knows.

Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea,

for the Devil sends the beast with wrath,

because he knows the time is short...

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-04-17 19:33:49

At 4/17/13 06:01 PM, Iron-Maiden wrote: though they no longer wander around these parts.

Although some of us still lurk in the shadows.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-04-17 19:49:28

You know I just realized everyone in this group is always talking about something. Guess I should stick around somtime

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-04-17 23:21:09

59,000 B/P.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-04-17 23:22:42

At 4/17/13 11:21 PM, gamejunkie wrote: 59,000 B/P.

And yesterday, my time, was my 46th Birthday. Yay!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-04-18 03:07:16

At 4/17/13 11:56 AM, Gagsy wrote: Lol I have the feeling that I've overshot this by one save. Nothing changed yet but I will keep my eye on this stat maddeningly for the next 24 hours just in case..

Lmao. Fucking kill me.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-04-18 18:58:14

I'm back now. Really enjoyed my time in London despite limited internet but as long as I got my deposit and checked on my Twitter feed all day, I was all good. Although, I did had to do a lot of catching up on Tumblr when I got back. As for the shows, Sonata Arctica were better than last time but Helloween and Gamma Ray's show does steal the spotlight by far, especially Helloween. Really strong setlist and the encore made me want to jizz. It was THAT GOOD! :D

Listening to:

Edge of Sanity - Crimson II

At 4/15/13 11:27 AM, Metal-Therapy wrote:
At 4/15/13 11:15 AM, FromADistance wrote: 1. No more Bahamut.
O

Yeah... I know this change is a shock to many but I really want to put the whole Bahamut thing behind me. Now if only I could change my username on Last.fm, then it'll be all good for me.

At 4/15/13 01:20 PM, LiquidFire wrote: I always feel a bit sad when users change their name. Mostly because I always get confused when I see posters with 10k+ posts yet I don't remember their name.

I know that feeling tally1989, I know that feeling. :P In all fairness, there isn't many users with over 30k posts so it won't be like someone made that many posts from out of nowhere.

At 4/16/13 03:55 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 4/14/13 10:36 AM, Bahamut wrote:
Yeah, I changed that name back. :P

You'll have to get used to it after a while. Hopefully in months to come people will see the better side of the username.

Ah well, that just makes me a lazy mod.
And now you're not even a dragon anymore.

Actually, I still am a dragon somewhere on the internet. Just not on Newgrounds anymore.

Those thoughts are really eating at me right now. Here I am going to be 23 in a few months time and if my life can't progress soon, there won't be any care for me due to my age at a later stage.
Well, I was 22 (nearly 23) when everything changed for me... ;)

Eh, I'll be 23 in a few months. I'll admit that I MIGHT have my eye on someone but I really have to go slower on this. This isn't a local person so I will have to step it up with the talking on the internet. It's only on Tumblr right now but I did send her a message or two relating to her communication issues as well as complimenting her looks. I might be thinking too big here but from what I've seen her posting on Tumblr, she would be an ideal partner in terms of common interests. For now, I would like to see if the friendship can develop. If you say your favourite bands are Blind Guardian and Wintersun, then you're already fucking awesome in my books! Tumblr is indeed finding the right people for me.

I really should read that book, even though I'm not much of a reader.
There's always the BBC series, which is pretty good.

Might give it a shot but I have other stuff to watch. If I were to put Doctor Who to one side, I would like to try out Game of Thrones and Sherlock. Oh, speaking of television, I did manage to finish off watching through all of Monty Python's Flying Circus after two years. It shouldn't take that long but season 3 had its slumps so it didn't motivate me for a while.

An underground tunnel walkway would be nice but I imagine it was troublesome enough just to build the two tunnels from the last century alone.
Water is just silly. It's never there, when you need it. And when you don't need it, there's plenty of it.

The dock's there, though...

At 4/15/13 11:15 AM, FromADistance wrote: A few notes:

1. No more Bahamut. Name became less and less attached to me and it's something I'm gonna put behind me. Was gonna go with another name but this one keeps what I do on here separate from everything else easier.
Well, viewed from a distance (sorry, I just had to do that), I liked the name Bahamut better.

Many will but time will adapt.

2. I've given up the friendship with my ex. She was far too much trouble from the start and hardly expresses any feelings for me now. She has more for her partner before dating me than myself. That says it all, really.
Sorry to hear that. But this is just how things go. I hope this helps to let a troubled part of your life behind you.

If she does dare show her face around here, she better damn well know that I won't want to see her at all. Although some friendship has been damaged as a result, it was about time people knew the truth. I don't like to be fucked around with having my feelings for her being nothing whilst she not only has interests in another guy, she also feels missed because of her ex who was with her prior to me. Looking back at it all, I'm sure I was just a rebound for her. If she didn't give me a fair shot with the relationship after putting me through so much, why should I give her a fair shot for friendship? At least with me it's been four weeks now so I've given myself a fair amount of time and by the time I do make an attempt to ask a girl out, that should be enough single time for me.

At 4/16/13 11:09 PM, Malachy wrote: only took me... a few years to level up

"With that vote, you now have 17,765 experience points. You need -5 more to get to Level 41. The next Grounds Gold day begins in 0 hours, 51 minutes, and 30 seconds."

Took you long enough. Shame you didn't get to level 41 on the 2007 redesign. I really liked the hammer from there.

At 4/17/13 11:56 AM, Gagsy wrote: I want to dedicate this to Bahamut, yes a user who does not exist anymore.

He lives on in my stats. :P

Andy, I understand the next to detach yourself away from something you've been for years, but I still feel its important that you're aware first how great and inspiring on this site Bahamut has been.

I won't deny that I've had fun times here with it and so did others but I felt it was about time I moved on from it. It's not a name I really go by for most places now. I have other names I adapt better to but I'm not gonna use them here.

Yes, you're still here, yes, you're still you and I'm not saying that one of you has died and you've risen from the ashes, I just hope you know that Bahamut has been someone a lot of us have looked up to on this site and its thanks to your fantastic 77,777 bp stat that I decided to go one up myself.

I like that I can inspire people to do things, even if it's the smallest of things.

That was because of you so thank you for that and please don't look down on who you were. Cause I really like that guy.

Ehhh, admittedly my low self esteem can cause me to look down on myself A LOT. Sad but that's how I am at times.

At 4/17/13 01:25 PM, Iron-Maiden wrote: BAHAMUT YOU SILLY GOOSE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ;_;

Should be for the best, anyway. It will take a while to get used to it, but since you changed your Twitter name I've been thinking that you were "moving on" from the name. Lasted 10 good years, yeah.

Ahh, so you thought on there. I eventually made that Twitter account a general account so I didn't want to have the Newgrounds stigma clogging it up. I was considering making a separate Twitter account for my NG shenanigans but I feel I'm at such a far point of my time on here that I wouldn't do a whole lot with it.

At 4/18/13 03:07 AM, Gagsy wrote:
At 4/17/13 11:56 AM, Gagsy wrote: Lol I have the feeling that I've overshot this by one save. Nothing changed yet but I will keep my eye on this stat maddeningly for the next 24 hours just in case..
Lmao. Fucking kill me.

I'm sure some favours can be done. ;)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-04-19 08:57:40

At 4/18/13 06:58 PM, FromADistance wrote:

This only sounds degrading, sordid and erotic.

Which I am completely fine with btw. I really wanted that 77,777..

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-04-19 09:00:55

At 4/19/13 08:57 AM, Gagsy wrote: Which I am completely fine with btw. I really wanted that 77,777..

its ok, just another 11,110 to go :D...

... talking of large numbers... I passed 22000 B/P... its only taken me 7 years

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-04-19 11:19:14

Passed 7000 B/P and became a Master Sergeant.

At 4/16/13 01:55 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote: Nice addition,but i think that NGLOGS should count the medal points too,because every medal has a value (from 0 to 100),and a 100 pts medal is much more valuable than a 5 pts one.
I'm strictly referring to the "Total Stats" of each user, which is exp+blams+saves+posts+reviews+medals. (NGLog goes by the Hexalist, which largely determines what does and doesn't constitute a "stat" here in the NG community. :P

Also, NGLog does keep track of medal points, they just aren't part of your "total stat" tally.

I see,but the medal points aren't even displayed on the userpages,and personally I think that it would be interesting to see how many medal points I got since the last log (even if they are not a part of the grand total,like the voting power,flash movies etc.),thank you anyway :)

signature:show();

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-04-19 13:18:26

At 4/17/13 06:01 PM, Iron-Maiden wrote:
At 4/17/13 03:51 PM, Haggard wrote:
I'd take the "Sir-" away, but I don't want to give the staff trouble for an account I use every now and then. Just Nuts would sound a lot better.

Then everybody could clearly see your/you're Nuts.

If you count NEVR, BlueHippo, gfox... though they no longer wander around these parts. And I'm not sure if they haven't changed either at some point.

gfox isn't here at all anymore (which is a shame), BlueHippo isn't really active... well, at least NEVR still lurks around, which is nice. ;)

And I could go back to Sir-Nuts, who knows.

Do it.

At 4/18/13 06:58 PM, FromADistance wrote: I'm back now. Really enjoyed my time in London despite limited internet

Ha. Internet and telephone have been out here for two days now. A technician is supposed to show up today... he has 45 minutes left to do so.

At 4/14/13 10:36 AM, Bahamut wrote:
Yeah, I changed that name back. :P
You'll have to get used to it after a while. Hopefully in months to come people will see the better side of the username.

But you made that post still as Bahamut. So I changed the name. :P

Ah well, that just makes me a lazy mod.
And now you're not even a dragon anymore.
Actually, I still am a dragon somewhere on the internet. Just not on Newgrounds anymore.

Now, who casts the Mega Flares around here?

Those thoughts are really eating at me right now. Here I am going to be 23 in a few months time and if my life can't progress soon, there won't be any care for me due to my age at a later stage.
Well, I was 22 (nearly 23) when everything changed for me... ;)
Eh, I'll be 23 in a few months. I'll admit that I MIGHT have my eye on someone but I really have to go slower on this.

You know, I too had to go through a tough time with a girl before I finally found a "significant other". :)
That tough time helped me to be more confident towards girls.

I really should read that book, even though I'm not much of a reader.
There's always the BBC series, which is pretty good.
Might give it a shot but I have other stuff to watch. If I were to put Doctor Who to one side, I would like to try out Game of Thrones and Sherlock. Oh, speaking of television, I did manage to finish off watching through all of Monty Python's Flying Circus after two years. It shouldn't take that long but season 3 had its slumps so it didn't motivate me for a while.

tbh, I really don't know what happens in Season 3. We watched everything without long breaks. So I wouldn't know which happens in what season. But I guess, Season 3 is the one where Mr. Cleese isn't present for half of the season.

At 4/15/13 11:15 AM, FromADistance wrote: A few notes:

1. No more Bahamut. Name became less and less attached to me and it's something I'm gonna put behind me. Was gonna go with another name but this one keeps what I do on here separate from everything else easier.
Well, viewed from a distance (sorry, I just had to do that), I liked the name Bahamut better.

Don't get me wrong. The name isn't bad. But Bahamut was pretty special.

At least with me it's been four weeks now so I've given myself a fair amount of time and by the time I do make an attempt to ask a girl out, that should be enough single time for me.

I agree. :)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-04-19 22:09:25

I've become way too superstitious about the number 420 so I'm still debating whether 20th April will result in something happening or not.

At 4/19/13 08:57 AM, Gagsy wrote:

You know you want it. ;)

At 4/19/13 01:18 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 4/17/13 06:01 PM, Iron-Maiden wrote: I'd take the "Sir-" away, but I don't want to give the staff trouble for an account I use every now and then. Just Nuts would sound a lot better.

I thought I was nuts. :P

At 4/18/13 06:58 PM, FromADistance wrote: I'm back now. Really enjoyed my time in London despite limited internet
Ha. Internet and telephone have been out here for two days now. A technician is supposed to show up today... he has 45 minutes left to do so.

So what's your backing up for depositing? That's one thing we all just can't let go of anytime soon. I'm sure I can be in a time where I can easily give up on depositing. I know it sounds crazy of me to say that but this site isn't gonna stay with me forever and I think considering what I've done on here this year so far, that should be understandable. That said, I'd still like to try and get in the top 100 for EXP and at least try and reach level 60. That's only two years off so it can't be all that bad. Although, if life really did kick it up a bit by then and I just can't have the time for NG anymore then... yeah. :P

Eh, fair play to that. Will you agree to only do that once, though?

Not necessarily Mega Flares but my new dragon persona can still breathe fire and fly around. He's kinda like the Bahamut you knew but new and better!

Eh, I'll be 23 in a few months. I'll admit that I MIGHT have my eye on someone but I really have to go slower on this.
You know, I too had to go through a tough time with a girl before I finally found a "significant other". :)
That tough time helped me to be more confident towards girls.

I'll agree with that for one thing. Now that I've split up with her, I am trying to make an effort to find someone else. I suppose beforehand I just didn't try and always waited it out to see if a girl would go ahead and express her interest in me. Probably not the best of ideas but I can't bring myself to walk up to a girl at a bar and try and pull on the spot. I just want to make sure that we do have something together before I make any daring moves.

With my last partner, I knew we had things in common and I did flirt around with her on Twitter so things did build up and on that faithful day, I did feel something good was going to happen. I was ready to go as far as asking her out but she beat me to it and asked me out instead. I'll admit that looking back at everything now I kinda want to see if we can be friends again but I need to fight against that. There have been times where I fell out with some friends but were able to get back together at a later point but when it comes to someone who really messed around with me a lot, I do need to hold my ground.

At least now I am trying to keep tabs on some girls that I might like. Of course, I hardly know any of them apart from stuff they like to reblog on Tumblr but they follow me and they see the stuff that I post on there and some of them do reblog what I post. However, there is this one that I am developing a crush on and that's mostly due to her interests. I didn't see a photo of her until the other day and to me she's a nice looking person. I want to fight these emotions to avoid disappointment but sometimes I can't help myself. Despite that little moment, I can say I am doing better with speaking to women than I did before. It's an improvement to say the least.

tbh, I really don't know what happens in Season 3. We watched everything without long breaks. So I wouldn't know which happens in what season. But I guess, Season 3 is the one where Mr. Cleese isn't present for half of the season.

The fire brigade sketch was what really put me off. I don't like it when they pad out one joke to the extreme and you're left to twiddle your thumbs. Season 4 was the one where Cleese stepped down but it was still really good overall. The Michael Ellis episode as a whole is brilliant and the moments on Hamlet had me laughing a lot. I'm not dead certain yet but out of all the Pythons, I enjoy Cleese the most.

True, it does have some part on the site but I still have a right to change name if I so desire.

At least with me it's been four weeks now so I've given myself a fair amount of time and by the time I do make an attempt to ask a girl out, that should be enough single time for me.
I agree. :)

Being back on my own is a feeling I'm not liking but it's motivating me to get out there again and see what happens. I've brought myself down a few times now but I know it won't get me anywhere. I should have a few things planned for next week and possibly for next month as well so that's at least me going out of the house again.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-04-20 06:05:50

Ahoy mateys! Hope you're all well.. Just popping my head in the door to let you know (a) I'm not dead...yet, (b) just hit 18k Experience, and (c) I also just passed 23k Saves.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-04-20 07:07:47

7,000 Blams... woo!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-04-20 11:37:39

At 4/19/13 10:09 PM, FromADistance wrote: I've become way too superstitious about the number 420 so I'm still debating whether 20th April will result in something happening or not.

Today is the birthday of Adolf Hitler. So I guess some dumbasses are "celebrating" it...

At 4/19/13 01:18 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 4/17/13 06:01 PM, Iron-Maiden wrote: I'd take the "Sir-" away, but I don't want to give the staff trouble for an account I use every now and then. Just Nuts would sound a lot better.
I thought I was nuts. :P

But you are no Sir-Nuts.

So what's your backing up for depositing?

My wife's Smartphone and a great invention called "Tethering". ;)

Although, if life really did kick it up a bit by then and I just can't have the time for NG anymore then... yeah. :P

I always have 5 minutes time to deposit. It's not that hard. :P

Eh, fair play to that. Will you agree to only do that once, though?

Since your posts now are made under the name of "FromADistance", no I won't change that. I might call you "Bahamut" while posting out of habit, though.

Not necessarily Mega Flares but my new dragon persona can still breathe fire and fly around. He's kinda like the Bahamut you knew but new and better!

With shin new scales?

Probably not the best of ideas but I can't bring myself to walk up to a girl at a bar and try and pull on the spot.

I cannot do that as well. But I realized that I was more confident around girls than before. And that surely helped.

I'll admit that looking back at everything now I kinda want to see if we can be friends again but I need to fight against that.

After all you told here, I advise you to not come in contact with her again any time soon.

The fire brigade sketch was what really put me off.

Yeah, that wasn't funny.

I'm not dead certain yet but out of all the Pythons, I enjoy Cleese the most.

He sure has a way of being funny and looking dead serious at the same time. Palin is great, too.

True, it does have some part on the site but I still have a right to change name if I so desire.

If it were up to me, nobody could change their name. :P

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-04-21 00:23:04

200,000 Total Stat Count

i have no words

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-04-21 09:36:09

35,000 B/P

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Back my puzzle/adventure story mashup

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-04-21 11:16:55

Coop takes a break from Assassin's Creed 3, to congratulate:
Pokemonpoeguygcn: 110,000 Total Points
Jolly: 45,000 B/P
imaTouko-chan: Level 20
DiMono: Level 30; 50,000 Total Points; 35,000 B/P
Metal-Therapy: 12,000 Experience
Wegra: 444 Art Reviews
TheRed555: 70,000 Medal Points; Level 16; 7,000 B/P; Master Sergeant
Malachy: Level 41
Winrar1337: Level 22
LegolaSS: Level 50; 15,000 Saves; 22,000 B/P; 7,000 Blams
Knuckstrike: Level 36. Getting struck by your knuckles now carries even more weight...
Gagsy: 77,777 Saves
VJF: 1,000 Blams
gamejunkie: 59,000 B/P; 46th Birthday
Martin: Level 36
tyler2513: Level 25
RohantheBarbarian: 18,000 Experience; 23,000 Saves
ViceFullbuster: 200,000 Total Points

Listening to:
Iron Maiden - Dance of Mirrors
Alice Cooper - You Gotta Dance
Iron Maiden - Still Life
Iron Maiden - Powerslave [Live]
Fatboy Slim: The Rockerfeller Skank

At 4/14/13 10:36 AM, FromADistance wrote:
At 4/14/13 06:50 AM, Coop wrote:
At 4/8/13 07:16 PM, Bahamut wrote: So... that witch is no longer with us.
Oh no, she is still with us. I heard that she got into Hell and closed 20 furnaces within the first hour.
Oh fuck, so even Hell is in trouble now.

It's their problem now, not mine. Although, I remember a few girls from my youth who did say that they would only go out with me when Hell froze over. If she's shutting down furnaces, I might have a chance... Where is my little black book?!

I like the album as a whole. It's still 5-star material to me. I thought with development of my musical interests would put them behind but they're still good to go back to, unlike Korn...
I still need to get my hands on a little more System of a Down - I only have Toxicity and Steal This Album
Get self-titled! Mezmerize and Hypnotize are also good records despite what some SOAD fans may say.

Eventually - I do have an arrangement through McVities, where I get iTunes vouchers for eating biscuits.

And I still look back at it and think, "You know what, someone out there did have an enjoyable time with me, even if it was briefly."
There you go. That's positive and for me that would be impetus to share myself with someone else soon.
Even though at this point I can no longer understand what my ex is doing with herself. I swear, her personality changes every so often and it's hard to even keep up with what she wants to do in life. She could have had a better focus on her life and stuck to it with me. I would have accepted her vows but too late for that now. I tried helping her out whenever possible but it was all thrown back at me so I don't see why I should accept her help now when she couldn't listen to me back then. She's ruined me and I don't know if I even want to be friends with her anymore.

Step back and be there for her if she needs someone to talk to. You can't meddle with everything that they do. Like with me and the issues that Bex has had since we split. It hurts to see her do some stuff to herself, but I can no longer grab her by the lapels and tell her to sort her life out.

At 4/8/13 07:18 PM, Bahamut wrote: And that shows how long and well you know me Coop! ;)
The best two songs on the album in my opinion are Chop Suey! and Bounce! According to my metadata, the songs that I've listened to the most are Chop Suey! and Prison Song.
Needs more Last.fm'ing.

I have never Last.fm'ed.

At 4/11/13 09:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: Ugh, I feel like I want to get hit by a bus.
There's no future in it.
No future in my life? Yeah, that sounds about right.

No, there's no future in getting hit by a bus, dingis!

At 4/15/13 11:15 AM, FromADistance wrote: 1. No more Bahamut. Name became less and less attached to me and it's something I'm gonna put behind me. Was gonna go with another name but this one keeps what I do on here separate from everything else easier.

Well, I'm going to leap over the usual "hole in the alias" part and state that your username is now a FAD :P

At 4/16/13 01:55 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote:
At 4/16/13 01:15 PM, TheRed555 wrote: Nice addition,but i think that NGLOGS should count the medal points too,because every medal has a value (from 0 to 100),and a 100 pts medal is much more valuable than a 5 pts one.
I'm strictly referring to the "Total Stats" of each user, which is exp+blams+saves+posts+reviews+medals. (NGLog goes by the Hexalist, which largely determines what does and doesn't constitute a "stat" here in the NG community. :P

Yeah, it's taken me a lot more effort to earn 115,000+ B/P, than it has taken users to earn the same equivalent in medal points.

At 4/14/13 06:50 AM, Coop wrote: I prefer a poem that I learned when I was very young:

"Here lies the body of our old MP,
Who promised the earth to you and me.
Her promises she never did fulfil,
And now the rotter's dead,
And lying still!"
Which in turn reminds me of a slogan, for which I didn't find a good translation... so, here's a word-for-word translation:
"Here lie my bones. I whished those where yours."
Not as catchy as in german, though. :/
"Hier liegen meine Gebeine. Ich wuenschte, es waeren deine."

I shall have to remember that.

Send a PM to Wade - get those two pesky Saves taken off, for continuity. See if he'll put them back on as Blams ;)

At 4/17/13 01:25 PM, Iron-Maiden wrote:
At 4/14/13 06:50 AM, Coop wrote: Coop waits patiently to watch the Chinese GP rerun.
Why is it always fun when a tyre detaches itself from the car and starts rolling down the track?

I usually feel like "HEY, that tyre is doing rather well in the race, keep it up!"

Yeah, but without the drive train, it will only go so far...

It was amusing, though I feel that it was difficult for Mark Webber to see the funny side of things.

At 4/18/13 06:58 PM, FromADistance wrote: I'm sure some favours can be done. ;)

Which I am completely fine with btw. I really wanted that 77,777..

Ooh, favours? Put me down for a bowl of custard, will you? I'm feeling peckish ;)

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-04-21 17:17:24

Reply in progress...I'll post it sooner or later. :P For now, though, I need to get caught up on some congratsing.

Congratulations To

Coop: Happy 30th birthday!, 86,000 saves, exp. rank #83 (That really is perfect)
Decky: 15,000 saves
rahfa: level 38
Shade: 8,000 posts
Pokemonpoeguygcn: 66,000 saves, 110,000 total stats
SmashLuigiFan1: 15,000 b/p
BenwaHakubi: 3,000 blams
darknessdweller: 6,000 exp.
Hybrid-Of-Souls: 60,000 medal points
LiquidFire: Supreme Commander
Jolly: 45,000 b/p
imaTouko-chan: level 20
DiMono: level 30, 35,000 b/p
Wegra: 444 art reviews
TheRed555: 70,000 medal points, level 16, 7,000 b/p
Malachy: level 41
Winrar1337: level 22
LegolaSS: level 50, 15,000 saves, 22,000 b/p, 7,000 blams
Knuckstrike: level 36
Gagsy: 77,777 saves
VJF: 1,000 blams
gamejunkie: Happy 46th birthday!, 59,000 b/p
Martin: level 36
tyler2513: level 25
RohantheBarbarian: 23,000 saves
ViceFullbuster: 200,000 total stats
Cootie: 30,000 saves

Thank You

Coop x2

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2013-04-22 01:52:05

At 4/21/13 11:16 AM, Coop wrote:
Send a PM to Wade - get those two pesky Saves taken off, for continuity. See if he'll put them back on as Blams ;)

That was easy.

Too easy.

I feel like I cheated.

Which I guess I did.

And nothing sordid damnit.

But at least now my stat looks pretty again.

Lets go 77,777 blams............

BBS Signature