00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KWYuri just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,765,466 Views | 87,911 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-10-14 21:33:53

At 10/14/11 02:34 PM, NeMeSiSM66 wrote: Level 60
EGSC
16.00 VP

all in one go, how fun

Great job and congratulations at all three achievements, man!

PsychoZoid/Andrew Berry: The most uninteresting man in the world

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-10-14 21:40:11

I am at 99990 medal points.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-10-14 23:58:16

At 10/14/11 09:40 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I am at 99990 medal points.

Now I am at 100,340 medal points.

Finally broke 100,000 points.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-10-15 00:30:58

Wow! I just realized I got a bronze whistle! I guess I'll start working towards that shiny silver one now.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-10-15 01:51:04

next milestone passed number 600 in EXP. Not really a big deal though >_<

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-10-15 04:45:44

At 10/15/11 01:51 AM, LittleWashu wrote: next milestone passed number 600 in EXP. Not really a big deal though >_<

I'd say it's pretty fucking super duper.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-10-15 04:50:41

Listening to:
The Doors - When the Music's Over
The Doors - Break On Through to the Other Side
The Doors - Light My Fire
The Doors - Backdoor Man

At 10/12/11 04:04 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/12/11 03:49 PM, Auz wrote: That is an excellent throw. Not many goalies can throw that far. And here you can clearly see that he's very beneficial to the team.
I think he's done something similar in the match against England. So with Neuer in your team you can have some very quick counter attacks.

I think he might be very much like van der Sar (ex-goalie of the Dutch team). He'll only throw or kick the ball to the front if it immediately results in a dangerous counter attack. Otherwise he'll just pass it to his defender to keep the ball on their team (rather than a blind kick forwards).

Let's set up our tents at Times Square.
And on Tiananmen Square!

Actually, I believe they're protesting everywhere in the world today. I believe the protest is going to kick off in an hour in my city today. I could go, but on the other hand I can't really be arsed. Last time I went to a protest I thought it was quite boring.

We'll just have to upgrade them then.
More power!

You know, I saw Iron Man again yesterday and that gave me an idea. How about we equip them with a suit with which they can fly at supersonic speeds and shoot lasers from their palms?

*Pops his head back in*
*Glares*
Problem, sir?

*Leaves*
Thought so.
*grin*

I know where you live.

and where your wife lives |: |

At 10/13/11 04:54 AM, Coop wrote:
At 10/12/11 03:49 PM, Auz wrote: That is true. Apart from two League Cups and an FA Cup, they've gotten all their awards in about two years time. Though they also got quite far in Europe in some years after. Like semi-finals of the UEFA cup.
Quarters in 1995-96 - They lost 7-2 on aggeragate to Bayern Munich, but that was largely with Clough's squad still in tact, as Frank Clark hadn't tinkered all that much, he just couldn't manage like Clough.

Yeah, but I suppose most of those players had gotten old too by then and you can't win with a team of old folks. And yes, Clough probably had a great influence.

At 10/13/11 07:11 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 10/12/11 03:49 PM, Auz wrote: Lol! XD

It wouldn't even surprise me.
Hey, they do have a game series that's a crossover between Final Fantasy and Disney. May not be the best of mixes but they did it anyway.

Yeah, Kingdom Hearts was just a weird experiment, but I suppose it turned out rather well. I've only played one for the GBA and I have to say that it was quite a fun game. Considering the fan base it has today you could say it was a success.

Well as long as the AI isn't utterly retarded I guess it can't be that bad.
Not to worry, the AI is actually good in this game. As long as you have the right paradigm settings, there shouldn't be any issues.

That is good, because when the AI is only getting in your way and constantly needs to be helped out the game only becomes annoying to play.

EGSC
16.00 VP

all in one go, how fun

I knew this is what you were shooting for. Big congrats from me on this unique achievement.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-10-15 05:52:01

Listening to:

Axemaster - Death Before Dishonour

At 10/14/11 11:04 AM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 10/14/11 07:11 AM, Bahamut wrote: That's if you ever go there, lol. On another note, there should be a family trip to Alton Towers within a week or two. That will be awesome.
Sounds like it will be a very fun time for you.

Oh yes. We may have been there many times before but it's still a great place to go to. However, I've yet to see Thorpe Park, another big theme park in the UK.

Oh yeah, there's 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 to look forward to. Sure, it's yet more Mario games but I feel these two will do some justice to the ongoing series.
Yes I most hope so. Sadly Mario and Zelda seem to be the only real highlights these days. You do get some good non Mario games almost every month though so it works.

I can understand them keeping Mario's popularity high but when it comes to Nintendo's core games, I like to see a lot more than that. Again, a new Metroid game on the 3DS will shut me up for a while.

I actually like all the level icons between 37 and 48. Sucks how 49 breaks that chain.
49 isn't badass I agree but not as poor looking as level 1.

OK, I will give it that much credit, haha. Ever since I became a BBS mod, I've grown to hate the level 1 icon, especially when it's under neutral aura. I'd actually rather see a level 1 fab icon than a level 1 neutral icon.

EGSC
16.00 VP

all in one go, how fun

At long fucking last! Congratulations on all three milestones. A special B/P update is on its way.

At 10/14/11 04:13 PM, daethdrain wrote: But c'mon mike was the first Asian to reach level 60, And yoink will be the first Guido to reach level 60
these are exciting times

And I'll be the first dragon to reach level six-oh wait, there's Rage. Curse him!

At 10/15/11 04:50 AM, Auz wrote:
At 10/13/11 07:11 AM, Bahamut wrote: Hey, they do have a game series that's a crossover between Final Fantasy and Disney. May not be the best of mixes but they did it anyway.
Yeah, Kingdom Hearts was just a weird experiment, but I suppose it turned out rather well. I've only played one for the GBA and I have to say that it was quite a fun game. Considering the fan base it has today you could say it was a success.

I haven't touched Kingdom Hearts and I have no desire to play them. At least they supply the games with Disney villains. Well, one of them anyway.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-10-15 07:51:29

EGSC
16.00 VP

all in one go, how fun

Oh, that's why you waited so long before reaching the final rank. Very nice achievements indeed. Even more since you got them all at once. Congrats!

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-10-15 08:44:46

Coop realises that the French have now ruined two good World Cup finals chances. Congratulations to:
NeMeSiSM66: Level 60; 30,000 B/P; Supreme Commander; 16.00 Total Voting Power; #1 for VP. Quite epic
Bobbybroccolli: Level 18
Addict: Colonel
philonius: 6,000 Saves
DoctorStrongbad: 100,000 Medal Points
LittleWashu: Top 600 Experienced

Listening to:
Leftfield - Phat Planet
Weird Al - White & Nerdy
Shadow of Intent - Grace

Zany news article of the day - man surfs on shark

Also, I received my cheque from Newgrounds yesterday for $50. Now to invest it.

At 10/14/11 07:11 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 10/14/11 06:16 AM, Coop wrote:
At 10/13/11 07:11 AM, Bahamut wrote: Coop, it's alright if you abandon NG for the real world.
I don't need your blessing for it >:(

I already spend lots of time doing things like cricket in the summer! Why would you think I would turn my back on you guys with so much still to do?!

Oh, I get it. You want me to stop depositing, don't you?
No, we just understand you'll leave us someday with the exception of making those deposits. It's already happened to gfox and it's only a matter of time until more of us move on.

I have no intention of doing that - I have things to do, including reviews and a list update later, but I must go and remove a dead bird from my nan's front lawn. I must tell my cousin to remove his own dead hookers in future.

At 10/14/11 06:16 AM, Coop wrote: "It's my bed, ergo I reserve the right to fart and put your head under the covers." I'm not sure my balls would still be attached, had I tried that with Bex :P
Haha, yea, not really something I would do to them though since farts tend to smell horrible anyways. Not even going to offer asking who Bex is either. :P

Bex, aka EchoRun is my ex-girlfriend.

At 10/14/11 05:09 PM, gamejunkie wrote: Congratulations X 3 to you good sir.

Only x3?! Why do people always forget 30,000 B/P for Supreme Commander? Also the top of the VP rankings is cool :P

At 10/15/11 04:50 AM, Auz wrote:
At 10/13/11 04:54 AM, Coop wrote:
At 10/12/11 03:49 PM, Auz wrote: That is true. Apart from two League Cups and an FA Cup, they've gotten all their awards in about two years time. Though they also got quite far in Europe in some years after. Like semi-finals of the UEFA cup.
Quarters in 1995-96 - They lost 7-2 on aggeragate to Bayern Munich, but that was largely with Clough's squad still in tact, as Frank Clark hadn't tinkered all that much, he just couldn't manage like Clough.
Yeah, but I suppose most of those players had gotten old too by then and you can't win with a team of old folks. And yes, Clough probably had a great influence.

The way that old big 'ead managed, the team wouldn't have unravelled after 2 seasons. He was just too good a manager to replace

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-10-15 09:50:07

Moved from rank 8444 on B/P to around rank 7,500.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-10-15 11:17:20

I became a Lieutenant today!
And that helped to give me a combined voting power of 8.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-10-15 14:09:17

1,000 posts.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-10-15 14:47:02

At 10/15/11 12:30 AM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: Wow! I just realized I got a bronze whistle! I guess I'll start working towards that shiny silver one now.

I have a silly question. How does one raise there whistle level?

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-10-15 17:32:35

Right, I've done an update for the top 100 flash responses and it turns out that I'm number 5. Sweet.

Top 5 Flash Review Responses

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-10-15 21:01:18

!30 Flash Reviews not that big but a small milestone for a young user.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-10-15 21:38:10

At 10/15/11 08:44 AM, Coop wrote:
Only x3?! Why do people always forget 30,000 B/P for Supreme Commander? Also the top of the VP rankings is cool :P

I didn't forget it at all. I knew there were 5 achievements. But since NeMeSiSM66 himself only put down 3 achievements why would I congratulate him for 5?

EGSC
16.00 VP

See, thats 3, not 5.

Anyway 44,444 B/P points for me.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-10-15 22:07:20

You reached level 28! AWESOME!!

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-10-15 23:09:31

At 10/15/11 05:52 AM, Bahamut wrote:
And I'll be the first dragon to reach level six-oh wait, there's Rage. Curse him!

Relax. Number two on a site with this many people is still pretty good.

Yeah, I just appeared out of nowhere to assure you that. Deal with it.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-10-16 07:19:31

i think i leveled up the other day, whoreay

Wakka wakka

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-10-16 07:55:10

Listening to:

Longings Past - An Angel's Tale

At 10/14/11 07:11 AM, Bahamut wrote: No, we just understand you'll leave us someday with the exception of making those deposits. It's already happened to gfox and it's only a matter of time until more of us move on.
I have no intention of doing that - I have things to do, including reviews and a list update later, but I must go and remove a dead bird from my nan's front lawn. I must tell my cousin to remove his own dead hookers in future.

Oh shit, Coop's been doing some dodgy stuff!

At 10/15/11 02:44 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 10/15/11 05:52 AM, Bahamut wrote: Oh yes. We may have been there many times before but it's still a great place to go to. However, I've yet to see Thorpe Park, another big theme park in the UK.
I've yet to be out of the USA, would not mind visiting Europe or Japan sometime though, both have great cultures I think.

Well, UK's culture isn't something to be proud of. After all, look what happened two months ago.

I can understand them keeping Mario's popularity high but when it comes to Nintendo's core games, I like to see a lot more than that. Again, a new Metroid game on the 3DS will shut me up for a while.
Yea, Metroid was always a fun series. To be honest what's up with the gaming titles anyways? When I used to play Legend of Zelda I thought the green tunic guy was Zelda instead of Link until I played Ocarina of Time on Gamecube when they released it in a limited edition 4 game set with a special Gamecube back early in 2001-2002. Fun times.

Heh. I remember finding the collector's edition at GAME and I had to pick it up. Very good move, I'd say. Not sure what I'd have done otherwise.

At 10/15/11 11:09 PM, Rage wrote:
At 10/15/11 05:52 AM, Bahamut wrote:
Relax. Number two on a site with this many people is still pretty good.

Yeah, I just appeared out of nowhere to assure you that. Deal with it.

Whoa! So if I mention WavyGravy about getting in front of me as well, will he show up? Or am I just imagining this post?

At 10/16/11 07:33 AM, Odyssic wrote: New web Browser change: Chromium, I say, after doing this list, I might make it my web browser forever.

I've found Chrome to be rather slow recently. If it turns out Firefox loads multiple pages much faster, I may have to go back to it. If there's one thing I miss from Opera, it's group tabs.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-10-16 08:46:26

Coop gets up and watches the Grand Prix, before congrsatulating:
Asandir: Lieutenant; 8.00 Total Voting Power
FBIpolux: 23,000 Experience
Tycrane: 1,000 Posts
SCTE3: Top 25 Flash Review Responses
steph2568: Level 28
Rucklo: Level 38

Listening to:
Linkin Park - Papercut
AC/DC - Money Made

Thank you to:
Odyssic

At 10/15/11 02:44 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 10/14/11 06:16 AM, Coop wrote: "It's my bed, ergo I reserve the right to fart and put your head under the covers." I'm not sure my balls would still be attached, had I tried that with Bex :P
Haha, yea, not really something I would do to them though since farts tend to smell horrible anyways. Not even going to offer asking who Bex is either. :P
Bex, aka EchoRun is my ex-girlfriend.
Well that's cool to know anyways. She has some nice art work in the art portal anyways.

Yeah, I tried to get her to put more up there, but she has issues, which I'm sure she'd rather I didn't discuss in the public domain.

At 10/15/11 09:01 PM, J-Rex wrote: !30 Flash Reviews not that big but a small milestone for a young user.

Every 100 or not at all.

At 10/15/11 09:38 PM, gamejunkie wrote:
I didn't forget it at all. I knew there were 5 achievements. But since NeMeSiSM66 himself only put down 3 achievements why would I congratulate him for 5?

Being statistically accurate?

At 10/16/11 07:55 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 10/14/11 07:11 AM, Bahamut wrote: No, we just understand you'll leave us someday with the exception of making those deposits. It's already happened to gfox and it's only a matter of time until more of us move on.
Oh shit, Coop's been doing some dodgy stuff!

It was only a pigeon. Not even like it had been mauled by a cat or anything.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-10-16 12:53:44

Bahamut insisted I mentioned this milestone, even if it's a really boring one. I am ranked 777 in experience right now. It's hard to count it since it doesn't consider Afro_Stud's alternative accounts. Shame that happened to him.

Interesting.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-10-16 14:31:24

At 10/16/11 12:53 PM, NewsReporter wrote: Bahamut insisted I mentioned this milestone, even if it's a really boring one. I am ranked 777 in experience right now. It's hard to count it since it doesn't consider Afro_Stud's alternative accounts. Shame that happened to him.

Congrats to you on getting that milestone. I remember when I had achieved that same milestone several months back and downplaying it only to hear it from Bahamut. By the way I have to ask does anyone know why the NG admins deactivated Afrounderscorestud's alts?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-10-16 19:05:49

Finallya Police Captain.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-10-16 19:43:00

I reached Level 11 and became a Police Officer all in one day. Whoo hoo!

Also it feels pretty good to be in the double-digits now. :P

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

PsychoZoid/Andrew Berry: The most uninteresting man in the world

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-10-16 21:23:43

At 10/16/11 07:33 AM, Odyssic wrote: New web Browser change: Chromium, I say, after doing this list, I might make it my web browser forever.

That's probably a good idea.

At 10/16/11 07:43 PM, Psych wrote: I reached Level 11 and became a Police Officer all in one day. Whoo hoo!
Also it feels pretty good to be in the double-digits now. :P

Where do you get that notifications? I level up today too but didn't see that.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-10-17 02:50:36

You passed 18000 Experience Points. Good job!

Yeaaahhh, not too shabby.

Just trying to get my B/P stats to the 10,000+ mark and as a consequence experience is going up!
Also getting some game medals too.
Good times.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-10-17 07:11:38

1111 Blams.
Blams are hard to get D:

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-10-17 07:17:43

Monday Metal Treasures - Week 42: Savage Circus - Waltz of the Demon

Listening to:

Hammers of Misfortune - 17th Street. Not out yet, just a stream and I'm so desperate to hear this album. :D

At 10/16/11 08:46 AM, Coop wrote:
At 10/16/11 07:55 AM, Bahamut wrote: Oh shit, Coop's been doing some dodgy stuff!
It was only a pigeon. Not even like it had been mauled by a cat or anything.

Then what about those hookers?

At 10/16/11 11:42 AM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 10/16/11 07:55 AM, Bahamut wrote: Well, UK's culture isn't something to be proud of. After all, look what happened two months ago.
London riots, ah well, at least those shenanigans are over and almost everyone is back to living their normal lives.

It still shows what a disgrace this country is and I'm ashamed some actually didn't go straight to jail for it.

Heh. I remember finding the collector's edition at GAME and I had to pick it up. Very good move, I'd say. Not sure what I'd have done otherwise.
I gave mine away after awhile to a person who is no longer my friend for their birthday. Kind of wish I didn't since the BEN creepypasta makes me want to play Majora's Mask once again and try to complete it.

BEN creepypasta is one of the very few good things that came out from 4chan. I will give it credit for doing something legitimately scary.

At 10/17/11 02:50 AM, Shaun wrote: Good times.

Bah, I had confused you with Shanus. Doesn't help that your names look similar as well as having the same aura/level icon. :P