00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hooovie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,767,268 Views | 87,918 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-06 12:39:27

13,000 Blams! >:(

At 11/5/09 02:30 PM, schneelocke wrote:
At 11/4/09 02:19 PM, Haggard wrote: Actually, she got it from an old song. At least that's what Wikipedia says.
Ah, OK. Interesting, I didn't know that!

Ah, dat Beugelbuddelbeer... wat mutt dat mutt, och in uns niemoodsche Tied! :) Am besten man gleich as Lütt un Lütt! ;)
Hm, I really want to learn Platt at some time in the future.* Right now my limited knowledge really shows. Never heard "niemoodsche" before, and I'm not sure what "as Lütt und Lütt" means, except for that Lütt means "klein". But that doesn't help me that much. ^^
"Lütt un Lütt" is a (small) beer and a small Schnaps. :)

Wieder was gelernt. :)
And what's the meaning of "niemoodsche"?

*But I don't know, which kind of platt I should learn... as someone from Hamburg maybe it would be best to learn "Missingsch", as that was the most common dialect around here, I think. ^^
Ah, yeah, that'd be interesting, too. ^^ Might be worth checking if there's any courses for that; I know one university (can't recall which, though) had courses in Mooring at some point, so Missingsch might also be available if you're lucky. Or check your local VHS - they should have some sort of Plattdüütsch at least, one hopes.

Or watching the Ohnsorgtheater. ^^

Or pester your grandparents, if they're still alive and from the region. ;)

Only my grandmother is still alive. But she's busy enjoying her life and travels a lot. XD

At 11/6/09 09:03 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 11/5/09 02:14 PM, Haggard wrote: AVGN - Castlevania Part 3 is out. :)
And he reviews a Castlevania game he hates. I'm looking forward to the last part which hopefully has Symphony of the Night. I hear a lot of praise for that game and watching James play it would most likely get me to play it as well.

I'm happy because he said Castlevania IV is the best Castlevania out there. I got that game last year for christmas, but haven't got around to play it yet (well, I only played it for like 30 minutes to check it out). But now I'm really looking forward to play it. :D

At 11/5/09 08:15 AM, Bahamut wrote: YAY! *charges through and sees blood everywhere* Wasn't that awesome?
Epic. But who cleans up all that blood?
Who cares about the blood?

The rest of us, when this riot is over.

LOL! Now why on earth would Manowar make a jazz-influenced song? They're completely different to King Crimson but both are still great nonetheless.
How should I know King Crimson makes jazz-influenced music if I don't even know them?
This is where Wikipedia comes in handy. OK, they're also prog rock but their second and third albums are jazzy.

Yeah, maybe I should've clicked the link instead of just reading the title. ^^

But with Rhapsody of Epicness (What? Epicness isn't a word?), it would be perfect.
Epicness should be included in the Oxford English Dictionary.
Indeed, I should suggest them to make it a word.

I guess you are the right one to convince them...
OED: "What? We won't include that into our dictionary!"
Bahamut: *Mega Flare*
OED: "Okay okay!"

At 11/5/09 02:30 PM, schneelocke wrote: If it wasn't a word before, it is now. :) And hey, it beats "epicicity", which is what I would've come up with myself. ;)
Epicicity is hard to say out loud.

And you are tempted to say "Episisity" (with a sharp 's' of course ;) ).

At 11/6/09 12:15 PM, Auz wrote:
At 11/5/09 02:14 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 11/5/09 07:53 AM, Auz wrote: That's kinda what I thought. It sounds like a weird system to me, since I guess you'll end up with all kinds of people specialized in different things while they still have done the same basic study. But I think I'd like the freedom of being able to choose your lectures instead of ... finishing a pre-made list like we do here.
I like the system, gives you more freedom. Not like the Bachelor system, where you get that pre-made list. "In semester 1 or 3, you have to attend this lecture, in semester 2 or 4 you have to do this and that" and so on.
Indeed. Especially since there are always a couple of subjects out there of which I have no idea how I am going to pass them anywhere in the near future =/

With a mixture of great skill and luck. And by "great skill" I mean "luck". That's how I passed my maths examns. At least that's what my friends say... ^^

Can you also change lectures if you find one too difficult?
You can, but it's a bit difficult during the semester. If a subject is too difficult you simply do not sign up for the examn, but it's kinda hard to do something else instead, as you would have to catch up all the stuff in the other subject you already missed.
With which you might have to wait until the next year I suppose?

Yeah, it's easier to just "start fresh" than trying to catch up.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-06 13:25:21

TGIF already?; congrats to:
DumbassDude - Colonel - My mistake :P
boloneyman - 10,000 Blams and Doublelisted!
Fro - 18k Medal Points
Powerage - 4 Years on NG
EmoDragon - Level 33
Toohot100 - 15k Exp
Haggard - 13k Blams!

Thanks to:
Hacsev x 2
Coop83
Auz

---

At 11/6/09 08:08 AM, michelinman wrote: That actually sounds fucking hilarious. Haha. Rev, if you make a good photoshop of it, I'll make one too. With two I can submit a photoshop thread on somethingawful and see if we can get photoshop phriday. Dragons with dicks for swords. I'd say the Goons would have a field day with that. Let me know if you're interested. I won't rest until the interwebs has a high quality archive of dragons with swords for penis's.

Nah, if I'm eventually going to put it in the Art Portal then it has to be original. Right now I'm debating on which program to use because each has their pros and cons (Ps, Ill, Fw, or Flash) not to mention I draw like a seven year old. Bug me enough I might do it, but not at the moment.

At 11/6/09 09:03 AM, Bahamut wrote: One problem though, the furry haters. :P Even though dragons aren't even furry creatures and shouldn't even be treated so. Still, we need dragons with swords for dicks.

I'm pretty sure your sword will be going through someone's head and not up their ass. :D

At 11/6/09 09:32 AM, Coop83 wrote: What? Those three tunes are always symbolic of a New York Yankees win - at least, while we have Mo closing games for us, that is :P

I guess I'll be hearing them until spring training next season. Hmm.

At 11/6/09 12:15 PM, Auz wrote: Oh shit, I just realized we can only make 192 posts per person per day at most. We gotta find us some real hardcore spammers to help us out!

Oh yeah that's right; post limits. Where is darknessdweller when you need him. :)

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-06 17:08:51

Level 21, bitches.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-07 00:12:07

At 11/6/09 11:28 AM, EmoDragon wrote:
At 11/5/09 09:52 AM, Fagamut wrote:
At 11/4/09 04:35 PM, TheNumberOfTheDragon wrote:
At 11/3/09 09:29 AM, S-k-y wrote: Level 33!
Level 33!
Level 33!
Level 33!

Level 33!

Or better known as Level 33/34 :/

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-07 00:13:45

With that vote, you now have 5,380 experience points. You need 0 more to get to Level 23. The next Grounds Gold day begins in 23 hours, 49 minutes, and 31 seconds.

Yay.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-07 00:50:06

Working hard at the portal.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-07 01:58:10

Level on up... level on up... level on up... blam points cant stop me... movin... movin.... movin...level 37...

:3

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-07 02:47:25

Sweet, got the axe.
I made it to level 23 now.

I invented the "Informative" genre. Its better than having to call your flash "Educational." Who the hell wants to be educated on Newgrounds?

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-07 04:22:58

Ugh. Been so busy the past few weeks, never any time for catching up even a bit... but I should make some, soon. Maybe this coming week. For now... I'll just toot me own horn before I head out of town tomorrow morning (got a cousin's wedding to go to in Austin, TX).

Oh, and I caved into the weight of the entire internet's peer pressure (plus some from my family), and I'm on facebook, finally. If anyone here wants to add me, I'll add any Wi/Ht?er back (see below for my online FB acct, I have two b/c I love alts so much):

Name: Gfox Cook
Location: Internat, Russia (closest they had to "Internet" #;-}>).

Just put a message in there saying who you are on NG/that you're from Wi/Ht?, okay? Thanks.

HORN TOOTIN' TIME:

*) 36000 blams + 33655 saves = exactly 2345 saves to go till 72,000 b/p, my retirement mark. No need to grat me, I just wanted to mention that, because it's 234-fucking-5, yanno?

*) 1000 NG Log loggings. TIMES 3. Yeah. That's right. Sad times 3. Beat that, mofos!

Have a good weekend, you crazy LUL-lengthening bastards, and I'll try to catch up soon if you don't SPAM TOO MUCH. #;-}>

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-07 05:17:49

2000 Blam points

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-07 05:36:05

Listening to:

Lost Horizon - Awakening the World

Thanks to:

Coop83
Auz
reverend
JKMonkey

At 11/6/09 09:32 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 11/5/09 08:15 AM, Bahamut wrote: gamejunkie got that one. Oh well, hopefully I can get #77,777 when it comes.
Perserverance, my friend.

Indeed and this time you better not take it away from me. I still remember what you did to get the true 70,000th reply. YOU MADE ME ANGRY!

At 11/6/09 12:15 PM, Auz wrote:
At 11/5/09 08:15 AM, Bahamut wrote: I don't want to imagine what we must do in order to achieve that. :P
Oh shit, I just realized we can only make 192 posts per person per day at most. We gotta find us some real hardcore spammers to help us out!

We need ZAAL clones, it's the only way. The closest we'll get now is Gagsy.

At 11/6/09 12:39 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 11/6/09 09:03 AM, Bahamut wrote: And he reviews a Castlevania game he hates. I'm looking forward to the last part which hopefully has Symphony of the Night. I hear a lot of praise for that game and watching James play it would most likely get me to play it as well.
I'm happy because he said Castlevania IV is the best Castlevania out there. I got that game last year for christmas, but haven't got around to play it yet (well, I only played it for like 30 minutes to check it out). But now I'm really looking forward to play it. :D

I guess Super Castlevania IV is the best game to get so that's something to look forward to in the future. However, I only have 600 points on the Wii right now so it'll have to be an NES game for the time being.

We could easily forget about it and move on. No-one will mind.

This is where Wikipedia comes in handy. OK, they're also prog rock but their second and third albums are jazzy.
Yeah, maybe I should've clicked the link instead of just reading the title. ^^

Next time you hear a band you don't recognise, yes.

Haha, I love that. Now I really need to see OED and get them to put epicness in the dictionary.

At 11/6/09 01:25 PM, reverend wrote: Nah, if I'm eventually going to put it in the Art Portal then it has to be original. Right now I'm debating on which program to use because each has their pros and cons (Ps, Ill, Fw, or Flash) not to mention I draw like a seven year old. Bug me enough I might do it, but not at the moment.

You're not alone here. I also draw like a seven year old most of the time.

At 11/6/09 09:03 AM, Bahamut wrote: One problem though, the furry haters. :P Even though dragons aren't even furry creatures and shouldn't even be treated so. Still, we need dragons with swords for dicks.
I'm pretty sure your sword will be going through someone's head and not up their ass. :D

Well, going up an ass would be just as effective. Imagine tearing humans apart that way. :D

At 11/6/09 12:15 PM, Auz wrote: Oh shit, I just realized we can only make 192 posts per person per day at most. We gotta find us some real hardcore spammers to help us out!
Oh yeah that's right; post limits. Where is darknessdweller when you need him. :)

He's been gone for 4 months now. :D Now this is a taste of victory.

At 11/7/09 12:12 AM, reverend wrote: Level 33!

Or better known as Level 33/34 :/

You know, next time you won't be the fifth out of the lot to get the next achievement. I'm going to London in 3 weeks time so my alts will be missing deposits.

At 11/7/09 04:22 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Ugh. Been so busy the past few weeks, never any time for catching up even a bit... but I should make some, soon. Maybe this coming week. For now... I'll just toot me own horn before I head out of town tomorrow morning (got a cousin's wedding to go to in Austin, TX).

Less Facebook please.

*) 1000 NG Log loggings. TIMES 3. Yeah. That's right. Sad times 3. Beat that, mofos!

Not bad but me, Auz, Asksumka and Shanus are still higher up.

Have a good weekend, you crazy LUL-lengthening bastards, and I'll try to catch up soon if you don't SPAM TOO MUCH. #;-}>

But we need to get to 10k pages FAST!!!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-07 07:38:28

17,000 Experience!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-07 07:58:38

Coop tries to organise his life for the return to work on Monday, while congratulating:
EmoDragon: Level 33
Toohot100: 15,000 Experience
Haggard: 13,000 Blams
Stretchysumo: Level 21
Lizzardis: 20,000 Total Points
reverend: Level 33
Kevin: Level 23
InnerChild548: Private 1st Class
LegolaSS: Level 37
MegamanMegafan: Level 23
BluesirTheFox: Level 12
Auz: 17,000 Experience

Listening to:
Iron Maiden - Alexander the Great

At 11/6/09 01:25 PM, reverend wrote:
At 11/6/09 09:32 AM, Coop83 wrote: What? Those three tunes are always symbolic of a New York Yankees win - at least, while we have Mo closing games for us, that is :P
I guess I'll be hearing them until spring training next season. Hmm.

Well, I wouldn't suggest that entirely. Enter Sandman and then New York, New York will probably be fixtures, since Mo will still be there for us :P

At 11/7/09 05:36 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 11/6/09 09:32 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 11/5/09 08:15 AM, Bahamut wrote: gamejunkie got that one. Oh well, hopefully I can get #77,777 when it comes.
Perserverance, my friend.
Indeed and this time you better not take it away from me. I still remember what you did to get the true 70,000th reply. YOU MADE ME ANGRY!

Was that just me getting it by pure chance? :P

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-07 10:41:42

And I reached 35,000 Saves today.

Achievement of the Day
LegolaSS: Level 37. Congrats!

Congrats to:
Stretchysumo: Level 21
Lizzardis: 20,000 Total Stats
reverend: Level 33
Kevin: Level 23
InnerChild548: Private First Class
MegamanFan: Level 23
gfoxcook: 1,000 NG Logs x3
BluesirTheFox: 2,000 Blams

At 11/6/09 12:15 PM, Auz wrote: Indeed. Especially since there are always a couple of subjects out there of which I have no idea how I am going to pass them anywhere in the near future =/
With a mixture of great skill and luck. And by "great skill" I mean "luck". That's how I passed my maths examns. At least that's what my friends say... ^^

Yes, I guess I'll need lots of luck as well. Usually I just try to learn the answers of older exams and pray that they'll ask those.

We need ZAAL clones, it's the only way. The closest we'll get now is Gagsy.

Yes! And the Kitty Krew. And koreaman. And we're gonna have to recruit us some 4chan members quickly.

I'm afraid we have no choice :(

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-07 11:41:57

I now haz a gold whistle.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-07 12:45:35

level 42 :-)

old people say lol; and we still use these }{

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-07 13:43:14

Rev really really hates 'In Page' mode; congrats to:
Lizzardis - 20k Total Stats
Kevin - Level 23
InnerChild548 - Private First Class
LegolaSS - Level 37
MegamanMegafan - Level 23
BluesirTheFox - 2,000 Blams
Auz - 17k Exp and 35k Saves!
Stretchysumo - Level 21 and Gold Whistle
IvanTuroc - Level 42

Thanks to:
Bahamut
Odyssic
Coop83
Auz

--

At 11/7/09 05:36 AM, Bahamut wrote: You know, next time you won't be the fifth out of the lot to get the next achievement. I'm going to London in 3 weeks time so my alts will be missing deposits.

Good to know. You should miss on your main so Sanjay can go by. I'm sure he will appreciate it.

Well, going up an ass would be just as effective. Imagine tearing humans apart that way. :D

Would that be missionary or doggie?

Awww poor guy. He just wanted to be friends. :P

At 11/7/09 07:58 AM, Coop83 wrote: Well, I wouldn't suggest that entirely. Enter Sandman and then New York, New York will probably be fixtures, since Mo will still be there for us :P

I'm eager to see how much of the team is going to be sold off. Matsui and Damon I hear are most likely to be leaving.

Buy two and get one free. Everything must go!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-07 16:13:56

lvl 18

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-07 17:36:31

You passed 17000 Saves. Way to go!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-07 18:19:25

777 Audio Reviews

Not a bad day's work, overall.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-07 19:39:46

I am now a police captain.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-07 19:47:04

Listening to:
Mediæval Bæbes - Love Me Broughte
In Extremo - Pavane

At 11/7/09 04:22 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Ugh. Been so busy the past few weeks, never any time for catching up even a bit... but I should make some, soon.

Yeah, you should. Preferrably BEFORE Duke Nukem Forever comes out. :P

Oh, didn't realize I was right behind you in the "logging list" now. Lately I forgot to log on some days, so I thought I slipped down the list a bit, or maybe I did lose a spot but got that lost spot back some time ago. I haven't payed too much attention, sadly. :/
Anyway, I'm now 36(!) logs behind your three accounts and 64 in front of skatin-andy. So I guess I will be in 8th place for quite some time now. ^^

At 11/6/09 09:03 AM, Bahamut wrote: And he reviews a Castlevania game he hates. I'm looking forward to the last part which hopefully has Symphony of the Night. I hear a lot of praise for that game and watching James play it would most likely get me to play it as well.
I guess Super Castlevania IV is the best game to get so that's something to look forward to in the future. However, I only have 600 points on the Wii right now so it'll have to be an NES game for the time being.

How about Duck Tales for NES? It's a nice game.

I'm not so sure man. Some people don't like the ground and their houses to be covered all in red.

Haha, I love that. Now I really need to see OED and get them to put epicness in the dictionary.

Where do they have their main office? In London? XD

At 11/6/09 01:25 PM, reverend wrote: TGIF already?; congrats to:
Haggard - 13k Blams!

Thanks!

At 11/6/09 08:12 PM, JKMonkey wrote: Congrats to:
Haggard - 13000 Blams

Thanks!

At 11/7/09 06:45 AM, Odyssic wrote: Congrats to:

Thanks!

At 11/7/09 07:58 AM, Coop83 wrote: Coop tries to organise his life for the return to work on Monday, while congratulating:

Thanks!

At 11/7/09 10:41 AM, Auz wrote: And I reached 35,000 Saves today.

Congrats! :)

Congrats to:

And thanks! ;)

At 11/6/09 12:15 PM, Auz wrote: Indeed. Especially since there are always a couple of subjects out there of which I have no idea how I am going to pass them anywhere in the near future =/
Yes, I guess I'll need lots of luck as well. Usually I just try to learn the answers of older exams and pray that they'll ask those.

Yeah, older examns are always a great way of preparation.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-07 21:06:12

I became a General just now!

Only 2 to go!

$$$ | Strawberry Dodge | Abusive Reviews! | Sig by TheDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-07 23:24:22

Hey guys, what do you think I should do for my 4000th post?
Oh wait, hahaha.

Being drunk is still overrated.

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-08 00:10:53

Thanks for voting, GoryBlizzard! Your experience has been automatically deposited!

With that vote, you now have 16,030 experience points. You need 0 more to get to Level 39. The next Grounds Gold day begins in 23 hours, 51 minutes, and 42 seconds.

The more experience points you have, combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

So yeah, I'm level 39 now.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-08 03:08:20

Today, all I'm gonna do is eat (and buy myself a squash racket).

Achievement of the Day:
IvanTuroc: Level 42. Congrats!

Congrats to:
Stretchysumo: Gold Whistle, Police Capn
Raizen-Pyro: Level 18
Pokemonpoeguygcn: 17,000 Saves
Coop83: 777 Audio Reviews
Hacsev: General
Hybrid-Of-Souls: 4,000 Posts
GoryBlizzard: Level 39

Thanks to:
reverend
Haggard
Coop83
JKMonkey

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-08 08:20:47

guise... i am nao uh levul turtee nger

Wakka wakka

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-08 09:02:04

Listening to:

Carcass - Heartwork

Thanks to:

Odyssic
Coop83

At 11/7/09 07:58 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 11/7/09 05:36 AM, Bahamut wrote: Indeed and this time you better not take it away from me. I still remember what you did to get the true 70,000th reply. YOU MADE ME ANGRY!
Was that just me getting it by pure chance? :P

No, you got a spam post deleted so you could have the 70,000th reply! RAAAAAAAAR!

At 11/7/09 10:41 AM, Auz wrote:
At 11/7/09 05:36 AM, Bahamut wrote: We need ZAAL clones, it's the only way. The closest we'll get now is Gagsy.
Yes! And the Kitty Krew. And koreaman. And we're gonna have to recruit us some 4chan members quickly.

You're not thinking big enough. We need all the big spammers and not just the KK. However, I will give you points for mentioning 4chan AND the legendary koreaman. Too bad most here won't know who he is. :(

I'm afraid we have no choice :(

NOOOOOOOO, keep him away!

At 11/7/09 12:45 PM, IvanTuroc wrote: level 42 :-)

Excellent!

At 11/7/09 01:43 PM, reverend wrote:
At 11/7/09 05:36 AM, Bahamut wrote: You know, next time you won't be the fifth out of the lot to get the next achievement. I'm going to London in 3 weeks time so my alts will be missing deposits.
Good to know. You should miss on your main so Sanjay can go by. I'm sure he will appreciate it.

UHH, NO! And besides, he's already ahead of me, just by 5 EXP.

Would that be missionary or doggie?

Could be any position and it will still be deadly.

Awww poor guy. He just wanted to be friends. :P

Sadly, he fucked up...HEY COOP, YOUR 70,000TH REPLY POST'S HERE! DON'T FORGET IT!

At 11/7/09 07:47 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 11/7/09 05:36 AM, Bahamut wrote: I guess Super Castlevania IV is the best game to get so that's something to look forward to in the future. However, I only have 600 points on the Wii right now so it'll have to be an NES game for the time being.

If I had an NES or it was released on VC, then yes.

I'm not so sure man. Some people don't like the ground and their houses to be covered all in red.

Fine, fine, just get a cleaner to clean the mess up. Happy now?

I was thinking of somewhere in...Oxford.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-08 09:52:42

I am ranked 666th in EXP, which is really cool considering my main is still at #222.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-08 09:58:49

Listening to:
Blind Guardian - Beyond The Ice
Portishead - Only You (Live)

At 11/8/09 09:02 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 11/7/09 07:47 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 11/7/09 05:36 AM, Bahamut wrote: I guess Super Castlevania IV is the best game to get so that's something to look forward to in the future. However, I only have 600 points on the Wii right now so it'll have to be an NES game for the time being.
If I had an NES or it was released on VC, then yes.

Then you should buy and NES. :P
Or you have to wait for Nintendo to release the game on VC.

Fine, fine, just get a cleaner to clean the mess up. Happy now?

You made the mess, you clean it up.

I was thinking of somewhere in...Oxford.

Oh. Oh yeah. Whenever I hear "Oxford" I only think of the university (and the dictionary -.-).