00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Eeefa2000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The War Crew

86,047 Views | 1,591 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-19 11:31:12

At 5/19/06 11:28 AM, fullman wrote: ey ey ey don't go sayin fuck remember last time

Oh, and you're better by repeating the word (as I am doing)?

Pardon my overall inactivity: I'm taking a flash course, and that is my priority right now.

Did we ever find out who won the WWII quiz?

Flag stolen content, don't be a dingus.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-22 04:50:09

Yeah same here. I'm so busying with a lot of tests that I have not had the time to check here. Well later, I'm going to update everything, from here to the forums.
See ya.

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-22 18:51:52

What's going on here? I've been busy with school work and tests. So can anyone give me an update on what's been happening.

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-30 07:19:20

At 5/19/06 11:28 AM, fullman wrote:
At 5/19/06 09:41 AM, WastedWizard wrote: Fuck I forgot about this club, well sorry I really have not been on NG al ot recently.
ey ey ey don't go sayin fuck remember last time

Swearings perfectly acceptable so long as its not directed towards another member in a hateful manner.

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-31 03:10:57

I got some news to say since its been a while since I posted or been at NG.

Next week (June 6, 2006 yes 6/6/06), I'm going to leave that states to head to Germany for the 2006 World Cup. I have tickets for 10 games (Which cost me a lot of money to get). I'm going to Germany for my summer trip and since the World Cup is going to be there, I rather go to the games instead of visiting the sites of Germany. Here are the games I'm going to watch:

Round 1:
1. Germany vs. Poland (Opening game) in Munich
2. Sweden vs. England in Cologne
3. Mexico vs. Iran in Nuremberg
4. USA vs. Italy in Kaiserslautern
5. Japan vs. Brazil in Dortmund
6. France vs. S. Korea in Leipzig

Round 2 & Finals:
7. Match 52 of the Round of the 16 (1st Place of Group D vs. 2nd Place of Group C) in Nuremberg
8. Match 59 of Quarter-finals (Winner of match 51 vs. Winner of match 52) in Gelsenkirchen
9. Match 62 of Semi-finals (Winner of match 59 vs. Winner of match 60) in Munich
10. Final game (Winner of match 61 vs. Winner of match 62) in Berlin

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-31 05:20:47

10 tickets! thats a lot of money! Anyway it will be awesome for you, have a great time.

Response to The War Crew 2006-05-31 12:18:53

yeah enjoy yourself.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-06-07 18:09:35

/bump

So I've been inactive for a few reasons. My dad didn't want me on NG for the summer, so he blocked it on the home server. I'm posting this from the University...in class...

Anyways, I'm in the process of filling out my papers for the Canadian Armed Forces primary reserve (think National Guard/part-time soldier).

I'll be going in as a Medical Technician (more commonly known as a Medic). It should be fun. ^_^

Flag stolen content, don't be a dingus.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-06-07 23:50:23

At 6/7/06 06:09 PM, Peregrinus wrote:
/bump
So I've been inactive for a few reasons. My dad didn't want me on NG for the summer, so he blocked it on the home server. I'm posting this from the University...in class...

Anyways, I'm in the process of filling out my papers for the Canadian Armed Forces primary reserve (think National Guard/part-time soldier).

I'll be going in as a Medical Technician (more commonly known as a Medic). It should be fun. ^_^

Good to see you Peregrinus. Now that's going to be a good job. Medic.
I'm leaving tomorrow early morning (around 4:30 AM LAX time) for Germany for the World Cup. I will take my laptop to report the events and so on just like the Japan trip. So I won't be on Newgrounds or the forums until I'm in Germany. See ya for now.

Response to The War Crew 2006-06-08 09:50:35

See you, have a awesome time.

Response to The War Crew 2006-06-08 10:26:14

Hey guys, sorry i havnt been around. ive been on vacation. and im going to portland later today, so i may not be around for a while again.

Anything special i should know?

cya round.

Oh Snype, you're such a fag.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-06-09 16:18:14

I just learnt somthing very strange. Theres apart of Britain that due to a strange law is separate from England despite being inside its borders. I forget its name but it plays in Scottish football legaue.

What does this have to do with war you ask? Well when Queen Victoria went to war with Russia in the Crimea that town went to war to however there name wasn't on the peace treaty that means they were at war still till about 1966 when the mayor of said town went to Russia and signed the paper.

Also the only time two democracies went to war with each other directly was in WW II when Britain declared war on Finland for attack the USSR. And not one shot was fired between them at each other.

Response to The War Crew 2006-06-09 16:27:12

And not one shot was fired between them at each other.

well thats a very good thing.means no blood was spilt.

also why did britain declare war on finland to attack the ussr

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-06-09 16:32:14

At 6/9/06 04:27 PM, rayzerblayze wrote: And not one shot was fired between them at each other.

well thats a very good thing.means no blood was spilt.

How the hell can win then?

also why did britain declare war on finland to attack the ussr

I'm sorry what? i don't understand

Response to The War Crew 2006-06-09 16:44:28

you said

Also the only time two democracies went to war with each other directly was in WW II when Britain declared war on Finland for attack the USSR. And not one shot was fired between them at each other.

i asked why did britain declare war against finlad.

and no blood being spilt is a good thing as there was no loss of ife

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-06-09 16:53:00

At 6/9/06 04:44 PM, rayzerblayze wrote: you said
i asked why did britain declare war against finlad.

And i said the reason for that war right above your sentence.

and no blood being spilt is a good thing as there was no loss of ife

Ok your a naive idealist.

Response to The War Crew 2006-06-09 17:21:06

The General hath returned to his people! It has been too long my fellows, and I apologize for abandoning you in this hour of decision.

Tell me, how goes the discussions? What are we currently talking about, RedGlare? Anything interesting?

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Review Request Club // Former Wi/Ht? Regular

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-06-09 17:25:46

At 6/9/06 05:21 PM, Nomader wrote: The General hath returned to his people! It has been too long my fellows, and I apologize for abandoning you in this hour of decision.

Tell me, how goes the discussions? What are we currently talking about, RedGlare? Anything interesting?

Not really just discussing usseless military trivia you know the strange but apparently true variety.

Speaking of which in olden times opium was preffered as it didn't cause violence like alcohol and was seen as good. This esplains Karl Marx qoute. Anyway in the First World War in 1914 soldiers were given opium as well as tobacco but the army put astop to it as high soldiers aren't exactly special forces calibre.

Response to The War Crew 2006-06-10 01:45:11

Good morning from Germany!!! Right now it's Saturday and I'm at my hotel with my laptop at NG. I'm also here with my cousins who are also going to the games that I have posted a few days ago. What a game it was, Germany vs. Costa Rica. 4-2. The fans were extremely loud and rowdy. The next game that I will be attending is the Mexico vs. Iran game from Nuremburg (yes the city which the Nazis were taken for the Holocaust, now that's some war history for everyone) which is Monday here in Germany, Sunday in the states. So I will be taking a train from Munich to Nuremburg.

Good to see you, General Normader.

Response to The War Crew 2006-06-18 10:09:33

so...in...active!! im sad...i need to get a link in my sig or find someone in one of my clubs who has a link...

So you like soccer general bison? I like it better than most american sports, but some fags in america will fight you for saying soccer is better than football, golf, Basketball and the such.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-06-18 10:13:02

Soccer is football.

Response to The War Crew 2006-06-18 10:17:09

At 6/18/06 10:13 AM, RedGlare wrote: Soccer is football.

but in america, soccer is kicking white ball, and football is kicking brown ball. to clarify things, i ment "football" the where you kick the ball no matter what. no touchy with hands.

commies are teh 1337!

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-06-18 10:21:22

At 6/18/06 10:17 AM, MrDeadly wrote:
At 6/18/06 10:13 AM, RedGlare wrote: Soccer is football.
but in america, soccer is kicking white ball, and football is kicking brown ball. to clarify things, i ment "football" the where you kick the ball no matter what. no touchy with hands.

I know you meant American football i had a rant about it the otherday. The foot barely ever touches the ball you can throw forward and your armoured like a tank. My brother in law says its Rugby for the weak.

commies are teh 1337!

And dont you ever forget it.

Response to The War Crew 2006-06-18 10:31:55

At 6/18/06 10:21 AM, RedGlare wrote: I know you meant American football i had a rant about it the otherday. The foot barely ever touches the ball you can throw forward and your armoured like a tank. My brother in law says its Rugby for the weak.

agreed. I should remember that for arguments.

And dont you ever forget it.

NOW you see it. You missed it the Mafia thread. I changed the "red bastards" to "commies are 1337" and then played dumb.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-06-21 19:25:15

i'm back now *say's yay in a freaky hentia voice* well anyway any promotions while i was gone? because mrdeadly seems ready

Response to The War Crew 2006-07-01 10:10:35

what has happened to this club.no posts in days.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-07-04 17:00:36

At 7/1/06 10:10 AM, rayzerblayze wrote: what has happened to this club.no posts in days.

i wish people would come back is generIMBsion alive?

Response to The War Crew 2006-07-08 22:20:09

I'd like to join this club. I am for the war, as if we back out now, it would all be for nothing.

Response to The War Crew 2006-07-09 13:18:01

At 7/8/06 10:20 PM, WooBadoo wrote: I'd like to join this club. I am for the war, as if we back out now, it would all be for nothing.

you got the right spirit but... unfortunatly the thing is rund down i'm considering takeing over leadership seeing as supreme commander is'nt here so welcome you'll have to rank up from under radar

Response to The War Crew 2006-07-09 15:52:34

At 7/8/06 10:20 PM, WooBadoo wrote: I'd like to join this club. I am for the war, as if we back out now, it would all be for nothing.

Yeah i think you misunderstand were not directly in favour of war and this crew is about all conflict not just the clumsy snipers trap America's keeps blundering into.

But if you still want to join then welcome.