00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

blakenator9872 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

JKCinema Drama

7,447 Views | 79 Replies

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 18:40:14

i completly agree thats makes us as bad and the people from the Gaia forum.

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 19:07:02

All i've got to say to this subject is it's pretty lame. "I'm t3h l337z0r ha4x3r f34R M3!", lame.

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 19:10:06

Good point, Get em Tom!

BBS Signature

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 19:10:08

What if someone actually locked Tom his thread?

BBS Signature

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 19:14:48

At 8/15/05 05:21 PM, SlipperyMooseCakes wrote: You know same thing happend with Revird and The Alliance

Both of those forums suck and so do you!

<3

BBS Signature

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 19:46:35

well, can we still spread the word of newgrounds?

Twitter|Big Mean Flash Gamer| Art by John Dyer Baizley, sig by Shaun.

BBS Signature

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 19:51:26

OMG I HAIT U ALL. >='(

JKCinema Drama

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 21:48:52

At 8/15/05 04:58 PM, ng_and_jkc_user wrote: It was wrong of JKC to spam Newgrounds. It was just as bad for Newgrounds to spam JKCinema. Everyone who spammed deserves punishment. CrazyIam already had his.

It's not okay to keep things going like this. Especially when it invloves deleting entire websites.

The only thing I have to say is that the only thing I know of CrazyIam doing on this site was making a useless topic and having your members spam it up with 16 pages worth of shit. What 3-5 of your members did was come over to JKC and spam 3 pages worth of useless topics. I am the only active administrator/moderator on JKC and I was the one who had to take care of the spam by deleting each of over 70 topics one by one. That was a waste of my time, and was all due to some childish people. I have been a member of Newgrounds for a long time now, and I don't think I have ever posted on the BBS, but I think it is about time.

The few members here that did cause a problem on JKC were not mad at JKC, or didn't like it, but were rather retaliating against some minimal spam that happened here, masquerading as 'illwillpress" and "Josh Bedn," both of which were not the likely culprits, among a few others.

"Internet Wars" and "Forum Wars" and the like are just stupid. If you don't like a certain website, or its forum's members, the reasonable solution is to just stay away.

Thank you, Tom, for your words, and thank you to everyone else for cooling the shit off.

-Demorphius

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 21:58:40

I didnt even know about JKCinema up till now :\

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 21:59:01

At 8/15/05 09:58 PM, -TimClock- wrote: I didnt even know about JKCinema up till now :\

And you had to post about it?

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-16 19:17:21

meh i aplogize too

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-16 19:52:21

This seems like it could be serious, and the last thing we want to do is call their bluff by deleting their accounts. if we know who the culprits of the alleged hacking plan are, we can simply take legal action, if they did post those as a joke, then we can at least get them for something along the lines of threat and cause of mass panic, i mean, a whole forum is MASS PANIC! I agreethis is a sreious offense, and the culprits should be punished in the most severe punishment possible for their crimes! we just have to stay one step ahead of them, take action without them noticing.

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-16 21:08:30

Wow, from spamming & flooding to haxoreering. well, crazyIam, you admit to starting it but that doesn't necessarily entitle you to the right (or give you the power) to stop it. In fact, it seems that you are only admitting your wrongs in fear of harm to something of your own. However, you are choosing to stop, or you are at least saying that. Hopefully you are honest, but I can't know in either respect.

As for hacking, just to bring down a forum over "forum wars" (why does such a stupid thing exist) is... well, silly. If someone tries, file a criminal complaint and hope they get the right person. Teach them a lesson.

And I've browsed JK a bit. I may some more, but I already spend too much time here.

Good luck in the thwarting of all 1337 evil.

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-16 21:40:41

It seems 1337, like all things, has a dark side to it.

Anyway, I heard this and decided to look at the forums. YYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEESSSS
SSSSSSS!!!! These same people have been cramping up all of the threads (at least in the general forums) with ¥ all over the place. Good grief! And good riddance to all the spammers. Those same kinds of people ruin Newgrounds for everyone.

BTW, I don't know how this started since I basically never heard of JKCinema before now. How was NG pwned in a way that caused the spam attacks?

I believe in the ultimate triumph of evil over good in this world.

It doesn't help that we keep funding our enemies.

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-23 16:55:51

ok, i had to bump this.
could somebody explain why there are still barneypoops and such?

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-23 17:06:04

At 8/15/05 09:48 PM, Demorphius wrote: The only thing I have to say is that the only thing I know of CrazyIam doing on this site was making a useless topic and having your members spam it up with 16 pages worth of shit.

crazyIam is a chronic spammer. Most of the utter shite he's posted has been deleted. He's also banned for the third or fourth time from these forums. Your members have caused more problems than are visible to the average user.

Etch-A-Sketch, I don't know the answer to your question, I just ban them when I see them. I agree, they are quite annoying.

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-23 17:09:34

At 8/23/05 04:55 PM, Etch-A-SketchClock wrote: ok, i had to bump this.
could somebody explain why there are still barneypoops and such?

I think they're hilarious, but I can see why a lot of people are annoyed by them.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-24 12:23:16

tom, im not sure even you can make them stop. lots of idiots on the internet that want to make people anoyed. even you. hopfuly your comment will stop a good many, but it wont stop all unfourtunetaly. unfourtunetaly as well cause it might encourage them to do more to piss you off. i myself wish that they wouldnt cause such a problem but they seem to still do. but im confadent that you and others will find a way to stop them before its too late.

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-24 12:37:53

Why can't we all be friends? :'(

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-24 14:09:31

This sounds very similar to FlashPlayer's problem of a couple months ago. I didn't understand it then, and I don't understand the mentality now. Nothing is accomplished by such actions. You can't prove a forum is better, and spamming certainly won't help your case any.

Glad to see this is being resolved faster and more effectively than the problem with FlashPlayer. Thanks for the heads up, and sorry for responding 18 days or so after the fact.

BBS Signature