00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Limaou just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

JKCinema Drama

7,441 Views | 79 Replies

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 16:44:21

Tom I <3 you.

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 16:46:03

Guys, don't respond just to say "OMG Tom Fulp has 1337 posts!!1". This is serious shit.

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 16:48:24

At 8/15/05 04:46 PM, crazyIam wrote: Guys, don't respond just to say "OMG Tom Fulp has 1337 posts!!1". This is serious shit.

I also have a picture,(although he most likely already got one from somebody)

JKCinema Drama

Jesusatan

BBS Signature

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 16:48:59

I don't know why people whould spam it, its a good site. I personally enjoy the Urban Legends movies.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 16:50:31

At 8/15/05 04:46 PM, crazyIam wrote: Guys, don't respond just to say "OMG Tom Fulp has 1337 posts!!1". This is serious shit.

Considering there was a "MAKE FUN OF NG" forum sub-section on your site. Considering you came here in an attempt to spam us. Considering you hated us because we were "little kids", and when someone came across with an actual reasonable repsonse, you acted hypocritical by creating a response that you feel a NG member would say.

Considering how you now go to Tom Fulp to stop something you started.

No, this isn't serious shit at all. It's about as serious as a fight between two elementary students. Real serious business.

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 16:51:30

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 16:53:20

At 8/15/05 04:50 PM, Crimson_Edge wrote:
Considering there was a "MAKE FUN OF NG" forum sub-section on your site. Considering you came here in an attempt to spam us. Considering you hated us because we were "little kids", and when someone came across with an actual reasonable repsonse, you acted hypocritical by creating a response that you feel a NG member would say.

Considering how you now go to Tom Fulp to stop something you started.

No, this isn't serious shit at all. It's about as serious as a fight between two elementary students. Real serious business.

When people are threatening to hack and permantently remove a site that's when it turns to serious shit, even when it's over SPAM. I started this, and now I'm choosing to end it.

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 16:53:33

At 8/15/05 04:48 PM, boloneyman wrote: I don't know why people whould spam it, its a good site. I personally enjoy the Urban Legends movies.

I don't understand the whole point of spamming. Why do it?

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 16:53:47

Suck up.

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 16:55:12

At 8/15/05 04:25 PM, crazyIam wrote: and threatening to hack us.

i dont think ANYONE on NG has the guts to hack a website...

(sorry if doublepost)

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 16:57:12

At 8/15/05 04:55 PM, Etch-A-SketchClock wrote: i dont think ANYONE on NG has the guts to hack a website...

ever hear of bedn?

"Some kilometers SOUTH of Dublin, under more control of

the IRA, there is a vast farmland. I'm SUPER cereal"

BBS Signature

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 16:57:15

What the jumping ping pong balls(hard to say ain't it?) is JKCimema? Plus congrats on your 1337 posts!

I dont have a signature, stop bugging me.

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 16:58:01

It was wrong of JKC to spam Newgrounds. It was just as bad for Newgrounds to spam JKCinema. Everyone who spammed deserves punishment. CrazyIam already had his.

It's not okay to keep things going like this. Especially when it invloves deleting entire websites.

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 16:58:13

At 8/15/05 04:53 PM, seventy-one wrote: I don't understand the whole point of spamming. Why do it?

i dont know but maybe maybe noone could read the sign when they first got internet.

JKCinema Drama

BBS Signature

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 16:58:41

At 8/15/05 04:53 PM, crazyIam wrote: When people are threatening to hack and permantently remove a site that's when it turns to serious shit, even when it's over SPAM.

So why did you start this? Because you felt like Newgrounds was "A fucking stupid worthless pile of shit" or because "The users are such fucking immature idiots"?

I started this, and now I'm choosing to end it.

You should have started it before it even started, bud. While I think hacking is absolutely silly and pointless (you can find threads of mine about it, don't feel like digging it up), you shouldn't have even started JKCinema on it. Here are the fruits of your labor, like it or not.

I, however, do not condone to any sort of spam or hacking, nor do I condone to any behavior that has happened on any site. If the forum where my post was wasn't deleted, you would see this.

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 16:58:41

At 8/15/05 04:10 PM, TomFulp wrote: Spamming forums is childish.

I second that, but why would people spam JKCinema? They rock! What have they done to us?

BBS Signature

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 16:59:58

VISIT JKCINEMA.COM if you do not know what it is. They have submitted flash content to this site, and have links to their "DISTURBING GHOST FOOTAGE" material all over many websites. JKCinema is NOT affiliated with winsweepstakes.net

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 17:00:03

At 8/15/05 04:10 PM, TomFulp wrote: I've been hearing that members from the NG forums have been spamming and threatening the JKCinema forum. I'm friends with the JKCinema webmaster and I don't take this likely. Your actions reflect poorly on Newgrounds and any future abuse will result in termination of your accounts.

I've never heard anything about that until now. Oh and congrats on 1337 post.

You could really go for a chocolate chip cookie right about now...

BBS Signature

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 17:01:03

At 8/15/05 04:57 PM, theabominablematt wrote:
At 8/15/05 04:55 PM, Etch-A-SketchClock wrote: i dont think ANYONE on NG has the guts to hack a website...
ever hear of bedn?

hes in jail.

BBS Signature

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 17:03:03

Crimson_Edge, crazyIam is a joker who has even fooled his friends at JKC. He pranks everyone. He made ONE topic at Newgrounds. Newgrounds replied with THREE PAGES OF TOPICS at JKCinema. At that point, you guys were MORE than even. We tried to settle things from there. And now, with threats of the site getting deleted, we NEED to come up with a solution NOW. This cannot be taken lightly.

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 17:16:53

So.. What the hell is this JKCinema bytheway?
^_^

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 17:16:58

At 8/15/05 05:03 PM, ng_and_jkc_user wrote: Crimson_Edge, crazyIam is a joker who has even fooled his friends at JKC. He pranks everyone.

Heres the thing. We don't know him, nor can we formulate an opinion on him. A prank is fine, however, insulting somebody isn't a prank, nor will it ever be a prank. It may be at your forums and it could be in jest, but how is the average, as you explained it, 13 year old going to be able to tell the difference? They won't.

All of this wasn't thought out very well.

He made ONE topic at Newgrounds. Newgrounds replied with THREE PAGES OF TOPICS at JKCinema. At that point, you guys were MORE than even.

Yes, he made one topic, but there were other topics created as well. It isn't just about him. The entire community over there insulted the newgrounds community, whether it be in jest or not, is something that I've explained above. And yes, they may have been more than even, but look at the population difference. I'd say it's about even now, however, the threats of "hacking" is a bit much.

We tried to settle things from there. And now, with threats of the site getting deleted, we NEED to come up with a solution NOW.

It's obviously a double edged sword. By banning their I.P. or getting them in trouble at NG, they will go ahead with the hacking, if they are infact going to hack (assuming that the "13 year olds" know how to hack). By letting it sit, they will continue to threaten you.

Yes, it has gotten way out of hand, and it's absolutely silly, but from my little short, 3 post stay there, I saw nothing but hostility and insults flung at me from the JKCinema community. I even told a NG member, wan_tan_soup_14 to stop being a moron, in which, a member from your site made a snyde *sp* remark at me.

And no, it wasn't someone from NG. He had many posts.

This cannot be taken lightly.

Yes it can, you just choose to not take the little prank lightly.

Newgrounds is filled with pranksters. Many of them have even fooled their own friends. They prank everyone.

See, it just doesn't work like that.

While I feel that the NG community has taken it overboard with the "hacking" threats, I can't say I feel bad about it. Not because I'm a heartless bastard, but because of my very short stay at JKCinema in which I tried to reason with the community.

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 17:21:27

At 8/15/05 05:03 PM, ng_and_jkc_user wrote: stuff

You know same thing happend with Revird and The Alliance My members didn't like theirs and vice versa eventually it was an all out "forum war" and the battleground was Newgrounds. I was not here for it even though I am an Admin on Revird, when I came back and found out what happend I settled it and now things are fine. Forum wars are stupid, pointless, useless and just fill the internet up with more crap then it already has. Some people from 4chan and the SS sometimes sign up on Revird and spam. I just IP ban and delete their accounts, worse thing you can do is respond because then they get attention which is what they want and then it keeps going and going.

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 17:22:34

Yay, you have a LEET post count!!!!!

I'm not sure about that war. I haven't heard much about it. You dont need to help them press charges though.

I dont think the 10 year olds that threatened the site are old enough for prison, anyway,

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 17:30:35

At 8/15/05 05:22 PM, KrazyKool wrote: I dont think the 10 year olds that threatened the site are old enough for prison, anyway,

Juvenile Hall would be appropriate, however. Let's just hope they don't have showers.

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 17:37:04

I have just read the story of why this is happening, and I am gravely disappointed in my fellow NGer's for two reasons:

1. So they spammed us. Big deal! This isnt a war. You should have been the bigger people and ignored it, but no. You have to throw your maturity out the window and spam them back. What the hell. Honestly, sometimes the stupidity and immaturity shown by the users of this site makes me wonder whether me being here is worth my intelligence dropping.
And it IS getting worse.

2. All the people making comments about Tom's post count. Tom Fulp, the owner of Newgrounds.com Inc, makes a serious thread about our relationship between us and another website, pointing out that what's happening is wrong, and what do people say in reply?
"OGM! TOM HAS 1337 POSTES! HE IZ JUTS SO KEWEL!!1!1"
I cant stress enought, I wish to God that I could yell it in your face, GROW THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID, IDIOT CHILDREN.

Sweet fucking Jesus, I cant wait for summer to end.

BBS Signature

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 17:42:49

Newgrounds, or JKC, will not get hacked. i doubt somebody will do something like that once tom makes a topic about it. but then again, some people are morons. they both are great sites, and idiots shouldn't do spam. it eventually kills the brain.

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 17:49:37

Way to go, Tom on two things:
1) Doing what's right, and keeping spam levels low.
and 2) having 1,337 posts. :)

Filler text.

Because this space needs to be bigger than it already should be.

Jigen made this sig. madknt downsized it to fit the filesize limit. Go team.

BBS Signature

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 18:16:29

This internet thing sure is serious.

BBS Signature

Response to JKCinema Drama 2005-08-15 18:18:34

At 8/15/05 05:37 PM, -Shadow_XII- wrote:
I cant stress enought, I wish to God that I could yell it in your face, GROW THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID, IDIOT CHILDREN.

Sweet fucking Jesus, I cant wait for summer to end.

Am I a stupid, idot child? I hope I don't fall into that category