• 35,232 Replies
Johnny-Beat
Johnny-Beat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-24 21:13:15

i once stole a shit load of ram from the school computers...

my teacher was retarded as hell. he just got deported back to cuba. LMAO!!

X_X. I hate miami. I am the last white man here.

NightMare5
NightMare5
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-24 22:51:37

A girl at my school used to steal every thing she could ever want from target, even though she was rich as hell. Then one day she was cought and her parents didnt do shit for her. It was funny and the teachers laughed when they heard about it.

JonH2O
JonH2O
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-25 01:32:28

At 6/24/05 09:13 PM, Johnny_Beat wrote: i once stole a shit load of ram from the school computers...

my teacher was retarded as hell.

What happened to the computers? Did the teacher ever find out?

Man, speaking of retarded teachers. I had this lame english teacher in 10th grade. She was so lame that she was lame. I mean, lame.. Like, lamer than being lame itself..Totaly lame x 4. Anyways, I wanted to piss her off.
During passing I went up to her computer and turned the Contrast and Brightness all the way down to make a Black screen. She didn't know wha the hell to do. She was bitching for like 10 minutes until one of the students started fiddling with it...I sat in the far back of the room right next to her desk.
I kinda feel bad now. She passed me with a D. I didn't do crap in that class.

One thing I can't stand is when someone with glasses tilts there head up to look at something....I don't know why that annoys me so much. And I'll be damned if she did it.

I drew a picture of her.

The Audio Forum Lounge

Myspace | Audio | Alter | It sounds like a fire hydrant went off in an old folks home with screaming babies field recorded, glitched, and spontaneously played back

BBS Signature
Erkie
Erkie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-25 03:30:33

That's amazing Jon, you're like Picasso. Only shitfaced and on cocaine.

I second the head tilting, my father does it a lot, it's sort of like the universal sign of confoundedness.

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|
94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature
PiePie
PiePie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-25 06:47:05

How can you stil Ram?

was it in a computer room or libray.

if it was were the camera's damn I wish i had a school like that bust up those stupid macs.....

So how did everyone celebrate last night for St-Jean it was awsome hear HA?

JonH2O
JonH2O
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-25 20:41:31

At 6/25/05 06:47 AM, PiePie wrote:
So how did everyone celebrate last night for St-Jean it was awsome hear HA?

Celebrate what? St. Jean? Who's that?

Myspace | Audio | Alter | It sounds like a fire hydrant went off in an old folks home with screaming babies field recorded, glitched, and spontaneously played back

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-25 21:16:09

hahaha this weekend is gay pride week in toronto!

NightMare5
NightMare5
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-25 21:21:55

Will you be celebrating? =D
Just kidding....

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-25 21:23:36

Actually I COULD be celebrating it - but I dont believe in celebrating being gay when all us gay ppl want to do is to be accepted as normal human beings - i mean good god there are no white or straight parades..

NightMare5
NightMare5
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-25 21:25:56

Dude i just looked at your art page...that stuff incredible. Do you just use a pencil and papper?

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-25 21:28:49

pencil and paper for the pencil ones - and watercolour pencilcrayons and paper for the colour ones.. I'm surprised you didnt say anything about my comment before this.. :P

NightMare5
NightMare5
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-25 21:34:34

Im just now starting to click on people's signature. Its becoming a hobby. Lots of good stuff around here.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-25 21:38:53

hahaha kewl - go check out what an A.F. such as myself can produce musically wise.

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-25 23:47:45

Wow, JonH2O ur a freaking geniuos for drawing that picture!!! Worst part is, I bet it actually looks like ur teacher too!!! :D

U just got urself a new fan.

/Rucklo

Wakka wakka

PiePie
PiePie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-26 07:15:18

Johh what you mean who is St-Jean De Baptist.

every year the quebecers celebrate him to be honest I don't know why either we just celebrate....

JonH2O
JonH2O
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-26 15:48:11

At 6/25/05 11:47 PM, Rucklo wrote:
U just got urself a new fan.

Sweet.

At 6/26/05 07:15 AM, PiePie wrote: Johh what you mean who is St-Jean De Baptist.

every year the quebecers celebrate him to be honest I don't know why either we just celebrate....

Oh,St. John the baptist? I know of him. He's a baptist.
But now I have another question....Who are the the quebecers? Like, Canada or something?

At 6/25/05 09:34 PM, NightMare5 wrote: Im just now starting to click on people's signature. Its becoming a hobby. Lots of good stuff around here.

You saying that made me click on your signiture...Harmonics is awesome. I love that drum roll. It would be great for the front page... Real catchy and mellow.

Chronomut....Your drawings are pretty awesome. You can't evens ee the wall in your room, ahaha. Your room rules.

BBS Signature
PiePie
PiePie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-26 20:01:28

John are you serious lol Quebecers are people from Quebec which is part of Canada.

Thea reason most people here call themselves quebecers and not canadians becuase they are french and well the rest of canada is enlglish and so on so its like complicated... Didn't you learn this is geography or History class?

JonH2O
JonH2O
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-26 23:08:09

No, I wasn't serious. :P

June fools.

BBS Signature
PiePie
PiePie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-26 23:12:40

At 6/26/05 11:08 PM, JonH2O wrote: No, I wasn't serious. :P

June fools.

ok good because if you were..... lol

JonH2O
JonH2O
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-27 02:56:50

At 6/26/05 08:01 PM, PiePie wrote: John are you serious lol Quebecers are people from Quebec which is part of Canada.

Thea reason most people here call themselves quebecers and not canadians becuase they are french and well the rest of canada is enlglish and so on so its like complicated... Didn't you learn this is geography or History class?

Just joking. I didn't know any of that. I'm sure I learned it some day. But I don't remember. I had a pretty good idea that Quebecers were from Quebec...but nothing about the French or whatever the hell.
I can think of 1 thing I learned in history class; And that's how perverted it is to celebrate thanksgiving. Do people really know how it originated?

I did fine in school until high school. I failed all my classes this previous school year. I'm getting my GED this week. =)

BBS Signature
PiePie
PiePie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-27 09:49:31

I don't know if you guy's noticed or looked at my sig but if you did and you didn't click on it you should its a really good site you could even be a DJ if your chosen....

Im just saying check it out if you didn't.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-27 19:45:11

ya quebeccers such - theyre the fuckign pampered province - my parents lived there so im allowed to diss it.

And thanks man - everyone has told me that my room is godly - every single wall covered. :P

and thanks for the compliments on my artwork! ^^

Denvish
Denvish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-27 21:09:41

At 6/27/05 09:49 AM, PiePie wrote: I don't know if you guy's noticed or looked at my sig but if you did and you didn't click on it you should its a really good site you could even be a DJ if your chosen....

Of course it's a good site, I DJ there =)
Actually, I've been really slack, don't think I've done a slot for a couple of weeks now. I started one the other night, but Winamp got silly on me, so I had to abandon ship...

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature
PiePie
PiePie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-27 21:41:54

At 6/27/05 09:09 PM, Denvish wrote:
At 6/27/05 09:49 AM, PiePie wrote: I don't know if you guy's noticed or looked at my sig but if you did and you didn't click on it you should its a really good site you could even be a DJ if your chosen....
Actually, I've been really slack, don't think I've done a slot for a couple of weeks now. I started one the other night, but Winamp got silly on me, so I had to abandon ship...

yeah its good but meh I want to be a dj to I think I have enough songs but judging by only the rock and stuff the guys there won't like my techno and underground stuff.

Also there's like 20 dj applications so I have a slim chance of getting it. Plus no one knows me.

To Crono aie quebec is good and not the most pampered the most pampered is all those useless territory's and such they produce hardly anything.

but hey I don't really like french quebecers either there very arrogant and racist...

Psybot
Psybot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-28 11:31:11

im looking for a free VST-Instrument.

does neone know where i can find a good one?

I wanna thank Mydnite for creating my awsome sig!

And be sure to check out my music ^^

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-28 17:01:36

At 6/27/05 09:41 PM, PiePie wrote:
At 6/27/05 09:09 PM, Denvish wrote:
yeah its good but meh I want to be a dj to I think I have enough songs but judging by only the rock and stuff the guys there won't like my techno and underground stuff.

Also there's like 20 dj applications so I have a slim chance of getting it. Plus no one knows me.

To Crono aie quebec is good and not the most pampered the most pampered is all those useless territory's and such they produce hardly anything.

but hey I don't really like french quebecers either there very arrogant and racist...

see you bastard this is one reason y i dont talk to you on msn - you are ONE of those arrogant and racist bastards, that's why! Lemme give you a history lesson canada, this goes for all you non-canadians too!

lets go through all the things the territories and provinces contribute, shall we..?

Let's start off with the leadersof canada - Ontario, Quebec, and BC, in that order.

Ontario - the most powerful province and center of Canada. About a third of the
Canadian population lives here. Almost 60 percent of all manufactured
exports coming out of Canada come from Ontario. Industries include
manufacturing, farming, logging, mining, energy and services.

Quebec - second powerful only to Ontario, and the oldest province,Quebec is mostly
french speaking and they are very protective and PROUD of their culture - the
defence of its language and culture colours all politics in the province.
Industries include logging, manufacturing, energy, mining, framing and
transportation.

B.C. - Canada's physical embodiment of beauty. It has three main mountain ranges and
is two-thirds covered in forest. Industries include logging, mining, fishing,
farming, energy, and transportation

Next up we have the prairie provinces - Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba

Alberta - Calgary stampede, national parks, rich in oil and gas resources, industry
includes farming, logging, and telecommunications

Saskatchewan - The prairie province of Saskatchewan produces more than half of the
wheat grown in Canada. Saskatchewan is the birthplace of Canadian
medical care and home of the RCMP training academy. Services
include farming and mining.

Manitoba - oil, and lots of it! Also manufacturing, hydro, farming and mining. Dubbed
the "Land of 100,000 Lakes." Also the majority of the great lake water is
situated here.

Now the maritime provinces - New brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova scotia, and P.E.I.

New Brunswick - the only official bilingual province in all of canada. Industries include
manufacturing, logging, mining, farming, fishing and tourism.

Newfoundland and Labrador - the youngest province - ok its pretty much useless I
mean there are cities that have more population than
the entire island but OH WELL! Industries include
energy, fishing, mining, logging and tourism.

Nova Scotia - A founding province of Canada, Nova Scotia is nearly surrounded by the
Atlantic Ocean, and is known for its high tides, lobster, fish, blueberries
and apples. Industries include manufacturing, farming fishing,
mining, logging, transportation and energy

P.E.I. - Prince Edward Island - famous for is famous for red sand beaches, potatoes,
and the home of ann of green gables,and it is the birthplace of confederation.
Industries include farming, tourism, fishing and manufacturing.

And lastly we have the northern territories - Yukon, NW territories and Nunavit

Yukon - gold mines - remember the klondike gold rush? That was this territory right
here! Thus its industries consist of mining and tourism.

NW territories - Mining, tourism and government - thats about it. Oh come on it's
cold up there, its not like there's much else to do! YOU try running a
barren wasteland!

nunavit - In 1999 Nunavut became the largest and newest territory in Canada. Formed
from the eastern part of the Northwest Territories, this huge Canadian Arctic
territory has only 25,000 residents, about 80 percent of whom are Inuit.
Industries include mining, resource development and tourism. Ok another
barren wasteland place - oh well. The fact here is that inuits are part of our
history and demanded their own land - fair enuff.

As you can see - every province contributes stuff. I bet you couldnt even name them all. If I were you piepie I'd put a little more PRIDE into your friggin country. Maybe when you've matured in a couple years I'll talk to you again but from what I see you still got a lotta maturing to do and knowledge to actually learn - instead of pretending to be knowledgeable and hiding behind a wall of ignorance.

GardenStateDamien
GardenStateDamien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-28 17:19:27

At 6/7/05 08:51 PM, ljcoffee wrote: Hey all...

Anyone out there a serious musician - is a label your brass ring or is this all just a hobby?

For me it's mostly just a hobby although technically I do get paid occasionally for it...
I really REALLY wnted to be a rock star when I was a kid - or James Bond - one of the two but I got swept down a different route I guess...

Hey man, well me and all my band members are serious musicians and were talking with some labels. Only problem is that were all 16 year olds with barely any income so we cant afford long recording session... ohwell

Anyone out there like ska??? i love it.. that and skateboarding

PiePie
PiePie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-28 17:38:13

Chrnonamut you called me a noob your the noob now starting an uneccasary flame war in public. If you want to argue prove it by emailing me in private not go posting this spam here in the lounge. I mean come on don't you have enough knowledge that this fued is not mean't for here?

I emailed you with my true response to your post. If you have a reply on this don't post it email me so the whole newgrounds doesn't see what a big baby you are....

LJCoffee
LJCoffee
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-28 17:48:58

At 6/28/05 05:38 PM, PiePie wrote: Chrnonamut...

Tsk Tsk Tsk ... Chronamut... PiePie... I hear tell they got a fancy 'ol politics forum where ye' can air yer complaints about each others countries an' post all day about big ideas like imports an' exports an GNP's an' all other such related nonsense...

BBS Signature
PiePie
PiePie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2005-06-28 17:57:16

At 6/28/05 05:48 PM, ljcoffee wrote:
At 6/28/05 05:38 PM, PiePie wrote: Chrnonamut...
Tsk Tsk Tsk ... Chronamut... PiePie... I hear tell they got a fancy 'ol politics forum where ye' can air yer complaints about each others countries an' post all day about big ideas like imports an' exports an GNP's an' all other such related nonsense...

I thought you were leaving newgrounds ??

nah I only go there when I see something good.

But I hope I don't have to make a post like that for a long time I don't enjoy them as much as I used to.

Well lets talk about something else is any one going to any music concerts....

Or what concerts have you been to I have only been to 3 which were David Bowie, Bruce Springsteen, and R.E.M.