00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,093,334 Views | 32,915 Replies

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-01-03 15:04:11

In my brain.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-01-03 15:29:52

At 1/3/06 01:59 PM, FlameMesial wrote: Yeah, vodka is pretty much feminine too - try Whiskey, Advocaat and Ale.

Well watch the movie The Sting and yeah...

(irrelevant point but wtv)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-01-03 15:47:45

whatever fvckers... J&B scotch... I'll take that over anything...

Die...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-01-03 15:53:00

At 1/3/06 03:29 PM, PiePie wrote:
At 1/3/06 01:59 PM, FlameMesial wrote: Yeah, vodka is pretty much feminine too - try Whiskey, Advocaat and Ale.
Well watch the movie The Sting and yeah...

(irrelevant point but wtv)

I'm gonna have that fucking song on my mind ALL NIGHT now.

Thank you very much.

Scott Joplin - The entertainer.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-01-03 17:42:26

So, what u guys think of the Audio Forum Cleanup thread? is it a good idea, or simply a subject of forgetting?

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-01-03 18:33:43

At 1/3/06 05:42 PM, Rucklo wrote: So, what u guys think of the Audio Forum Cleanup thread? is it a good idea, or simply a subject of forgetting?

it's good let just hope it was a better idea than the Audio Review thread (by me)

but I Like the flaming sometimes, its good for the system but I do not think that people will listen to much about the whole do not reply thing....

So yeah I hope it stays what really needs fixing is more active mods here, we "normal" users could only do so much to minimize the n00bs on here and the spam etc etc.

But I will quit (for now)

It is almost finished my movie the only problem is the file size I could only do so much with 5mb, the video takes up 4.6 mb already I barely have enough to of added ZENON' little loop for intro.

But I took the title from "Catch Me If You Can" do you think this will be a problem?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-01-03 18:51:34

At 1/3/06 06:33 PM, PiePie wrote:
At 1/3/06 05:42 PM, Rucklo wrote: So, what u guys think of the Audio Forum Cleanup thread? is it a good idea, or simply a subject of forgetting?
it's good let just hope it was a better idea than the Audio Review thread (by me)

but I Like the flaming sometimes, its good for the system but I do not think that people will listen to much about the whole do not reply thing....

So yeah I hope it stays what really needs fixing is more active mods here, we "normal" users could only do so much to minimize the n00bs on here and the spam etc etc.

But I will quit (for now)

Yea i agree, the flaming is fun to read, or take part of, but the point of the thread is mainly to awaken the awareness of teh frequenters, because the forum is what we make of it, simply. And since the audio-freqs are quite a tight group of people, i´d rather see us trying to make something good out of it instead of spamming the hell out of it (yes, i´ve done that myself, but it was fun once or twise...). Also, this is a way to show respect to the few audio mods who actually makes an effort in this forum, they´re also our gateway to the admins, and the admins are the once who make shit happen on this site.

Well, to be honest, it´s not legal, but u can probably submit it anyway, u have agreed that any legal reprecussions is not NG´s problem,... so in the unlike event that someone discovers your theft and bite u with the book of law, you´re on your own.

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-01-03 19:16:35

At 1/3/06 06:51 PM, Rucklo wrote:
Well, to be honest, it´s not legal, but u can probably submit it anyway, u have agreed that any legal reprecussions is not NG´s problem,... so in the unlike event that someone discovers your theft and bite u with the book of law, you´re on your own.

well yeah you have point about forum as for title I changed it to "Chase Me If You Can" Im hoping the sucky title will do the trick in making it that since it is so stupid it will be good...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-01-03 19:50:02

At 1/2/06 05:05 PM, Chronamut wrote: i dont think "normal" ppl would wanna go to shin's parties..

thx for the props shin!

Anytime... and Khuskan WAS there. I saw him and he had MY bottle of J&B in his hand. If I wasn't so hopped up on the painkillers I woulda whupped his ass for stealing my comfort drink =p.

Next party is in about 2 months. that's plenty warning for you "normal" people that have to be in bed by 7 =p

Die...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-01-03 20:08:39

Puh Rucklo what have you done I want to flame Saint_Issah in a pathetic attempt to defend his dignity but because of your topic I know it's wrong...

Damn you LOL

He said for Denvish to grow up what an idiot the guy is in his 30's....

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-01-03 20:46:05

At 1/3/06 08:08 PM, PiePie wrote: Puh Rucklo what have you done I want to flame Saint_Issah in a pathetic attempt to defend his dignity but because of your topic I know it's wrong...

Damn you LOL

He said for Denvish to grow up what an idiot the guy is in his 30's....

I feel kinda bad for saint_issiah he may have False DL'ed ( something that totally takes the fun away from watching your music progress) but it seemed to me that he is trying to make amends for it...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-01-04 03:49:54

At 1/3/06 08:08 PM, PiePie wrote: Puh Rucklo what have you done I want to flame Saint_Issah in a pathetic attempt to defend his dignity but because of your topic I know it's wrong...

Well, in that case, the topic is allready serving it´s purpose :)

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-01-04 10:07:04

Catch Me If You Can

vote 5 if I talk to you I probelly put you in credits...

!!!!!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-01-04 10:16:29

cool man, ill do it! :D

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-01-04 10:23:35

At 1/4/06 10:16 AM, Rucklo wrote: cool man, ill do it! :D

thanks, Rucklo...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-01-04 10:34:11

Nice film piepie!!! i really liked it!

and yay i was in the thank u list :D
prety weird tho, i cant vote :( ill restart some stuff n try again :P

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-01-04 11:05:00

At 1/4/06 10:07 AM, PiePie wrote: vote 5 !!!!!

You got my 5 !

thanks for using my preloader :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-01-04 11:32:08

At 1/4/06 11:05 AM, LJCoffee wrote:
At 1/4/06 10:07 AM, PiePie wrote: vote 5 !!!!!
You got my 5 !

thanks for using my preloader :D

meh no problem it made a wierd pause at begining but thats ok. A guy reviewed it saying he wants me to email him...

thanks Saint too

It was a bad time to submit it though the score is HORRIBLE 3/5 all the n00bs are out now now Im going to wonder if I submited it at a later time with a better audiance what the score could fo been.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-01-04 11:39:51

At 1/4/06 11:35 AM, Saint_Isaiah wrote: Just see how it does. I'm pretty sure the noobs will laugh and vote a 5 on it. And Pie, I know I'm like turning this into a sappy moment, but I'm sorry for overreacting. Can we still be cool?

sure you got me in a bad mood yesturday...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-01-04 12:18:05

ljcoffee everyone loves your preloader!

how long did it take to make it?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-01-04 13:10:43

At 1/4/06 12:18 PM, PiePie wrote: ljcoffee everyone loves your preloader!

how long did it take to make it?

Ummmm.. about 20 minutes - maybe a half-hour.

Somewhere around there - hard to say exactly because most of the bits were done at different times here and there and then cut and pasted from other things - you know that goes...

You mentioned a skip/pause at the beginning - perhaps I should take a look again to double check the code - I wrote it without actually testing anything - if you use it in future projects you can tweak the amount of preloading that needs to take place and it might run a little better.

Any questions on that - just let me know...

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-01-04 13:13:46

At 1/4/06 01:10 PM, LJCoffee wrote: Ummmm.. about 20 minutes - maybe a half-hour.

You mentioned a skip/pause at the beginning - perhaps I should take a look again to double check the code - I wrote it without actually testing anything - if you use it in future projects you can tweak the amount of preloading that needs to take place and it might run a little better.

shit your good lol

it took me an hour to do my little intro for the movie and it was just a bunch of tweens...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-01-04 13:17:35

Fived ;-)

Awesome little claymation there.

Would have got a 6 if you had used some of my music :-(

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-01-04 13:26:25

At 1/4/06 01:17 PM, Khuskan wrote: Would have got a 6 if you had used some of my music :-(

I was going to give it for credits but then the file-size did not work out so I just elongated chronamut's song part...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-01-04 13:34:13

Shuurrrre

Not that I mind, my used:submitted ratio FAR surpasses chronamuts.

I secretly care.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-01-04 14:55:13

MSN Chat Sessions with: Erkie (as Erkie) and Khuskan (as Khuskan).
"Hey Khuskan"
"Hey Erkie"
"Whats up?"
"Nothing much"
"Yo momma"
"No, yo momma"
"So what are you doing now?"
---Khuskan may not hear this messege because he/she appears to be offline---

This is why I never talk to Khuskan on MSN.

I often put people on my MSN, because they look nice on it.

Khuskan is just my figurine.

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|

94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-01-04 15:12:45

I look nice on everything.

I'll talk to you next time I see you erkie, if you're THAT deprived.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-01-04 15:30:02

In one week, I´m going to Bali for surfing, sampling sounds, making music and hopefully some videofilming/editing.

Me soo happy :)

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-01-04 15:43:42

At 1/4/06 03:12 PM, Khuskan wrote: I look nice on everything.

I dont care either way, I'm just mocking your short attention span.

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|

94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-01-04 16:31:42

At 1/4/06 03:43 PM, Erkie wrote: span...

Huh, what, I wasn't paying attention, what did you say again?

Die...