00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

jestyx3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

~The C&C Regulars Lounge~

779,244 Views | 18,869 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-05-12 07:10:47

At 5/12/07 07:08 AM, Abyssus wrote: I would get the new Spider Man, the old game was really fun, but ti only got a 6.6 and I am hearing lots of bad stuff about it.

That was on GameSpot. I was watching Gamer TV and they said it was really good.

Gamertag: BlackFlameNG Xbox 360 Club

Gamerscore: 25,275- last updated 23/February/09

Steam ID: BlackFlameNG

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-05-12 07:12:40

At 5/11/07 11:02 PM, Twone wrote: The other day, I saw "THIS IS HELL" carved lightly into a desk. So, over "HELL," I wrote "SPARTAAAAA!!!" That was the highlight of my week.

You sir, are a legend.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-05-12 11:01:02

At 5/12/07 07:10 AM, Black-Flame wrote: That was on GameSpot. I was watching Gamer TV and they said it was really good.

Different places have different opinions on certain Video Games. Some places really don't like movies game so they give it a lower score then usual. I think Spiderman 3 was a good game to play. It had more stuff then Spiderman 1 and 2. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-05-13 14:12:35

At 5/11/07 11:02 PM, Twone wrote: The other day, I saw "THIS IS HELL" carved lightly into a desk. So, over "HELL," I wrote "SPARTAAAAA!!!" That was the highlight of my week.

Awesome, as said before though, do you have pics of this?

At 5/12/07 12:03 PM, BareNakedMike wrote: Does anyone like the new sig I copied? This is the first sig bandwagon ive jumped on.

Its good but not the best from this bandwagon. My favorite was the one where the guys with guns were facing the childern, not because it was portraying the death of kids but because it was different.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-05-13 14:33:45

At 5/12/07 12:03 PM, BareNakedMike wrote: Does anyone like the new sig I copied? This is the first sig bandwagon ive jumped on.

Wouldn't it be the other way around because Tom doesn't have a kid yet. :/

I think I just wanted it for something different, but the truth is, Zelda was the main reason. All those other stupid games could kiss my ass.

The Zelda games are awesome. Who wouldn't want to pick up a copy and play it for a couple of hours. :)

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-05-13 14:59:10

At 5/13/07 02:29 PM, DaSadGirl wrote: I think I just wanted it for something different, but the truth is, Zelda was the main reason. All those other stupid games could kiss my ass.

( 3

I did that too, looking around all the stores. I figured, "oh its before christmas.." and i really only wanted it for zelda, so i found a copy of twilight princess for the wii and got it. i still dont have a wii and a few months ago i got fed up with never finding a wii and just got the gamecube version of zelda instead. and i love it. i dont think i'll ever get a wii, may as well sell my zelda for $40 on ebay

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic byTemplate88 ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-05-13 15:51:21

At 5/13/07 02:59 PM, Malachy wrote:
At 5/13/07 02:29 PM, DaSadGirl wrote: I think I just wanted it for something different, but the truth is, Zelda was the main reason. All those other stupid games could kiss my ass.
( 3
I did that too, looking around all the stores. I figured, "oh its before christmas.." and i really only wanted it for zelda, so i found a copy of twilight princess for the wii and got it. i still dont have a wii and a few months ago i got fed up with never finding a wii and just got the gamecube version of zelda instead. and i love it. i dont think i'll ever get a wii, may as well sell my zelda for $40 on ebay

I would suggest to you to wait until you find a Wii to play Zelda on it, but since you already have it and have little hope on finding a Wii I would say for you to sell it if thats what you wish to do. I have doubts that you will get $40 for it though. Most people now are selling Wii games for very cheap.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-05-14 01:23:23

At 5/13/07 03:51 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: I would suggest to you to wait until you find a Wii to play Zelda on it, but since you already have it and have little hope on finding a Wii I would say for you to sell it if thats what you wish to do. I have doubts that you will get $40 for it though. Most people now are selling Wii games for very cheap.

i guess gamestop and EB were having some shortage of TP and they were asking if folks would bring it back so they could sell it as used, but they were only giving store credit.

i hate how they never take shit back if you opened it either. of course i opened it! i fucking wanked to it for three months!!! bastards :/

well, it was a waste of a lot of money, but i was just throwing out a random number, i probably wont get it for more than 20 bucks

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-05-14 01:34:48

At 5/14/07 01:23 AM, Malachy wrote: i guess gamestop and EB were having some shortage of TP and they were asking if folks would bring it back so they could sell it as used, but they were only giving store credit.

That sounds like them, they only wish to give store credit in most areas, the ones around my way just started offering cash for trade-ins!

i hate how they never take shit back if you opened it either. of course i opened it! i fucking wanked to it for three months!!! bastards :/

Thats true, I don't understand that either, mainly when some of their games aren't even sealed and only have that round piece of tape on them keeping you from opening it!

well, it was a waste of a lot of money, but i was just throwing out a random number, i probably wont get it for more than 20 bucks

Well, I checked their website for you and you will get $25 for it in store credit, in cash you would lose a little bit of money. Would it even be worth it though? I would see first about trading it to someone for a game you do want or at least for something worth more than a mere $25, mainly considering the fact you never even got a chance to play it!

<33

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-05-14 02:00:04

At 5/14/07 01:34 AM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: Well, I checked their website for you and you will get $25 for it in store credit, in cash you would lose a little bit of money. Would it even be worth it though? I would see first about trading it to someone for a game you do want or at least for something worth more than a mere $25, mainly considering the fact you never even got a chance to play it!

i mean, i'll be out a lot of money anyway, i paid $50 or so for it! but frankly, anything is better than nothing. I dont think i'll ever get a wii, i only wanted to play LoZ: TP on it, and i'm almost finished with it on the GC, and i'm not the type of person who goes and plays games over and over again, by the time i'd of gotten a wii i would have finished the game i wanted to get the wii to play, and so what if the maps are opposite or whatnot, so i've heard?! i'm left handed too, and link is raped and turned to a righty for the wii, that made me mad simply because i am left handed >.<

and i dont think i'd want to play anything on the wii.

but i am glad that it is much cheaper than a 360 or a PS3

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-05-14 02:41:45

At 5/14/07 02:00 AM, Malachy wrote: i am left handed >.<

Me to!

I didn't really get all excited when i heard all these new consoles were coming out...im happy playing GTA: San Andreas on my PS2.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-05-14 02:49:57

At 5/14/07 02:41 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote: I didn't really get all excited when i heard all these new consoles were coming out...im happy playing GTA: San Andreas on my PS2.

i think the PS3 was due, the xbox360 was a little soon after the Xbox release. oh well.

it looks like the wii will be the messiah of Nintendo.

the prices are a little over my head. i remember you could play the newest games in a fucking sears!

now they are locked up in boxes in their own isles in wal-mart.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-05-14 11:21:33

At 5/14/07 02:00 AM, Malachy wrote: i mean, i'll be out a lot of money anyway, i paid $50 or so for it! but frankly, anything is better than nothing. I dont think i'll ever get a wii, i only wanted to play LoZ: TP on it, and i'm almost finished with it on the GC, and i'm not the type of person who goes and plays games over and over again, by the time i'd of gotten a wii i would have finished the game i wanted to get the wii to play, and so what if the maps are opposite or whatnot, so i've heard?! i'm left handed too, and link is raped and turned to a righty for the wii, that made me mad simply because i am left handed >.<

Some parts of the game are mirrored, including some dungeons and the hand Link holds the sword in. From my knowledge though, both versions still have the same weapons and dungeons, so its not as if you're missing out on anything. I'm sure you being left handed would've caused problems when playing the game though, I could only imagine how much trouble I would've had if I had to play with my left hand since I am right handed.

and i dont think i'd want to play anything on the wii.

Some things are fun and some games even let you switch what hand you wish to hold the controller with, but I still think most games are made for people who are right handed.

but i am glad that it is much cheaper than a 360 or a PS3

Thats a plus I saw and one of the reasons I got it in the first place, I don't regret my decision in getting the Wii over anything else, it was well worth it.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-05-15 08:42:19

Almost as original as someone's grafitii on a "tardis toilet hire" portaloo. They changed the A to a U, making it the turdis.

Not bad - I jumped on the Brotherhood of Mod bandwagon about aq year ago, that was quite fun.

At 5/14/07 02:49 AM, Malachy wrote: it looks like the wii will be the messiah of Nintendo.

Yeah, I was at my girlfriend's friend's house and they plugged in the Wii with a monster truck racing game. We'd had quite a bit to drink and the four of us playing some bastard game of football was absolutely insane.

I think I'd better ease off the banana wine though.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-05-15 15:49:47

At 5/15/07 08:42 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 5/14/07 02:49 AM, Malachy wrote: it looks like the wii will be the messiah of Nintendo.
Yeah, I was at my girlfriend's friend's house and they plugged in the Wii with a monster truck racing game. We'd had quite a bit to drink and the four of us playing some bastard game of football was absolutely insane.

they really hit on something, making the controller movement based, it opens up a whole lot of new things for gaming! and since the other two competitors just went for better graphics cards and more expensive hard drives, no wonder the wii is always out of stock.

it could have been a huge mistake or a great success, and i'm happy the made sure that the game play was sound and the glitches were minimal when they created it, it's really a great idea for them to do that because it's so vastly different, that they created a whole new niche for gaming.

and why are people complaining about the graphics, fuck, we played with pixels for fifteen years and then with colored pixels for nearly ten more before the N64 or playstation came out!

that sounds absolutely disgusting

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-05-15 16:24:57

At 5/15/07 03:49 PM, Malachy wrote: and why are people complaining about the graphics, fuck, we played with pixels for fifteen years and then with colored pixels for nearly ten more before the N64 or playstation came out!

Not to mention that Mario, Sonic, Final Fantasy VII, Metal Gear Solid are considered some of the best games ever.... and their graphics are poor compared to modern ones.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-05-15 16:32:46

At 5/15/07 04:24 PM, Nev wrote:
At 5/15/07 03:49 PM, Malachy wrote: and why are people complaining about the graphics, fuck, we played with pixels for fifteen years and then with colored pixels for nearly ten more before the N64 or playstation came out!
Not to mention that Mario, Sonic, Final Fantasy VII, Metal Gear Solid are considered some of the best games ever.... and their graphics are poor compared to modern ones.

Graphics aren't and never were considered the most important thing in a game to me, gameplay makes all the difference in any game when it comes down to it.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-05-15 16:58:58

At 5/15/07 04:32 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: Graphics aren't and never were considered the most important thing in a game to me, gameplay makes all the difference in any game when it comes down to it.

I HATE people who only play games for their graphics. I was talking to someone about Sonic once, and he said, "The old ones suck because they don't have good graphics."

Also, join.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-05-16 00:12:05

At 5/15/07 04:58 PM, Twone wrote:
At 5/15/07 04:32 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: Graphics aren't and never were considered the most important thing in a game to me, gameplay makes all the difference in any game when it comes down to it.
I HATE people who only play games for their graphics. I was talking to someone about Sonic once, and he said, "The old ones suck because they don't have good graphics."

Thats crap! The new ones are the ones that make me want to throw the system! The old ones didn't have the best graphics but they were awesome, had great gameplay and a better storyline than going after a genie!

Also, join.

Already did. :)

<33

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-05-16 04:26:51

At 5/15/07 03:49 PM, Malachy wrote: they really hit on something, making the controller movement based, it opens up a whole lot of new things for gaming! and since the other two competitors just went for better graphics cards and more expensive hard drives, no wonder the wii is always out of stock.

The best thing about the controller movement is that you can really mess with your opponent by kicking, nudging or tickling them while they're playing.

Trust me, it's very nice and very moreish.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-05-16 05:29:38

At 5/15/07 03:49 PM, Malachy wrote:

Wonder how they make that anyway?

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-05-16 05:52:56

At 5/16/07 05:29 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:
Wonder how they make that anyway?

Mash bananas black ones are best) up into paste in pot of water, simmer for about an hour. Sieve to remove lumps, seeds etc. Add sugar and yeast, allow to ferment for some time, then strain off dead yeast (sediment) and drink.

That's roughly how it's done

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-05-16 07:28:07

At 5/16/07 05:52 AM, Coop83 wrote: That's roughly how it's done

I sort of had an idea of how they made the rest of the wine, but to get the banana flavor was interesting...

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-05-16 07:39:13

At 5/15/07 08:42 AM, Coop83 wrote:
they really hit on something, making the controller movement based, it opens up a whole lot of new things for gaming! and since the other two competitors just went for better graphics cards and more expensive hard drives, no wonder the wii is always out of stock.

Exactly. Plus Sony didn't make it any better for themselves with their stupid rip-off with that "new" six-axis shit. I'm still a fan of the PS2, but the 3 isn't doing anything for me.

it could have been a huge mistake or a great success, and i'm happy the made sure that the game play was sound and the glitches were minimal when they created it, it's really a great idea for them to do that because it's so vastly different, that they created a whole new niche for gaming.

The glitches are indeed minimal. Except for Spidey 3. There are a few sound glitches in that one. Like Pete's voice (which is the voice for Toby Macguire, yes everyone is voiced by there characters) will get really deep for no reason, etc. And there was one time when it froze on me, but I guess that all next generation games have their time limits. I HAD been playing Spidey 3 for about 5 hours. And it was fair punishment for overplaying. I hadn't saved, so that was an added punishment.

I would have prefered a swift 10 punches in the arm to that though.
and why are people complaining about the graphics, fuck, we played with pixels for fifteen years and then with colored pixels for nearly ten more before the N64 or playstation came out!

Well not me. I only had the PS one and I went on from there.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-05-16 10:39:04

At 5/16/07 05:52 AM, Coop83 wrote: Mash bananas black ones are best) up into paste in pot of water, simmer for about an hour. Sieve to remove lumps, seeds etc. Add sugar and yeast, allow to ferment for some time, then strain off dead yeast (sediment) and drink.

That's roughly how it's done

Is it actually nice? nicer than normal wine? You would only ever get something like banana wine in england.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-05-16 11:18:08

At 5/16/07 07:28 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:
At 5/16/07 05:52 AM, Coop83 wrote: That's roughly how it's done
I sort of had an idea of how they made the rest of the wine, but to get the banana flavor was interesting...

They are planning on making a new batch in the near future, I have offered to help

At 5/16/07 07:39 AM, Twilight-Knight wrote: Exactly. Plus Sony didn't make it any better for themselves with their stupid rip-off with that "new" six-axis shit. I'm still a fan of the PS2, but the 3 isn't doing anything for me.

The only good thing about the PS3 over the PS2 is the wireless controls - I hate tripping over the wires and breaking controllers like that.

Still, I've got to get a usb headset sorted for my gaming *Plays NASCAR*

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-05-16 12:04:04

At 5/16/07 11:18 AM, Coop83 wrote:
The only good thing about the PS3 over the PS2 is the wireless controls - I hate tripping over the wires and breaking controllers like that.

Did you know that (this is what I've heard mind you) the RE 4 for the Wii will have some kind of gun thing it will come with?

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-05-17 01:19:47

At 5/16/07 12:04 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote: Did you know that (this is what I've heard mind you) the RE 4 for the Wii will have some kind of gun thing it will come with?

I've heard the same thing actually, theres also rumors that the game is basically going to be a port of the Playstation version with a few changes. Any word on if there will be any signifigant extras in this one?

<33

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-05-17 06:06:22

At 5/16/07 11:18 AM, Coop83 wrote: They are planning on making a new batch in the near future, I have offered to help

Pics of you and friends making the wine, then pics of you guys getting pissed.

or it didn't happen.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-05-17 08:48:35

At 5/16/07 12:04 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote: Did you know that (this is what I've heard mind you) the RE 4 for the Wii will have some kind of gun thing it will come with?

Then we will really become like Captain N : The Game Master

At 5/17/07 06:06 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:
At 5/16/07 11:18 AM, Coop83 wrote: They are planning on making a new batch in the near future, I have offered to help
Pics of you and friends making the wine, then pics of you guys getting pissed.

or it didn't happen.

Well, I will have to ask if I can get a pic of their stash - about a dozen 2 gallon demijons

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature