00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Jeff Weise's Flash

65,746 Views | 616 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-26 13:52:33

At 3/26/05 01:51 PM, Earfetish wrote: I live in the United Kingdoms of Great Britain.

oops wrong thread.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-26 14:14:47

At 3/26/05 01:29 PM, Incredible_Hulk wrote:
If you remember, the foundation of NG was based on controversial flash. It was an on-line revolution. Only in the last couple of years it's drifted into high quality flash. They're both co-inciting now side by side, sometimes even being both at the same time. You F'n Hobo!

I like it that ng is drifting to higher quality flash, and theres nothing wrong with contraversy, but i think it sucks that jeff's entry is taking up a perfectly good spot of a DESERVING entry that could really benefit from that slot. Wade and company have made the decision to use that slot on the frontpage not to display the creativity that ng houses, but to use that slot to squeeze every last drop of attention that this dead kids flash has made for ng, seems very self serving in my opinion.

If you recall Stamper's rebecca was somewhat contraversial (obviously not to this degree) but it also had its artistic merits.. even if you hated the film itself you still could say ok this is disgusting but in artistic regards its a really finely put together piece.

*PS thanks for plugging my movie i love you HULK

None

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-26 14:17:17

At 3/26/05 02:14 PM, _Luis_ wrote: stuff

You have a point. They should make more spaces on the front page, so when they put up stuff for commercial purposes, it doesn't piss off the real artists.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-26 14:17:49

I think you should keep his flash on the site, it was a decent submission why should someones actions have any effect on the work that they have previously done?

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-26 14:23:56

You bastards HE WAS A FUCKING KID!!!
HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING HE WAS BADLY ABUSED!!!
PEOPLE DON'T JUST GO ON FUCKING KILLING SPREES RANDOMLY!!!

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-26 14:27:00

At 3/26/05 02:14 PM, _Luis_ wrote: Stamper's rebecca ...even if you hated the film itself you still could say ok this is disgusting but in artistic regards its a really finely put together piece.

Of course! While these movies the JW movies aren't exceptional they still stand for what NG is about. All the hawt stuff you really want to see. Good quality, or risqué you want to see it and so do millions of other people. Being featured on the news is good for all of Ng's artists. More traffic = more views and more recognition. Go with the flow baby.

*PS thanks for plugging my movie i love you HULK

It has a good balance of art/semi controversial material, so it fit.
Hope there's more of L's goodness coming soon.

px hulk.

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-26 14:41:16

At 3/26/05 02:23 PM, Grandfather-Clock wrote: Whos jess wiese?

Hah.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-26 14:54:14

There seems to be lots of ignorance on the subject.

Please, go read some news articles before you post saying 'Wow I hope dey lock him up for a long time'.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-26 15:20:11

wiese is the guy who made Frank's Adventure. You can tell because at the scene of the shooting there were pictures of naked lunch ladies.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-26 15:38:58

So far I saw alot of different coments no Jeff's subject, and I haven't red all of them but I did find some poeple that have a great point, they posted on page 16, I suggest you read these posts their made by RestlessMind and gothikhaos.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-26 15:41:16

At 3/25/05 08:02 PM, tkum wrote: his profile says he did home schooling aswell, are we 100 percent this is him ?

No, it was "home-bound" schooling... It's somewhat different. Essentially he was suspended and he had a tutor come in and teach them.

My mom takes in alot of foster kids who end up "home bound" schooling. I, on the other hand, homeschooled. I did it for the same reason he shot up the school... I hated it and everyone in it. I just wasn't on medication and had a clearer head. I also had decent parents that stuck together and weren't into alcohol and drugs and weren't abusive.

That said, I've seen some foster kids go through the same thing he did (and then get rejected by their grandparents), took some medications like he did, and never fired a gun at anyone.

So it is possible to come out with a messed up life "smelling like a bed of roses". Albeit not a fresh bed of roses, but not entirely decomposed either.

Imagine a very funny quote here.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-26 15:41:47

Are you sure that he made Frank's Adventure. I know he wasn't associated w/ Mausland at all. Trust me.

"Ok. It's Saturday night, I have no date, a 2-liter bottle of Shasta, and my all-Rush mix tape. Let's Rock."

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-26 15:57:23

Marthman?,i couldnt find anything at livejournal about jeff . could u plz inform on how to find the stuff u read of his? thx man

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-26 16:06:30

At 3/25/05 11:24 PM, GoldenToe wrote:
At 3/25/05 09:57 PM, axlr8or wrote: blah blah
You say you're open minded but you call us and our opinions worthless. Open mindedness is a two way street.

Good to see you admit your one of those people. First step in solving your problems. Now you should go an join group.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-26 16:33:05

Like what's been said before, the media likes to take every opportunity to use Newgrounds as a scapegoat. The media loves to put the blame on popular things. I guess we should retort to these bastards by saying that the media causes people to get herpes and they also make people use drugs. I'm sick of these media mongols pinning the blame on everyone but themselves.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-26 17:00:37

At 3/26/05 12:12 PM, Hinotori wrote:
But hey, you're so fucking important right? After all, you're the one who helps run a site that features thousands upon thousands of fresh artists and programmers' work to a huge internet community and has to personally deal with all the bullshit that goes along with such a responsibility when one of the people submitting to your site does something stupid like shoot up a school. Oh wait, that's Wade. You're just an armchair asshole who likes to criticize other people to make himself sound like he's intelligent and deep.

very well put. one of the most well stated things ive ever had the plesure of reading. *claps*

i couldent agree with you more.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-26 17:04:39

At 3/26/05 03:38 PM, hofi8 wrote: So far I saw alot of different coments no Jeff's subject, and I haven't red all of them but I did find some poeple that have a great point, they posted on page 16, I suggest you read these posts their made by RestlessMind and gothikhaos.

thx buts its just my opinion

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-26 17:15:50

it ain't the movies. he wuldn't leave ideas out like that. look at the notes he left with the movies. look at clowns note.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-26 17:21:36

At 3/26/05 05:15 PM, Darkson01 wrote: it ain't the movies. he wuldn't leave ideas out like that. look at the notes he left with the movies. look at clowns note.

as i read more into this case im noticing that the meds he was taking may have pushed him into a state where he may have thought after he was done he could rewind what he did and take it back . his medication was increased to 60 millagrams of prozac thats a big increase for a child at the age of 16

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-26 17:23:40

At 3/26/05 05:21 PM, RestlessMind wrote:
At 3/26/05 05:15 PM, Darkson01 wrote: it ain't the movies. he wuldn't leave ideas out like that. look at the notes he left with the movies. look at clowns note.
as i read more into this case im noticing that the meds he was taking may have pushed him into a state where he may have thought after he was done he could rewind what he did and take it back . his medication was increased to 60 millagrams of prozac thats a big increase for a child at the age of 16

and he was only on 20 millagrams for a year he was prescribed prozac a year ago and now this happens? his mind was wounded already and the meds may have sealed the deal

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-26 17:32:27

At 3/26/05 05:23 PM, RestlessMind wrote:
At 3/26/05 05:21 PM, RestlessMind wrote:
and he was only on 20 millagrams for a year he was prescribed prozac a year ago and now this happens? his mind was wounded already and the meds may have sealed the deal

u guys are right. also he was bullied, from his msn profile it's clear, the med must of helped increase his poor self image. we prolly won't know y he did it though, most killers keep thier motives to themself, not everything works like wat we se on C.S.I n shit

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-26 17:34:04

oh, the "gun in mouth" scene in target practice could be connected to Kurt Cobain. his profile shows that he has a "connection" to him. just thought id say

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-26 17:39:59

has any1 seens his drawings or his stories if plz inform us. some have said they saw his stuff ob live journal but i couldnt get it to work and didnt find anything if u have any info of stuff u read let us know

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-26 18:04:11

The only thing that should be blamed for this incidence is junk food. He was probably picked on for being overweight. Down with fast food.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-26 18:12:32

i watched his flash but it's really just not a big deal it's sound was loud and it has overated publicity much like oklahoma city escapades and janet jackson at the super bowl ppl have anger so make something like target practice and ppl want publicity like janet jackson america is controlled by the media, famous rich,and mafia which group is among average?

And just like that....he was gone...

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-26 18:21:17

LOL!!!

omg! stuff like this really cracks me up!

what a noob!
roflmfao!

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-26 18:34:11

I hate be very rude and to interrupt this debate, but I used the link to the eff, if that is correct and I contacted them regarding my concerns and asking for aid to help protect the rights that Newgrounds has. I know i did something that the webmasters were supposed to do, but I thought I would save them some trouble in doing that. Not to discourage them to contact them or anything (I think they will take the webmasters' e-mail request into more consideration than mine, but I wanted to be a nice person and help out.) I am a big believer of freedom of speech and expression, and I am willing to put my life on the line to protect the rights that have given to me as a US citizen. My family comes from a country that has opressed their freedoms and when they came here, the one thing that was important to them was the freedom to believe, to say, to think, and to express what we want. I am not sure about everyone else, but I am willing to protect my rights as a citizen and I will not let politicians take them away for their own personal gain and agenda.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-26 18:34:19

I feel that the flash deserves to be displayed in promanance.... Not because we celebrate what this poor misguided soul did but to respect our freedom as artists and individuals.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-26 18:37:40

im a psycholigist like my father and looking into this story about him it is proved he has a bad docter to which he was perscribed to if his increase in prozac was so vast he would have massive side effects that may change his original thoughts and personailties but it seems his most noticible side effect emotion was before his increase was severe depression but now he is now liable to A.D.D. he is now rowdy not shy but judging by his flash it is still obvious inside he is still very unhappy and shows that he had also gotten the side effect of abnormal violence he showed a guy much related to him and his feelings he commited suicide while destroying a school. But those are human emotions the main idea is does his medication affect his actions.He seems to need a theriapist or friend . Did i make you think?Well I proved my point. If u read this whole review u need some meds too : )

And just like that....he was gone...

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-26 18:39:41

I personally do not care if take crap for anything I have said, I'm just putting my opinion on the table. I thought I should help seeing how I am part of a community. And yes I think taking too much prozac is bad for anyone.