Darkson01
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Mar. 26th, 2005 @ 05:32 PM Reply

At 3/26/05 05:23 PM, RestlessMind wrote:
At 3/26/05 05:21 PM, RestlessMind wrote:
At 3/26/05 05:15 PM, Darkson01 wrote: it ain't the movies. he wuldn't leave ideas out like that. look at the notes he left with the movies. look at clowns note.
as i read more into this case im noticing that the meds he was taking may have pushed him into a state where he may have thought after he was done he could rewind what he did and take it back . his medication was increased to 60 millagrams of prozac thats a big increase for a child at the age of 16
and he was only on 20 millagrams for a year he was prescribed prozac a year ago and now this happens? his mind was wounded already and the meds may have sealed the deal

u guys are right. also he was bullied, from his msn profile it's clear, the med must of helped increase his poor self image. we prolly won't know y he did it though, most killers keep thier motives to themself, not everything works like wat we se on C.S.I n shit

Darkson01
Darkson01
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Mar. 26th, 2005 @ 05:34 PM Reply

oh, the "gun in mouth" scene in target practice could be connected to Kurt Cobain. his profile shows that he has a "connection" to him. just thought id say

RestlessMind
RestlessMind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Mar. 26th, 2005 @ 05:39 PM Reply

has any1 seens his drawings or his stories if plz inform us. some have said they saw his stuff ob live journal but i couldnt get it to work and didnt find anything if u have any info of stuff u read let us know

Kodey8789
Kodey8789
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Mar. 26th, 2005 @ 06:04 PM Reply

The only thing that should be blamed for this incidence is junk food. He was probably picked on for being overweight. Down with fast food.

0peth
0peth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Mar. 26th, 2005 @ 06:12 PM Reply

i watched his flash but it's really just not a big deal it's sound was loud and it has overated publicity much like oklahoma city escapades and janet jackson at the super bowl ppl have anger so make something like target practice and ppl want publicity like janet jackson america is controlled by the media, famous rich,and mafia which group is among average?

And just like that....he was gone...

BBS Signature
craze3
craze3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Mar. 26th, 2005 @ 06:21 PM Reply

LOL!!!

omg! stuff like this really cracks me up!

what a noob!
roflmfao!

evilevil34
evilevil34
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Mar. 26th, 2005 @ 06:34 PM Reply

I hate be very rude and to interrupt this debate, but I used the link to the eff, if that is correct and I contacted them regarding my concerns and asking for aid to help protect the rights that Newgrounds has. I know i did something that the webmasters were supposed to do, but I thought I would save them some trouble in doing that. Not to discourage them to contact them or anything (I think they will take the webmasters' e-mail request into more consideration than mine, but I wanted to be a nice person and help out.) I am a big believer of freedom of speech and expression, and I am willing to put my life on the line to protect the rights that have given to me as a US citizen. My family comes from a country that has opressed their freedoms and when they came here, the one thing that was important to them was the freedom to believe, to say, to think, and to express what we want. I am not sure about everyone else, but I am willing to protect my rights as a citizen and I will not let politicians take them away for their own personal gain and agenda.

GerbilLlama
GerbilLlama
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Mar. 26th, 2005 @ 06:34 PM Reply

I feel that the flash deserves to be displayed in promanance.... Not because we celebrate what this poor misguided soul did but to respect our freedom as artists and individuals.

0peth
0peth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Mar. 26th, 2005 @ 06:37 PM Reply

im a psycholigist like my father and looking into this story about him it is proved he has a bad docter to which he was perscribed to if his increase in prozac was so vast he would have massive side effects that may change his original thoughts and personailties but it seems his most noticible side effect emotion was before his increase was severe depression but now he is now liable to A.D.D. he is now rowdy not shy but judging by his flash it is still obvious inside he is still very unhappy and shows that he had also gotten the side effect of abnormal violence he showed a guy much related to him and his feelings he commited suicide while destroying a school. But those are human emotions the main idea is does his medication affect his actions.He seems to need a theriapist or friend . Did i make you think?Well I proved my point. If u read this whole review u need some meds too : )

And just like that....he was gone...

BBS Signature
evilevil34
evilevil34
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Mar. 26th, 2005 @ 06:39 PM Reply

I personally do not care if take crap for anything I have said, I'm just putting my opinion on the table. I thought I should help seeing how I am part of a community. And yes I think taking too much prozac is bad for anyone.

RestlessMind
RestlessMind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Mar. 26th, 2005 @ 06:49 PM Reply

well i just got nack from a long ass journey on journallive.com and i coyldnt find shit of jeffs writting or his drawings if any1 has any info on those 2 things his stories and drawings plz reply asap thx .

wan-tan-soup14
wan-tan-soup14
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Mar. 26th, 2005 @ 06:50 PM Reply

At 3/24/05 07:13 PM, WadeFulp wrote: After much debate we have decided to feature Jeff Weise's Flash entry, Target Practice on our front page. Now that the media is reporting Newgrounds.com as the site where Jeff posted his Flash entries we have had an increase in traffic. These visitors are heavily searching out Jeff's work so we have decided to make it easier for them to find. This will hopefully help alleviate the strain they are putting on our database server caused by their searches.

Jeff submitted these entries back in October of 2004. If you don't know who Jeff Weise is, pick up a US newspaper or check out this online article.

This is horrible. This is so creepy. Now, no one yell at me with angry replies, I'm just trying to make sense of this. You, NG, posted the Flash movie of a kid you was a neo nazi and went on a rampage of death. He shot(and killed?) 9 people, and then shot himself?......holy shit, that is so disturbing. I swear to god, if I ever get that depressed, so depressed that i want tokill myself(very doubtful), I would NEVER take the lives of other ppl in the process...that is just creepy. So disturbing....oh my god....ughghghgh.....

my account password is

meatloaf1

RestlessMind
RestlessMind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Mar. 26th, 2005 @ 06:53 PM Reply

At 3/26/05 06:39 PM, evilevil34 wrote: I personally do not care if take crap for anything I have said, I'm just putting my opinion on the table. I thought I should help seeing how I am part of a community. And yes I think taking too much prozac is bad for anyone.

ur welcome here and u have ur rights to say whatever u feel and i agree with u.

RestlessMind
RestlessMind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Mar. 26th, 2005 @ 07:18 PM Reply

hi wantan. u have everyright to express what u think. but let me ask u something theres alot of artist that have come annd some of them gad done some fucked up things. a painter comes to mind who chopped his own freaking ear off in his blue period so should we throw away his art? his more famous now then he was alive. its because people can seperate the 2 that being man and art but in jeffs case boy and art. yess he did the wrong thing and no1 here whos sane is supporting the acts he commited what we are saying is some of us understood the pain he must have felt. for awhile this site was prolly away for jeff to express his himself , aplace where he could vent out out his inner feelings in a positive way by making flash movies, this was a place he prolly felt he could fit in. then suddenly one day he reached his limit a limit we all have for some it takes different things and events for them to feel they had enough for u it may take something else .maybe jeff didnt know how to wake up from what ever dream he was caught up in. and u do know how. and finaly one day this site just wasnt enough for him. so he did what he thought needed to be done for him to rid himself of the pain look think of famous or not so famous people who have done things and were allowed to be judged by thier talant and not thier actions watching his flash dosent make u a bad person if u enjoy it or review it. im pretty much done with this explaining shit its written over and over and u still dont get the point. if u have that much hate for him dont read or write or even watch his artflash. then u wont have nightmares, hows that sound?lol by the way that ''jeff clown''is waiting for u . check ur closet and under ur bed. before u go to sleep'' mommy wheres the winnie da pooh nightlight?''

MinKitty
MinKitty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Mar. 26th, 2005 @ 07:20 PM Reply

At 3/26/05 06:34 PM, evilevil34 wrote: I am a big believer of freedom of speech and expression, and I am willing to put my life on the line to protect the rights that have given to me as a US citizen. My family comes from a country that has opressed their freedoms and when they came here, the one thing that was important to them was the freedom to believe, to say, to think, and to express what we want. I am not sure about everyone else, but I am willing to protect my rights as a citizen and I will not let politicians take them away for their own personal gain and agenda.

Sure you do. We are all revolutionists, heroes, rockstars, supermodels and rocket scientists on the internet. I am willing to put my life on the line too when a bandit steals candy from a schoolgirl...

..well at least in theory

Andy374
Andy374
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Mar. 26th, 2005 @ 08:26 PM Reply

I cant believe it! i read a reply that some guy worte cheering on Jeff, saying he was the victim and who he killed had it coming. First off nobody knows that, secound off poeple at his school said he was a loner who walked around in a trench coat. Poeple didnt pick on him he was just a loser and he killed himself because he was a pussy and could'nt handle life. Yes everyone knows, well at lest most poeple, knows how much life can be a bitch but suck it up. And another thing the people he killed werent people who picked on him they were random. ONe person he shot dead was a security guard at the school that was helping to protect a girl. Jeff is a fucking maniac who laughed himself silly watching the poeple die (true).

xamm
xamm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Mar. 26th, 2005 @ 08:32 PM Reply

wow

RestlessMind
RestlessMind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Mar. 26th, 2005 @ 10:25 PM Reply

i realize now none of u see the ''cheering '' and'' support'' for jeff ur all making it up so u can put ur 2 cents in if u think thats what this is all about go back to the first post and start reading not just a few iman all and ull see people like u wanting to intsigate an argument with no real meaning other than u had a bad day today and u come here on a bulletin board about a child u urself claims is shit and u start pounding away. why is that? if u belive what he did was all what u say and u dont like him why are u here? thats like saying u hate gays yet u go to gay websites and type to them. how about u go find a room that'll fit ur needs. this bulletin board is not about supporting a killer or hatting him its about wondering what sadness and years of abuse and neglect can do to ones brain it can make it snap imean who are u? u have belifes of religion yet u wish a dead child to go to hell or insult him when u know damn well he cant and wont even read this. whats that say about u? that ur better than every1 else because ur a hippocritt? or because u urself have a sick mind that u need to type insults to a dead guy for ur own viewing and entertainment. odds are ur looking for attention prolly the same attention jeff was looking for so rather do what ur doing jeff in his abused mind felt he needed to do this. and its clear what he did was not the answer to solve his problem maybe he felt he needed to do this to rid himself of the abuse and pain . and heres the proof he was wrong to do that look at u and the rest insulting him after hes dead what a sick thing man. maybe b4 u go judging another man live or dead for thier actions u should look at urself in the mirror and ask what demons are u breeding. the more i type the same shit over and over the more i see why the youth today are fucked up. how stupid can 1 be to not read b4 they type what the think was said wheb they didnt even bother reading cuz if u did ud see that i and others have typed the same thing over and over// we know he was wrong, we dont support what he did, we know he hurt and killed lives.but do u know why u insult complete strangers?and the sick part is ur insulting a dead childwhawhawha he was bullied what a pusst is what u all think eh but yet can u explain why u feel the urge than the happiness after mentally abusein someone . how about u turn and ask ur parents why u feel the need to inflict and insult a dead child.its because u know its hurts them and u enjoy it knowing someone else feels the way u did b4 u abused them, it was just in the paper that studies are showing the antidepressants are causing people to commit suicide and act out in violent ways. u all go on living ur life with the thought process that everything and every1 should think like u abd or act like . well wake up humans are not robots . every humans has flaws , and in some cases the flaws are dangerous when ignored. go watch sesame street and feel safe that every1 is perfect just like big bird. now watch as more flood in typing the same shit without reading b4 hand.

Acid
Acid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Mar. 26th, 2005 @ 10:26 PM Reply

At 3/26/05 08:26 PM, Andy374 wrote: First off nobody knows that

Well Im sure close friends and family might have knew

You could really go for a chocolate chip cookie right about now...

BBS Signature
Eric-Hellsing
Eric-Hellsing
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Mar. 26th, 2005 @ 10:30 PM Reply

I saw it, at first i didn't beleve Wade BUT i read alot of reviews and then the article. the movie wasn't sick or good, but the fact that he did it makes it sick. even now i can't say that i fullt beleve it...

what i think is that he first made the flash, as one way to act out that he felt like doing, and then simply that wasnt enught for him so he killed 10 people and then himself.
and now that it has happened ppl will blame games and violent movies again ang nothing will happen, and then someone else will dot he same.

There will allways be stupid insame people bilded by hate and wothout common sense, that will never change.

TheBombMaker
TheBombMaker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Mar. 26th, 2005 @ 10:44 PM Reply

This Is real Serious Stuff. He was a victim of the world and know hes a loner to it. The Fate of those people where for some reason but i dont cheer on his actions. I hate what he did to those incoient people. Fate chose them as victims. jeff was no victim the day he did this. He had planned everything from the start. If the students would of known they could of been spared.NO ONE DESERVES TO DIE TILL PROVEN GUILTY. HE WAS GUILTY

RestlessMind
RestlessMind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Mar. 26th, 2005 @ 10:47 PM Reply

At 3/26/05 08:26 PM, Andy374 wrote: I cant believe it! i read a reply that some guy worte cheering on Jeff, saying he was the victim and who he killed had it coming. First off nobodyknow

u say we dont know what he was thinking but yet u know for sure he was laughing amazing

RestlessMind
RestlessMind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Mar. 26th, 2005 @ 11:01 PM Reply

and with that there will always be people who judge harras abd bully people like that than wonder why he snapped. would any of u tease a rabid dog than wonder why he bit u?. ur all amazing we know who killed who. but the next big question is why? sometimes its so beyond our tiny brains and we'll never know untill 1 day u had enough. so i guess u should keep bulling and tourturing lil minds im sure it dosent hurt them .if what i just typed is true and it dosent bother no1 than why do people bully, harras and tease to begin with?. for the reaction ogggg what a wbb we weave and sometimes that action is alil more than u expected.check yourself cuz if u ever teased any1 or bullied than ur part of the problem 2 ,that explains why u cant except that ur actions effect others due to being in denile, and some know what thier doing and still refuse to stop. if u fuck with someone long enough ur gonna get a life altering surprise so check urself b4 someone else does. this world was not man made u cant go around thinking u know whats up and u got it all figured outand every1 should act and do as u do.

RestlessMind
RestlessMind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Mar. 26th, 2005 @ 11:10 PM Reply

At 3/26/05 10:44 PM, TheBombMaker wrote: This Is real Serious Stuff. He was a victim of the worldknown they could of been spared.NO ONE DESERVES TO DIE TILL PROVEN GUILTY. HE WAS GUILTY

go tell that to bush him and his lil killing wars

RestlessMind
RestlessMind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Mar. 26th, 2005 @ 11:14 PM Reply

i take that back u cant tell bush hes guilty of killing innocent lives because u elected him lol and with that ur guilty of supporting akiller like ur president

hofi8
hofi8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Mar. 26th, 2005 @ 11:42 PM Reply

omg stupid people that say they have rights piss me off, you have shyt, gov. just tells you you have free dom, in reality you can't even shyt in the park, and you can express all you want, but if yous ay somthing agains the gov. people will hate you, personaly i do say that the gov. is stupid, but I'm not anarchy, but people that say patriotic shyt piss me off, look how this country of the united states is, all the states are separate, and have diffrences, it's like they are different countries, or i hat how amaricnas are just going to wear american flag undear wear is that respect, or patriotism?? no.

Andy374
Andy374
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Mar. 26th, 2005 @ 11:55 PM Reply

At 3/26/05 10:47 PM, RestlessMind wrote:
u say we dont know what he was thinking but yet u know for sure he was laughing amazing

R u a idoit? i put in a quote "true" he was laughing watching the kids die it was in the news, it was what all the survivors siad... dumass

tkum
tkum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Mar. 27th, 2005 @ 12:06 AM Reply

At 3/26/05 11:55 PM, Andy374 wrote:
At 3/26/05 10:47 PM, RestlessMind wrote:
R u a idoit? i put in a quote "true" he was laughing watching the kids die it was in the news, it was what all the survivors siad... dumass

if i did this i would probly be laugh in the process. I mean come on it would be funny you are punnishing the people you hate. These so people who thought of themselves as big are now so weak and puny. it would seem funny to you.

lone-wolf89
lone-wolf89
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Mar. 27th, 2005 @ 12:12 AM Reply

omg that kid must've had serious problems

Grecoism
Grecoism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Mar. 27th, 2005 @ 12:43 AM Reply

ha he's a John Lennon fan, that'd be really funny if they tried to tie his death to the kind of music he listned to. also from reading his reviews, he acutly sounds like a smart kid, besides one or two ignorant statments. its a shame that sometimes some of the smartist people are so messed up on the inside