00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

twitchinvisor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Plaza: Want your OC drawn? Want to draw some OCs? Look here!

166,346 Views | 3,131 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 12/3/23 08:20 PM, thepixelizer wrote:
At 12/3/23 06:04 PM, Didjargo wrote:
At 12/3/23 08:53 AM, thepixelizer wrote: [DRAW ME!]

Introducing the insane robot Insecure Courtney my partner in crime from my comic series.
My rendition was somewhat inspired by Pomni of the Amazing Digital Circus
OC OF (thepixelizer)
Funny thing I was totally getting Pomni vibes while I was drawing her in that pose.
I love the extra mech details you’ve added by the way.
Funny thing I came up with this character at least around three years ago. Wouldn’t be the first time this has happened to me.
I guess I’m just too cutting edge.

Thanks for the art!

Funny enough, I've had a similar experience. Many years ago, I had a very amateurish online comic which featured a pair of sisters- one of which secretly had ice powers. And then Frozen came out.

At 11/30/23 08:34 AM, Calamancyy wrote: DRAW HER PLS

goofy ah poseiu_1124866_19042104.webp

At 11/18/23 07:15 AM, StevSteelEn wrote: [Draw Me]
This is Anais, a soon-to-be rockstar that loves playing on her base guitar. Shes usually shy but gets into the zone when listening to her mp3 player

drawn stev oc

iu_1125416_19042104.webp

At 12/5/23 10:25 AM, ralphv2 wrote:
At 11/18/23 07:15 AM, StevSteelEn wrote: [Draw Me]
This is Anais, a soon-to-be rockstar that loves playing on her base guitar. Shes usually shy but gets into the zone when listening to her mp3 player
drawn stev oc

she looks cute in this, thanks for drawing her!

BBS Signature

iu_1125572_5796160.jpgiu_1125573_5796160.pngAt 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:

:

WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^

DRAW HERiu_1125675_13862947.webp

guy who draws mechs and buns

At 11/29/23 08:17 AM, Waterina wrote: Draw Me

Her name is Melanair Windismu

[DRAWING @Waterina 's OC]

iu_1125686_12978769.webp

Hai art thread

~-.¸¸,.-~*’ •·.·´¯`·.·• `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· •´`·..íì..·´`•

║▌Your hollow gaze has shifted past my eyes ▌║

BBS Signature

At 12/5/23 11:43 PM, BroSkullEmoji wrote:
At 11/29/23 08:17 AM, Waterina wrote: Draw Me

Her name is Melanair Windismu
[DRAWING @Waterina 's OC]

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/broskullemoji/melanair

Wow this is perfect

At 2/27/23 05:54 PM, cambreaKer wrote: [DRAW ME]
This is Jay, she's a cool robot girl with a gun that sorta folds from her right wrist. Just draw her doing whatever as long as it's not nsfw or anything like that lol

drawn @cambreaKer oc

iu_1125860_19042104.webp

iu_1126192_5796160.jpgiu_1126193_5796160.jpgAt 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:

:

WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^

At 12/5/23 11:21 PM, Calamancyy wrote: DRAW HER

OC OF @Calamancyy

I may have had too much fun with the effects.

iu_1126252_10334054.webp

At 12/7/23 08:55 AM, Drimager wrote:
At 12/5/23 11:21 PM, Calamancyy wrote: DRAW HER
OC OF @Calamancyy

I may have had too much fun with the effects.

AYYOOOOOO THATS SO COOL!!!!!

guy who draws mechs and buns

[DRAW ME]

iu_1126289_19533977.webp

:)

iu_1126451_5796160.pngAt 3/6/22 12:27 PM, PerKGrok wrote:

: At 3/6/22 08:33 AM, roger45 wrote:

At 3/6/22 01:31 AM, PerKGrok wrote:
At 3/4/22 08:14 AM, roger45 wrote: [Draw Me] Have fun messing with the design, thats kinda the point. New clothes, new limbs, swapped up looks, whatever comes to mind! Just do it!
I was going to [draw roger45's OC] when this mysterious masked man carving X:s with his sword appeared.
AWW HELL YEAH, DUUDE!!!
Reminds me a lot of Vee.. or V.. You know, that one guy in all black with the mask and a bowl cut that had that one monologue containing the V syllable in just about every single sentence spoke. I wonder if i can find that somewhere...

Aside from that, I really love the design! I like that i can tell you took this base and ran out the door and over the hills with it!! Its so cool!
🙂Thanks

I was thinking Zorro.

Maybe you are thinking about "V for Vendetta" originally a graphic novel written by Alan Moore?

At 12/7/23 11:48 AM, OnceHere wrote: [DRAW ME]
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/oncehere/neauxva

)

iu_1126744_8048042.webp

At 12/8/23 03:54 AM, Skoops wrote:
At 12/7/23 11:48 AM, OnceHere wrote: [DRAW ME]
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/oncehere/neauxva

)

Awesome :3

At 3/8/23 02:12 AM, aapiarts wrote: [DRAW ME] I have no idea if I have sent my OCs to here but I'll send all three of them now. Time see if anyone wants to draw any of them.

drawn lilyiu_1126757_19042104.webp

[DRAW ME]

This is Candy.

iu_1126760_5246891.webp

BBS Signature

At 3/9/23 12:22 PM, Limuthrysxx wrote: go crazy with him

drawn him ladiu_1126766_19042104.webp

iu_1127046_5796160.jpgAt 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:

:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^

At 12/8/23 05:23 AM, ralphv2 wrote:
At 3/8/23 02:12 AM, aapiarts wrote: [DRAW ME] I have no idea if I have sent my OCs to here but I'll send all three of them now. Time see if anyone wants to draw any of them.
drawn lily

This is awesome. Really likeing your take on her

Look at him spin

BBS Signature

cool duo by @Didjargo

iu_1127230_9548891.webp

At 12/9/23 12:41 AM, ThatGuyFromShcool wrote: cool duo by @Didjargo

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/thatguyfromshcool/zephyr-victoria

Oh sweet, two of my characters in one go. I'm loving this.

At 9/25/23 09:40 AM, GameHeroStudios wrote:
Jade's newly finished reference!

[DRAWING GameHeroStudios' OC Jade]

iu_1127286_8016576.png

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

At 10/30/23 07:02 PM, FunnyPlush wrote: i think this is the 3rd time i post Tulip here by now, but what can i do? i certainly cant go past to edit comments so i have to keep posting everytime i change stuff about her

im really sorry for spamming this post cuz i keep changing my designs every month max

that aside i have Peony yet again, mostly just posting so i can provide a better ref than the traditionally-drawn one

iu_1127353_9160559.webp

and Clove, now with a sick jacket (sorry for the back view, you can throw in whatever you want at the front if you want)

iu_1127354_9160559.webp

At 5/11/23 10:21 AM, D-Prototype wrote:
At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
Draw me

(My water sword wielding mascot OC, Tabitha)

OC OF (D-Prototype)

iu_1127630_2546225.webp

DRAW ME

This is Helios, he is a character in the same story as my previous characters Zephyr and Terra. He is a highly influential religious figure (the major religion which worships the sun) and is completely blind. Now, this is a special request from me. Helios wields the same kind of weapons as my other two characters do and his abilities are far more advanced, but I have not been able to design any for him yet. If you decide to draw him, I encourage you to come up with his own weapon to match the style of the other two characters. Thank you.

iu_1127664_2546225.webp

[DRAW ME]

Michelle Borisova the Scavenger Witch

iu_1127774_7261799.webpiu_1127775_7261799.webp

Forg

At 12/10/23 04:29 AM, Morpherence wrote: [DRAW ME]
Michelle Borisova the Scavenger Witch

iu_1127813_19533977.webp

[DRAW ME]

[and me and me and me and me...]

Put together another updated roster list for this project's VAs so thought I might as well post it here again. Plus, we recently introduced a brand new original character!

Alright, not really, but if you want to draw Chandler from Friends, I'm certainly not going to stop you. Here's the list-

iu_1127880_2348424.png

Alts. (mostly moving glasses, boxing gloves (everything else in the case of Mitch) out of the way)

iu_1127879_2348424.png

I should again mention that these were drawn by @ChutneyGlaze and, the further this went on, the more of them I had little to no input in the design of. Although, saying that, 33. the disgusting little elf gremlin was actually another gender bend of an existing character.

Additional refs for...

Betty T. Baseball Bitch - https://53xy83457.newgrounds.com/news/post/1272506

Mitch the Witch - https://53xy83457.newgrounds.com/news/post/1358123

Jane Pain - https://53xy83457.newgrounds.com/news/post/1344161

Jill Kill - https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1491846/54#bbspost27713340_post_text

(until the link breaks cus people keep deleting their shit from here)

Nobody beats the 83457 and all that.

Patreon : Ko-fi : YouTube : Twitter

BBS Signature