00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

5Harkbait178 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Plaza: Want your OC drawn? Want to draw some OCs? Look here!

155,190 Views | 2,990 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

[Draw Me] Im not the artist, I make a lot of commissions on Fiverr, the characters and ideas are mine.

I wanted to try this again and see what I get this time 😁

This OC is named Echo another character from my project, she's a Fallen Angel.

Her class is a battle mage. Has a British accent, is pretty confident in her own skills but doesn't have the overall experience to back up her knowledge of the world she read in her books growing up. Was trained in the use of magic by her adopted mother, who was and still is a powerful and well-respected Mage

iu_1177365_5550442.webpiu_1177366_5550442.webp

[DRAW ME]

Jei (alternate outfit)

iu_1177662_13862947.webp

guy who draws mechs and buns

At 1/19/24 01:26 PM, YaM8Blake wrote: Draw Me (them)
Go wild yall

[DRAWING YaM8Blake's OC Ms Foxy]

iu_1177781_8016576.png

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

[DRAW ME]

iu_1177869_20713868.webp

This is Jamie the Marching Band Man, or just simply Jamie. His instrument of choice would be a trumpet. (I can't think of much to describe this character...)

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a frog!

BBS Signature

QUESTION:

Is there a thread like this but for NSFW characters? Or "spicy" as you call them? I would love to do some OC draw trades but almost all my characters are... ahem... spicy.

https://zilu7.newgrounds.com/

I draw NSFW stuff!!

There is this one but unfortunatelly not sticky so get's drowned away pretty fast. Well... it is not very active to be honest. ^^°

At 3/21/24 06:13 PM, Zilu7 wrote: QUESTION:

Is there a thread like this but for NSFW characters? Or "spicy" as you call them? I would love to do some OC draw trades but almost all my characters are... ahem... spicy.
https://zilu7.newgrounds.com/

[DRAW ME]

iu_1178556_5246891.webp

The bat's name is Chira

BBS Signature

Hey, does anyone here want to make fanart of these guys?iu_1178644_9164917.webp

At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^

It’s nice your doing this out of scenic nowhere, but you can draw me if you’d like.

iu_1178884_11716286.png

the creeper is my OC, that’s character I want drawn. If you want, I can give you a sorta all sides view.

Do you like ghosts? Then Join Me!

BBS Signature

oh my lord, i didnt actually think anyone would do it!

looks absolutely amazing!

I will draw her with pleassure , is she a child, tennager , adult, how would you like her ?

Would be a pleassure, is she a teenager , you want it sfw or nsfw , any specifications ?

At 3/20/24 09:45 AM, Calamancyy wrote: [DRAW ME]
Jei (alternate outfit)

Love her!

iu_1180031_3708097.webp

[DRAW ME]

I really just want to see what he looks like in other people's art styles. Good luck!

(Also, check out my music. It's pretty cool.)

(His name is Bob. Be nice.)iu_1180287_21253744.png

BOB SHIRT JUST DROPPED

BBS Signature

At 3/25/24 03:40 PM, monsterparty wrote:
At 3/20/24 09:45 AM, Calamancyy wrote: [DRAW ME]
Jei (alternate outfit)
Love her!

AWESOME!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!

At 2/1/24 02:09 AM, Taurmega wrote: [DRAW HER]

It's been some time!!
But I arrive once again after a long time with a new gal I made at the very start of the year, my Iris.
She's a space gal. Nobody really knows what's under her helmet...
All the same, she's pretty neat.

Also she has alt palettes (just like a fighting game!) Feel free to draw her in any one of them if you really like one of the colours, I don't mind at all really haha

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/taurmega/iris-vitria

[DRAWING Taurmega's OC Iris Vitria]

iu_1180475_8016576.png

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

At 3/26/24 03:39 PM, PerKGrok wrote:
At 2/1/24 02:09 AM, Taurmega wrote: [DRAW HER]

It's been some time!!
But I arrive once again after a long time with a new gal I made at the very start of the year, my Iris.
She's a space gal. Nobody really knows what's under her helmet...
All the same, she's pretty neat.

Also she has alt palettes (just like a fighting game!) Feel free to draw her in any one of them if you really like one of the colours, I don't mind at all really haha

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/taurmega/iris-vitria
[DRAWING Taurmega's OC Iris Vitria]

Oh, wow! Wasn't expecting to see this today. Right when I was about to consider checking in on this thread, too, what a funny coincidence haha.

Really cute! The lack of a mouth is interesting, and the background is genuinely pretty well made overall. The colour choice is also quite solid and compliments the style taken here.

Thank you!

At 3/26/24 01:09 AM, devsnstuff wrote: [DRAW ME]
I really just want to see what he looks like in other people's art styles. Good luck!
(Also, check out my music. It's pretty cool.)
(His name is Bob. Be nice.)

added a bit of coloriu_1180500_7765094.png

YO! THAT'S SICK!

NICE!

GOOD JOB

:thumbs up:

BOB SHIRT JUST DROPPED

BBS Signature

(DRAW ME)

This is Terra, and she is in fact the same Terra that is featured here (page 79 of this forum). The story is that she gets lost in a parallel world that is much more technologically advanced and where time moves much faster than her home world. She eventually finds her way back to her home world, but where 8 years have passed for her, only a couple of weeks have passed for her home world. Her techno-scarf is composed of many hexagonal blades that she controls with her mind.

iu_1180698_2546225.webp

[DRAW HER]

Hi, this is Zarella. She's one of my fav new designs. She's a cheese person who's also a healer.

She heals people with pizza. Unfortunately she also really likes pizza. Bit of a conflict, there.

Very cute. Also very silly.

iu_1181024_8452434.webp

iu_1181025_8452434.webp

At 2/29/24 11:02 PM, Spec20 wrote: This is my OC Elise, time to give this another shot. Have fun :)

OC of @Spec20

It's been a while since I last visited this thread. I'm glad to see it's still going. It was fun drawing this character who just happened to align in my current "interest" in drawing. It was also nice to draw simple clothes because in my previous drawing, I, for some reason, decided to draw fanart of a character with multiple layers of clothes, without reference, on an unfamiliar position, with complex fabric physics, on paper. Anyways, that's enough blabbering from me.

iu_1181520_10334054.webp

At 3/27/24 07:44 PM, Taurmega wrote: [DRAW HER]

Hi, this is Zarella. She's one of my fav new designs. She's a cheese person who's also a healer.
She heals people with pizza. Unfortunately she also really likes pizza. Bit of a conflict, there.

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/taurmega/cheese-cleric

OC of Taurmega

I was just considering if I should get a pizza tomorrow, so this must be a sign. Couldn't resist including one of the alternate palettes as well. Hope you like!

iu_1181553_6979590.webp

iu_1181554_6979590.webp

At 3/27/24 12:30 AM, Didjargo wrote: (DRAW ME)
This is Terra, and she is in fact the same Terra that is featured here (page 79 of this forum). The story is that she gets lost in a parallel world that is much more technologically advanced and where time moves much faster than her home world. She eventually finds her way back to her home world, but where 8 years have passed for her, only a couple of weeks have passed for her home world. Her techno-scarf is composed of many hexagonal blades that she controls with her mind.

Didjargo's OC - Terra

thanks for drawin my OCs!!!

iu_1181560_13862947.webp

At 10/28/23 09:35 AM, EchoShinySP wrote: Hey, it's Shiny here. I believe it's been a few months since I posted an OC here so i felt like dropping one here. His name's Glyde Nakuroe-Garcia, a hispanic cyborg being who wields a sword called the Muramasa! It'd be appreciated if you draw him (or not, your choice lol).

drew Shiny's OC; Glyde!!!

iu_1181571_13862947.webp

At 3/29/24 04:08 AM, ConfusedSnowMan wrote:

OC of Taurmega

I was just considering if I should get a pizza tomorrow, so this must be a sign. Couldn't resist including one of the alternate palettes as well. Hope you like!

How good did that pizza turn out?

Hey this is amazing!! Really made her look really cute in this style, basically everything about her was translated flawlessly. Especially her face and hair, that part looks SO clean and good. The alt being here is just an extra layer of really cool, wow.

Thanks so much for doing this!! Do ya plan on uploadin the full images onto your gallery sometime? Since it's pretty incredible, heh

At 3/29/24 03:15 PM, Taurmega wrote:
At 3/29/24 04:08 AM, ConfusedSnowMan wrote:

OC of Taurmega

How good did that pizza turn out?

Hey this is amazing!! Really made her look really cute in this style, basically everything about her was translated flawlessly. Especially her face and hair, that part looks SO clean and good. The alt being here is just an extra layer of really cool, wow.
Thanks so much for doing this!! Do ya plan on uploadin the full images onto your gallery sometime? Since it's pretty incredible, heh

Thanks for the kind words! I usually wait until the recipient actually sees the artwork before I go ahead and upload it on my gallery just in the off chance they'd want to keep it relatively private. I'll take it that you don't have a problem with me posting in that case! ^-^

[Draw Me]

The artist is named Laksana on this Website only, really freaking good. Drew my previous two OCs I posted, Echo and Aiko.

And the artist for the character sheet

This character is named Yin Faust, one of my main OCs. She's a Vampire, a Daywalker. Her story is that she is trying to find her missing Step-brother, who was kidnapped when they were both children. Grew up with the goal of one day rescuing him and bringing him home. Was trained by her step-mother. Her training led her into joining her countries military black ops division as a recruit and graduated with high marks, has been active for 3 years. Her singular goal to find her brother is seen as an obsession by her peers and most of her leads have led into dead ends. But a specific individual she met on her search has given her hope and a new lead.

Shes has a cool personality, intelligent and but is actually mellow on the inside, like jokes and is goofy, mainly to close friends, outside of them, especially when working she's no nonsense and straight to business.

Y'all I'm hoping she's interesting at least and y'all can draw her freely. Wish Newgrounds let's me post more than just 2 images 😭

iu_1182170_5550442.webp

iu_1182171_5550442.webp