00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

maxbombolo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Plaza: Want your OC drawn? Want to draw some OCs? Look here!

159,913 Views | 3,072 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

[Draw Me]

This is Anais, a soon-to-be rockstar that loves playing on her base guitar. Shes usually shy but gets into the zone when listening to her mp3 playeriu_1115721_8595296.webpiu_1115722_8595296.webp

BBS Signature

[DRAW ME]

These creatures can see light and movement through the dark spots on their cap but are completely deaf.

They spend their days wandering the edge of the forest but will wander into open areas on rainy days.

Upon detecting movement they will approach the source while emitting a deadly and potent airborne neurotoxin.

Upon coming upon suitable organic matter they will stand on it and consume it from tendrils extruded from the soles of their feet.

They are most active from late summer until the first frost.

iu_1115929_2809212.webp

DRAW ME

This is Terra, she is 12 years old and the companion of my previously submitted character Zephyr (posted on this page)

iu_1116179_2546225.webp

At 11/18/23 07:15 AM, StevSteelEn wrote: [Draw Me]
This is Anais, a soon-to-be rockstar that loves playing on her base guitar. Shes usually shy but gets into the zone when listening to her mp3 player

[Drawing @StevSteelEn OC]

iu_1116283_12978769.webp

iu_1116284_12978769.webp

She looks very punk / hardcore, and as the metal/punk freak that I am, ofc I had to draw her, it was pretty fun.

Oh yeah, I also made an alt with more facial features.

Hai art thread

~-.¸¸,.-~*’ •·.·´¯`·.·• `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· •´`·..íì..·´`•

║▌Your hollow gaze has shifted past my eyes ▌║

BBS Signature

[DRAW ME]

Pd: Slightly old art but the design stays the same lol

iu_1116288_12978769.webp

Hai art thread

~-.¸¸,.-~*’ •·.·´¯`·.·• `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· •´`·..íì..·´`•

║▌Your hollow gaze has shifted past my eyes ▌║

BBS Signature

At 11/19/23 12:44 AM, BroSkullEmoji wrote:
This is Anais, a soon-to-be rockstar that loves playing on her base guitar. Shes usually shy but gets into the zone when listening to her mp3 player
[Drawing @StevSteelEn OC]

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/broskullemoji/anais

She looks very punk / hardcore, and as the metal/punk freak that I am, ofc I had to draw her, it was pretty fun.

Oh yeah, I also made an alt with more facial features.

i love it, the first one is like her in the zone shredding and the second is her being confidently silly. Sick colors btw

BBS Signature

At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^

iu_1116378_14713925.png

made this piece-a-shit, crime against art, whatchamacallit thing because I got inspired by some steam game called ‘Brutal Orchestra’, and wanted to design a little mini-boss for it. Wasn’t really good at drawing humans to begin with, so I’m hoping you can make this giant severed head a little bearable to look at.

i nicknamed him ‘The Lonely Singer’, by the way, if that satiates a quota of something.

At 7/16/23 12:04 AM, Nebulate wrote: to celebrate my 666th bbs post im going to resubmitt my demon oc cuz i redesigned them a while ago and it just fits (bc they are a demon. and 666 is the number of the antichrist hahahaha). And since they were a huge part of the NG games of the munchies i thougth it woud be perfect to reintroduce them to this thread.

Here is Meta. They are a shapeshifting demon assassin that that was born in a cult that did cult stuff. until one day the cult did a mass suicide as a sacrifise leving Meta alone. Meta then started hunting forgotten remnent with some affiliates. But Meta then retired one day bcuz why not. than one day they encounterd Ellie in a backalley dying. Meta adopted Ellie and started an assassination buissniss with her.

And migth as well resubmitt Ellie while im at it. She is their daugther after all. she is a slime that is a prodogy at assassinating viktims with a death toll over 70. while not on missions she is like a regular 6 year old doing whaterver six years old slimes do.

OCs of @Nebulate

iu_1116413_9161595.webp

Just a dad and his lil' gremlin. Nothing dangerous about that. It's not like they're gonna kill ya or anything...

Somewhat Modest; Not the Smartest; One of the Oddest

BBS Signature

At 11/19/23 06:22 AM, Levi0nL1ne wrote:
At 7/16/23 12:04 AM, Nebulate wrote: to celebrate my 666th bbs post im going to resubmitt my demon oc cuz i redesigned them a while ago and it just fits (bc they are a demon. and 666 is the number of the antichrist hahahaha). And since they were a huge part of the NG games of the munchies i thougth it woud be perfect to reintroduce them to this thread.

Here is Meta. They are a shapeshifting demon assassin that that was born in a cult that did cult stuff. until one day the cult did a mass suicide as a sacrifise leving Meta alone. Meta then started hunting forgotten remnent with some affiliates. But Meta then retired one day bcuz why not. than one day they encounterd Ellie in a backalley dying. Meta adopted Ellie and started an assassination buissniss with her.

And migth as well resubmitt Ellie while im at it. She is their daugther after all. she is a slime that is a prodogy at assassinating viktims with a death toll over 70. while not on missions she is like a regular 6 year old doing whaterver six years old slimes do.
OCs of @Nebulate

Just a dad and his lil' gremlin. Nothing dangerous about that. It's not like they're gonna kill ya or anything...

Oh my fucking hell thank you. Amazing use of coulors. white outlines are underrated. But yes, they are totaly not gonna kill you lol.

At 11/10/23 12:32 PM, Didjargo wrote: DRAW ME
Here is a link to the full character reference sheet

OC of @Didjargo

Victoria Stidwell

iu_1116452_10334054.webp

At 11/19/23 08:22 AM, Drimager wrote:
OC of @Didjargo

Victoria Stidwell

Woo! I absolutely love it! You even drew her pistol in perspective. Did you go through all the trouble of making a 3D model of it?

At 11/19/23 09:47 AM, Didjargo wrote:
At 11/19/23 08:22 AM, Drimager wrote:
OC of @Didjargo

Victoria Stidwell
Woo! I absolutely love it! You even drew her pistol in perspective. Did you go through all the trouble of making a 3D model of it?

No actually, I just draw guns a lot. I actually struggle more when drawing characters. Besides, it looked similar to a gun I recognize, so I used that as reference.

Really love her design. :Diu_1116549_7136682.webp

At 11/18/23 09:06 PM, Didjargo wrote: DRAW ME

This is Terra, she is 12 years old and the companion of my previously submitted character Zephyr (posted on this page)

At 10/9/23 10:22 PM, Didjargo wrote: Draw Me
also, here is a link to the larger image

[Drawing Didjargo's OC Maggot]

iu_1116557_8016576.png

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

At 11/19/23 11:25 AM, Nachtmahr wrote: Really love her design. :D

At 11/18/23 09:06 PM, Didjargo wrote: DRAW ME

Ah! Words cannot describe my elation at seeing this. You have portrayed her so well, thank you.

At 11/19/23 11:34 AM, PerKGrok wrote:
At 10/9/23 10:22 PM, Didjargo wrote: Draw Me
also, here is a link to the larger image
[Drawing Didjargo's OC Maggot]

Three of my characters being rendered by three different people in a row, my cup runneth over!

OC OF (StevSteelEn) with the reference here

iu_1116794_2546225.webp

[Draw Me]

Here's the main guy for a web series I wanna make. He's just a jaded insomniac with a prosthetic arm and a dream: A dream to protect his hometown from a legion of man-eating atrocities! like this guy

iu_1116890_9161595.webp

BBS Signature

At 11/18/23 02:46 PM, Surn wrote: [DRAW ME]
These creatures can see light and movement through the dark spots on their cap but are completely deaf.
They spend their days wandering the edge of the forest but will wander into open areas on rainy days.
Upon detecting movement they will approach the source while emitting a deadly and potent airborne neurotoxin.
Upon coming upon suitable organic matter they will stand on it and consume it from tendrils extruded from the soles of their feet.

OC of @Surn

iu_1117001_9161595.webp

Me and the boys when we come upon suitable organic matter.

BBS Signature

At 11/19/23 08:24 PM, Didjargo wrote:
OC OF (StevSteelEn) with the reference here

I love this, i love the way you shade this.

Thank you so much!

BBS Signature

iu_1117046_13862947.webp

guy who draws mechs and buns

At 11/20/23 01:30 AM, Levi0nL1ne wrote:
At 11/18/23 02:46 PM, Surn wrote: [DRAW ME]
OC of @Surn

Me and the boys when we come upon suitable organic matter.

Love it! Nice dynamic poses!

DRAW HER

iu_1117693_13862947.webp

At 11/19/23 09:53 PM, Levi0nL1ne wrote: [Draw Me]

Here's the main guy for a web series I wanna make. He's just a jaded insomniac with a prosthetic arm and a dream: A dream to protect his hometown from a legion of man-eating atrocities! like this guy

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/levi0nl1ne/mason-hollow-hunters-def-refs

Here's Mason! I rushed the background a bit :(. But I really love characters that look tired all the time~

iu_1117789_11755932.webp

Wowie, this is fun!

BBS Signature

At 11/21/23 01:10 PM, Youtakk wrote:
At 11/19/23 09:53 PM, Levi0nL1ne wrote: [Draw Me]

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/levi0nl1ne/mason-hollow-hunters-def-refs
Here's Mason! I rushed the background a bit :(. But I really love characters that look tired all the time~

This looks so awesome! You've got a really cool art style!

BBS Signature

[DRAW ME]

blegh. her name is KK and she's a hisuian zoroark. make her either look jaded, done with your shit, or pissed off i guess

iu_1117993_7666582.png

delphox and zoroark are milfy lesbians

At 11/21/23 08:32 AM, Calamancyy wrote: DRAW HER

OC OF (Calamancyy)

iu_1118043_2546225.webp

At 11/22/23 12:06 AM, Didjargo wrote:
At 11/21/23 08:32 AM, Calamancyy wrote: DRAW HER
OC OF (Calamancyy)

AYYO THIS GOES SO HARD!!!!

At 11/11/23 03:30 AM, 53xy83457 wrote: [DRAW ME]
[and me and me and me and me...]

Here's one of the first OCs I used for games and stuff.

Of course HE doesn't fit the template for these rumbles I've been doing...

...so Damian became Damianne.

(This art by @Nakvi)

Here's the rest of the crew if you'd prefer one of them. I should mention that these were drawn by @ChutneyGlaze and, the further this went on, the more of them I had little to no input in the design of. Apart from that, they're all 100% my characters. What, you think I took a famous video game character and turned her into a rabbit or a cat or something? Don't be ridiculous.

Alts. (mostly moving glasses, boxing gloves (everything else in the case of Mitch) out of the way)

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/53xy83457/ccc4-character-concept
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/53xy83457/jane-pain-jawrmageddon
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/53xy83457/jill-s-dojo-drink

Additional refs for...
Betty T. Baseball Bitch - https://53xy83457.newgrounds.com/news/post/1272506
Mitch the Witch - https://53xy83457.newgrounds.com/news/post/1358123
Jane Pain - https://53xy83457.newgrounds.com/news/post/1344161
Jill Kill - https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1491846/54#bbspost27713340_post_text
(until the link breaks cus people keep deleting their shit from here)

iu_1118130_7138444.webp

@Hoverland I appreciate that you did a whole scene. (But mainly the cute green lady in her underwear admittedly.)

Thanks a million!

Nobody beats the 83457 and all that.

Patreon : Ko-fi : YouTube : Twitter

BBS Signature