00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

twitchinvisor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Plaza: Want your OC drawn? Want to draw some OCs? Look here!

166,379 Views | 3,134 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 3/6/23 10:23 AM, Nebulate wrote:
At 3/5/23 11:10 PM, Spectacles1170 wrote: [Draw 'em!]

I got 2 more dumb animal characters to fill this place with! The tall, abstract, and geometrical G lady Swirly, a soft spoken sweetheart who likes hugs and speedruning boomer shooters, and her girlfriend Velvet, a shy and extremely anxious demon who nevertheless means well, likes oversized clothes a lot.

Hope everyone here likes 'em.

(The Velvet art's a bit old, but it's the most recent one I have with her regular all the time clothes.)
OCs of @Spectacles1170

Swirly and Velvet havin' a gay ol' time

Yaaaaay! Hooray for gay people!

(Also oop, didn't mean for the handle of the umbrella to be seen as a spot on her shirt.)

My name is Spectacles, and I make mistakes.

BBS Signature

At 3/3/23 06:27 AM, Nebulate wrote: [DRAW ME]

this is quite litraly a "draw me". due to the fact that this is my sona.

Neb (yes that is his name, i know its creative). he is quite laid-back.
his head combust into flames when frustrated. have floating hands and head. and his shoes are made of copper (or smth)
uhh... [insert words lol]

Nebulate's OC.

iu_914551_11364755.webp

AHHHHH!

BBS Signature

At 3/6/23 11:23 AM, SomeDoodles wrote:
At 3/3/23 06:27 AM, Nebulate wrote: [DRAW ME]

this is quite litraly a "draw me". due to the fact that this is my sona.

Neb (yes that is his name, i know its creative). he is quite laid-back.
his head combust into flames when frustrated. have floating hands and head. and his shoes are made of copper (or smth)
uhh... [insert words lol]
Nebulate's OC.

holy crap. thanks @SomeDoodles . im suprised that the first person that drew Blomkatt was the first person to draw my sona. i am extremely thankfull :)

At 3/1/23 09:51 PM, Go-Gurt wrote: I'm fairly new to the whole being an artist thing, but I figured I'd throw my hat into the ring with my Magician OC Irene!
Her design is fairly malleable, her body shape can be adjusted to suit your style should you so desire!

oc of @Go-Gurt

she used the ms-paint spell. it worked

iu_914726_14510086.png

At 3/6/23 02:42 PM, Nebulate wrote:
At 3/1/23 09:51 PM, Go-Gurt wrote: I'm fairly new to the whole being an artist thing, but I figured I'd throw my hat into the ring with my Magician OC Irene!
Her design is fairly malleable, her body shape can be adjusted to suit your style should you so desire!
oc of @Go-Gurt

she used the ms-paint spell. it worked

Very cute!

[DRAW ME]

His name is Ronald.

He's a rabbit.

iu_914844_11364755.png

AHHHHH!

BBS Signature

[OC of @TheGarbager619]

iu_915015_12381511.webp

BBS Signature

At 3/4/23 01:18 PM, StevSteelEn wrote: [Draw me]
Shane the Lizard boy
(is it okay if i do another of this? im not quite sure if this a one time chance)

StevSteelEn's OC.

iu_915254_11364755.webp

I'm sorry about the hands. I'm terrible at drawing hands.

AHHHHH!

BBS Signature

At 3/6/23 04:34 PM, SomeDoodles wrote: [DRAW ME]
His name is Ronald.
He's a rabbit.

oc of @SomeDoodles

rabbit moment

iu_915299_14510086.png

Shane the Lizard boy
(is it okay if i do another of this? im not quite sure if this a one time chance)

oc of @StevSteelEn

i am a fan of lizards :)

iu_915303_14510086.png

At 3/2/23 12:38 PM, KhaosKitsune617 wrote:
This girl I drew. Her name is Sparky.

KhaosKitsune617's OC.

iu_915317_11364755.webp

I went out of my comfort zone a bit while making it.

I had fun though.

AHHHHH!

BBS Signature

At 3/7/23 07:16 AM, SomeDoodles wrote:
At 3/2/23 12:38 PM, KhaosKitsune617 wrote:
This girl I drew. Her name is Sparky.
KhaosKitsune617's OC.

I went out of my comfort zone a bit while making it.
I had fun though.

Thanks!

1:37 ───ㅇ─────3:45 ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

↺ REPEAT ‖ PAUSE ≫ NEXT SONG

Former fan of the general forums. Artist, Twitter hater, loser, bad poet.

BBS Signature

At 3/7/23 02:51 AM, SomeDoodles wrote:
Shane the Lizard boy
StevSteelEn's OC.

I'm sorry about the hands. I'm terrible at drawing hands.

ay, thanks for drawing shane

BBS Signature

[DRAW ME] I have no idea if I have sent my OCs to here but I'll send all three of them now. Time see if anyone wants to draw any of them.

iu_916005_8460620.webp

iu_916006_8460620.webp

Look at him spin

BBS Signature

At 3/8/23 02:12 AM, aapiarts wrote: [DRAW ME] I have no idea if I have sent my OCs to here but I'll send all three of them now. Time see if anyone wants to draw any of them.

Since my supporter just ended I'll reply to my own post to send the last OC

iu_916007_8460620.webp

Look at him spin

BBS Signature

At 3/8/23 02:12 AM, aapiarts wrote: [DRAW ME] I have no idea if I have sent my OCs to here but I'll send all three of them now. Time see if anyone wants to draw any of them.

aapiarts' OC.

iu_916151_11364755.webp

AHHHHH!

BBS Signature

At 3/8/23 08:55 AM, SomeDoodles wrote:
aapiarts' OC.

Really liking your style good job

Look at him spin

BBS Signature

[Draw me]

She's my latest OC. Her name is Aura. She's a thief that kinda behaves like Robinhood.

iu_916293_7497764.webp

iu_916294_7497764.webp

At 3/8/23 12:54 PM, BargonSpaceman wrote: [Draw me]
She's my latest OC. Her name is Aura. She's a thief that kinda behaves like Robinhood.

oc of @BargonSpaceman

i drew her without her hood beacouse i suck at drawing hoods :/

iu_916360_14510086.png

At 3/8/23 03:55 PM, Konqe wrote:
At 3/4/23 02:38 PM, Taurmega wrote:
Shane the Lizard boy
Typically the unwritten etiquette is to wait a fair bit after posting your last OC here before submitting a new one. In my own experience I deemed it best to wait 2 weeks to not seem rude.

Of course it's stated in the initial post that nobody's obligated to draw any OCs from here, but I personally also think it's good etiquette to draw some OCs for this thread before submitting another OC of my own, too. At least, that's how I am reading this room.
Two weeks to submit a new original OC you made yourself? Or two weeks to draw someone elses OC? Because it doesn't feel reasonable to have to wait two weeks to draw someone elses's OC.

The... the former. Keywords being "your last OC", especially in the context of what I was responding to.

Having to wait to draw someone else's OC would be utter nonsense lol

At 3/8/23 02:28 PM, Nebulate wrote:
At 3/8/23 12:54 PM, BargonSpaceman wrote: [Draw me]
oc of @BargonSpaceman

i drew her without her hood beacouse i suck at drawing hoods :/

I love the way you drew her! She's got a mischievous smile which is perfect because she's a bit of a public menace. Thank you so much!

Also, don't worry about the hood. That's why I gave two references. If someone doesn't like the hooded version they can draw the other one.

[DRAW ME]

Anyone want to have a go at drawing one of my OCs? I have a variety from you to choose from, depending on what kind of character designs you most enjoy drawing.

Fnuzzlee, my main OC. She's an anthropomorphic familiar witch:

iu_916418_8446305.webp

TellaVision, a robot maid:

iu_916419_8446305.webp

Or perhaps Susan Hyde, my vampire girl (aww, ran out of pictures...)

If you do want to have a go drawing them, I hope you have fun, and I look forward to seeing!

Shadow banned & only 98 followers. If you liked any of my art, I really could use some support. Please...

(I'm also LiquidFrogStudios on DeviantArt btw.)

BBS Signature

[Draw me]

Here we go again. Hopefully I waited long enough not to annoy anybody and hopefully this will catch someones interest, if not, well too bad. Wish I had more visual references and less written ones, kinda limiting my options...but whatever.

First we have Drakanor a Leader of my fanon Space Marine chapter - Scarlet Claws, in his common 'blend-in' type of armor, can't wear the fancy one all the time after all, wonder if I'll find any WH40K fans here. :D

iu_916489_14443140.png

(Wish I had more detailed version, but this is best I got at least for now...sorry in advance.)

Second we have something my good buddy once made for me. Memento Cineres, just a good old dragon with a fancy looks.

iu_916490_14443140.webp

With all that said, I wanna thank everyone that takes part in this little fun 'experiment' and wish ya all good day :)

iu_916642_9802532.pngdraw the bnuy

BBS Signature

At 3/8/23 04:22 PM, LiquidFreakStudios wrote: [DRAW ME]

Anyone want to have a go at drawing one of my OCs? I have a variety from you to choose from, depending on what kind of character designs you most enjoy drawing.

Fnuzzlee, my main OC. She's an anthropomorphic familiar witch:

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/liquidfreakstudios/the-beautiful-witch

TellaVision, a robot maid:

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/liquidfreakstudios/friendly-robot

Or perhaps Susan Hyde, my vampire girl (aww, ran out of pictures...)
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/liquidfreakstudios/who-s-that-girl-in-the-red-sweater

If you do want to have a go drawing them, I hope you have fun, and I look forward to seeing!

OC owned by @LiquidFreakStudios

iu_916712_8452434.webp

Here to deliver another quality piece. Take it. It's all I have.

go crazy with himiu_917068_13973666.webpiu_917069_13973666.webp

niko on a roomba yayy

BBS Signature

[DRAW ME]

Recently made a new character known as ThePetulantSun who is unapologetically edgy because it's funny.

iu_917080_10228188.webp

Enter your signature text...

BBS Signature

[OC of @SomeDoodles]

iu_917089_10228188.png

Enter your signature text...

BBS Signature

At 3/8/23 05:36 PM, Maksell wrote: [Draw me]
Here we go again. Hopefully I waited long enough not to annoy anybody and hopefully this will catch someones interest, if not, well too bad. Wish I had more visual references and less written ones, kinda limiting my options...but whatever.

First we have Drakanor a Leader of my fanon Space Marine chapter - Scarlet Claws, in his common 'blend-in' type of armor, can't wear the fancy one all the time after all, wonder if I'll find any WH40K fans here. :D

(Wish I had more detailed version, but this is best I got at least for now...sorry in advance.)

Second we have something my good buddy once made for me. Memento Cineres, just a good old dragon with a fancy looks.

With all that said, I wanna thank everyone that takes part in this little fun 'experiment' and wish ya all good day :)

Maksell's OC.

iu_917146_11364755.webp

It was a bit complex, so I simplified it a bit. Hope that's okay.

AHHHHH!

BBS Signature

At 3/9/23 02:09 PM, SomeDoodles wrote:
At 3/8/23 05:36 PM, Maksell wrote: [Draw me]

Maksell's OC.

It was a bit complex, so I simplified it a bit. Hope that's okay.

I'm glad you bothered at all, no need to worry about anything.