00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Model124 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Plaza: Want your OC drawn? Want to draw some OCs? Look here!

155,348 Views | 2,991 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

iu_523113_8326373.webp

WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?

If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?

Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

• Nothing NSFW unless it's specified and delivered through DMs ("spicy" characters are ok as long as there's no explicit nudity).
  • Minimal shitposting. We all understand that characters can be simple. But uploading a 3 minute sketch named "Carl the sexual organ" or a blurry Peter Griffin image expecting for people to take you seriously is extremely disrespecful, to everyone.

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^

At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^

Draw Me

(hopefully more people participate)

iu_523284_8792352.jpg

Relax bitch, try some Mixed Nuts.

BBS Signature

Draw Me (her hair is black)

iu_523362_8063686.webp

Draw Me/Her (she has color powers)

iu_523416_8672289.webp

And here are her two roommates

iu_523417_8672289.webp

iu_523418_8672289.webp

The first roommate has electric powers and the second roommate has plans powers.

💖🌈A Quirky Artist & Creator with a Rainbow of Interests!🌈💖

BBS Signature

Draw Me!

(One of my OC's)

iu_523458_9231340.webp

iu_523459_9231340.png

At 1/13/22 01:43 PM, EmanresuEvitaerc wrote: Draw me (hi-res)

Quick drawing because I haven't drawn in a while, hope you like it!

[ OC of @EmanresuEvitaerc ]

iu_523669_8475847.webp

[Draw Me]

Here's my persona! (Her blush is the same color as Kirby's and don't mind the weird shading, blue spots, and body shape, I'm not that good at drawing humans that well)

iu_523758_9638493.webp

Just a nerd and a Kirby.

Hope you have a good day! <3

(Kirby says hi!) [Sig art by @soundskies]

BBS Signature

[DRAW ME]

C-3! C-3 is a lab experiment, designed to be the perfect human companion! However, she has suffered thick and thin, having witnessed her best friend slaughtered, and, months later, her love interest deceased, followed by the unfortunate events of warfare that led her to hide away in fear.

Needless to say, she could use a little support... draw her if you wish!

(...and no, I don't mind NSFW... we've already gotten a few NSFW pieces anyways-

But, as the thread states, it has to be delivered in DM's <~<)

Anyways, all pieces y'all send me I'll save and back up to my file system to keep safe forever, and I credit the artist in ()'s at the end of the filename, so please tell me what your preferred name would be!

Thank you in advance, really means the world to me-

iu_523765_8342300.webp

iu_523766_8342300.webp

The creator of Reaper's Storm! Come read it here:

https://tapas.io/series/rstorm/info

BBS Signature

At 1/13/22 08:06 AM, GalacticNCrazy wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
Draw Me

She's cool

Artist please check out my art, and musician please check out my music.

BBS Signature

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^

Draw me!!

(Zensy)

iu_523917_9876195.webp

(Use the sketch is needed for full body or if you don't know what a certain item is).

iu_523918_9876195.webp

iu_524178_4268995.png

I gave it a shot

OC OF PoppyTheMerpasaur

At 1/13/22 08:36 PM, PoppyTheMerpasaur wrote: [DRAW ME]

C-3! C-3 is a lab experiment, designed to be the perfect human companion! However, she has suffered thick and thin, having witnessed her best friend slaughtered, and, months later, her love interest deceased, followed by the unfortunate events of warfare that led her to hide away in fear.

Needless to say, she could use a little support... draw her if you wish!

(...and no, I don't mind NSFW... we've already gotten a few NSFW pieces anyways-
But, as the thread states, it has to be delivered in DM's <~<)

Anyways, all pieces y'all send me I'll save and back up to my file system to keep safe forever, and I credit the artist in ()'s at the end of the filename, so please tell me what your preferred name would be!
Thank you in advance, really means the world to me-

At 1/14/22 01:22 PM, milkybee wrote:
I gave it a shot

OC OF PoppyTheMerpasaur

This is actually really fucking good! Thank you, this made my day-

Is it alright if I save this?

The creator of Reaper's Storm! Come read it here:

https://tapas.io/series/rstorm/info

BBS Signature

At 1/13/22 08:06 AM, GalacticNCrazy wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
Draw Me

Drawing of GalacticNCrazy's OC

iu_524205_8016576.png

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

This is cool. I have plenty of OCs, take your pick. See my gallery for more.

(Not sure why Newgrounds is imposing a disgusting red tint over all my uploaded images but that's not how they normally look)

iu_524352_43400.webpiu_524353_43400.webpiu_524354_43400.webp

Draw Meiu_524424_9263450.png

At 1/13/22 08:13 PM, M-kirbs wrote: [Draw Me]
Here's my persona! (Her blush is the same color as Kirby's and don't mind the weird shading, blue spots, and body shape, I'm not that good at drawing humans that well)

[OC OF @M-kirbs]

iu_524687_7471324.webp

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

At 1/13/22 02:30 PM, MAT189 wrote: Draw Me!
(One of my OC's)

[OC of @Mat189]

iu_524708_4755282.webp

At 1/13/22 01:02 PM, ChromaCee wrote: Draw Me/Her (she has color powers)

And here are her two roommates

The first roommate has electric powers and the second roommate has plans powers.

[drawing ChromaCee's OC]

iu_524834_8016576.png

BBS Signature

At 1/15/22 12:08 AM, AgnosticDoppelganger wrote:
At 1/13/22 08:13 PM, M-kirbs wrote: [Draw Me]
[OC OF @M-kirbs]

This is amazing! Thank you so much!

Just a nerd and a Kirby.

Hope you have a good day! <3

(Kirby says hi!) [Sig art by @soundskies]

BBS Signature

made a simple custodian Madcom character a while back named Markus. He basically cleans up all the messes made at the AAHW buildings and beats the shit out of anyone who messes with his work (and then mops up the messes HE makes).

iu_525237_10047089.png

i am an agent of chaos and nobody can stop me

BBS Signature

At 1/15/22 05:33 PM, RoxLrUby wrote: made a simple custodian Madcom character a while back named Markus. He basically cleans up all the messes made at the AAHW buildings and beats the shit out of anyone who messes with his work (and then mops up the messes HE makes).

idk now that i think about it i guess i just wanted to show this guy off here lol

i am an agent of chaos and nobody can stop me

BBS Signature

[DRAW (ME)/ Nekothulu!]

here's Nekothulu if you do go ham. I dont have many colourd references or well done references in the first place so looking for a foot hold there (The gloves are optional)(chibi is for colours if you are going to do them) (if uncomfortable or dislike tentacles you could perhaps do a human rendition of her!)

iu_525418_9986338.webpiu_525419_9986338.jpg

I dont post art on here, just having a look at everyone else's hehe

[DRAW ME]

here's one of my ocs, her name is sakura, she is a 19 year old yandere

iu_525440_9536433.webp

I eat, I draw, I sleep.

BBS Signature

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^

Ok draw me And the pictures you will see are the same character

Oc name: mr dark Dragon green

iu_525493_8170451.webp

iu_525494_8170451.webp

And that's way you have to draw

I'm a gamer/vlogger/animator

BBS Signature

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^

DRAW MY BABIES!

iu_525538_10067007.webp

Also, if you like my style, I'm willing to draw your oc as well!

Performer of all, completer of none

BBS Signature

At 1/14/22 01:51 AM, FoxLightAnimations wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
Draw me!!
(Zensy)

(Use the sketch is needed for full body or if you don't know what a certain item is).

[Drawing FoxLightAnimations' OC Zensy]

iu_525671_8016576.png

BBS Signature

Draw Me (his pants are black)iu_526004_9234457.png

this is Ott. a glitchy otter who lives in your computer. very chill and he's got some cool shoes

[Draw Me]

iu_526402_10048266.webp

ok [Draw Me!]

iu_526539_8726893.jpg

At 1/16/22 03:59 AM, PerKGrok wrote:
At 1/14/22 01:51 AM, FoxLightAnimations wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
Draw me!!
(Zensy)

[Drawing FoxLightAnimations' OC Zensy]

AHHH, SHE LOOKS NICE!!! THANK YOU!!!