00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

hbag just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,045,196 Views | 18,508 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-12 09:24:18

At 11/12/12 08:57 AM, Scrotaculous wrote:
At 11/11/12 12:29 AM, SirColton wrote: My new pipe, the smaller one on the right!
Looks like a good investment, what was the price?

I was able to get it for $60, shipping included.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-12 15:19:51

At 11/12/12 09:21 AM, Decky wrote: I bought my some 12 inch Raw rolling papers the other day (picture below). They're pretty cool, made with natural hemp gum, chlorine free and even made using wind power. Not like any of that stuff matters to me. I got them because they're huge.

my buddies only buy these papers, surprised to see someone else with them actually haha.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-12 20:21:34

At 11/12/12 03:19 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: my buddies only buy these papers, surprised to see someone else with them actually haha.

I also got the little rolling tip booklet that they do. I always get them because I think that it does make a difference in making the joint taste better. The skins on the other hand are a rare buy for me.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-14 01:51:12

At 10/27/12 09:32 PM, jAvAcOlA wrote: Question for you guys.

So I'm currently on probation. My plan all along was to use a whizzinator to pass, but because of some unforeseen events I have a dilemma.

You should move to Colorado or Washington.

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-14 08:29:06

At 11/14/12 01:51 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: You should move to Colorado or Washington.

Have you seen the prices they are selling it for at medical centers? It's ridiculous, $10-14 for the most bog standard grams. If you didn't have a prescription, you'd probably get it elsewhere for a lot more. You'd think it would be cheaper considering the quantities they grow it in.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-14 08:57:58

At 11/14/12 08:29 AM, DumbassDude wrote: You'd think it would be cheaper considering the quantities they grow it in.

Not living in 'Merica I have to ask, I heard of the whole "legal in two states" thing and was wondering if somebody could answer the following questions about it for me?

1, Can you know grow it in your own house in those states?

2, How Much can you be found to carry in public without getting arrested there?

3, Where can you smoke it with the exclusion of your own property?

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-14 10:22:49

At 11/14/12 08:57 AM, Decky wrote:
At 11/14/12 08:29 AM, DumbassDude wrote: You'd think it would be cheaper considering the quantities they grow it in.
Not living in 'Merica I have to ask, I heard of the whole "legal in two states" thing and was wondering if somebody could answer the following questions about it for me?

The only question I can answer is the first one. I believe I read an article stating that someone could grow "up to 6 plants" which is a bit ambiguous seeing as how the yield will be different for each grower.

Regardless, federal government won't recognize the law and will still come in and shut down dispensaries in a few months to a year; whenever they start opening up.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-14 16:10:33

At 11/14/12 08:29 AM, DumbassDude wrote:
At 11/14/12 01:51 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: You should move to Colorado or Washington.
Have you seen the prices they are selling it for at medical centers? It's ridiculous, $10-14 for the most bog standard grams. If you didn't have a prescription, you'd probably get it elsewhere for a lot more. You'd think it would be cheaper considering the quantities they grow it in.

I have a friend who lives in Seattle, and weed at dispensaries there is really not very expensive, although you have to realize that all dispesaries have different prices. Pic related, bud like this is $10 a gram or less.

The Stoner's Club

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-15 13:30:19

currently in progress of the worst day I've had in a while, and I've only been awake for a half hour. first thing I did when I woke up was accidentally knock my bong off my counter onto the tile floor, broke the base completely in half.

so fucking disappointed in myself haha. $75 bong and I didn't even keep it a whole semester, but all the shitty hand-me-down bongs seem to have lasted me years without even wanting to hit them.

fuck

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-15 14:07:54

At 11/15/12 01:30 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: currently in progress of the worst day I've had in a while, and I've only been awake for a half hour. first thing I did when I woke up was accidentally knock my bong off my counter onto the tile floor, broke the base completely in half.

so fucking disappointed in myself haha. $75 bong and I didn't even keep it a whole semester, but all the shitty hand-me-down bongs seem to have lasted me years without even wanting to hit them.

fuck

That really sucks, man. You should get a holder for it that you leave it in unless you need it. Mine came in a box and then i keep it on a shelf so that way it never is accidentally in a precarious scenario unless I drop it during use.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-15 14:18:38

At 11/15/12 01:30 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: fuck

Damn, it's always a tragedy when a mans bong is smashed. I've never smashed my bong before, but I've smashed a mates accidentally with a tennis balls, it smashed and crumbled to pieces like snow. Terrible guilt ensued.

Since then I've always had the prejudice towards glass bongs, the delicate little bastards! That's why I stick with the plastic ones. Less fragile so I wouldn't have to replace them every few months (most likely), and mo'money!

I've been considering making my own bong that I could fasten to the wall. I could stick a chair infront of it and park the ipad next to it to watch or listen to something. That would be a great little setup.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-16 09:03:15

At 11/14/12 08:29 AM, DumbassDude wrote: Have you seen the prices they are selling it for at medical centers? It's ridiculous, $10-14 for the most bog standard grams. If you didn't have a prescription, you'd probably get it elsewhere for a lot more. You'd think it would be cheaper considering the quantities they grow it in.

10-14 would be incredibly cheap in NJ.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-17 01:16:23

dry as FUCK

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-17 13:07:57

Hello, what's up? I currently reside on the outskirts of DC but I hail from the Rogue Valley in Southern Oregon. Once I can get out of here, I'm going back. Lived there for majority of my life and I was disappointed to see that they didn't pass the law for legalizing cannabis. Once we saw Colorado and Washington take the step, many figured they would. It was quite divided from the looks of it in the end. It's being said that a lot of this is due to the booming private business getting hit hard by the bigger market if it were to go through; weedy greedyas I've been saying. I respect their decision, I suppose. But...

Anyway, even know I'm not currently baking anything or putting bud butter on my bagels, I still get a bitty taste when I visit home and I felt it necessary to join in on the budding discussion.

Guess that's it. What was my point again?

Voice of Pipistrella in Pit People, Riley from Zonestream. Voice of Lily, Aurora and Lenora in Everwing

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-17 15:28:14

At 11/17/12 01:07 PM, Novemberling wrote: Guess that's it. What was my point again?

you live like within 45 minutes of me is what your point was

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-17 17:00:51

At 11/17/12 03:28 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 11/17/12 01:07 PM, Novemberling wrote: Guess that's it. What was my point again?

Well you don't say. How you liking the cold? Been able to stay warm and toasty?

Voice of Pipistrella in Pit People, Riley from Zonestream. Voice of Lily, Aurora and Lenora in Everwing

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-17 17:29:07

At 11/17/12 05:00 PM, Novemberling wrote:
At 11/17/12 03:28 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
Well you don't say. How you liking the cold? Been able to stay warm and toasty?

absolutely

my best defense is to not go outdoors when it's gold, it works wonders

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-17 17:30:42

when it's cold out, even

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-17 20:18:17

At 11/17/12 05:30 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: when it's cold out, even

hahaha. Well that is quite a good tactic against the cold I must say. Back in Oregon when it's snowing in the mountains, you can bet your ash my friends and I will be seeking that higher elevation. Wondrous snowy day in the woods disappearing from the world. That sounds amazing right now.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-18 11:16:51

I maybe one of the last people to do this but I've just started watching Breaking Bad. I know it's all about Meth but it's really making me crave a big joint and I've got to wait until I get payed on tuesday. It's aways when it's the closest when it feels the furthest away.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-18 14:38:23

At 11/18/12 11:16 AM, Decky wrote: I maybe one of the last people to do this but I've just started watching Breaking Bad.

that's pretty coincidental; I just started watching it over again for the first time. it's an excellent show, how far in are you?

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-21 04:32:12

At 11/18/12 02:38 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: that's pretty coincidental; I just started watching it over again for the first time. it's an excellent show, how far in are you?

I'm almost caught up now as I've just started watching the beginning of season 5. I have to say that the show gets a distinct darker feeling to it once you get to around season 3. I mean the first and second season has a more lighthearted approach with only one or two deaths I found, now you can hardly move for somebody being killed and Walt is always fearing for his and his family's lives which adds suspense. It's been confirmed, I love the show.

Anyway, time for a doob.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-22 08:15:53

The last few episodes of Season 4 were insanely epic, especially when Walt is in the crawlspace looking for his hidden cash, and he can't find it and he has a massive meltdown. I'd probably find it manically hilarious too if Skyler had fed me the same bullshit. I still need to watch Season 5, because I want to see Walt take the reins and use the 'Al Pacino' approach to drug dealing.

Breaking Bad accurately portrays the druggy life style very well, of course I've only seen it to a lesser extent, as I've never been face to face with a high strung meth addict with a baseball bat, up to his neck in talcan powder or whatever the hell it was.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-22 09:11:09

At 11/22/12 08:15 AM, DumbassDude wrote: Breaking Bad accurately portrays the druggy life style very well

I don't really think it does, it's just a work of art. Walt and Jessie are great characters and the writing and story development and cinematography is amazing, but I would reckon it's far from realistic.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-22 10:21:43

At 11/22/12 09:11 AM, Earfetish wrote: I don't really think it does, it's just a work of art. Walt and Jessie are great characters and the writing and story development and cinematography is amazing, but I would reckon it's far from realistic.

You'd be surprised, but you're right, most of it is just exaggerated to emphasis the seedy underworld of drugs. It wouldn't be too interesting if Jesse went into a normal mans detatched house, bought a bit of meth while discussing the new iphone. You'd rather see him wrestle drugs off of a 3 toothed bum in the midst of a gritty smack battle.

But I'm sure to some extent, it portrays that seedy world very well, at least when it comes to the drug parties and yellow teethed prossies grazing around the corners of motels.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-22 19:53:10

At 11/22/12 09:11 AM, Earfetish wrote:
At 11/22/12 08:15 AM, DumbassDude wrote: Breaking Bad accurately portrays the druggy life style very well
I don't really think it does, it's just a work of art. Walt and Jessie are great characters and the writing and story development and cinematography is amazing, but I would reckon it's far from realistic.

they actually give incredibly good insight to the personality/lifestyle of an addict. I've heard that the "tucker" scene in the two addicts' house is one of the best representations of how a meth addict acts. completely focused on one small detail of something (digging a pointless hole) while the world falls down around them.

while it doesn't portray it 100%, it's still far better than that shitty weeds show. god that show is so cheesy.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-23 04:23:55

So, does anybody here on NG smoke the fake-&-bake? It's also called incense or spice, and is a mix of various herbs and chemicals. I've been smoking it for a few years now, and my tolerance for pot has blown sky-high. I gotts smoke about a gram of hydro just to get high of bud now-a-days, but I can get baked off a bowl or two of fake.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-23 06:40:50

At 11/23/12 04:23 AM, Strawberry-Cough wrote: So, does anybody here on NG smoke the fake-&-bake? It's also called incense or spice, and is a mix of various herbs and chemicals. I've been smoking it for a few years now, and my tolerance for pot has blown sky-high. I gotts smoke about a gram of hydro just to get high of bud now-a-days, but I can get baked off a bowl or two of fake.

ewwww don't smoke that shit man, I have smoked it once or twice but it's bad for you. Don't wake up in the morning and blaze and you should be able to get high in the evening. Nobody knows how much damage regularly smoking synthetic cannabinoid-receptor agonists will cause you, but it's almost certainly far more dangerous than smoking regular weed. And you don't have the slightest clue what's in the fake shit - it's mysterious plant matter sprayed with unknown chemicals. If smoking weed doesn't get you high any more, then smoke a little bit less and don't be high all the time. I have been smoking weed on a very regular basis for almost a decade now and it still works fine on me.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-23 12:29:21

You shouldn't really use legal highs, as most of them haven't been examined and used on a long enough basis by anyone to really determine how safe it is. A lot more people are dying from legal highs than actual drugs due to the fact people assume they're safer than real drugs, then mix them with a bunch of other legal highs or the ACTUAL real drugs.

mainly alcohol

You might aswell stick with the real stuff, as the synthetic kind just tastes... Synthetic. Ha.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-23 12:39:55

At 11/23/12 12:29 PM, DumbassDude wrote: You might aswell stick with the real stuff, as the synthetic kind just tastes... Synthetic. Ha.

I can't afford it right now. I can get 10g's for $30, and it's more potent that hydroponic. 10g's of dro is at least $100 for me right now. And I can literally smoke real all day long, and feel nothing.

BBS Signature