New Topic Respond to this Topic
UKZ
UKZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-07 10:08:30 Reply

AH. gotta question for you guys, sense I'm on probation do you think I'd get in trouble for just smoking salvia? I know it's legal but my p.o. is a bitch.

Crews:
Graffiti Crew
Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-07 17:27:10 Reply

At 12/6/08 06:07 PM, yokojakomoko wrote: k

should stay away, alexander shulgin warned against it, that it could cause brain damage

i dont feel the same

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-07 17:43:51 Reply

At 12/7/08 05:27 PM, pr0de wrote:
At 12/6/08 06:07 PM, yokojakomoko wrote: k
should stay away, alexander shulgin warned against it, that it could cause brain damage

it doesn't and that's a myth, or at least there's no evidence for it and a lot of intelligent groups are saying people should stop saying k causes brain damage because there's no evidence

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
UKZ
UKZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-07 17:58:53 Reply

Ight so my dad picked up some diphenhydramine and acetaminophen sleep meds and theres like 25 mg of diphenhydramine and 500 mg of acetaminophen; would it be safe to try to trip on em?
I've taken 600 mg of diphenhydramine hcl's before. good shit.

Crews:
Graffiti Crew
Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-07 18:05:03 Reply

don't take your parents medicine

really, don't steal your parents medicine and don't look for confirmation of this kind of thing over the internet; score the meds yourself or ask someone who is on them can you have some, but don't fucking steal them

pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-07 18:06:28 Reply

At 12/7/08 05:44 PM, Earfetish wrote: http://www.drugscope.org.uk/resources/me diaguide/ketaminemyths.htm

well why dont you buy a lot, have a go, cut out for a week and try to think with clarity from before it all happened

all cited from the 90's vs a 2001 interview with shulgin

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-07 18:19:23 Reply

At 12/7/08 06:06 PM, pr0de wrote: all cited from the 90's vs a 2001 interview with shulgin

I googled 'Shulgin Ketamine' and I can't see him saying anything like that

I see that he doesn't like dissasociatives but I don't think he says they cause damage

y'know in some countries it's a legal pharmaceutical and you can get it in chemists with no prescription and all the sites I can see mention Olney's Lesions in rats but they don't talk about human studies and they've not even found them in any human

you see people who take k all the time and they might be a bit out-of-it but they're not brain damaged

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-07 18:21:08 Reply

At 12/7/08 05:58 PM, UKZ wrote: Ight so my dad picked up some diphenhydramine and acetaminophen sleep meds and theres like 25 mg of diphenhydramine and 500 mg of acetaminophen; would it be safe to try to trip on em?

anyway don't take these at all, don't take large doses of acetaminophen (we call it paracetamol in the UK) simply because you wanna get high

pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-07 18:21:32 Reply

TGDG Radio episode 6
thegooddrugsguide.com 2005

in the torrent called "drugs" on piratebay.org

UKZ
UKZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-07 18:22:47 Reply

At 12/7/08 06:21 PM, Earfetish wrote:
At 12/7/08 05:58 PM, UKZ wrote: Ight so my dad picked up some diphenhydramine and acetaminophen sleep meds and theres like 25 mg of diphenhydramine and 500 mg of acetaminophen; would it be safe to try to trip on em?
anyway don't take these at all, don't take large doses of acetaminophen (we call it paracetamol in the UK) simply because you wanna get high

ight thanks.
that's what i thought. and it's not stealing em because they are for like sleep shit. when i was taking his blue diphenhydramine hcls 25 mgs that was stealing my friend.

Crews:
Graffiti Crew
Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-07 18:23:07 Reply

you and your posts are ridiculous

pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-07 18:38:01 Reply

we wouldnt want to see your posts get any worse, make any less sense, and include more "and like"s than usual

VGRCL
VGRCL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-07 20:31:54 Reply

Nothing like smoking from the old school apple pipe :P
Even though im smoking so good mid,
Im pretty blazed!
Hope you all get stoned as hell for the holidays!
Peace!@!

PWNED

BBS Signature
Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-07 21:29:21 Reply

no. don't be fucking stupid. elaborating more on what earfetish said, such large doses of acetaminophen will ruin your liver quicker than binge drinking will, and especially given the fact that the ratio of DPH to Ace is 25:500 you're asking for trouble.

I don't know how the sale of DPH works in the MI, but by me you can just go to any local pharmacy, supermarket or convenience store and they sell a large variety of DPH brand-name pills there, with and without acetaminophen. Obviously you want something without acetaminophen and it shouldn't be that hard to get. either way, DPH for the most part isn't worth it, especially in high doses because it gives you a strange hangover the next day and it isn't that much fun when you're on it.

At 12/7/08 10:08 AM, UKZ wrote: AH. gotta question for you guys, sense I'm on probation do you think I'd get in trouble for just smoking salvia? I know it's legal but my p.o. is a bitch.

Salvia is legal. However, you're still under 18 and so it's still illegal for you. But I doubt it stays in the system for more than a few days (as with most drugs, the exceptions being that ganja green and a couple opiates) so if you space it out you might be aight.

At 12/7/08 06:23 PM, pr0de wrote: you and your posts are ridiculous

^^^

At 12/7/08 06:38 PM, pr0de wrote: we wouldnt want to see your posts get any worse, make any less sense, and include more "and like"s than usual

once again pr0de nailin' it on the fucking head.

anyway, bought another new bong. i now have five (Grimace, Anne Frank, Johnny Blaze, Saint Quentin, and this new one, STL or Sky's The Limit) plus the regular assortment of pieces and such.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature
life
life
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-07 22:19:00 Reply

At 12/7/08 09:29 PM, Buddhist wrote:

anyway, bought another new bong. i now have five (Grimace, Anne Frank, Johnny Blaze, Saint Quentin, and this new one, STL or Sky's The Limit) plus the regular assortment of pieces and such.

Got any pics? I'd love to hear how you named a bong Anne Frank.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature
UKZ
UKZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-08 20:30:05 Reply

Sorry about the excessive lack of proper grammar skills. My A.D.D. is off the wall because I haven't toked in awhile.
I got another question for you guys;
Coricidin Cough and Cold; I got more than half a box, any suggestions on what to/how many to take?

Crews:
Graffiti Crew
Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
Sabotage
Sabotage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-08 20:38:26 Reply

At 12/8/08 08:30 PM, UKZ wrote: I got another question for you guys;
Coricidin Cough and Cold; I got more than half a box, any suggestions on what to/how many to take?

Hahaha you always have the worst shit. I believe I've heard before that that Coricidin C&C shit is like the worst, and one of the only things you shouldn't use to try and do that. Just get some liquid Tussin or something.

Why is it that a man can't hold another man's scrotum in the palm of his hand (as an act of friendship) without risking being called a member of the homosexual community?

BBS Signature
UKZ
UKZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-08 21:39:27 Reply

At 12/8/08 08:38 PM, Sabotage wrote:
At 12/8/08 08:30 PM, UKZ wrote: I got another question for you guys;
Hahaha you always have the worst shit.

aha I know right?
I hate not being able to toke.

Crews:
Graffiti Crew
Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
life
life
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-08 23:55:03 Reply

Do NOT take CCC for DXM. You'll destroy you liver from the ace. OD. and possibly black out and die. My friend ended up in the hospital from ccc, not worth it. Just get Robotussin long acting with the only active ingredient dxm.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature
MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-09 03:32:15 Reply

At 12/8/08 09:39 PM, UKZ wrote: aha I know right?
I hate not being able to toke.

The Stoner's Club

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-09 08:57:59 Reply

UKZ, don't take ANYTHING with acetaminophen in. Getting high isn't SO IMPORTANT you've got to risk massive harm to your body. Just wait until you can get something clean and relatively safe and don't take random pharms just because you can't get any bud. Maybe cigarettes and alcohol are a better choice to bide the time by than large quantities of paracetamol.

Seriously man if the active ingredients say 'acetaminophen' then don't take it, just use some common sense, getting high isn't worth dying slowly this week

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-09 20:41:41 Reply

oh it doesn't have ace in

SPECIAL WARNING - Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold (formerly Coricidin Cough & Cold)
There are many over-the-counter products which contain DXM. Most contain additional active ingredients which are best avoided at high doses. The higher the dose, the more likely problems are. One product which has caused problems for many people is Coricidin [HBP] Cough & Cold, which contains DXM and Chlorpheniramine Maleate. If you are using DXM recreationally, avoid using Coricidin Cough and Cold as your DXM source. We have collected a few reports specifically about people's experiences with Coricidin.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm_
info2.shtml

TRUST EROWID

Seamus942
Seamus942
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-10 13:27:29 Reply

Somehow a friend of mine's aquired a steady AK47 contact. This shit's so bomb, I wish I could afford to smoke it every day.

I don't have a drinking problem
'cept when I can't get a drink

UKZ
UKZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-10 17:24:22 Reply

At 12/10/08 01:27 PM, Seamus942 wrote: Somehow a friend of mine's aquired a steady AK47 contact. This shit's so bomb, I wish I could afford to smoke it every day.

Amazing weed.

So, I was helping my mom clean the cupboards and she found some prometh COD. Is this what I think it is...promethazine!?

Crews:
Graffiti Crew
Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-10 17:38:31 Reply

damn I hope I'm never like UKZ

every day is another antihistamine to try to get high off

15 year olds shouldn't be meddling with drugs as much as you are, certainly not - I don't, and I'm 20. Just take the occasional decent fill-up-a-night drug on like a bi-monthly basis, don't try to start tripping off everything and anything all the time

like seriously you're never even saying "I proposed this to my buddies and we'll all see what it's like," you're just like "found a drug, wanna get high." I totally get the impression that you're doing this too much and, even worse, you're doing serious drugs by yourself with worrying regularity. At least do them at parties.

Not that I've not taken trips by myself a few times (trips aint party drugs anyway) but y'know I'm not meddling with pharms every other day

chill your beans, either smoke weed or do nothing. I don't object to drug use but I object to the way you use drugs.

Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-10 17:39:09 Reply

At 12/10/08 05:24 PM, UKZ wrote: So, I was helping my mom clean the cupboards and she found some prometh COD. Is this what I think it is...promethazine!?

honestly man, just get what they have been telling you. If you are to cheap to buy the correct thing, then don't do anything at all.

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-10 17:42:52 Reply

honestly man just get drunk

seriously if anyone looked at your posts objectively they'd think 'a 15 year old is still developing and shouldn't be abusing his body so terribly'

drink or smoke weed, I was like 16 and 10 months when I first took mushrooms and I was 18 when I started to expand further, and that was pretty bad - I haven't even taken pharms yet to get high but you're doing it all the time

UKZ
UKZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-10 17:57:25 Reply

See, ussually I would be just smoking weed and drinking some beers, but I'm on probation and they do random drug screens for both.

Crews:
Graffiti Crew
Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-10 18:03:23 Reply

At 12/10/08 05:57 PM, UKZ wrote: See, ussually I would be just smoking weed and drinking some beers, but I'm on probation and they do random drug screens for both.

Someday I'll tech you all about a fun thing called self control. Just don't die before I do.

BBS Signature