00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Keaks just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,054,943 Views | 18,508 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-11 22:03:38

At 12/11/13 09:19 PM, Entice wrote:
At 12/11/13 08:40 PM, AmateurPsychonaut wrote: The trip with psilocybin is a lot more visual than most anything else I've had the privilege of sampling.
That's interesting. I've heard that the trips aren't visual until the higher doses, but I've never managed to get past two grams (hard to find here, charged me $20 a g and I had no more money so idk). I can't wait.

Well, that may have been it. One of my friends was big into SR while it was still up, and he used to have a very profitable business venture. That being said, I've gotten to try quite a lot of stuff. The last two times I did shrooms, I just walked up to him, said "Can I get some of those?" and he'd just hand me a shitload without weighing them or anything.

I threw a party at my place while the rents were out of town (they were out for a weekend. COMPLETELY trashed the house. Had a naked guy in my pool screaming, "I love ecstacy!" Had the house back to completely normal in the course of a day). I personally bought 1L of Kentucky Gentleman, 2L of Aristocrat Vodka, and 1L of Castillo Rum. My friend shows up with an ounce of mushies, a shit ton of methylone, and some amount of DMT. Long story short, I ate a handful of shrooms and drank half a liter of KG before anyone even showed up. I'd made jello shooters that never fully solidified as well. People show up, everybody does a bunch of free psychs. I ended up having to drink most of the booze in the following days.

The reason I mention all this though... That night, dude's girlfriend ended up eating like half an o of mushies, and she was just standing in my yard going "Blood. Blood. Blood." I later found out, from her, that at night, on half an o of caps, my driveway looks like a river of blood. Fuck, that was one of the best nights of my life.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-12 10:19:08

At 12/11/13 09:19 PM, Entice wrote: Yeah my dad used to smoke but he's weird about me doing it just because it's illegal. Must be nice having family like that.

It does have it's advantages. The only rule my mum has about me smoking weed is that I'm not to do it in the house when she is in and also the place is not to smell of it when she gets in, not exactly the strictest rule and even when she's home I can smoke it in the conservatory so always dry.

My grandparents don't drink or anything, period. I'd rather not find out what they think of weed lol.

My grandmother is a dotty, old dear who always reacts bad whenever we've tried to explain the difference between smoking some joints and heroin addiction. Luckily she'll forget the convocation within ten minutes so you can always try again.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-13 08:20:12

My friend's dog got into a bag of shrooms. That dog was tripping balls. Pic isn't the dog, but it looked kinda like that.

The Stoner's Club

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-14 02:00:13

So I just found out I smoked a bunch of laced weed last night. I thought it'd never happen again, but it did. Weed usually gets me up, but this stuff makes me lazy and depressed. I have more, but I don't even wanna smoke this garbage. Fucking synthetic 'noids, I don't ever wanna get high on those again.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-14 05:03:05

At 12/14/13 02:00 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: So I just found out I smoked a bunch of laced weed last night. I thought it'd never happen again, but it did. Weed usually gets me up, but this stuff makes me lazy and depressed. I have more, but I don't even wanna smoke this garbage. Fucking synthetic 'noids, I don't ever wanna get high on those again.

I smoke this stuff and feel good for a few minutes until the spice high hits, then I feel terrible and depressed for 40 minutes. After that, all I feel is the actual thc. Then in another hour I'm fiending like a crackhead. This is so fucked up. I almost died on spice before, so just knowing I'm doing it again and haven't just flushed this like the last time makes me think I must be suicidal. I gotta tell my guy he's been getting laced shit. He got it cause it was a cheap zip, but he doesn't know and he's been smoking a ton of it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-14 05:32:42

I scraped off the outer layer and packed a small bowl. I still kinda feel spice, but it's not as bad. Unfortunately, most of the remainder is shake, so I can't get the chemicals off that. At least I only bought a dime of this shit.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-16 01:21:19

At 12/14/13 05:32 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: I scraped off the outer layer and packed a small bowl. I still kinda feel spice, but it's not as bad. Unfortunately, most of the remainder is shake, so I can't get the chemicals off that. At least I only bought a dime of this shit.

I'm not sure, but I think a lot of the synths are water soluble. If that is the case, all you would have to do to remove them is soak the buds (or shake) in water for a little while. Then strain, and dry in an oven at about 200F. As THC fat soluble, the losses would be miniscule, at worst. A lot of people are against the idea of putting it in an oven, but (speaking from experience), at 200 degrees, for just long enough to dry it out, there is no loss of potency. I could be wrong on the solubility of the synths, but you should do some reading up and find out. In the event that they're water soluble, my method should be pretty spot-on for getting rid of them. Hope this helps.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-16 01:39:24

At 12/16/13 01:21 AM, AmateurPsychonaut wrote:
At 12/14/13 05:32 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: I scraped off the outer layer and packed a small bowl. I still kinda feel spice, but it's not as bad. Unfortunately, most of the remainder is shake, so I can't get the chemicals off that. At least I only bought a dime of this shit.
I'm not sure, but I think a lot of the synths are water soluble. If that is the case, all you would have to do to remove them is soak the buds (or shake) in water for a little while. Then strain, and dry in an oven at about 200F. As THC fat soluble, the losses would be miniscule, at worst. A lot of people are against the idea of putting it in an oven, but (speaking from experience), at 200 degrees, for just long enough to dry it out, there is no loss of potency. I could be wrong on the solubility of the synths, but you should do some reading up and find out. In the event that they're water soluble, my method should be pretty spot-on for getting rid of them. Hope this helps.

Unfortunately, most common synths aren't water soluble. It isn't worth the effort for shake from a dime anyway. I smoked a new batch last night. It also turned out to be laced. This guy let me keep a nug, so I cut a few layers off it and now feels ok, but even now I still feel sketchy about smoking it. People are gonna fucking die from scumbags selling laced bud.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-16 13:58:47

At 12/16/13 01:39 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: Unfortunately, most common synths aren't water soluble. It isn't worth the effort for shake from a dime anyway. I smoked a new batch last night. It also turned out to be laced. This guy let me keep a nug, so I cut a few layers off it and now feels ok, but even now I still feel sketchy about smoking it. People are gonna fucking die from scumbags selling laced bud.

Unfortunately, that's probably true. One of my connects is also selling laced weed - its super bricky, smells like weed but doesn't taste like it, and doesn't get you high like weed, it feels about like K2. He doesn't know it's laced, so his buddy probably doesn't know its laced, so EVERYONE is smoking it. I've tried some on accident. Definitely different stuff.

I'm not sure if it'll kill anybody, at least the shit that I smoked didnt seem so bad, it just seemed like k2, meaning its gonna piss a ton of people off..

At least I've managed to procure two more acid tabs. I think I'll save em for New Years, or maybe even far into 2014, who knows..I love to save tabs for a later date. It makes it seem more special when I finally do take them.

Current PC: Ryzen 5 3600x, Corsair H100i, 16GB RAM, RX 580 Nitro +

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-16 14:20:34

I couldn't get weed yesterday and would've actually bought synthetics, even though they're dirty. People talk about tripping their nuts off after smoking too much of them - I'm kinda tempted to experience that myself.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-17 18:56:02

Yo,
I've been wanting to get me a vape but not sure what kind to get some good feed back would be appreciated there's so many out there.
I want one that hits as hard as my moma used (hard) and gives me the best bang for my buck cause we all know times are hard , but that don't mean I can't get a lil high or does it?
Let me know bout your vape shit maybe post some pics and get this thread rolling like a joint.

Get at me,

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-18 03:16:22

At 12/16/13 01:39 AM, Stretchysumo wrote:
At 12/16/13 01:21 AM, AmateurPsychonaut wrote:
Unfortunately, most common synths aren't water soluble. It isn't worth the effort for shake from a dime anyway. I smoked a new batch last night. It also turned out to be laced. This guy let me keep a nug, so I cut a few layers off it and now feels ok, but even now I still feel sketchy about smoking it. People are gonna fucking die from scumbags selling laced bud.

Damn, I'm sorry to hear. If you don't mind me asking (assuming you're in the US), whereabouts in the country are you? Like, just in terms of geography. Southeast, northeast, etc. I ask because, as far as I know, it's really, really rare around these parts (southeast) to find nug laced with synths. Sounds like it's fairly common around your area though. That sucks, a lot man. Those things are horrible. Talking about sending someone into a full-blown panic attacks in 2 seconds flat.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-18 12:33:07

amateuer-psychonaut

Chicago suburbs, DuPage County specifically. This stuff seems to mostly be coming from gangs in the city, although I've seen it shipped in from California by the pound pre-laced.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-22 05:00:14

At 12/22/13 04:45 AM, Entice wrote: Jesus I'm glad that I don't have to deal with the laced weed shit. Maybe just your area? Seriously I've never even heard of it happening to anyone here, though I don't doubt your stories.

It's not just my area, it's widespread everywhere with shitty weed laws basically. Thing is most people don't even think laced weed is a thing, so they never know they're smoking it. People refuse to believe that they're smoking it, and usually get pissed if I tell them. I don't know why everyone has to be such a damn elitist and always has to believe they get the best shit. Ignorance is bliss, I guess. That is until you get serious physical and mental issues like I did.

Anyways I'm feeling really fucking strange because I haven't taken my Vyvanse in a few days. I don't know how to describe it but I feel off, like a different person. I know I really should take it... but I can't stand the nausea. It happens everyday, regardless of whether I eat before or after taking or what time of day I take it. Weed would help, but I don't have a lot of close friends here anymore (back at home for the break)... or a lot of money.

I hate vyvanse, it makes me vomit, have migraines, and not sleep for days on as little as 30mg. Love addy and dexedrine, though. Makes no sense since it's all d-amph. You shouldn't take it as prescribed. Amph everyday is really bad for your mental health, not to mention your heart and the addiction. Seriously, though, you're gonna fuck up your dopamine system.

I thought about taking Benedryl for the nausea, but the stuff just scares the shit out of me now. That and I also want to get high... salvia and meds from my parent's medicine cabinet won't cut it.

50mg shouldn't hurt. Go for it. Ginger helps too, but weed is the best for nausea.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-22 05:23:53

I just burned all the remaining spice resin out of my piece that couldn't be scraped out. Now I feel like I got a contact high and my chest hurts. Fuck, the whole point of cleaning it was so that I wouldn't get res hits when I smoked clean weed out of it. Whatever, it had to be done. It would have smelled up the kitchen if I boiled it and I couldn't find any isopropyl. It looks pretty spotless and no smoke comes out when I superheat it anymore, so I think smoking out of it should be safe. I refuse to ever buy from this guy again, he's had 3 batches in a row of laced, although I only bought 1 10 sack out of all of those. Fuck him, I'm gonna buy from better sources.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-22 05:30:41

At 12/22/13 04:53 AM, Entice wrote: Shit did I say Vyvanse

I am certainly not taking Vyvanse everyday

I meant my Venlafaxine, my SRNI

That shit is even worse. Ditch the antidepressants forever, they'll only make you feel worse long-term. I quit antidepressants cold turkey cause I ran out. I thought it'd be terrible without them, but I feel a lot better now. After I got through withdrawal I knew I'd never consider taking them again. Weed is the best antidepressant anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-22 05:33:32

At 12/22/13 04:57 AM, Entice wrote: Also, what the fuck is this shit? A psychedelic made from black pepper and Elmer's glue? Sounds wayyy too good to be true.

Anarchist cookbook is bullshit. Basically everything in that book is wrong. Don't take it seriously.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-22 06:02:51

Dammit now I'm fiending cause of that contact high. It's taking a lot of willpower to not load up some of the laced weed/res I have left. Fuck that, though. This stuff it's laced with really does make it much more addictive. I'm just gonna drink a shot or two to help mr sleep, cause I can't sleep for shit when I'm fiending like this. Alcohol takes the edge off and lets me relax instead of thinking how much I want another hit of this garbage. I know the feeling will pass in a few hours, but damn if this doesn't make me feel like a crackhead.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-22 11:12:06

picked up a lovely stinky ounce recently to get me and my gf through the festive dry patch

do you Americans have dry patches every Christmas / New Year when the dealers don't have anything and make no efforts to get anything?

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-22 15:11:05

What It dew my fellow stoner's I've been trying to join the club for the last few days hope i get the invite soon. But on a lighter note since im here what's your guy's view on bitcoins, litecoins, etc. You think the merit all the attention there getting? Is it worth mining or setting up a dedicated rig for it?
I don't know but i'm thinking of getting in on it, what's your view or do you have any experience on this subject let me know point me in the right direction I need all the help i can't get. I can get rather obsesive about a subject , so, the more info the better.

Thanks,

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-22 15:26:01

Wait, so, your telling me that their lacing weed now with what exactly and why would be next logical question? I mean are they not getting high enough of there regular green, cause if not it's time to upgrade to some medical grade stuff.
Cause damn you can't trust anything now a day's I hope i don't get a laced batch I will find my dealer and have a real sit down with this man.

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-23 06:04:46

At 12/23/13 03:18 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Remember parents being all like "they'll lace your weed with coke or heroin or shit"

ummmmm yeah that shit's hella expensive, nobody's sneaking it into weed LOLLERS

Yeah that'd be dumb as fuck. What's fucked up is the stuff they really do lace it with is worse. I've been up for like 2 days straight now cause I haven't smoked. I managed a 3 hour nap earlier, but that's it. I have money and a source, but my friend was fucking around all day so I didn't have a ride. I'm not biking a 2 hour round trip just to buy a damn gram, so I'll have to deal with this in the morning. I really am tired, but insomnia is a bitch if I don't smoke at least once a day. Drinking myself to sleep doesn't work as well. I'll probably just bide my time until I just pass out or can get a ride. The laced shit honestly would help, but it's not worth it. I think I'll just buy a half or something. That'll last me a good while. My habit is pretty manageable.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-24 03:33:00

if youre going to watch the hobbit high make sure you smoke a lot because mid way threw i was ready to pass out

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-24 13:51:58

Got some clean mids. Quantity over quality stuff, but clean. Still gets me blasted if I smoke enough. If I drink this Mango Arizona I know I'll get couchlocked as fuck from a bowl.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-24 21:44:59

At 12/24/13 07:44 PM, Entice wrote: I have to say Sumo, I didn't quite believe you before but it's been a full week since I took Effexor last, withdrawal wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it'd be so I said fuck it and quit cold turkey

Wasn't on much so hardly feel any different at all, and I'm questioning why I didn't quit sooner. I feel great

As soon as I'm sure it's all out of my system I'm going to dex the shit out of myself

I was really surprised how easy it was to quit anti-depressants, too, after the first few days. If you were on a higher dose, the brain zaps could make for a hellish withdrawal, or so i've heard. I haven't experienced effexor w/d specifically. Wait like 2 more weeks and then do a shitload of dex and leave this plane of existence.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-25 01:31:26

At 12/24/13 11:25 PM, Sensationalism wrote: I like a cerebral high. I hate couchlock!

Lol mangoes gives you couchlock even with the strongest of sativas. You get the heady high, but you also get ultimate couchlock as a bonus. Bout to spark the first bowl of xmas. Hopefully grab a bunch of dank later. Merry christmas, guys.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-26 08:29:48

Smoked more bowls than I could count last night. Woke up high, smoked 3 more.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-29 15:49:23

At 12/17/13 06:56 PM, MrDetox wrote: Yo,
I've been wanting to get me a vape but not sure what kind to get

get the magic flight box, they're so dope and sneaky! I love mine

http://magic-flight.com/

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-30 00:55:05

At 12/29/13 09:39 PM, Entice wrote:
At 12/29/13 09:25 PM, Entice wrote: Is 25mg of Promethazine and 15mg of Hydrocodone enough to fuck up someone with no opioid tolerance?
Tabs have 325mg Acetaminophen so I could probably get away with taking 2-3 with no CWE... though I just read around and some say that 5mg knocks them on their ass by itself so I'm thinking I'll just start with one and the Prometh and see what happens.

I'd say yes. I couldn't use anecdotal experience to verify this, as I get ZERO effect from opiates, for whatever reason. 15mg of Hydro is a pretty nice dose for someone who has no tolerance though, and the Promethazine is supposed to be a pretty good potentiator. Seems to do the job with codeine, so I'd think it'd be even better with Hydro.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-12-30 04:09:15

At 12/29/13 03:49 PM, Promethicus wrote:
At 12/17/13 06:56 PM, MrDetox wrote: Yo,
I've been wanting to get me a vape but not sure what kind to get
get the magic flight box, they're so dope and sneaky! I love mine

http://magic-flight.com/

And the little things have a lifetime warranty. Far from the best, overpriced, but it gets the job done and they'll send you a new one if you manage to break it.

BBS Signature