00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kmau just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,050,667 Views | 18,508 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-10-20 16:30:23

At 10/19/12 11:57 AM, Pygmaelion wrote: My bro did pot needles and OD'd.

Never do more than three pots, m'kay

three? judging by my research it only takes approximately one mature cannabis to kill a man of 250 pounds.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-10-20 17:04:41

Holy shit me and a flatmate smoked a 10 bag of weed together using a first time shitty apple pipe, the tokes were all so harsh. I freaked the fuck out for the first time, couldn't think straight and started getting panic attacks. At one point I had a friend of mine experienced in this kind of thing on the phone reassuring me that i'll be fine.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-10-20 21:30:10

At 10/20/12 04:30 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 10/19/12 11:57 AM, Pygmaelion wrote: My bro did pot needles and OD'd.

Never do more than three pots, m'kay
three? judging by my research it only takes approximately one mature cannabis to kill a man of 250 pounds.

Maybe this "Faces of Pot" pic will show you otherwise.

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-10-21 00:42:44

At 10/20/12 09:30 PM, Pygmaelion wrote: Maybe this "Faces of Pot" pic will show you otherwise.

that sounds a lot like what happened to my sister:

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-10-22 21:57:53

At 10/22/12 04:19 PM, Yert wrote:
At 10/22/12 04:17 PM, Yert wrote: 10:49pm
10:49am is what i meant, obviously.

i also think i shouldn't have taken it because friday and saturday night i binged on vyvanse, staying up for around 39 hours and going ~50 hours without eating. i should have given myself much longer to recover from that.

you should probably have a few weeks off bro

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-10-26 19:48:58

Try smoking a Newport without a filter, you'll never want to smoke one again when you realize how much tar is actually in there.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-10-27 21:13:21

What up guys.

Who's smokin a fatty right now?

Yay, more jokes!

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-10-27 21:32:31

Question for you guys.

So I'm currently on probation. My plan all along was to use a whizzinator to pass, but because of some unforeseen events I have a dilemma.

I broke my spine on the 11th, and haven't smoked since then. My drug test is on monday so that will be 19 days clean. I have a fast metabolism and would normally think I'd be able to pass and not have to risk the whizzinator, but because of the injury I've been extremely inactive (on injury leave from work and college). Is that going to affect how fast I get clean? I literally went 10 days after the injury without taking a shit, and was pissing nothing but blood for days afterward.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-10-28 08:39:49

I would say you're fine, especially if you are thin and have a fast metabolism.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-10-28 19:44:59

fuuuck, you broke your spine? how did that happen?

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-10-28 21:43:09

At 10/28/12 07:44 PM, Dromedary wrote: fuuuck, you broke your spine? how did that happen?

Pretty retarded story on my part. I went to take a piss in the woods on the side of a highway when it was pitch black, and I mean PITCH BLACK outside. I hopped the median on the side of the road and it just so happens that I picked the spot where there is a 60 foot drop onto rocks.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-10-29 09:04:48

At 10/29/12 07:49 AM, PickledOnionMuffin wrote: Jeesus that shit sounds nasty. Ain't ever broke a bone except my nose, couldn't imagine the pain from breaking your spine.

This ones getting smoked for you dude, quickest of recoveries!

Haha thanks my man. After I piss in a cup in 2 hours I'll be right there with you.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-10-31 13:38:25

At 10/26/12 07:48 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: Try smoking a Newport without a filter, you'll never want to smoke one again when you realize how much tar is actually in there.

if you live by that logic, next time you take a hit of weed exhale it through a piece of white cloth, like an undershirt, white tee etc.

you'll never want to smoke weed out of anything besides a vape again.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-05 10:22:34

Hi there, I'm writing to tell youn about a theory about marijuana. I'm high right now if u must know. It's called the "Big Bud Theory". Basically, the universe was a marijuana plant. The Earth was a bud that fell off and resinated, causing it to become hard and "earthy". Adam and Eve were male and female cos there are male and female marijuana plants. Male and female humans begat male and female bacterium. All of nature is related to the chemicals in marijuana.

Marijuana is the motherplant.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-05 12:22:34

At 11/5/12 10:22 AM, Ononymous wrote: Marijuana is the motherplant.

you're the type of person I dislike

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-05 14:49:03

At 10/31/12 01:38 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 10/26/12 07:48 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: Try smoking a Newport without a filter, you'll never want to smoke one again when you realize how much tar is actually in there.
if you live by that logic, next time you take a hit of weed exhale it through a piece of white cloth, like an undershirt, white tee etc.

you'll never want to smoke weed out of anything besides a vape again.

You really don't understand. I saw someone puke from smoking just one filterless newport. I usually pull the filter out of cigarettes, but I CAN NOT do that with a Newport. Seriously, after 4 drags i could literally feel the tar coating my throat.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-05 18:38:40

At 11/5/12 02:49 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: You really don't understand. I saw someone puke from smoking just one filterless newport. I usually pull the filter out of cigarettes, but I CAN NOT do that with a Newport. Seriously, after 4 drags i could literally feel the tar coating my throat.

well, I can rip anywhere from .5-1g in a bong easily without coughing if I have the proper glass, but I still cough after every drag I take of a cig, no matter whether it is menthol or not, filter etc. so I dunno really, can't say much for tobacco.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-07 01:45:58

It's happened, legalization has happened in two states! We are actually on the road to progress people! This is like the last forty years of hippie, it's going to be legal soon shit. It honest to what ever fucking god you hold scared LEGAL in two states! Not one, but TWO! Thank you, any Newgrounders in Colorado and Washington that casted a ballot today. This is the first actual step to a rational drug policy.

I'm just so damn excited!

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-07 05:06:33

At 11/7/12 01:45 AM, Database wrote: It's happened, legalization has happened in two states!

You got a link to something about that? Could be an interesting read.

Currently sat around my girlfriends, got up first and had a nice wake & bake in front of the mac. Watched some of the newer South Parks, good times. Think it's time to go back to sleep, O' what a lazy life I lead.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-07 10:16:04

At 11/7/12 05:06 AM, Decky wrote: You got a link to something about that? Could be an interesting read.

here ya go decky.

I've been out for the past 2 days and also broke, I need to pick up again soon.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-07 10:58:54

Hey guys, I'm on day nine with no power and no weed. Glad to see two states taking a stand.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-07 11:08:41

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-07 11:22:21

nice to see america is taking some steps forward

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-09 19:31:12

Ohhhh shit, I got the power!

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-10 07:26:15

Fuck, it's hard to drink now. I used to be able to pound back shots, but now I can't without getting really stoned. Last night I puked from only five shots, although the fact that the only weed I could smoke at the time was laced with synthetic cannabinoids. Seriously, fuck people who lace their weed with that shit. I don't mind smoking spice sometimes, but my weed tolerance is fucked so I can't even get high enough on this weed without feeling like shit from smoking too much synthetic. Also, Bruce Willis on a vodka bottle, for your viewing pleasure.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-10 20:20:11

might as well just start spraying your weed with aerosol before you smoke it

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-10 21:28:44

What the fuck is with everyone getting laced weed? I smoked a totally different batch of bud and could clearly taste and feel synthetic cannabinods. Fuck that, I just want to smoke some clean weed.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-11 00:29:19

My new pipe, the smaller one on the right!

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-12 08:57:33

At 11/11/12 12:29 AM, SirColton wrote: My new pipe, the smaller one on the right!

Looks like a good investment, what was the price?

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-11-12 09:21:57

I bought my some 12 inch Raw rolling papers the other day (picture below). They're pretty cool, made with natural hemp gum, chlorine free and even made using wind power. Not like any of that stuff matters to me. I got them because they're huge.

The Stoner's Club

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature