00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JoeBidenLikesToes just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,052,582 Views | 18,508 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-16 21:02:29

also did acid and shrooms once so ffff;;;;; also also my sigs rad as fuck ngga i admire its colors every day feel me ngga you just hatin feel me thats why you aint neva gonna hav no paper aint neva gon hav no bitches feel me

pretentious pr0de

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-16 21:49:08

you both gotta pause on the faggotry for just a little while.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-16 23:18:49

At 1/16/09 09:49 PM, Buddhist wrote: you both gotta pause on the faggotry for just a little while.

no way br0

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-17 09:45:31

At 1/16/09 03:56 PM, Nefareis wrote:
At 1/16/09 03:47 PM, stosh1919 wrote: the cheapest i ever heard any one getting is $60 for an ounce but i wish it were always that cheap
Damn, either that dealer was selling some terrible shit or he was just a retard.
And I like your sig, Stosh.

thanks it was from a hobo in arcada and it was the best shit ever dont know wat it was called

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-17 13:17:59

At 1/16/09 11:18 PM, MadCow wrote:
At 1/16/09 09:49 PM, Buddhist wrote: you both gotta pause on the faggotry for just a little while.
no way br0

rap battle rap battle skeeeeeeeeeet.

Crews:

Graffiti Crew

Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-18 02:08:30

Ok, so I've been throwing myself away form drugs/ etc. forever, But I'm always extremly curious at the effects, A few days ago I turned 21, well... I have some friends who usually smoke.. things and stuff, and I was thinking about maybe joining in one day, Is there any precautions, or anything I should do? what to expect etc. I'm a fat guy, and TBH I havn't drank anything either/ pills, Everything, hell im a virgin, And it seems that all my chances thru HS has passed me so quickly, and it feels that I need to enjoy my fill, If you guys have any sugestions, maybe you could tell me,

Thanks

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-18 13:50:02

At 1/18/09 02:08 AM, Tykwa wrote: Thanks

Just make sure you inhale the smoke into your lungs. If not you will be wasting your time. Also it might take a little while for the effect to hit you, so take a couple nice hits and then wait, because you don't want to get too high your first time. Wait for everything to look brighter and nicer, that's usually the first thing that hits me. Then just ride it out.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-18 14:27:34

At 1/18/09 02:08 AM, Tykwa wrote: If you guys have any sugestions, maybe you could tell me,

Thanks

first time a lotta people smoke they dont inhale, fuck that noise, make yourself a g tube and smoke good heady buds, if you feel youve really missed out get an eightball and a bundle and bang a speedball into ur cock

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-18 19:04:43

At 1/18/09 02:27 PM, Barry-Fanilow wrote:
At 1/18/09 02:08 AM, Tykwa wrote: If you guys have any sugestions, maybe you could tell me,

Thanks
first time a lotta people smoke they dont inhale, fuck that noise, make yourself a g tube and smoke good heady buds, if you feel youve really missed out get an eightball and a bundle and bang a speedball into ur cock

I don't really understand how anyone can't inhale on their first time but its fine. If you don't smoke then i guess it is easy to misinterpret what inhaling is and what it isn't. I would suggest edibles first like brownies and such because thats the way i first got properly high. other times i smoked and either didn't get high, or got too high and threw up. after brownies i've been good to go with either. And yea, i suggest you grab life by the horns before its too late. experience what you should though. things like coke and such are just stupid to get into. they'll fuck up your system for that one good high you'll never reach again. weed is about as far i'm going to go and i suggest the same to you...well maybe shrooms but thats really it.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-18 19:06:44

At 1/18/09 01:50 PM, Scrotaculous wrote:
because you don't want to get too high your first time. Wait for everything to look brighter and nicer, that's usually the first thing that hits me. Then just ride it out.

I remember my first time i got so fuckin high my eyes were really dark pink, thankfuklly thats not the highest ive ever been

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-18 19:42:06

i think there's a difference between doing hallucinogens by yourself and doing, say, coke or md by yourself. I drink and smoke by myself and a couple of trips I've done by myself.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-18 20:52:02

so let me just say...i got a couple new bongs the other day. one is a two-footer w/ carb, and the other is the Molino Mad Scientist, double-chambered and glass-on-glass. The Molino is awesome, especially because you can get fat rips and it has a far less detrimental effect on your lungs. The only detractor is that it's a little harder to pull because it's a double filtration system, but I can deal with that.

the two-footer is nice, but the stem hole is a little too big and a lot of weed can and will fall through the bowl and into the stem or the water. BUT, it does rip like nobody's business and it's fucking awesome to smoke from.

current count:

- 7 bongs (Grimace, Anne Frank, Johnny Blaze, Sky's The Limit, Saint Quentin [Zong], Dr. Jekyll [Mad Scientist], 2-footer [unnamed for now])
- 3 pipes (The Candyman, pen pipe [unnamed], mushroom pipe [unnamed])
- 1 misc. (Fellatio)

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-19 11:21:53

At 1/19/09 10:24 AM, yokojakomoko wrote:
At 1/18/09 07:42 PM, Earfetish wrote: i think there's a difference between doing hallucinogens by yourself and doing, say, coke or md by yourself. I drink and smoke by myself and a couple of trips I've done by myself.
I met this guy in the pub who invited me back to his flat to do loads of md. He seemed sound and gave me quite alot. He was on it all day long, at work by himself, at home. Ive never met a bigger loser in the whole of my life, he waslike 26 and explainng to me how he met this 16 yr old girl but she went of with some other 'bloke'. phew

poor guy. you should be his friend so he doesn't put you on his hitlist. So my friends Uncle Tommy, a trap a holic, let me drive his GMC like 15 miles to transport a brick and it was really funny, We got pulled over and he pulls out a permit for drivers training which I haven't taken yet and said I was his son so we got on our merry way.

Crews:

Graffiti Crew

Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-20 19:11:31

At 1/20/09 10:29 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Yay, new bongs!!! You certainly have quite the collection!

yeah, although i've yet to determine if that's a good thing. after my birthday in march i'm just gonna take all my job money and start putting it in the bank so i can save some shit up for college...but that still leaves about five weeks for me to get my grind on and get some fat bags and such.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-21 16:37:43

i know someone with a multitude of bongs and pipes, i just have two

pretentious pr0de

but it is justified, considering my abilties, and maybe that 7 percent of the poeple in this world are lefthanded, lets see your behavior on acid, or abuse a lot of ketamine and see how you end up

so there was no seaching, and i got my drugs back, i had 25+ g's, but i only got 15 back? did a gram and nothing much happened, theres about a 1000 dolalr profit margin with an oz

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-21 16:40:31

maybe ill make new wave music and youll follow suite dr dre

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-22 15:51:44

i used ketamine once best high ever!

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-22 20:29:27

A lot of people on here do some pretty hardcore drugs. I feel like I'm 10.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-22 21:32:33

At 1/22/09 08:29 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: A lot of people on here do some pretty hardcore drugs. I feel like I'm 10.

Don't feel weird, just do what you feel comfortable with. This is just a place to give our experiences and ask questions and such. At least you can get good info if you ever decide to venture out and can read first hand what to expect.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-22 22:20:24

Hey guys, I've got a question.

Now, I've been smoking weed for about a year now, and I'm thinking about moving on and trying something more. I'm thinking about doing speed and shrooms. I was just wondering, I know most of you guys have first-hand experience with these things, so I was just curious what to expect with both of the drugs.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-22 23:19:46

I'm buyin some shit from a friend tomorrow, a kinda weed called "Grand daddy purple"

He's sellin it to me for 20 a G. Now normally, I don't care much about the type of weed, but this is pretty expensive. Upon askin him why, he told me the following.

"Man it's worth it, this stuff is some fucking TRIPPY shit man! Be careful, one G will get you so fucking high you won't know what to do with yourself!"

Anyone have any experience with it?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-22 23:33:18

At 1/22/09 11:19 PM, gibleto wrote: I'm buyin some shit from a friend tomorrow, a kinda weed called "Grand daddy purple"

He's sellin it to me for 20 a G. Now normally, I don't care much about the type of weed, but this is pretty expensive. Upon askin him why, he told me the following.

"Man it's worth it, this stuff is some fucking TRIPPY shit man! Be careful, one G will get you so fucking high you won't know what to do with yourself!"

Anyone have any experience with it?

Grand daddy purp is the shit. I love it. You're gonna be trippin' so bad off that stuff. I remember the first time I used it. That was one of my best highs ever.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-22 23:39:34

At 1/22/09 11:19 PM, gibleto wrote: Anyone have any experience with it?

I was acting like a 5 year old with adhd in a room full of candy. Make sure you can go outside when you do it. It is very energetic.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-23 08:42:04

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-23 09:31:15

At 1/22/09 10:20 PM, Ship wrote: speed and shrooms

do shrooms, stay calm, listen to relaxing or chilled music and explore your mind quietly

don't do speed. Why are you interested in doing speed? makes you alert, makes your chest hurt, makes you stay up dancing to music that isn't there and twitching and talking endlessly with anyone else on speed all night

shrooooooms do shrooooooms

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-23 09:55:59

And don't do drugs.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-23 17:00:51

At 1/22/09 11:39 PM, Scrotaculous wrote:
At 1/22/09 11:19 PM, gibleto wrote: Anyone have any experience with it?
I was acting like a 5 year old with adhd in a room full of candy. Make sure you can go outside when you do it. It is very energetic.

Is it good quality though?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-23 17:04:02

At 1/23/09 09:31 AM, Earfetish wrote:
Why are you interested in doing speed?

Well I have friends that do speed, and they really like it. I've heard lots of positive feedback from them about it, so I was curious to try it. They told me that it was really fun, as long as I don't do it in excess, which I guess is true for about every drug.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-23 20:31:11

At 1/23/09 05:00 PM, gibleto wrote: Is it good quality though?

yes it's medical grade if you get the real deal.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-23 22:33:32

Alright guys in about 10 minutes ill be smoking my first joint of weed.

Im a lil nervous.

oh god