00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sdfsdfsdf123sad just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,048,114 Views | 18,508 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-15 00:35:00

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn16 400-major-solar-storm-could-cause-lastin g-damage.html

lol, my master plan was to raise enough money to buy a house, but i guess its just a waste of time

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-15 00:58:39

so i was watching tv recently, i rarely watch television
and i saw commercial about lysol and how kills "99.9 percent of the rhinovirus"

well virologists arent even sure if viruses are alive are not

so how do you kill something that isnt alive?
regardless it was a lie

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-15 01:06:58

so if you find ketamine, and its good quality
bill hicks said tv was like having "dirt thrown at your third eye"
and that mushrooms "clean it"
well ketamine cleans it moreso
so much that everyone looks ugly, because i percieve them much more differently now

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-15 01:45:20

At 1/14/09 10:15 PM, pr0ded wrote:
At 1/14/09 10:04 PM, life wrote:
At 1/14/09 09:56 PM, Sensationalism wrote:

Are you talking about pr0ded???
Who else would he be talking about?
i enjoy your music its very genuine, do you use software like puredata? oh no you dont

me and life rule the avant garde musique concrete scene with out inexplicable collaborations and solo compositions. its just gotta come from the heart.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-15 02:29:58

me and life rule the avant garde musique concrete scene with out inexplicable collaborations and solo compositions. its just gotta come from the heart.

life and i?
life and you?
its very psychedelic, or tries to be, but isnt, otherwise it would be produced better, and sound clearer

im sorry for my behavior

this is what i look like the day after snorting ten grams of k
http://members.shaw.ca/pr0de/j.jpg

while in that state i still won in multiplayer games

did i tell you guys about how much the grahpics look better now ever since i did k..

i bought a wii high

its the console with the worst graphics

but i was playing the call of duty of game it was very immersive
the ai isnt that smart but it never is
and i only played the first level of that game and thats all

i guess im just going to sell it

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-15 02:42:31

so once you find the (social) skills to find lsd youll know
heres a fun picture
http://www.lefthandersday.com/images/bra inorg.jpg

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-15 03:21:45

so you can waste your time parodying my audio
possibly spending more time on one track then i ever did (i never spent more than one session on a song)
and ill continue abusing fl studio in ways that you cant replicate
like this one

in this one i made the notes in the piano roll sound like a voice talking

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-15 03:31:19

I chopped my weed up today.

Did it in a bowl, now I have it all in a small plastic baggy. It's awesome. I've decided that I'm just going to bong it tomorrow night. Best way. :/

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-15 03:56:51

you guys should acquire Komplete 5 for making music

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-15 05:05:18

do you guys know about my first lsd experiences
first it was liquid, wasnt that good, about 100 hits
then i took stronger stuff, the first time was a dud, the third was when i got all these crazy audio hallucinations, hearing voices that came 15 seconds before, and after that experience thats when music started sounding good
i dont get visuals or anything else from shrooms, and it only lasts an hour for me, i guess from having a "fast metabolism"
isnt that very strange

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-15 23:31:36

Holy fuck, I just bought half of an ounce for a mere $90. And it's high mids. I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-16 00:14:53

At 1/15/09 11:54 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Oh please smoke me out!

Come on down to Hilton Head Island, and that could be arranged!

So, I cashed my paycheck today, and there's a party coming up on the 24th. Being the good samaritan that I am, I'm going to roll A LOT of joints. And the joints that I roll, are heavenly. They are packed tight and look like cigarettes. I even put in a hand-made filter. After having finished rolling, I will upload a pic so you can see for yourself. But that'll be sometime later, I have to complete a project from start to finish so that I can maintain my good grade in Web Page Design.

Peace, potheads!

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-16 00:22:22

At 1/15/09 02:29 AM, pr0ded wrote:
life and i?
life and you?
its very psychedelic, or tries to be, but isnt, otherwise it would be produced better, and sound clearer

You know nothing of my work. You're much too ignorant to ever understand.

this is what i look like the day after snorting ten grams of k
http://members.shaw.ca/pr0de/j.jpg

link doesnt work

also wiis are cool. i got a 360 and a wii, wii is funner to play high

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-16 01:58:28

just read that quote over again poser

also wiis are cool. i got a 360 and a wii, wii is funner to play high
Holy fuck, I just bought half of an ounce for a mere $90. And it's high mids. I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

looks ugly

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-16 02:09:46

but basically its like being close to a vegetable all day
they took my ayahuasca, and some seeds
i dont even enjoy video games, the games were trippy, but still a waste of time
and it just gets steadily worse,
and im not that fucked, im just having fun

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-16 02:13:06

At 1/16/09 01:58 AM, pr0ded wrote:

What did you say? Why i oughta! Ohhh man, its on now ;-)

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-16 02:50:29

At 1/16/09 02:13 AM, MadCow wrote:

your sig isnt either

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-16 09:00:30

people treat ket too flippantly, it's not good for you in the slightest

I'm probably not gonna do any proper drugs until after my birthday (15th Feb). DMT is next on the list, in the form of yopo seeds and then ayahuasca afterwards. I'm considering getting the toad that secretes DMT and bufotenin - the Colorado River Toad - cos they sell it at a petshop I live near. But I'm gonna have to have moved out and everything before I get it.

Not that I wouldn't take MDMA for a night out if it was about. I got really drunk a few nights ago and tried to break into a random person's house and the police told me to clear off and I arrived back home at like 7AM, maybe 4 hours after I had left the club. Risky shit. I'd rather have done MD, I would've been safer. And I'm really really never gonna drink to blackout again.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-16 12:17:05

At 1/16/09 02:50 AM, pr0ded wrote:
At 1/16/09 02:13 AM, MadCow wrote:

your sig isnt either

At least I have a sig! LOL! Burn :-)

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-16 12:19:19

At 1/15/09 11:31 PM, Nefareis wrote: Holy fuck, I just bought half of an ounce for a mere $90. And it's high mids. I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

you are happy to pay that much for half?
even though there's a drought in detroit right now I'm stilll not paying that much. My boy had some brick weed, he let me pick out the nugs and what not and i gave him 20 for two nugs that looked like they were .7 I broke em down and got four fat blunts from em.
btw if you are ever on probation, never worry about getting caught smoking; my p.o. thinks I haven't smoked in 2 months.

Crews:

Graffiti Crew

Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-16 12:21:57

phoney emoticon

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-16 12:24:24

At 1/16/09 12:21 PM, pr0ded wrote:
phoney emoticon

Oh there's pr0de again with a zinger! ;-)

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-16 12:28:16

but what i say is true

you've never done psychedelics, etc

you know whats funny, having your kdealer buy back ketamine

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-16 12:42:31

it disgusts me how cheap weed is over there. Maybe it's not so bad now that the dollar is far more expensive than it used to be.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-16 14:22:54

At 1/16/09 12:42 PM, Earfetish wrote: it disgusts me how cheap weed is over there. Maybe it's not so bad now that the dollar is far more expensive than it used to be.

something thats illegal?
i like how you changed you mind on k

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-16 15:24:36

At 1/16/09 12:19 PM, UKZ wrote:
At 1/15/09 11:31 PM, Nefareis wrote: Holy fuck, I just bought half of an ounce for a mere $90. And it's high mids. I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!
you are happy to pay that much for half?

Of course I am happy. My dealer always has high mids or better, and sells whatever he has at $10 per gram. An ounce is a bit over 28 grams. Therefore, half an ounce should have cost me around $140, but I guess he has a special going on because I got it for $50 cheaper. Say what you will, but that's a good deal to me.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-16 15:41:22

I <3 Cannabis

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-16 15:47:54

the cheapest i ever heard any one getting is $60 for an ounce but i wish it were always that cheap

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-16 15:56:16

At 1/16/09 03:47 PM, stosh1919 wrote: the cheapest i ever heard any one getting is $60 for an ounce but i wish it were always that cheap

Damn, either that dealer was selling some terrible shit or he was just a retard.
And I like your sig, Stosh.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-16 20:59:37

At 1/16/09 12:28 PM, pr0ded wrote: but what i say is true

you've never done psychedelics, etc

man bitch keep my name out chure mouth cause we finna have probl ems if you dont. . i thoug ht off you as my antie now bitch you aint even famil y.
you the one who keeps talki n hella shit bout the famil y and leavi n your kids to get fucke d by the next guy. bitch i dont even claim you as famil y. you on awhol e nothe r level hoe and fa real on every thing i love if this shit dont stop. . best belie ve you and me is finna go at it.i dont give a fuck how old you is or how big you is bitch you aint quick like me n you aint smart like me.
you sayin you on your own level but hoe you aint on mine cause you gotta get off your knees in order to be on my level bitch .
come see me n***a and we' ll settl e this shit off tops on the real.
bitch i aint playi n and nieth er is the rest of the famil y that you left for some money here and some money there .

BBS Signature