00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

blakenator9872 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Really? everything by everyone, huh.

1,192 Views | 33 Replies

This place been the best place in my childhood, a master piece for people to make great stuff. One of the best places or social media kind cool internet website. But shits getting shittier every fucking day, we can't even post the thing that we want, we can't even make a shitty dumass kind of movie or animation that we made for post. Fuck this shit newgrounds, you say it is "everything by everyone" but you don't even let us put a fucking little animation that we name as "my first animation" or some sort, but whats next? "The entry is deleted." Also you fucking banned my 2009 account by nothing, it's just nothing. yeah as you say comrade "everything by everyone" continue to the good work.

BBS Signature

Sounds like someone's salty about things getting blammed lol.

It is called everything by everyone, but the "everyone" also includes a judging process by them. If you don't want it to be removed, put it up on the art portal or something, especially if it's a short "test".

You know what a true everything by everyone is called? A landfill. I don't think Tom wants Newgrounds to be an internet landfill...if you want one you can hop on over to 4chan and see what becoming an internet landfill entails.

(Specifically, /b/. Even 4chan proper has standards.)

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Really? everything by everyone, huh. 2020-07-04 15:01:09

so blames makes your account shut the fuck down?

BBS Signature

Response to Really? everything by everyone, huh. 2020-07-04 15:04:02

so funny taff guy, im proud im not suck ass as you do right now

BBS Signature

Response to Really? everything by everyone, huh. 2020-07-04 15:06:07

It's always been like that, that's why it's a "place where people make great stuff" because the crap gets filtered out.

Nobody cares about your Madness tests, upload a full cartoon or get blammed and cry about it, the choice is yours and I hope you make the right one.

RedSnake's the name, out of character and gae is the game.

At 7/4/20 03:06 PM, BillyRedSnake wrote: It's always been like that, that's why it's a "place where people make great stuff" because the crap gets filtered out.

Nobody cares about your Madness tests, upload a full cartoon or get blammed and cry about it, the choice is yours and I hope you make the right one.

well if no one wants to see them, make it invisible on the main page. That's what newgrounds should do too

BBS Signature

Response to Really? everything by everyone, huh. 2020-07-04 15:10:07

At 7/4/20 03:07 PM, Hulldozer wrote:
At 7/4/20 03:06 PM, BillyRedSnake wrote: It's always been like that, that's why it's a "place where people make great stuff" because the crap gets filtered out.

well if no one wants to see them, make it invisible on the main page. That's what newgrounds should do too

Why? If nobody wants to see them then they don't need to be uploaded at all.

If you want to show off some behind the scenes insight or whatever then just convert them to GIFs and put them in a news post.

It's called the Movie Portal, not the Any MP4 File on Your Hard Drive Portal.

Response to Really? everything by everyone, huh. 2020-07-04 15:15:19

At 7/4/20 03:10 PM, BillyRedSnake wrote:

If you want to show off some behind the scenes insight or whatever then just convert them to GIFs and put them in a news post.

well if the animations are cool then it is quality content at all, as a example; if there is a person want's to start creating madness combat animations and he want's to learn some and have a look at examples, is he suppost to go all the way discord servers like animators chat base or cringy youtube videos that ponies and grunts have fucking sexing each other.

Good animations must stay as a example or a inspiration

BBS Signature

Response to Really? everything by everyone, huh. 2020-07-04 15:19:14

At 7/4/20 03:04 PM, Hulldozer wrote: so funny taff guy, im proud im not suck ass as you do right now

Sick burn my dude.

Response to Really? everything by everyone, huh. 2020-07-04 15:19:32

At 7/4/20 03:15 PM, Hulldozer wrote:

well if the animations are cool then it is quality content at all, as a example; if there is a person want's to start creating madness combat animations and he want's to learn some and have a look at examples, is he suppost to go all the way discord servers like animators chat base or cringy youtube videos that ponies and grunts have fucking sexing each other.

What in the absolute fuck are you on about?

The good ones do stay. That's the whole point.

A two second clip of a character shooting a gun with no sound is not a good animation.

Response to Really? everything by everyone, huh. 2020-07-04 15:21:57

At 7/4/20 03:19 PM, BillyRedSnake wrote:
At 7/4/20 03:15 PM, Hulldozer wrote:

What in the absolute fuck are you on about?

The good ones do stay. That's the whole point.
A two second clip of a character shooting a gun with no sound is not a good animation.

lol thats what i do bro are you on drugs? gimme some nevadian beer

BBS Signature

Response to Really? everything by everyone, huh. 2020-07-04 15:23:38

At 7/4/20 03:21 PM, Hulldozer wrote:
lol thats what i do bro

Then that's why ya got blammed, sport.

Happy to help sort this out.

Your user icon is a Nazi madness dude. please excuse me if I don't take your word for it when you say your old account was deleted for nothing.

Response to Really? everything by everyone, huh. 2020-07-04 15:27:36

At 7/4/20 03:23 PM, BillyRedSnake wrote:
At 7/4/20 03:21 PM, Hulldozer wrote:
lol thats what i do bro
Then that's why ya got blammed, sport.
Happy to help sort this out.

Glad had a chat with you, see you around partner

i liked your style

BBS Signature

Response to Really? everything by everyone, huh. 2020-07-04 15:28:33

At 7/4/20 03:26 PM, Ronald-McDonald-LoL wrote: Your user icon is a Nazi madness dude. please excuse me if I don't take your word for it when you say your old account was deleted for nothing.

nah, it didn't had that nazi stuff on it

BBS Signature

Response to Really? everything by everyone, huh. 2020-07-04 15:32:11

At 7/4/20 03:27 PM, Seth wrote: Welp, inb4 the lock. This is nothing more than a poast from someone who has not much experience yet, but thinks they're great, for whatever reason. Please, cool your tits and get good. I used to be this way when I sucked ass at making music. This is the only reason I even bothered to reply to this topic. I see how you're acting, and it's like I'm looking into a mirror from the distant past.
Stop this nonsense, because you're just making an ass of yourself.

wait seth? what are you dude doing down this trash.

this topic is literally a trash that i wanted to take peoples toughts but you are here, that's a suprise

BBS Signature

Response to Really? everything by everyone, huh. 2020-07-04 15:35:48

At 7/4/20 03:34 PM, Seth wrote:
At 7/4/20 03:32 PM, Hulldozer wrote:
At 7/4/20 03:27 PM, Seth wrote: Welp, inb4 the lock. This is nothing more than a poast from someone who has not much experience yet, but thinks they're great, for whatever reason. Please, cool your tits and get good. I used to be this way when I sucked ass at making music. This is the only reason I even bothered to reply to this topic. I see how you're acting, and it's like I'm looking into a mirror from the distant past.

this topic is literally a trash that i wanted to take peoples toughts but you are here, that's a suprise
I be in the General forum almost every day. I don't see how the fact that I responded is a surprise...

well, for me it is. Because i see you in every damn old/new every topic that shows you are an pretty marathon topic replyer

BBS Signature

Response to Really? everything by everyone, huh. 2020-07-04 15:40:17

At 7/4/20 03:38 PM, Seth wrote:
At 7/4/20 03:35 PM, Hulldozer wrote:
At 7/4/20 03:34 PM, Seth wrote:
At 7/4/20 03:32 PM, Hulldozer wrote:

I be in the General forum almost every day. I don't see how the fact that I responded is a surprise...
well, for me it is. Because i see you in every damn old/new every topic that shows you are an pretty marathon topic replyer
Wait, are you saying that I don't put any thought into my poasts at least once in a while? I feel some type of way about that.

in fact, it is something good about you. wish to not take it as a insult

BBS Signature

Response to Really? everything by everyone, huh. 2020-07-04 15:57:13

At 7/4/20 03:52 PM, UggoSonno wrote: Dude everyone votes on your stuff if people don’t like it they don’t like it and then it gets blammed what were you expecting

k

BBS Signature

Response to Really? everything by everyone, huh. 2020-07-04 15:59:37

so how do i delete this topic again?

BBS Signature

Response to Really? everything by everyone, huh. 2020-07-04 16:16:20

Yes, "Everything by Everyone", but if it's shit, it's gonna be wiped.

I really don't know what to put on here.

Response to Really? everything by everyone, huh. 2020-07-04 16:35:40

I don't have over 20k blam points for nothing. Shitty movies/games get blammed. It's always been that way.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Really? everything by everyone, huh. 2020-07-04 17:48:27

At 7/4/20 04:59 PM, curtainsjoe wrote: I don't know what you're talking about lots of terrible stuff gets through judgement.

it really does..

BBS Signature

Response to Really? everything by everyone, huh. 2020-07-04 18:00:23

Did you forget to take your pills today?

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Really? everything by everyone, huh. 2020-07-04 18:14:36

At 7/4/20 05:50 PM, Seth wrote:
At 7/4/20 05:48 PM, Hulldozer wrote:
At 7/4/20 04:59 PM, curtainsjoe wrote: I don't know what you're talking about lots of terrible stuff gets through judgement.
it really does..
Unfortunately, you two are correct

where the fuck did you send me to

BBS Signature

Response to Really? everything by everyone, huh. 2020-07-04 18:16:42

iu_139423_1809211.jpg

BBS Signature

Response to Really? everything by everyone, huh. 2020-07-04 18:21:11

At 7/4/20 06:20 PM, Seth wrote:
At 7/4/20 06:14 PM, Hulldozer wrote:
At 7/4/20 05:50 PM, Seth wrote:
At 7/4/20 05:48 PM, Hulldozer wrote:
it really does..
Unfortunately, you two are correct
where the fuck did you send me to
Hell

i discovered some newGROUNDS right there

BBS Signature

Response to Really? everything by everyone, huh. 2020-07-04 18:29:27

Yeah gotta put time and effort into stuff.

It took a few tries and adding a lot to some of my stuff before it stuck. Also the last year I got an animation up I actually made others that got blammed. Its how it works here which keeps it cleaner and civilized for actually finding goodies.

Response to Really? everything by everyone, huh. 2020-07-05 07:06:16

At 7/4/20 02:55 PM, Hulldozer wrote: you say it is "everything by everyone"

As in, you need everyone's approval for your shit to be featured.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Really? everything by everyone, huh. 2020-07-05 07:20:01

At 7/5/20 07:06 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 7/4/20 02:55 PM, Hulldozer wrote: you say it is "everything by everyone"
As in, you need everyone's approval for your shit to be featured.

lol i didn't even remember i told "i want my work to be featured" or some shit like that

BBS Signature