00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Urichrov Stop Crying In My Notifications! (Why Is This Allowed?)

432 Views | 18 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I'm just curious. Why is a person allowed to emote/reply to a thread that is unable to be replied to via text or is this a glitch? I don't want to go all out and full on assume that Urichrov is just crying consecutively, but I literally just got 11 notifications that were all sad faces by @Urichrov crying in a closed thread.

I would like to elaborate and seriously ask the moderators what is going on? First there is this new Pink theme that is also annoyingly purple in parts (which needs to stop) In with the Pink. Down with purple! And #NoMoreTears.

~ All The World's A Stage... and I Choose to Fuck White Girls in the Ass on It ~

BBS Signature

@Urichov got his ass raped by an army of mutant groundhogs that I let out from their cages because the voices told me to.

He is crying a lot because of it.

As for the site being pink... Not the case for me. I heard that if you masturbate too much you might start to hallucinate.

BBS Signature

At 6/3/20 10:59 AM, Gremlin wrote: @Urichov got his ass raped by an army of mutant groundhogs that I let out from their cages because the voices told me to.

Right at this moment, those same voices are probably telling the boss you've been naughty.

I think he needs an Amy in his life.

Everyone does.

As for the site being pink... Not the case for me. I heard that if you masturbate too much you might start to hallucinate.

That must make the OP even worse than me in this regard. Which I wouldn't have thought was possible.

You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

i'm gonna cry react all your poasts from now on

Legit laughing so hard right now.

At 6/3/20 10:59 AM, Gremlin wrote: @Urichov got his ass raped by an army of mutant groundhogs that I let out from their cages because the voices told me to.

Why did you ping me bro this thread is clearly directed to @Urichrov and has nothing to do with me. Also I don't see the site as pink either, it's kinda teal on my end so I don't know what's going on with this Synikral guy

At 6/3/20 11:50 AM, Urichov wrote:

Why did you ping me bro this thread is clearly directed to @Urichrov and has nothing to do with me. Also I don't see the site as pink either, it's kinda teal on my end so I don't know what's going on with this Synikral guy

Oh mai gersh. I'm so sorry man. I like, read it and thought I'll @ that guy and you know what, it must have been a typo.

BBS Signature

At 6/3/20 11:55 AM, Gremlin wrote: Oh mai gersh. I'm so sorry man. I like, read it and thought I'll @ that guy and you know what, it must have been a typo.

Ah OK, that's fine then. Just take care from now on to not get me and Urichrov mixed up, OK bro?

At 6/3/20 11:58 AM, Urichov wrote:
At 6/3/20 11:55 AM, Gremlin wrote: Oh mai gersh. I'm so sorry man. I like, read it and thought I'll @ that guy and you know what, it must have been a typo.
Ah OK, that's fine then. Just take care from now on to not get me and Urichrov mixed up, OK bro?

No promises bruh.

iu_128577_2594597.gif

BBS Signature

At 6/3/20 12:08 PM, Gremlin wrote:
No promises bruh.

Well it was worth asking.

At 6/3/20 11:50 AM, Urichov wrote:

Seems everyone is having their own colour scheme now. @TomFulp, the fuck is up?

You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

This thread is fucking stupid. If you don't like seeing someone in your notifications, you can just block them. That's why The Tom put this feature on the site

At 6/3/20 01:58 PM, CountFuckula wrote: This thread is fucking stupid. If you don't like seeing someone in your notifications, you can just block them. That's why The Tom put this feature on the site

We should all block this @Urichrov guy really

At 6/3/20 01:58 PM, CountFuckula wrote: This thread is fucking stupid. If you don't like seeing someone in your notifications, you can just block them. That's why The Tom put this feature on the site

Yeah, but see I have a policy. I don't like blocking people. In life you can't simply block people. You have to deal with things. So I also don't want to miss anything. I should be able to not have 79 notifications of crying though. With all the technological advancements, we can't just have notifications set to off for Reactions only not textual replies?

~ All The World's A Stage... and I Choose to Fuck White Girls in the Ass on It ~

BBS Signature

This seems entirely worthy of a thread.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

At 6/3/20 02:18 PM, Urichov wrote:

Everytime someone blocks Urichrov, Jesus kills a kitten. And then cries.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

At 6/3/20 03:13 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 6/3/20 02:18 PM, Urichov wrote:
Everytime someone blocks Urichrov, Jesus kills a kitten. And then cries.

So let's wreck some pussy!

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

At 6/3/20 03:13 PM, Haggard wrote: Everytime someone blocks Urichrov, Jesus kills a kitten. And then cries.

He better not cry in Synikral's notifications!

At 6/3/20 02:28 PM, Synikal wrote:
Yeah, but see I have a policy. I don't like blocking people. In life you can't simply block people. You have to deal with things. So I also don't want to miss anything. I should be able to not have 79 notifications of crying though. With all the technological advancements, we can't just have notifications set to off for Reactions only not textual replies?

Take it up with @TomFulp.