00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What Do You Like In Your Burrito?

1,720 Views | 30 Replies

What Do You Like In Your Burrito? 2014-09-05 23:55:09

...had a Frito burrito recently from Taco Bell & its pretty genius

what combination of ingredients do you like in your burrito?

LORD OF CHEESEBURGERS mobile coming soon, ya little yentas

BBS Signature

Response to What Do You Like In Your Burrito? 2014-09-06 00:00:42

Cheese, beef, chicken, rice, sour cream.

BBS Signature

Response to What Do You Like In Your Burrito? 2014-09-06 00:10:02

At 9/6/14 12:00 AM, NuclearInfected wrote: Cheese, beef, chicken, rice, sour cream.

This, plus jalapenos and black olives.

BBS Signature

Response to What Do You Like In Your Burrito? 2014-09-06 00:37:56

go find a real burrito like one made by a mexican made in a truck or family owned restaurant.

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to What Do You Like In Your Burrito? 2014-09-06 01:24:02

Animals that I've killed.

BBS Signature

Response to What Do You Like In Your Burrito? 2014-09-06 01:27:44

Beef, cheese, sour cream, lettuce, jalapenos.

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.

AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature

Response to What Do You Like In Your Burrito? 2014-09-06 01:49:01

Steak, Ground beef/turkey, cheese, lettuse, pico de gallo, guacamole. Add these together and you have the perfect burrito.

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to What Do You Like In Your Burrito? 2014-09-06 02:48:16

Pulled beef with everything. More recently I've been omitting hot salsa because even though I can handle it I feel like I'm fighting my meal rather than enjoying it, plus when it's combined with the other salsas it gets kind of soggy.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to What Do You Like In Your Burrito? 2014-09-06 05:47:22

At 9/6/14 12:00 AM, NuclearInfected wrote: Cheese, beef, chicken, rice, sour cream.

Pretty much this, and hit me up with some of that avocado/guacamole too!

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to What Do You Like In Your Burrito? 2014-09-06 11:21:00

At 9/6/14 01:21 AM, Slacker013 wrote:
At 9/6/14 12:37 AM, kazumazkan wrote: go find a real burrito like one made by a mexican made in a truck or family owned restaurant.
You mean the mighty wet burrito stuffed with beef and bean paste, baked to perfection, and simply smothered in everything else? That is my favorite kind of burrito... or are you simply referring to how shitty Taco Bell is?

the only thing i liked at taco bell is the crunchy taco and thats about it. other wise everything i don't like or i haven't tried like the burritos they're not good.
not really a wet burrito but if can get at an actual mexican restaurant then by all means go by that but you can get burritos that don't have to be covered in sauce and be just as awesome.
this is the best burrito i ever eaten

another but cute

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to What Do You Like In Your Burrito? 2014-09-06 11:36:02

One time at taco bell I made a burrito with literally everything in it. Beef, chicken, shredded chicken, steak, chili, beans, black beans, potatoes, red and green sauce, nacho cheese, pizza sauce, rice, lettuce, tomato, onions, pico de gallo, jalapenos, cheddar and three cheese, cilantro dressing, corn salsa, guacamole, red strips, sour cream, baja sauce, avocado ranch sauce, lava sauce, chipolte ranch sauce, a churro, cinnabon things, cinnamon twists, and crushed dorito shells.
Long story short it was amazing.

What Do You Like In Your Burrito?

BBS Signature

Response to What Do You Like In Your Burrito? 2014-09-13 20:18:59

Beef, beans, cheese, and sometimes rice.

You know, basic burrito ingredients.

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to What Do You Like In Your Burrito? 2014-09-13 20:22:07

Pulled pork, honey mustard sauce, sour cream, ungodly amounts of cheese and crispy onions

Heeeey!

BBS Signature

Response to What Do You Like In Your Burrito? 2014-09-13 20:55:33

I personally enjoy big fat cow dick in my burrito.

Response to What Do You Like In Your Burrito? 2014-09-13 22:05:26

Steak > ground beef. Gotta have lots of cheese and sour cream. Preferably with rice and either kidney beans or refried beans, but pinto beans are good. Jalapeños and olives are also good to have in there.

At 9/6/14 12:37 AM, kazumazkan wrote: go find a real burrito like one made by a mexican made in a truck or family owned restaurant.

There's a small takeout place right across the street from me that makes gigantic burritos that are pretty good. The enchiladas are delicious. The best Mexican food I've had, though, is at a sit down restaurant on the outside of town. The bistec ranchero and chilaquiles are amazing. The sangria is good, too. I hope they don't ever get in trouble for not carding people, though, cuz I went there on my 21st birthday and they didn't think twice about giving us all drinks and didn't I.D us. lol They let my friend who was 20 at the time have tequila. Second best place I know is a place across the river with great puerco pibil (and good sangria as well). They make you a big fresh bowl of guacamole for everyone to share and they have good home made hot sauce.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to What Do You Like In Your Burrito? 2014-09-13 23:08:55

At 9/13/14 10:05 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: Steak > ground beef. Gotta have lots of cheese and sour cream. Preferably with rice and either kidney beans or refried beans, but pinto beans are good. Jalapeños and olives are also good to have in there.

now that the type of experience im talking im sure the food is fresh right ?
and about the sangria are you sure its not the non alcoholic one.

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to What Do You Like In Your Burrito? 2014-09-13 23:10:35

At 9/5/14 11:55 PM, TacoBell-Lord wrote: ...had a Frito burrito recently from Taco Bell & its pretty genius

The hell? When did they have that?

what combination of ingredients do you like in your burrito?

Just take out beans and it'll be good. I hate beans in my burritos.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to What Do You Like In Your Burrito? 2014-09-13 23:29:17

At 9/13/14 08:55 PM, solamander wrote: I personally enjoy big fat cow dick in my burrito.

Yes, dick... Lots and lots of dick!

Threads to remember: Dickneck, Penicorns, SirTom93's School Incident, and EyeLovePoozy's thread about his job.

Response to What Do You Like In Your Burrito? 2014-09-13 23:31:27

At 9/13/14 11:08 PM, kazumazkan wrote:
At 9/13/14 10:05 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: Steak > ground beef. Gotta have lots of cheese and sour cream. Preferably with rice and either kidney beans or refried beans, but pinto beans are good. Jalapeños and olives are also good to have in there.
now that the type of experience im talking im sure the food is fresh right ?

I would imagine at least in the case of the sit down places.

and about the sangria are you sure its not the non alcoholic one.

Nah, it was alcoholic in both places. They did card me in the other place, but the one I went to on my birthday, everybody was drinking and they didn't bother. Shot glasses and beer bottles all around the table and whatever the hell this yogurt looking shit was that one of them was drinking. They should be more careful cuz they totally served alcohol to a minor. lol

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to What Do You Like In Your Burrito? 2014-09-14 03:19:03

At 9/13/14 11:10 PM, Viper wrote:
At 9/5/14 11:55 PM, TacoBell-Lord wrote: ...had a Frito burrito recently from Taco Bell & its pretty genius

They recently released it on their new dollar cravings menu.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to What Do You Like In Your Burrito? 2014-09-14 03:22:39

I like beef, cheese, and Taco Bell fire hot sauce. I'll add lettuce sometimes, but I'd rather have a burrito without it.

Your username is perfect for this thread, by the way.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to What Do You Like In Your Burrito? 2014-09-14 03:58:23

More burritos

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Response to What Do You Like In Your Burrito? 2014-09-14 04:10:20

At 9/13/14 10:05 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: The best Mexican food I've had, though, is at a sit down restaurant on the outside of town. The bistec ranchero and chilaquiles are amazing. The sangria is good, too. I hope they don't ever get in trouble for not carding people, though, cuz I went there on my 21st birthday and they didn't think twice about giving us all drinks and didn't I.D us. lol

Must be a thing with actual Mexican restaurants. I know there's been a few around here that got in trouble before for serving underage on occasion. Good food, lots of food for what you pay, cute Mexican waitresses who don't speak English so well, nice people, ... pretty much as laid back as humanly possible outside of, say, Jamaicans.

I'd say Mexicans are pretty cool in my book.

Also thank you for supporting your actual local Mexican restaurants and not what I call "Mexican" restaurants where it's pretty much Mexican in name only. If the people that own it and the workers aren't Mexican, it's not a real Mexican restaurant.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to What Do You Like In Your Burrito? 2014-09-14 05:39:44

At 9/14/14 04:10 AM, NeonSpider wrote: Also thank you for supporting your actual local Mexican restaurants and not what I call "Mexican" restaurants where it's pretty much Mexican in name only. If the people that own it and the workers aren't Mexican, it's not a real Mexican restaurant.

Yep, Mexican people running them. We have a gigantic Mexican immigrant population here. Shitload of Mexican restaurants. A good few bodegas, too. Two right down the street.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to What Do You Like In Your Burrito? 2014-09-14 06:03:49

At 9/14/14 05:39 AM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 9/14/14 04:10 AM, NeonSpider wrote: Also thank you for supporting your actual local Mexican restaurants and not what I call "Mexican" restaurants where it's pretty much Mexican in name only. If the people that own it and the workers aren't Mexican, it's not a real Mexican restaurant.
Yep, Mexican people running them. We have a gigantic Mexican immigrant population here. Shitload of Mexican restaurants. A good few bodegas, too. Two right down the street.

It's funny too because I've been in one "Mexican" restaurant where practically everyone there was Russian. So why not open a Russian restaurant instead, huh? I don't see any of those. Also been in a "Mexican" restaurant that was basically all frat boys.

Mexican people are good people though, IMO. People get mad at them because "they took our jobs" etc etc... Yeah well get mad at the corporations or the CEOs then, not the workers. People really need to appropriately place their anger. It's like the guys who get mad because their girlfriend likes you more than them -- yeah well that's not your fault now is it?

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to What Do You Like In Your Burrito? 2014-09-14 06:27:54

Meat, beans, rice, cheese, tomatoes, onions and some dressing.

Burritos are truly a wondrous little meal.

I find it ironic a guy with "Taco Bell" in his name started this thread.

Response to What Do You Like In Your Burrito? 2014-09-14 10:20:31

At 9/14/14 03:19 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
At 9/13/14 11:10 PM, Viper wrote:
They recently released it on their new dollar cravings menu.

Oh. Yeah I haven't been to Taco Bell in awhile and haven't seen any ads for it so that'd explain why I didn't know about it.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to What Do You Like In Your Burrito? 2014-09-14 10:24:04

At 9/14/14 06:03 AM, NeonSpider wrote: It's funny too because I've been in one "Mexican" restaurant where practically everyone there was Russian. So why not open a Russian restaurant instead, huh? I don't see any of those. Also been in a "Mexican" restaurant that was basically all frat boys.

Mexican people are good people though, IMO. People get mad at them because "they took our jobs" etc etc... Yeah well get mad at the corporations or the CEOs then, not the workers. People really need to appropriately place their anger. It's like the guys who get mad because their girlfriend likes you more than them -- yeah well that's not your fault now is it?

Meh, people are people. I've known plenty of people from Mexico and some are cool, some are not. My neighbors on both sides of my house are from there. I dunno the neighbors on one side, but the ones on the other are nice and my niece plays with the kids and they give her pizza sometimes. My best friend's stepfather and his whole family came from Mexico illegally, but he sorted that out and is legal now. He's a good guy. I dunno how many of the rest took care of that as well, but I think his mom is still illegal. I know his cousin who is also good people. His much younger brother used to be super close to my friend and I hung out with him a few times, too, but now he's a reckless, unpredictable coke addict. And some people in that family are incredibly petty and childish. They had a feud with my friend's mom with his stepdad caught in the middle and desparate to get them to reconcile. One time they went over to their house and saw posted on the front door a picture they made out of photos of her arranged to look like dirty sexual acts and whatnot. They actually took the time to cut and paste that shit and then stick it on the front of their house for people to see. Grown ass adults. Embarassing. They're good now, but the situation was so bad back then it made his stepdad cry.

So yeah, people are people.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to What Do You Like In Your Burrito? 2014-09-14 12:30:37

Qdoba let's you make custom burritos much like Subway let's you make your sub.
I put: brown rice, pinto beans, shredded beef, quaso cheese sauce, and shredded cheese.
It's fucking orgasmic bro.

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to What Do You Like In Your Burrito? 2014-09-14 13:12:20

At 9/14/14 12:30 PM, Schizo-Sephy wrote: Qdoba let's you make custom burritos much like Subway let's you make your sub.
I put: brown rice, pinto beans, shredded beef, quaso cheese sauce, and shredded cheese.
It's fucking orgasmic bro.

There's another chain like that called Moe's Southwest Grill. Good stuff.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature