00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

UmanaJose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ofcl N G A U C Final Round Thread!

7,138 Views | 99 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ofcl N G A U C Final Round Thread! 2014-09-08 23:05:17

At 9/8/14 11:03 PM, bassfiddlejones wrote:
At 9/8/14 10:40 PM, TheDoor6 wrote: It has come to my attention that the two yellow aliens attempting to kill Camoshark are actually @Step and @Echo, trying to corrupt our competition! D:< They're utilizing their superpowers to transform! Stop them! STOP THEM!!!
But.... but who is the third!?!

Maybe it's TheDoor6

#Conspiracy

BBS Signature

Response to Ofcl N G A U C Final Round Thread! 2014-09-08 23:10:40

At 9/8/14 11:05 PM, Birdinator99 wrote:
At 9/8/14 10:40 PM, TheDoor6 wrote: It has come to my attention that the two yellow aliens attempting to kill Camoshark are actually @Step and @Echo, trying to corrupt our competition! D:< They're utilizing their superpowers to transform! Stop them! STOP THEM!!!
Maybe it's TheDoor6

#Conspiracy

Lying in wait for us unsuspecting underdogs, thinking with our wild ambition we would readily crash into a foray of elite musicians and judges. Curse you, @TheDoor6 and your maniacal schemes!

Response to Ofcl N G A U C Final Round Thread! 2014-09-08 23:18:24

Maybe it's TheDoor6

#Conspiracy

Oh my god. He's trying to make all the underdogs notable musicians. And when everyone's notable....

No one will be.

Response to Ofcl N G A U C Final Round Thread! 2014-09-08 23:29:41

At 9/8/14 08:21 PM, Birdinator99 wrote: I've finished reviewing all of the finalists' pieces. Very diverse bunch of music. If I had to pick one to win, I would go with MetalRenard's metal anthem, but I have to say that Jernemies' VGM racing song was catchy as all hell and might be the biggest pleasant surprise of the competition for me.

Also that's not an official result because I'm not a judge hehehe
Looking forward to the results. Did Clerik end up not receiving an extension? What happened with that situation?

I would like to second the opinion of Jeremies VGM racing song. I especially like the use of percussion.

Response to Ofcl N G A U C Final Round Thread! 2014-09-08 23:32:20

At 9/8/14 11:10 PM, bassfiddlejones wrote:
Maybe it's TheDoor6

#Conspiracy
Lying in wait for us unsuspecting underdogs, thinking with our wild ambition we would readily crash into a foray of elite musicians and judges. Curse you, @TheDoor6 and your maniacal schemes!

Sadly, that's not the case, but I think you just came up with a great idea for a bestselling novel! ;D

Fortunately, though, our #DreamTeam of Johnfn, Lockyn, and Steampianist was able to rescue Camoshark (and his scores) from this alternate universe. Camoshark was a bit shaken up, but he has some totally badass scars and stuff. Also, Step and Echo have formally apologized for their immature show of jealousy, and have agreed to pay Camoshark's medical bills and send flowers.

About that third alien...well...........
*cough* Plot set-up for next year *cough*

;D

Results within half an hour, folks! ^_^

"Time's fun when you're having flies." ~Kermit the Frog

BBS Signature

Response to Ofcl N G A U C Final Round Thread! 2014-09-08 23:34:21

Super stoked now! :D

Response to Ofcl N G A U C Final Round Thread! 2014-09-08 23:44:23

Are the results going to be put in this thread or a new one?

Response to Ofcl N G A U C Final Round Thread! 2014-09-09 00:06:19

At 9/8/14 11:44 PM, LunacyEcho wrote: Are the results going to be put in this thread or a new one?

Take a guess.

Sorry it's a little late...had some formatting issues.............

"Time's fun when you're having flies." ~Kermit the Frog

BBS Signature

Response to Ofcl N G A U C Final Round Thread! 2014-09-20 12:15:02

Apologies for the massive delay in reviewing. So far I have done three(?) reviews for the NGAUC, and I'm chipping away at them slowly. I seem to have wound up in the same position as KatMaestro...

Response to Ofcl N G A U C Final Round Thread! 2014-09-20 17:41:23

Just a quick extension of my post on the final results topic, the computer I had all the reviews on crashed and it turns out I shorted the RAM somehow. Will try and get the file/retype all of them but jeez... they were so long... I apologize for the really really long delay but I will have some in at least by tomorrow if I start retyping them while trying to remember everything I said >__>