00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Johndewey just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

remembering sanjay moderator

7,993 Views | 124 Replies

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 18:12:11

At 5/9/14 05:46 PM, temp6116 wrote:

please
tell us more

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 18:17:33

At 5/9/14 04:52 PM, kazumazkan wrote:
At 5/9/14 02:19 PM, temp6116 wrote: I'll contact the moderator, and law enforcement

ELP is a moderator. The one who you threatened to call LE on.
That said...

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 18:22:25

ok in all seriousness why hasn't this bitch been banned yet
and got passed 2 pages too seriously wtf.

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 18:25:48

Yes, you behaved like a monster before you left. Yes, that's the exact term that I used when you were thrashing things around in the house, while I was in the bed with the kids. The oldest said you were scaring him. Yes, you get online, pretend that you're this wonderful guy, when in reality you forsake your family whenever the moment hits you`. We've watched Catfish together. You saw the mentally ill on there who fooled people, and was completely different in person. it's nothing new. It's just that you know better, but yet you continue to to do us wrong. Here's a simple solution, just stop it and make an effort to do right. Your countless acts of kindness expressed to all here on newgrounds means nothing to our marriage, does nothing for our children. We come first, and always should. You need to make some adjustments regarding your priorities right now. It is not normal for you to be hanging around the church not bathing, not brushing your teeth, not wearing clean clothes and when it was offered by someone to wash them, you refused the offer. You are not taking care of yourself, and you need to know that this is not normal. Your mother would be horrified if she found out what you were doing. Your father would repel you even the more. Please, get a hold of yourself quickly. Come to your senses and come home. As you'll be helping me and I'll be helping you.

At 5/9/14 02:56 PM, Mango-Clock-1 wrote:
At 5/9/14 02:01 PM, temp6116 wrote: First of all, I will not be taking marriage advice from you.
Suit yourself then.

. It is not acceptable for anyone to lack all responsibilities in a marriage, and forsake family to indulge in adulterous conversations with strangers.
I find it quite hard to believe you would get this upset because your husband talks to strangers on a forum. That is exactly what a forum is for. As far as i can remember, i don't recall sanjay acting out of line. Why do you think he was liked so much? if he was the monster you claim he is, how did he survive 10+ years on here and become a highly respected moderator?

I know he came on here to goof around too
You get mad because he just wants to kill some time on an entertaining forum? O_o

, but his perverted conversations that I discovered on his accounts crossed the line.
Must have been a rare occurance. I don't recall him ever being perverted, and going on his known personality, he likely did it as a joke. This place is full of strange humor like that.

This is not the only site he haunts.
No surprise there, most everyone i know visits sites other than ng.
Lying repetitively while being verbally abusive, especially in front of children is definitely a major problem
That is something you need to discuss between the two of you and not here.

. No buddy, I'm not the coward and will not be the one to throw in the towel. I love my husband, and will fight for my marriage despite what your shriveled brain may think.
If you truly loved him, you would have tried to work things out with him, instead of publically humiliating him.

I am confronting him the only way I know how, and that is through his made up persona's.
What, he doesn't have a phone, or email?

He's at the church because my parents are letting him stay there.
If I had a church, I wouldn't feel comfortable letting someone as horrible as your husband stay there. But maybe they see he isn't the evil midwife you claim him to be.

They even know he is mentally unstable and lacking sound judgment. If not for them, he'd either be home trying to work things out like one should or bumbling aimlessly around in the streets... which they told me he was doing the latter.
If your husband is so unhappy with you that he would rather be on the streets, then I don't think there is any hope.

He's like a patient and because of his mental illness I will not throw him away. Our kids deserve to have their flesh and blood father within the same dwelling. They deserve better parenting from him, and I deserve a husband who cares for me. My husband, not another one.
You are calling him a mental patient, yet you still claim to love him and want him to come home? That is not love. Like I said earlier, it doesn't appear that you have made any attempt to work things out with him. You come across as the type who is more interested in spying on your husband than being a good wife.

That said and done, like ELP and SCTE said, it doesn't matter who the "real" person was behind the Sanjay name. What matters to us is that he was one of the few we actually considered to be a mature member. I will always remember him as such.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 18:25:59

At 5/9/14 06:22 PM, kazumazkan wrote: ok in all seriousness why hasn't this bitch been banned yet

laughing too hard to find the ban button

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 18:27:18

Yes, thanks for informing me. I long figured that out.

At 5/9/14 06:17 PM, Gimmick wrote:
At 5/9/14 04:52 PM, kazumazkan wrote:
At 5/9/14 02:19 PM, temp6116 wrote: I'll contact the moderator, and law enforcement
ELP is a moderator. The one who you threatened to call LE on.
That said...

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 18:30:39

I am not that derogatory word, sir. I am woman who loves her husband and is carrying his child. God bless you.

At 5/9/14 06:22 PM, kazumazkan wrote: ok in all seriousness why hasn't this bitch been banned yet

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 18:31:38

lolololololololololololololol

sorry for the +1 post but i couldn't contain myself lol

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 18:47:16

At 5/9/14 06:30 PM, temp6116 wrote: I am not that derogatory word, sir. I am woman who loves her husband and is carrying his child. God bless you.

god bless you too
but if all of this is real then bitch you are crazy.
if this is true leave him the fuck alone
let him live his fantasy if its hurting you
leave him other wise leave him
i bet you are the type of bitch who sits her ass all day while your "man" works all damn day and then you treat him like shit when he gets home,like i said let him live his fantasy a hardworking man deserves to unwind at the end of the day,and im saying this again if this is real then fuck off we don't want you here.

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 19:03:51

Hi Spaghetti,

Really, don't feel sad. Sanjay, was not real. He was make believe. I wish his absolute kindness that he displayed in his persona was expressed towards me and his children. Naturally, I feel jealous from him giving his all to the person's he communicated much with online. It's sad to see how well he bonded with all of you, but have not yet bonded with his own children. It's really sad... I feel bad for him, because one day, if he continues to refuse to make any changes, he will regret it. His sons are lacking the presence of their father, and I the presence of a husband who is suppose to protect me.

At 5/9/14 06:39 PM, Spaghetti wrote: I never really new Sanjay, only for about 20 minutes, and he never knew me. But I can truthfully say that I think that he was an absolute wonderful person, and wether he's dead or not, I respect him for that. He didn't deserve to be talked about the way he's getting talked about in this thread.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 19:10:16

Wait, temp6116 thinks that Mango-Clock-1 is actually Sanjay?
Verily, this is a true Shymalan twist right here!

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 19:10:30

Um, excuse me, Mr. Assumption,

You know not what you speak of. tah, tah, tah-- it's okay. I forgive you for your ignorance. God bless you.

god bless you too
but if all of this is real then bitch you are crazy.
if this is true leave him the fuck alone
let him live his fantasy if its hurting you
leave him other wise leave him
i bet you are the type of bitch who sits her ass all day while your "man" works all damn day and then you treat him like shit when he gets home,like i said let him live his fantasy a hardworking man deserves to unwind at the end of the day,and im saying this again if this is real then fuck off we don't want you here.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 19:12:44

At 5/9/14 07:10 PM, temp6116 wrote:

its the reason i said "if this is real"
you fucking retarded dumbass

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 19:19:35

About the only good thing out of this thread is that we found a shoe-in for drama queen 2014. Davidzx would be proud.

Now please excuse me while I look for my tiny little violin. All this complaining is worthy of a tune.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 19:27:24

I declare that someday your intelligence will show. God bless you.

At 5/9/14 07:12 PM, kazumazkan wrote:
At 5/9/14 07:10 PM, temp6116 wrote:
its the reason i said "if this is real"
you fucking retarded dumbass

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 19:36:16

At 5/9/14 07:27 PM, temp6116 wrote:

don't you have something to do instead of wasting your damn time here
seriously we don't a give fuck here
move a long.

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 19:59:54

At 5/9/14 07:52 PM, 24901miles wrote: Kazumazkan,

Shut the fuck up.

make me bitch

im done here anyways

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 21:14:01

Are you having problems reading the words upon your screen? What in the world are you typing about? I never said he was dead. I will not let you or anyone else on here attack me. I have every right to fight for my marriage. We have a contract and it is one that I uphold with much sincerity. My replies to the disrespectful posters have only been ones of defense, and I am allowed to defend myself. Where did you come from anyway? Crawl back into the cracks from whence you came.

At 5/9/14 08:28 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 5/9/14 02:19 PM, temp6116 wrote: Listen, "goofball".

I don't care what the hell he was to you. He's my husband, and I don't have to come up with any damn proof for you. I am on here trying to get my husband back. How dare you talk to me, his wife in that manner, you disrespectful ape. I see you have no respect for the union between husband and wife. You have no respect for him or his family, for saying what you said. And shall I at all go into any distress from carrying his child, I will make sure you are tracked down by the laws that govern the internet, and sue the hell out of you. How dare you say such things to me. I demand an apology out of you, or I'll contact the moderator, and law enforcement as well. Disgraceful! My stomach is hurting right now.
You have no respect for anyone. All I've seen you do is insult EVERYONE you can.
You also changed your story. Is he dead, or has he been hiding in church. Surely, you should be able to tell the difference.
I can only come to the conclusion that you are a total piece of shit for going around insulting people you don't know who have done nothing to you.

At 5/9/14 02:56 PM, temp6116 wrote: No one is spitting in your face. Calm down. What God has joined together let no man put asunder! Your perception of a weak marriage is all your own. I believe a marriage is worth fighting for, especially when my husband is suffering from a mental illness.
Even if all this were true, he still would not have a mental illness. He'd probably just be reacting to the incredible amount of insane absurdity he has to deal with every time he sees or talks to you. Because from everything I've seen, YOU are the one with a mental illness.

someone pass me the popcorn

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 21:21:14

whats going on over here

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 21:30:43

At 5/9/14 09:27 PM, SCTE3 wrote: ITT (past page 4): temp6116 is rude towards people and refuses to listen to anyone either not kissing her ass or having the same opinion as her.
quite a sad thing....

It's not a matter of opinion though.....it either is or isn't.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 21:36:31

At 5/9/14 09:27 PM, SCTE3 wrote: ITT (past page 4): temp6116 is rude towards people and refuses to listen to anyone either not kissing her ass or having the same opinion as her.
quite a sad thing....

my goodness it went on this long
i nominate this thread and possibly the person in question for some award for NGBBS 2014

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 21:48:37

Much troll, very success.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 22:12:13

My husband made Sanjay up. He's reporting him as dead, when in fact, Sanjay never existed. Yes, my husband is living at a church where he's been neglecting himself, his family, and his responsibilities. Though he's unstable, I still love him. My grandmother wants to counsel him, but he's refusing to answer his phone. Even when his own mother calls. This is my only way of reaching him.

At 5/9/14 09:45 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Op said dead, now you are saying at a church.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 22:37:29

At 5/9/14 10:12 PM, temp6116 wrote: My husband made Sanjay up. He's reporting him as dead, when in fact, Sanjay never existed.

Pix or gtfo.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 23:11:28

At 5/9/14 10:44 PM, Sensationalism wrote: So he used an alt account to come back and say he'd died.
Then he posted on one of his old mains that he was still alive.

It's getting harder and harder to believe you.

this

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 23:38:09

You gotta admit that's one hell of a thread bump...

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-10 07:37:10

At 5/9/14 10:12 PM, temp6116 wrote: My husband made Sanjay up. blah blah blah blah

Bitch, I told you...

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-10 10:47:30

can't they do ip checks or some shit, dayum

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-10 10:48:49

fuckin internet, someone can't even die on it without them secretly being a wife-abusing white man who is actually hiding in a church

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-10 21:12:15

It's been brought to my attention that I am the cause of temp6116's outrage in this thread. I don't see why there had to be nearly 3 pages of personal/private information posted in this thread. I have been accused of posting under several different accounts, including Sensationalism and null556 which sent that private message. It needs to be proven to temp6116 that those accounts are not my own. The harrassment has been going on since. Im sorry if my reply about suggesting to get a divorce set you off on this warpath of epic proportions. To get this upset and act the way you did and continue to act outside of the forum is completelyunacceptable. I apologize for whatever it was for you to go off like this. Personal matters like this should have been left off the forum.

Find my hoard of old NG stickers and you might win some.

Remaining stickers: 417