00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

remembering sanjay moderator

7,983 Views | 124 Replies

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 12:05:07

Furthermore, the bit about the mother part was in reference to how he witnessed his own mother being abused by his father verbally and physically. He told me she didn't do much about it-- she basically took it. She has talked with me about what she went through with his father, who she divorced, and believe that his father's negative behavior had some influence on him. He has laid his hands on me in the past. I was not going to be attacked by him without me trying to defend myself, although I would always end up very hurt. He's very tall and strong. When he saw I would not give into his fists he gave up. But he continues with the verbal abuse and raging displays. My mother in law gave into the abuse, and suffers even now to this day from it. She's afraid of having romantic relationships, because of her experience. I have to remind him when he's going through fits that I'm not like his mother, and will not be silent to his wrath. He knows I'm strong-willed, but puts me through the wringer sometimes, hoping to see me break down. It will never happen. My children depend on me.

At 5/9/14 09:46 AM, Sheizenhammer wrote: Probably just responding to a troll here, but...

At 5/9/14 09:10 AM, temp6116 wrote: I'm not your mother.
And yet you go on to nag him about using a dirty sink like he's 3 years old:

I heard you're shaving your face and washing up in the wash bowl in the mens public washroom at the church. Are you serious? Knowing how you shave and nick yourself? Why not in the private one, the one that was being used in first? Do you know what you are exposing yourself to? Heck, what you could expose us too? You don't know what people have, as they go in there and do their duty, wash their hand and leave their germs behind.
And I want to point out one little thing, since no-one else will bother reading all the way through this:

How dare you feel comfortable in being away from home, doing everything my mother asks you to do, but don't give a dime worth of respect for your own family, for your own wife.
He listens to your mother, but not you. Go find a mirror, take a long hard look in it and ask yourself why that is.
$100 says it's the same reason I'm looking at a giant wall of borderline dementia passing itself off as family values. I'd elaborate further but people who expend this much effort on extolling how "hard" their life is are never interested in the perspectives of others (husbands included... *hint hint*) so I won't bother.

Matter of fact, you left me whenever I was ill.
If you whine this much when you're perfectly healthy, I don't blame him.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 12:12:11

Sanjay was made up from my husband's mind. It's all a lie. You've been catfished.

At 4/4/14 10:48 PM, Shauna wrote: This just hurts. Like really...hurts. He was a very intelligent and kindhearted man. Only the good die young I suppose =/

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 12:24:31

If this is true, I feel as though you are being a control freak. Getting this upset over the fact your husband posted on newgrounds is unnatural. Weed out the idiots and there can actually be some worthwhile and interesting discussions to be had on here.

Comparing this site to what it was like 5 years ago, there is obviously less traffic on here and people are getting older. There is still immatureity but on a far less scale.

If your husband has been gone that long then just get a divorce and move on with your life. In sure both of you would be happier. YOU wouldn't have to be miserable because your husband does even the slightest thing wrong, and he would probably be happier feeling like he isn't being controlled 24/7. And if he is staying at a church out of all places, it makes me question who really is at fault in this situation.

Find my hoard of old NG stickers and you might win some.

Remaining stickers: 417

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 12:40:08

At 5/9/14 09:10 AM, temp6116 wrote: hur dur derp

thats one massive wall of text you have there

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 12:59:00

Ummm, what you meant to say is "I'm still a liar". Just stop it... I see you've mentioned your favorite movie on your profile.

At 5/9/14 11:59 AM, OsAmARaMaMa wrote:
At 4/3/14 02:57 AM, 24901miles wrote: Rest in peace, OsAmArAmA.

You were always missed. Every year.
Im still alive

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 13:00:55

this level of trolling is so elaborate even i am currently giving it a standing ovation

gaydemocrat: i just found a seed in my dope

gaydemocrat: this is a fucking outrage

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 13:12:10

At 5/9/14 01:09 PM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 5/9/14 01:00 PM, beheadedbymuslims wrote: this level of trolling is so elaborate even i am currently giving it a standing ovation
I just want to post below Bees so everybody sees we have matching BFF signatures.
That is all.

I do too, but it has a bad connection.

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 13:15:13

If you only knew... You may need to learn how to exercise your gut instincts, because if you can't discern that this man is a phony after doing your research (did you do any?), then its possible that you may fall victim to a scam someday. Please, do your research, and take some tips from the guys from the show Catfish. Some people are not who they say they are. I wouldn't be surprised if he smirks at your comment.

At 5/9/14 12:42 PM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 5/9/14 12:05 PM, temp6116 wrote:
I don't think anyone in BBS (except a select few) are actually dumb enough to fall for this.
Nice try, though.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 13:25:32

At 5/9/14 01:15 PM, temp6116 wrote:

i think you need to

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 13:44:17

At 5/9/14 01:15 PM, temp6116 wrote: If you only knew... You may need to learn how to exercise your gut instincts, because if you can't discern that this man is a phony after doing your research (did you do any?), then its possible that you may fall victim to a scam someday. Please, do your research, and take some tips from the guys from the show Catfish. Some people are not who they say they are. I wouldn't be surprised if he smirks at your comment.

I don't think anyone in BBS (except a select few) are actually dumb enough to fall for this.
Nice try, though.

Listen "lady".

"Sanjay" was a friend of mine. So much as an anonymous person I've never met could be at least. He was never rude, was always helpful and sometimes I even had to ban users for him that were picking on him because he was too nice to do it himself.

That being said, it doesn't prove that "Sanjay" was a real person. In fact I've long suspected otherwise but at the end of the day it doesn't matter. If you wish to convince us otherwise, the burden of proof is entirely on your shoulders. Prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt or shut the fuck up and get the fuck off.

Seriously.

Post irrefutable evidence or just go away. Doing otherwise will result in a ban.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 14:01:37

First of all, I will not be taking marriage advice from you. It is not acceptable for anyone to lack all responsibilities in a marriage, and forsake family to indulge in adulterous conversations with strangers. I know he came on here to goof around too, but his perverted conversations that I discovered on his accounts crossed the line. This is not the only site he haunts. Lying repetitively while being verbally abusive, especially in front of children is definitely a major problem. No buddy, I'm not the coward and will not be the one to throw in the towel. I love my husband, and will fight for my marriage despite what your shriveled brain may think. I am confronting him the only way I know how, and that is through his made up persona's. He's at the church because my parents are letting him stay there. They even know he is mentally unstable and lacking sound judgment. If not for them, he'd either be home trying to work things out like one should or bumbling aimlessly around in the streets... which they told me he was doing the latter. He's like a patient and because of his mental illness I will not throw him away. Our kids deserve to have their flesh and blood father within the same dwelling. They deserve better parenting from him, and I deserve a husband who cares for me. My husband, not another one.

At 5/9/14 12:24 PM, Mango-Clock-1 wrote:

If this is true, I feel as though you are being a control freak. Getting this upset over the fact your husband posted on newgrounds is unnatural. Weed out the idiots and there can actually be some worthwhile and interesting discussions to be had on here.

Comparing this site to what it was like 5 years ago, there is obviously less traffic on here and people are getting older. There is still immatureity but on a far less scale.

If your husband has been gone that long then just get a divorce and move on with your life. In sure both of you would be happier. YOU wouldn't have to be miserable because your husband does even the slightest thing wrong, and he would probably be happier feeling like he isn't being controlled 24/7. And if he is staying at a church out of all places, it makes me question who really is at fault in this situation.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 14:19:53

Listen, "goofball".

I don't care what the hell he was to you. He's my husband, and I don't have to come up with any damn proof for you. I am on here trying to get my husband back. How dare you talk to me, his wife in that manner, you disrespectful ape. I see you have no respect for the union between husband and wife. You have no respect for him or his family, for saying what you said. And shall I at all go into any distress from carrying his child, I will make sure you are tracked down by the laws that govern the internet, and sue the hell out of you. How dare you say such things to me. I demand an apology out of you, or I'll contact the moderator, and law enforcement as well. Disgraceful! My stomach is hurting right now.

At 5/9/14 01:44 PM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
At 5/9/14 01:15 PM, temp6116 wrote: If you only knew... You may need to learn how to exercise your gut instincts, because if you can't discern that this man is a phony after doing your research (did you do any?), then its possible that you may fall victim to a scam someday. Please, do your research, and take some tips from the guys from the show Catfish. Some people are not who they say they are. I wouldn't be surprised if he smirks at your comment.

Nice try, though.
Listen "lady".

"Sanjay" was a friend of mine. So much as an anonymous person I've never met could be at least. He was never rude, was always helpful and sometimes I even had to ban users for him that were picking on him because he was too nice to do it himself.

That being said, it doesn't prove that "Sanjay" was a real person. In fact I've long suspected otherwise but at the end of the day it doesn't matter. If you wish to convince us otherwise, the burden of proof is entirely on your shoulders. Prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt or shut the fuck up and get the fuck off.

Seriously.

Post irrefutable evidence or just go away. Doing otherwise will result in a ban.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 14:26:24

Matter of fact, I think I'll contact the owner of this site, for he should look into your response. Disgraceful!

Seriously.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 14:30:31

No, its not a joke. It's very real.

At 5/9/14 01:26 PM, 24901miles wrote: Without evidence, I'm just going to assume @temp6116 is Sanjay Patel getting his kicks by inventing wild stories.

Sanjay you old rascal. You rapscallion. You absolute cut up.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 14:35:45

These are sad news indeed.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 14:43:11

If someday you get married, you'll finally understand the importance of having a spouse that is truthful and loving, and actually cares about the family. You'll understand someday. I didn't sign up for single parenting when I married. This is something that he has chose for his family who loves him. I was pointing out the fact that I know that Osamaramma is him, and the movie was a dead give away. I know it's him because I became behind him one day and noticed he was still logged into the account. He tried denying it, but he's know even by his own relatives to be a liar. Though he's a liar, he's still my husband, and I am concerned about him.

At 5/9/14 01:31 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Talk about being a control freak... sheesh.
At 5/9/14 12:59 PM, temp6116 wrote: Ummm, what you meant to say is "I'm still a liar". Just stop it... I see you've mentioned your favorite movie on your profile.

At 5/9/14 11:59 AM, OsAmARaMaMa wrote:

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 14:56:47

At 5/9/14 02:01 PM, temp6116 wrote: First of all, I will not be taking marriage advice from you.

Suit yourself then.

:. It is not acceptable for anyone to lack all responsibilities in a marriage, and forsake family to indulge in adulterous conversations with strangers.
I find it quite hard to believe you would get this upset because your husband talks to strangers on a forum. That is exactly what a forum is for. As far as i can remember, i don't recall sanjay acting out of line. Why do you think he was liked so much? if he was the monster you claim he is, how did he survive 10+ years on here and become a highly respected moderator?

I know he came on here to goof around too

You get mad because he just wants to kill some time on an entertaining forum? O_o

, but his perverted conversations that I discovered on his accounts crossed the line.

Must have been a rare occurance. I don't recall him ever being perverted, and going on his known personality, he likely did it as a joke. This place is full of strange humor like that.

This is not the only site he haunts.

No surprise there, most everyone i know visits sites other than ng.

Lying repetitively while being verbally abusive, especially in front of children is definitely a major problem

That is something you need to discuss between the two of you and not here.

. No buddy, I'm not the coward and will not be the one to throw in the towel. I love my husband, and will fight for my marriage despite what your shriveled brain may think.

If you truly loved him, you would have tried to work things out with him, instead of publically humiliating him.

I am confronting him the only way I know how, and that is through his made up persona's.

What, he doesn't have a phone, or email?

He's at the church because my parents are letting him stay there.

If I had a church, I wouldn't feel comfortable letting someone as horrible as your husband stay there. But maybe they see he isn't the evil midwife you claim him to be.

They even know he is mentally unstable and lacking sound judgment. If not for them, he'd either be home trying to work things out like one should or bumbling aimlessly around in the streets... which they told me he was doing the latter.

If your husband is so unhappy with you that he would rather be on the streets, then I don't think there is any hope.

:He's like a patient and because of his mental illness I will not throw him away. Our kids deserve to have their flesh and blood father within the same dwelling. They deserve better parenting from him, and I deserve a husband who cares for me. My husband, not another one.

You are calling him a mental patient, yet you still claim to love him and want him to come home? That is not love. Like I said earlier, it doesn't appear that you have made any attempt to work things out with him. You come across as the type who is more interested in spying on your husband than being a good wife.

That said and done, like ELP and SCTE said, it doesn't matter who the "real" person was behind the Sanjay name. What matters to us is that he was one of the few we actually considered to be a mature member. I will always remember him as such.

Find my hoard of old NG stickers and you might win some.

Remaining stickers: 417

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 14:56:58

No one is spitting in your face. Calm down. What God has joined together let no man put asunder! Your perception of a weak marriage is all your own. I believe a marriage is worth fighting for, especially when my husband is suffering from a mental illness. You can doubt all you want. I am his wife, and you, outsider, will not be give anymore proof. Such a joke for you to think that you're entitled to weigh our marital differences. Hop along, tree frog. However, in regards to EyeLovePoozy being a moderator, he should use better judgement in how he speaks with people. You never know what could be going on when it comes to matters such as these.

At 5/9/14 02:41 PM, SCTE3 wrote: I think we've all seen what we need to see of you. You're a control freak, if anything, you're the one showing little to no respect for anyone here. We have every reason to doubt you're telling the truth and the fact you spit in our faces when we ask for proof shows you really don't have any to begin with or if you do you think we should believe ONLY YOUR SIDE of the story if you're even legitimate. As EyeLovePoozy said, Sanjay was always rather polite towards the community. Sure thing, we all partake in a perverse conversation here or there. Seeing that he isn't even living with you right now shows that he probably has a good reason or two not to be around you.

"Throwing in the towel"? So you would rather continue to have problems then end things and move on in life if you're even telling the truth. As far as further responses to you, I see no need to since you're pretty much acting like a kid at this point.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 15:06:19

Maybe he would rather live with your sweet ass mom in a church than have to deal with you and your inability to follow simple directions.

I said to quit running your mouth unless you can provide evidence of your claims. You are the outsider in this scenario. At this point you are just harassing another user, "Sanjay".

You say that he is not East Indian and that he is in fact Irish. Why don't you post a picture of him and you together and tell us his real name? That would be a good first step in proving your claims.

If you don't and instead choose to keep running your mouth instead, I'll just ban you and be done with it.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 15:06:47

Oh my God.... shame on you...

At 5/9/14 03:03 PM, Cordyceps wrote: Case study: never stick your dick in crazy. I hope we can all learn from Sanjay's mistakes.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 15:16:56

Your husband is not suffering from a mental illness. Hes suffering because you are making his life a living hell.

at least from what i have seen so far.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 15:17:17

At 5/9/14 02:19 PM, temp6116 wrote: Listen, "goofball".

I don't care what the hell he was to you. He's my husband, and I don't have to come up with any damn proof for you. I am on here trying to get my husband back. How dare you talk to me, his wife in that manner, you disrespectful ape.

i really really like you

gaydemocrat: i just found a seed in my dope

gaydemocrat: this is a fucking outrage

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 15:31:59

At 5/9/14 03:06 PM, temp6116 wrote:
At 5/9/14 03:03 PM, Cordyceps wrote: Case study: never stick your dick in crazy. I hope we can all learn from Sanjay's mistakes.
Oh my God.... shame on you...

Jesus Christ, lady. You can't expect much from a website that selects Goofballs, Fake Indians, and pretentious college freshmen for community management.

Just an 02er.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 15:48:33

Thank you so much for your kindness... Perhaps you should be a moderator. You have good judgement. My husband has really hurt me. I am with child and am grieving so, especially from EyeLovePoozy's replies. Such a disgrace! He was very unprofessional about the situation, considering that he's a moderator. Call himself my husband's friend, but lacks respect for his wife and unborn child. I told him I was expecting, yet he continued on callously. My stomach feels so upset. I have already taken the appropriate measures to have this looked into. Thanks again for expressing care and genuine concern.

At 5/9/14 02:49 PM, 24901miles wrote:
At 5/9/14 02:30 PM, temp6116 wrote: No, it's not a joke. It's very real.
You sound upset. I believe you. And you're airing out quite a bit of dirty laundry that I hope Sanjay (we'll call him that) reads and takes any of it to heart. But you're doing it in a public place with a wide variety of people from a wide variety of backgrounds: don't be shocked if a forum moderator asks you to leave or decides to show you the door.

Is there any way we can help you?

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 16:11:06

This is gold.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 16:52:14

At 5/9/14 02:19 PM, temp6116 wrote: I'll contact the moderator, and law enforcement

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 16:59:34

Oh, come on... Not this picture. This was one of your forgotten deletions on our computer. I knew it was you!!! Some of the words in your replies had me wondering. I'm familiar with your account name too, as it was one that often came up in the search history. You came around long enough to satisfy your desire, and left right back out the door. I've tried contacting you many a times, and Grandma has too, but you refused to answer. Such a shame that you have to find out on here that we're expecting. Such an embarrassment. I am rightfully upset, because of your uncaring behavior. I thought confronting you and all of your persona's was the best thing. Hopefully, to snap you back into reality. You have to know that lies will get you know where. It destroys trust. I love you, and I'm sorry that you're struggling very deeply within. You know, I love you, and always have... despite the hurt... despite the lies... despite our terrible loss. I still love you. Come home and get better. Wash up in your own bathroom, come sleep in your own bed. We stood and made a vow before God. Endured scorn from your racist stepmother, and jealousy from your sister. If you decide to come home and make an effort to care for your family, it would be greatly appreciated. We love you. Your oldest asks about you, wanting to know where you are. Unfortunately, he brings up occasionally how mean you were before you left. But you know he still loves you. At least make an effort, show him something better than what you experienced when you were growing up. And please try being more kind to me. I want our unborn to feel safe within. I also really need your help. I'm already experiencing problems with my sciatic nerve and it's been quite difficult getting around. Things have been getting done, but when it's time to for bed I'm in the most terrible pain ever. Please, come home and love us. Remember all of the times I cared for you when you were sick? Two is better than one and I have no shame in asking you, my husband, for help.

At 4/3/14 10:19 PM, Mango-Clock-1 wrote: Goodbye bother from another mother.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 17:09:17

At 5/9/14 04:59 PM, temp6116 wrote:

tell us more

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 17:35:15

Ummm, you're at fault, and you know it. What you did and said before you left was unacceptable, especially how you behaved in front of the kids. It was terrible... You trashed the house and I had to clean it up after you left. Just stop lying to yourself. Take off the facade and come home to your family who loves you. My mom was concerned about you being around us, because she said it seemed like you had no regard for us. In a way, I feel like you're being enabled by her to forsake us. Grandma said it too. She also believes that you should come home, and she wants to talk to you and give you some kind advice. You know my Grandma loves you. You really should give her a call. She's tried getting in touch with you, but said you never answer. My parents are truly concerned about your mental health, and my mom has disclosed some pretty embarrassing information about you to me and a few others. I tried to call you and let you know, so that you would be aware and try to make things right. .

At 5/9/14 12:24 PM, Mango-Clock-1 wrote: If this is true, I feel as though you are being a control freak. Getting this upset over the fact your husband posted on newgrounds is unnatural. Weed out the idiots and there can actually be some worthwhile and interesting discussions to be had on here.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 17:46:46

Below, a message sent to me. This is terrible!

ay bby gurl
Sentbox Inbox

null556
null556

Add Friend

Sent 28 minutes ago

u wan sum fuk

At 4/3/14 02:34 AM, salvai wrote: Sanjay was very good friend of mine from long time ago and he was once a moderator of the forums. I regret to say he has deceased last night from what we believe was from blood clot in the brain, at least from what i have been told.
Sanjay has been inactive on this website for some time, so if you were not around when he was here or do not know him, i am very sorry. He was 32 years old, had 2 sons and wife.