00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Wettle just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top Worst Movies

5,390 Views | 122 Replies

Top Worst Movies 2014-03-18 17:20:13

I was just going through my list of personal least favorites and/or most hated movies, and decided to share this with you guys. Tell me what movies should be added, and what movies should be removed.

1/10
College (Dir.: Deb Hagan, 2008)
Dracula (Dir.: Francis Ford Coppola, 1992)
The Hills Have Eyes (Dir.: Alexandre Aja, 2006)
Home Alone 3 (Dir.: Raja Gornell, 1997)

2/10
The Benchwarmers (Dir.: Dennus Dugan, 2006)
Knowing (Dir.: Alex Proyas, 2009)
Resident Evil: Extinction (Dir.: Russell Mulcahy, 2007)
Alien: Ressurection (Dir.: Jean-Pierre Jeunet, 1997)
Not Another Teen Movie (Dir.: Joel Gallen, 2001)
Ice Age: Continental Drift (Dir.: Stever Martino & Michael Thurmeier, 2012)
The Last House on the Left (Dir.: Dennis Iliadis, 2009)
28 Weeks Later (Dir.: Juan Carlos Fresnadillo, 2007) (I hold a deep and personal grudge against this one. It's an insult to 28 Days Later, which was a true masterpiece.)
Spice World (Dir.: Bob Spiers, 1997)
Diary of the Dead (Dir.: George A. Romero, 2007)

3/10
Rocky IV (Dir.: Sylvester Stallone, 1985) (I'm expecting a lot of hate for this one)
Harodl & Kumar Go to White Castle (Dir.: Danny Leiner, 2004)
Scary Movie 3 (Dir.: David Zucker, 2003)
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Dir.: Jonathan Mostow, 2003)
The Expendables (Dir.: Sylvester Stallone, 2010)
Pineapple Express (Dir.: Pineapple Express, 2008)
Batman & Robin (Dir.: Joel Schumacher, 1997)
Blades of Glory (Dir.: Josh Gordon & Will Speck, 2007)
The Girl Next Door (Dir.: Luke Greenfield, 2004)
The Fifth Element (Dir.: Luc Besson, 1997) (Big time! And I don't even feel bad about it!)
Wedding Crashers (Dir.: David Dobkin, 2005)
Transformers (Dir.: Michael Bay, 2007)
The Medallion (Dir.: Gordon Chan, 2003)
Hostel (Dir.: Eli Roth, 2005)
DOA: Dead or Alive (Dir.: Cory Yuen, 2006)
Norbit (Dir.: Brian Robbins, 2007)
Austin Power in Goldmember (Dir.: Jay Roach, 2002)
Doom (Dir.: Andrzej Bartkowiak, 2005)
Dead Snow (Dir.: Tommy Wirkola, 2009)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Dir.: David Yates, 2009) (It was seriously horrible)
I Takes Two (Dir.: Andy Tennant, 1995)

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-03-18 17:27:03

At 3/18/14 05:22 PM, GIacier wrote: Why am I not surprised Alien Resurrection and Terminator 3 is on here. Just because you're a commoner doesn't mean science fiction classics are poor movies.

These are there exactly because Alien, Aliens, Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgement Day are actual classics, and that these sequels are stains on their legacy. I gave these movies respectively the scores of 9/10, 7/10, 7/10 and 8/10.

I like science fiction just as much as the next guy.

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-03-18 17:47:06

At 3/18/14 05:37 PM, GIacier wrote: But, to honestly say that you like Alien but don't like Alien Resurrection does not make logical sense and there is a motive behind it.

lmao, what in the hell

resurrection is cool when you're 13 but then you watch it again years later and realize how inconsistent it is

how does it not make sense to dislike a particular entry in a series

When ever you feel powerless, just remember this.

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: O Lucky Man!

BBS Signature

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-03-18 17:50:13

At 3/18/14 05:37 PM, GIacier wrote:
At 3/18/14 05:27 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
It's becoming transparent that you really don't, and you're cherry picking the genre.

Yeah man, you're so transparent with your bias. Why you gotta be transparent?

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-03-18 17:50:30

Harry Potter is shit!

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-03-18 17:53:41

At 3/18/14 05:50 PM, wolfe wrote: Harry Potter is shit!

Which harry potter?

"Nermal is a piece of shit." Darthdenim

BBS Signature

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-03-18 17:55:04

At 3/18/14 05:20 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: 1/10

Jesus christ it's not that bad.

3/10
The Fifth Element (Dir.: Luc Besson, 1997) (Big time! And I don't even feel bad about it!)

I will fuck you up.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-03-18 17:57:24

Everything by Christopher Nolan

I hope my sig dosen't come out distorted

BBS Signature

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-03-18 18:11:04

At 3/18/14 06:04 PM, GIacier wrote: Who cares? It's a movie, it's not supposed to be perfect. It's for entertainment.

Just because something is made for the purpose of entertainment doesn't mean everyone is required to be entertained by it.

It's like saying you like Bulbasaur but don't like Squirtle, you either like pokemon or you don't.

That's not how it works, though. You can like one character while disliking another, even if they're in the same video game or film. Just like how you can enjoy one film in a franchise, but dislike another. The only Alien film I enjoy is the first one, I think all the others pale in comparison and don't do the original justice at all.

I just don't understand why individuals have to make it known to the world they don't like something. I already know most people don't like Sci Fi. I don't need to be notified again. Especially about an epic film.

oh okay so you're joking never mind then

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-03-18 18:12:23

If you like Beethoven you must also like Hitler because you either like Germans or you don't.

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-03-18 18:16:22

Aw c'mon, a real worst movie can't just be something dull or incompetent or mercenary like most of the things on this list. It's got to be a deep, primal loathing that offends the very core of your being. It's got to be personal. That's the only way to really have any fun with a thread like this.

I've been lucky enough to mostly avoid truly execrable movies so I have trouble coming up with a real all-time least favorite. My go-to answer is usually Darren Aronofsky's The Fountain, but I feel like I might be half-joking when I say that, plus I just think it's a good conversation starter/litmus test.

At 3/18/14 05:20 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Not Another Teen Movie (Dir.: Joel Gallen, 2001)

That movie is half great ZAZ-inspired parody and half sub-Friedberg and Seltzer juvenile garbage. It's frustrating to watch. My guess is there were just too many chefs in the kitchen, either right off the bat or via studio-mandated rewrites and reshoots.

Rocky IV (Dir.: Sylvester Stallone, 1985) (I'm expecting a lot of hate for this one)

I mean, yeah it's a terrible movie and I think most people readily acknowledge that, but it's the fun kind of terrible. Nobody actually likes that movie unironically...right?

Yup. You're not alone.

At 3/18/14 05:37 PM, GIacier wrote: But, to honestly say that you like Alien but don't like Alien Resurrection does not make logical sense and there is a motive behind it.

Um, what.

Would you also say it "does not make logical sense" if someone dislikes The Godfather Part III but likes the other two? What about people who like the original Star Wars trilogy but not the prequels?

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-03-18 18:21:25

At 3/18/14 05:20 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Harodl & Kumar Go to White Castle (Dir.: Danny Leiner, 2004)

Are you retarded?

Wow, you have no appreciation for genres outside your little peanut gallery.

Fuck you.

OK, that's enough. Someone needs to track this french bastard down and kick his ass.

Just an 02er.

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-03-18 18:22:25

At 3/18/14 06:16 PM, Dr-Worm wrote:
Yup. You're not alone.

You can't only dislike the fifth element, you either like elements or you don't.

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-03-18 18:24:00

At 3/18/14 06:13 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 3/18/14 06:12 PM, Pop-Tart wrote: If you like Beethoven you must also like Hitler because you either like Germans or you don't.
have you ever had your tart popped

I'm saving it for marriage

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-03-18 18:33:15

i hate to say this but i fear that malach1 (or whatever) came back
starting bet is at $10

When ever you feel powerless, just remember this.

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: O Lucky Man!

BBS Signature

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-03-18 19:54:25

At 3/18/14 05:37 PM, GIacier wrote: It's becoming transparent that you really don't, and you're cherry picking the genre. You feel the need (like many internet users) to express to everyone that you do not like something. It's OK if you don't like it.

This is a forum. It's a place where you discuss opinions.

But, to honestly say that you like Alien but don't like Alien Resurrection does not make logical sense and there is a motive behind it.

It makes a lot of sense actually. I can name you a ton of sequels that sucked balls, actually.

The first movie was a classic of suspense/science fiction. It was actually suspenseful for one thing, and the atmosphere in the ship was just amazing, thanks to the great work done by the team on the miniatures and on the sets. It had a lot of great memorable scenes and it wasn't predictable like Alien Resurrection, which is just a cash grab that was produced after Alien 3 made it clear that the series was over. It had boring characters, a shitty story-line that was basically composed of rehashed ideas from the first and second movie ("Oh my God! She's an android! Nobody ever saw that coming!" and "Oh no! We are trapped on the shit and it's going to blow up! It's a race against the clock!").

Also the average score for Alien on IMDB is 8.5, while the score for Resurrection is 6.3. Meaning that a lot of people liked the first quite a lot more. I don't see why you'd think that liking a film gives you the obligation of liking every useless sequel that it spawns.

At 3/18/14 05:42 PM, Sekhem wrote:
he doesn't like the fifth element so you can just ignore his opinion on everything

I know right, what a douchebag!

Top Worst Movies

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-03-18 19:58:50

At 3/18/14 06:22 PM, Oolaph wrote: You can't only dislike the fifth element, you either like elements or you don't.

I know, I don't like any of them. Bromine, tungsten, francium, fuck all those guys.

At 3/18/14 06:21 PM, Profanity wrote: Wow, you have no appreciation for genres outside your little peanut gallery.

You're not using the term "peanut gallery" correctly.

OK, that's enough. Someone needs to track this french bastard down and kick his ass.

Yeah man, how dare he not like the same things as you.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-03-18 20:02:30

PS I Love you was a terrible overhyped film.

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-03-18 20:04:27

At 3/18/14 05:55 PM, Slint wrote:
At 3/18/14 05:20 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: 1/10
Jesus christ it's not that bad.

It actually hurts my soul to watch this movie. It is so unfaithful to the book, I'm surprised they called it "Bram Stoker's Dracula". It really doesn't have anything to do with the book. It's filled with tits and sex, while the book is so prude it hurts. The boring (and non-existent in the book) love relationship between Mina and Dracula in the movie takes so much place in an already painfully lengthy movie. Yeah, it's really that bad!

3/10
I will fuck you up.

Mila Jovovich can't act. She basically plays the same role over and over again since she started her acting career. It's grotesque. The main villain is laughable. The costumes are butt ugly. The plot is a retarded non-sense with your typical oddball main character played by no one else then Bruce fuckin Willis. And this fucking singing lady is just a cheap rip-off of Star Wars' twi'leks.

I honestly don't like this movie one bit.

Top Worst Movies

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-03-18 20:06:44

At 3/18/14 07:58 PM, Dr-Worm wrote:
At 3/18/14 06:21 PM, Profanity wrote: Wow, you have no appreciation for genres outside your little peanut gallery.
You're not using the term "peanut gallery" correctly.

Am too. He's sitting back in his cheap seats throwing snacks at the show because he can't see the show from the perspective it was designed for.

Yeah man, how dare he not like the same things as you.

Fifth Element is a great film. How dare he criticize movies that were made for a different audience. I don't go around rating Cinderella or The Adventurers Down Under low because I don't enjoy kid's flicks.

Just an 02er.

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-03-18 20:19:54

At 3/18/14 06:04 PM, GIacier wrote: Sci Fi. I don't need to be notified again. Especially about an epic film.

It's not epic and/or classic just because it has the word Alien in it.

And we all like science fiction movies. I already stated that I loved Alien and Terminator 2. I also love the Star Wars original trilogy.

At 3/18/14 06:12 PM, Pop-Tart wrote: If you like Beethoven you must also like Hitler because you either like Germans or you don't.

I actually lol'ed

At 3/18/14 06:16 PM, Dr-Worm wrote: Aw c'mon, a real worst movie can't just be something dull or incompetent or mercenary like most of the things on this list. It's got to be a deep, primal loathing that offends the very core of your being. It's got to be personal. That's the only way to really have any fun with a thread like this.

I know. I think I should have removed a few from the list. It's way too big, and some are just shitty movies I don't care about. But stuff like Knowing, 28 Weeks Later, Fifth Element, Diary Of The Dead, Dracula, etc. I hate with a passion :)

But you're right, I should have kept the best ones. To be honest though, the other used already did spot the important ones :)

I've been lucky enough to mostly avoid truly execrable movies so I have trouble coming up with a real all-time least favorite. My go-to answer is usually Darren Aronofsky's The Fountain, but I feel like I might be half-joking when I say that, plus I just think it's a good conversation starter/litmus test.

Never even heard of the movie...

At 3/18/14 05:20 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Not Another Teen Movie (Dir.: Joel Gallen, 2001)
That movie is half great ZAZ-inspired parody and half sub-Friedberg and Seltzer juvenile garbage. It's frustrating to watch. My guess is there were just too many chefs in the kitchen, either right off the bat or via studio-mandated rewrites and reshoots.

What do you mean by ZAZ?

I mean, yeah it's a terrible movie and I think most people readily acknowledge that, but it's the fun kind of terrible. Nobody actually likes that movie unironically...right?

You'd be surprised... Some seem to actually like it quite a lot. And since it's gift-wrapped in anti-soviet and over-nationalistic story-telling, it most likely does attract some overly patriotic and uneducated folks (that's a combination, btw. I'm not saying every nationalist is a dick, here. K?)

Yup. You're not alone.

Thanks!

At 3/18/14 06:21 PM, Profanity wrote:
At 3/18/14 05:20 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Harodl & Kumar Go to White Castle (Dir.: Danny Leiner, 2004)
Are you retarded?

I'm happy I hurt your feelings.

Wow, you have no appreciation for genres outside your little peanut gallery.

I made a list about stuff I don't like, not stuff I actually like. So you can't just pretend to know what I like... Or maybe you can since you are apparently taking this so personal.

Fuck you.

What a masterpiece, right?

You need to calm the fuck down and take your pills. Take a little walk outside. Or maybe you just need to actually explain why you like these movies, since this is still a BBS. Which is a place, if you need the reminder, that was designed for people to share and discuss opinions. I knew by making that list that some people would disagree with me. Now suck it up and try using less insults and more words that actually carry meaningful ideas.

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-03-18 20:25:57

I thoroughly enjoyed The Fifth Element and Pineapple Express. You're certainly correct about Knowing, at least.

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-03-18 20:36:47

I think you're cool people, Duff, but your opinions on movies are bad. The Expendables and the Fifth Element fucking rock, and Pineapple Express, Harold and Kumar, and Goldmember are pretty damn funny. Dead Snow, the Hills Have Eyes, and 28 Weeks Later are pretty decent, too.

At 3/18/14 05:22 PM, GIacier wrote: Why am I not surprised Alien Resurrection and Terminator 3 is on here. Just because you're a commoner doesn't mean science fiction classics are poor movies.

lol Both of those movies are fucking terrible.

At 3/18/14 05:37 PM, GIacier wrote:
At 3/18/14 05:27 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
These are there exactly because Alien, Aliens, Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgement Day are actual classics, and that these sequels are stains on their legacy. I gave these movies respectively the scores of 9/10, 7/10, 7/10 and 8/10.
Says whom?

It's becoming transparent that you really don't, and you're cherry picking the genre. You feel the need (like many internet users) to express to everyone that you do not like something. It's OK if you don't like it.

But, to honestly say that you like Alien but don't like Alien Resurrection does not make logical sense and there is a motive behind it.

lol Seriously, shut up, Terminator 3 and Alien Resurrection were terrible.

At 3/18/14 05:57 PM, Cereal wrote: Everything by Christopher Nolan

EEEEDGE!

At 3/18/14 06:04 PM, GIacier wrote:
At 3/18/14 05:47 PM, Natick wrote:
lmao, what in the hell

resurrection is cool when you're 13 but then you watch it again years later and realize how inconsistent it is
Who cares? It's a movie, it's not supposed to be perfect. It's for entertainment.

how does it not make sense to dislike a particular entry in a series
It's like saying you like Bulbasaur but don't like Squirtle, you either like pokemon or you don't.

No, it's like saying you like great classic sci-fi movies but don't like their terrible, terrible sequels.

Stop huffing paint, kid.

At 3/18/14 06:22 PM, GIacier wrote:
At 3/18/14 06:11 PM, Oolaph wrote:
At 3/18/14 06:04 PM, GIacier wrote: Who cares? It's a movie, it's not supposed to be perfect. It's for entertainment.
Just because something is made for the purpose of entertainment doesn't mean everyone is required to be entertained by it.
No shit Shirlock. Thank you OP and friends for shouting on the rooftops for all the universe to hear that you are not entertained by it. We all appreciate your negative opinion and you should probably refrain from watching Sci Fi in the future and stick to Comedy and Action Films.

Why don't you come over here and suck a fart out of my ass?

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-03-18 20:42:22

At 3/18/14 08:19 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Or maybe you just need to actually explain why you like these movies, since this is still a BBS. Which is a place, if you need the reminder, that was designed for people to share and discuss opinions.

How could you not? Oh, right, you're a white. Harold and Kumar go to White Castle explores the reality of two Asian Americans living in a bubble of white privilege and coping with the realities of racism in white dominated society. Did you think White Castle was literally a fast food munchies tour?

The Expendables is an absurd parody of the action genre that uses the exact same actors who launched the genre.

The Girl Next Door is a coming of age fantasy about privileged whites getting everything they wanted and still managing to fuck it up.

The Fifth Elenent is just a great movie all around. Maybe you should explain why your childhood abuse caused you to hate good things.

I knew by making that list that some people would disagree with me.

No, you knew that by peppering your list with summer blockbusters like The Fifth Element you would get a few replies.

Now suck it up and try using less insults and more words that actually carry meaningful ideas.

Be less of a shitfuck and you won't get called a shitfuck.

Just an 02er.

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-03-18 20:43:09

Hitler was Austrian.....just saying.

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-03-18 20:45:16

At 3/18/14 08:43 PM, KillerSkull wrote:

Ohhhh like that Hugh Jackman guy. Got ya.

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-03-18 20:49:50

At 3/18/14 08:39 PM, GIacier wrote:
At 3/18/14 08:19 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
I don't like Ishtar.
No, you all do not like Dustin Hoffman movies, you wouldn't know what Dustin Hoffman movies meant if it hit you square in the face.

Also stop eating glue.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-03-18 20:50:10

At 3/18/14 08:45 PM, Pop-Tart wrote:
At 3/18/14 08:43 PM, KillerSkull wrote:
Ohhhh like that Hugh Jackman guy. Got ya.

No, Austrian like Steve Irwin. Don't confuse it with Australia where Hitler and Arnold Schwarzenegger are from.

I hope my sig dosen't come out distorted

BBS Signature

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-03-18 21:07:19

At 3/18/14 08:06 PM, Profanity wrote: Fifth Element is a great film. How dare he criticize movies that were made for a different audience. I don't go around rating Cinderella or The Adventurers Down Under low because I don't enjoy kid's flicks.

I actually like sci-fi/action movies. And I'm judging the Fifth Element with criteria I believe to be fit for this specific analysis. You need to actually discuss the movies instead of trying to come up with a reason as to why I'd be wrong to express myself on these movies.

At 3/18/14 08:36 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: I think you're cool people, Duff, but your opinions on movies are bad. The Expendables and the Fifth Element fucking rock, and Pineapple Express, Harold and Kumar, and Goldmember are pretty damn funny. Dead Snow, the Hills Have Eyes, and 28 Weeks Later are pretty decent, too.

That's definitely not what you said when I named my favorite movies in that other thread. You seem to fall back on this argument whenever I start naming things I don't like and that you do like :P Come on brother, we are better than this!

At 3/18/14 05:57 PM, Cereal wrote: Everything by Christopher Nolan
EEEEDGE!

Memento and Inception were great movies :)

No, it's like saying you like great classic sci-fi movies but don't like their terrible, terrible sequels.

This.

At 3/18/14 08:25 PM, Jester wrote: I thoroughly enjoyed The Fifth Element and Pineapple Express. You're certainly correct about Knowing, at least.

When I give 3 stars, it's still better then 1 and 2. But I'm sorry, I can't enjoy anything Seth Rodgen does. There is good comedy, and there is this guy... And I mean, I know it's cool to write accessible humor, and stuff that will appeal to a large audience, but his stuff is simplistic and moronic sex, poop, drugs stuff. I can't enjoy this stuff. I'm drawing the line there.

At 3/18/14 08:42 PM, Profanity wrote: How could you not? Oh, right, you're a white. Harold and Kumar go to White Castle explores the reality of two Asian Americans living in a bubble of white privilege and coping with the realities of racism in white dominated society. Did you think White Castle was literally a fast food munchies tour?

I was expecting the Sekhem argument to come for Norbit, but not for Harold and Kumar, though. I'm surprised... but still disappointed. You still can't come up with an argument that won't just discriminate me, instead of actually talking about the actual subject. It's actually racist to assume that someone who's white can't be sensible to other ethnic group realities. Fuck you.

I'm not buying this argument, though. This movie is a slapstick crap, and if there is any kind of socially conscious content to this movie, it's drowned under misogynistic crap and crappy 2000's slapstick rehashed crap.

There are quite a few good movies that explore social issues related to ethnicity and racism. I'm thinking American History X, Life Is Beautiful (I think the Holocaust counts...), The Green Mile, Slumdog Millionaire, Hotel Rwanda, The Life Of David Gale, Incendies, Le vieil homme et l'enfant, Intouchables.

The Expendables is an absurd parody of the action genre that uses the exact same actors who launched the genre.

Directed by Sylvester Stallone.... I think you are giving too much credit to the guy. It's just a mish mash of every cliché of the genre, but most likely not in the form of a parody. And if it was indeed a parody, how would it be legitimate to milk it so much by making two sequels?

It doesn't have the tone of a parody, really. The audience to these movies is the same as to those who consume other action movies of the genre.

The Girl Next Door is a coming of age fantasy about privileged whites getting everything they wanted and still managing to fuck it up.

The guy who directed this movie also directed The Animal with Rob Schneider. Can you also come up with some kind of deep analysis of The Animal? The Girl Next Door is pretty much just a boring movie involving bad acting, about kids getting in "soooo freaky" adventures and yes, fucking up their life. But I don't think there is much depth to it.

The Fifth Elenent is just a great movie all around. Maybe you should explain why your childhood abuse caused you to hate good things.

I sometimes wonder how dumb people can get. Thanks for providing me precious info on stupidity and pseudo-intellectual delusions

No, you knew that by peppering your list with summer blockbusters like The Fifth Element you would get a few replies.

Gary Oldman's characters. Nuff said.

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-03-18 21:10:41

At 3/18/14 09:07 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: I'm not buying this argument, though. This movie is a slapstick crap, and if there is any kind of socially conscious content to this movie, it's drowned under misogynistic crap and crappy 2000's slapstick rehashed crap.

Just realized how often I used the word "crap" when talking about Harold & Kumar. Pretty much sums up how I feel about this movie.