00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RunicPixels just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top Worst Movies

5,372 Views | 122 Replies

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-04-08 00:43:13

At 4/8/14 12:21 AM, Natick wrote: but i'm willing to guess that one of the ten commandments of good screenwriting is to never drown your audience in exposition without balancing out any emotional expression from the characters

i.e. "Show, don't tell."

here's a drinking game: take a shot every time one of the characters in that film says anything along the lines of "i feel..."

Yeah that kind of thing is just the worst.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-04-10 00:35:52

At 4/8/14 12:43 AM, Dr-Worm wrote:
At 4/8/14 12:21 AM, Natick wrote: here's a drinking game: take a shot every time one of the characters in that film says anything along the lines of "i feel..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBhR4QcBtE

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Top Worst Movies 2014-04-10 00:41:39

At 4/10/14 12:35 AM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 4/8/14 12:43 AM, Dr-Worm wrote:
At 4/8/14 12:21 AM, Natick wrote: here's a drinking game: take a shot every time one of the characters in that film says anything along the lines of "i feel..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBhR4QcBtE

actually, i was getting at the sheer lack of how many times they even bring up feelings and just keep explaining the lore, WHICH IS COMPLETELY REDUNDANT BECAUSE THE FANS ALREADY KNEW ABOUT MOST OF THIS STUFF AFTER WATCHING AN ENTIRE SHOW, SHYAMAYLAN.

sorry for that outburst, i'm still just amazed at how disastrous that script is. funny clip though.

When ever you feel powerless, just remember this.

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: O Lucky Man!

BBS Signature