00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GingaSnappd just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The unpopular opinion thread

35,209 Views | 528 Replies

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2014-09-06 01:53:48

F169 is the best forum on the internet.

F169

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2014-09-06 05:44:10

I believe in God, the Father Almighty, maker of Heaven and Earth.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2014-09-06 06:16:59

I wish Britain won the Revolutionary War.

You must either conquer and rule or serve and lose, suffer or triumph, be the anvil or the hammer

- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe, German writer and polymath

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2014-09-06 09:21:07

being edgy doesn't make you controversial or correct, you just seem boring.

tumblr is a decent website.

sexism is very comparable to racism and (hopefully) in the future will be frowned upon like racism.

art makes your quality of life better.

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2014-09-06 10:49:16

At 9/6/14 09:21 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: being edgy doesn't make you controversial or correct, you just seem boring.

this is an unpopular opinion because 93% of the internet does this

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2014-09-09 01:27:42

Next Gen Consoles are an absolute waste of money

I hate Kubrick films

I don't like using Kraft Singles on a grilled cheese

Newgrounds has the slowest response to current events

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2014-09-09 01:46:04

Ray Rice is the victim. Feminazis are bringing him down.

GoryBlizzard is not a disgusting slob who faps in women's bathrooms. Hes a cool guy who has valid points.

ok I can't do this witha straight face.

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2014-09-09 02:48:43

the idea of every work of art always requiring political or social connotations sounds fucking horrific and makes me want to chew glass shards

oldboy is kind of meh (great fight scene, twist ending isn't that much of a surprise and presents a gaping hole in the story imo)

When ever you feel powerless, just remember this.

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: O Lucky Man!

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2014-09-09 03:42:06

The Native Americans should have just killed all the Europeans who came over. Then Europeans would just shrug it off as people falling off the edge of the world if no one ever came back and eventually stop sending explorers and the natives wouldn't have been slaughtered and could have kept their land and way of life.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2014-09-09 10:00:12

The old "My Little Pony" was way better than the current one.

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2014-09-10 00:00:01

Novels based in Warhammer 40,000 should be required reading material in every school or at least in every school library, and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure {2012 adaptation} should also be aired on TV and in schools as well, and while we're at it, put in the manga series in schools as well.

I honestly think that Grand Funk Railroad is a pretty good band.

Northern Alaska should be a giant prison where we put heinous criminals in a place where we let them do what they want as long as they don't try to escape, like Arkham City.

Also, all those folks who are politically edgy just because you're an angry spoiled little git who thinks that anarchy/communism is cool should be beaten in public and should fuck off.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2014-09-10 00:06:48

At 9/9/14 01:27 AM, Boomstick wrote: I hate Kubrick films

wat

I don't like using Kraft Singles on a grilled cheese

WAT

At 9/9/14 02:48 AM, Natick wrote: oldboy is kind of meh

WAT

At 9/9/14 01:24 AM, SentForMe wrote: I hate men's sleeveless undershirts. It's one thing to wear this kind of shirt at the beach, but when you're making a sandwich I don't want all your armpit hair getting all over my food. They're ill fitting and unattractive on just about anyone. Also, it's made out of this see-through underwear like material so I wind up seeing way more of your chest than I bargained far.

Wait, you went to an eating establishment where a server was wearing a wifebeater?

At 9/9/14 03:42 AM, NeonSpider wrote: The Native Americans should have just killed all the Europeans who came over. Then Europeans would just shrug it off as people falling off the edge of the world

lol No they wouldn't because none of them believed the world was flat.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2014-09-10 02:35:37

The Kitty Krew is the best crew ever to spawn Newgrounds. We spammed for your lulzs... and others to tick you off. :3

We seriously had a few handsome fellows in the group too. No lie.

Sexy Yes? I would think so :3

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2014-09-10 17:13:34

"ISIS" is bullshit and I don't see why anyone even cares or is paying attention to it

"who are you to decide what is right and wrong? where do you draw that line?"

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2014-09-10 17:36:49

At 8/26/14 12:57 PM, Captain-Slugworth wrote: I actually enjoyed Tony Hawk's American Wasteland

wait who the fuck are these people who didn't enjoy the game? *pulls out shotgun*

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2014-09-10 18:09:30

At 9/10/14 12:06 AM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 9/9/14 02:48 AM, Natick wrote: oldboy is kind of meh
WAT

sorry, mang

i have a hard time buying that a man spends 15 years in solitary confinement, eventually writes down a list of all the people who have had good reason to put him there and doesn't realize, "oh yeah, there was that one time when i spied on that incest couple in boarding school and spread a rumor about their incestuous relationship, resulting in the sister committing suicide". i'd think that shit would stand out for the rest of someone's life and wouldn't suddenly be remembered just a few days after being released

also, the forced-incestuous relationship twist ending was spoiled for me a long time before i saw it, which made the viewing experience about as fresh and enjoyable as when i saw the usual suspects

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: O Lucky Man!

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2014-09-10 18:18:52

At 9/10/14 06:09 PM, Natick wrote: also, the forced-incestuous relationship twist ending was spoiled for me a long time before i saw it, which made the viewing experience about as fresh and enjoyable as when i saw the usual suspects

The Usual Suspects was spoiled for me beforehand also, but I still liked it a lot. Fair enough I guess about him not figuring it out, but I didn't know about the ending before I saw it.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2014-09-10 18:22:39

american football is more intersting that international football (soccer), and I don't even like sports

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2014-09-10 18:50:54

football's name doesn't even make sense. it should be called pigskin or American rugby

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2014-09-10 18:59:46

At 9/10/14 06:56 PM, WahyahRanger wrote:
At 9/10/14 06:50 PM, xXSp1cyN1njaXx wrote: football's name doesn't even make sense. it should be called pigskin or American rugby
Or the name England has for it already; handegg?

exactly

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2014-09-10 19:02:12

At 9/10/14 06:56 PM, WahyahRanger wrote:
At 9/10/14 06:50 PM, xXSp1cyN1njaXx wrote: football's name doesn't even make sense. it should be called pigskin or American rugby
Or the name England has for it already; handegg?

it does kinda make sense because of the shape of the ball but it's too laughable and silly

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2014-09-10 19:19:07

At 9/10/14 07:12 PM, WahyahRanger wrote:
At 9/10/14 07:02 PM, xXSp1cyN1njaXx wrote: it does kinda make sense because of the shape of the ball but it's too laughable and silly
Implying the sport should be taken seriously.

boxings ok I guess, ufc however is boring and meh, and shots were fired....

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2014-09-10 19:43:58

At 9/10/14 06:22 PM, thespazicat wrote: american football is more intersting that international football (soccer), and I don't even like sports

oh really

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2014-09-26 00:51:13

I'm the greatest person who ever lived.

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2014-09-26 00:53:09

At 9/26/14 12:51 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: I'm the greatest person who ever lived.

think again

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2014-09-26 02:31:03

At 9/26/14 12:51 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: I'm the greatest person who ever lived.

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2014-09-26 02:37:36

Guardians of the Galaxy is an overrated rose colored glasses movie

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2014-09-26 04:20:33

Plants are sentient!

Oh wait... turns out that's a popular opinion.

Voice of Pipistrella in Pit People, Riley from Zonestream. Voice of Lily, Aurora and Lenora in Everwing

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2014-09-26 04:59:33

It's "the Unpopular Opinion Thread" not "Lies that only you believe."

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

I think we should love one another.

First edit :D

BORN IS THE FANTASY!+++ REGISTER HERE!+++ LOG IN+++ FORUM(CLASSIC VIEW)

BBS Signature