00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DoctorSpectre just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The unpopular opinion thread

35,034 Views | 528 Replies

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2015-02-25 10:22:47

Humanity is millions of years old and has gone through several cataclysms that have brought us to our near demise. Entities have lived and waged war in space using us as slaves and genetic guinea pigs the entire time.

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2015-02-25 12:32:11

Birdman isn't overrated, and you're just desperately trying to fit in if you force on me that it is.

Double standard much

*sigh*

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2015-02-25 17:30:48

fat people are fucking gross

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2015-02-25 17:42:11

I don't hate Rochelle from l4d2

I don't how Zoey is any less generic

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2015-02-25 17:44:14

Catholic priests don't diddly young boys' dongers.

Ha. Just kidding. Nobody could believe that.

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2015-02-27 13:46:14

I don't like this thread at all. It justifies the unjustifiable, and only impedes our abilities to reason with one another on a logical level. You are all fools to think that we can flame together.

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2015-02-28 15:24:18

harmony korine is an insufferable hack and most people only pretend to enjoy his empty, wannabe-euroschlock, self-obsessed exhibits mistaken for films

i have tried for years to get into that man's work and i just find his films to be irritating. the only worth i find in them is a reminder of "oh yeah, so that's what people hate in arthouse or avant-garde"

When ever you feel powerless, just remember this.

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: O Lucky Man!

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2015-02-28 16:07:03

At 2/28/15 03:30 PM, 24901miles wrote: I take it you didn't see Spring Breakers as a beautiful tribute of the decay of innocence?

the last thing in the world i want to watch is a 94 minute-long dubstep music video with free publicity from it's cast of former disney singers and rappers pretending to be deep

anyway, i brought him up because i heard the indie club on campus was going to show whiplash (which i've been craving to see again like nothing else) but that got moved to the week after this upcoming tuesday when they will be showing gummo, the only film i have tried to watch on 3 separate occasions and have never been able to get past the first 30 minutes

maybe my views of it will change in another decade but i'm not counting on it

When ever you feel powerless, just remember this.

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: O Lucky Man!

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2015-02-28 19:55:31

We should kill bad people and irresponsibly stupid people, and if we can't kill them, we should at least sterilize them.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2015-02-28 20:18:12

The viewpoint is a point to view, my point is the 14th, see the flowing reality, recognize it as universal, the concept is not obfuscated, the truth is not complicated, the veil of mystery has dissipated, PAST TENSE, we are free to choose and reign, we are free to face the consequences, so yet we are shackled, understand it all, the plunopians see past the façade, we understand the blotched expression, accept the changing standard, dynamically we are revolutionizing every principle

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2015-02-28 20:18:15

Narwhals is the worst flash and the worst song. It's not even ironically enjoyable. It's not so bad it's good. It's so bad it's worse.

At 6/24/15 11:11 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:

: CorpseGrinder is the Undertaker of the Portal.

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2015-03-01 09:18:32

Hitler restored GER and made it into a superpower, a shitload of the 'fact's around the holocaust are falsified, jews really are bad news, 9/11 was an inside job, USA is shit hyper-capitalist monopolistic zionist overload bullshit, etc

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2015-03-02 11:03:18

FEV is the next stage in human evolution.

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2015-10-23 06:23:42

The world would be a better place if Adolf Hitler still exist.

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2015-10-23 11:21:15

I should be respected more by users who don't appreciate me.

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2015-10-23 12:19:44

Stupidity should be punishable by death.

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2015-10-23 14:44:22

All American children/adults should be forcibly put on birth control until the age of 25.
Any child/adult to be found born to someone under the age of 25 will be exterminated.

People overreact to pedophilia and they should not all be murdered.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2015-10-24 05:07:03

People should regret nothing.

BBS Signature