00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MssLibitina just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Spain or Mexico

4,486 Views | 88 Replies

Spain or Mexico 2013-06-17 16:46:18

What country would you rather live in?

Both countries are slightly similar. For the obvious reasons, both countries are Spanish-speaking, and Mexico is vastly influenced by Spanish culture. Mexico and Spain are also the two most populated Spanish-speaking countries in the world. Mexico has 114 million people, while Spain has 47 million people. The third largest is Colombia, with a population of 45 million, and the fourth largest is Argentina with 42 million.

Spain and Mexico both are known for their vibrant cities and nightlife filled with pizzazz.

Spanish food is very complex and delicious, and there is a very popular restaurant here in the U.S. that serves authentic Spanish cuisine.

So, Spain, Mexico. Which one would you rather dwell in? And why?

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-17 16:47:41

Aren't they the same thing?

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-17 16:53:56

Why travel all the way to Spain when you can just go to Mexico, and why travel all the way to Mexico when you can just go to Los Angeles

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-17 16:55:59

At 6/17/13 04:53 PM, koopahermit wrote: Why travel all the way to Spain when you can just go to Mexico, and why travel all the way to Mexico when you can just go to Los Angeles

Los Angeles is in the US. Los Angeles is a city and Mexico is a country. Being in Cancun or Mexico City is totally different than being in LA. I don't see the connection between LA and Mexico and Spain.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-17 17:06:59

Why would anyone rather live in spain than mexico?

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-17 17:08:36

At 6/17/13 04:46 PM, BigFatKid wrote:
Spain and Mexico both are known for their vibrant cities and nightlife filled with pizzazz.

If by pizzazz you mean drug cartels

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-17 17:08:52

At 6/17/13 05:06 PM, BumFodder wrote: Why would anyone rather live in spain than mexico?

I mean mexico than spain

spain is like 100x better

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-17 17:09:25

spain because this

Spain or Mexico

When ever you feel powerless, just remember this.

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: O Lucky Man!

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-17 17:23:20

At 6/17/13 05:08 PM, BumFodder wrote:
At 6/17/13 05:06 PM, BumFodder wrote: Why would anyone rather live in spain than mexico?
I mean mexico than spain

spain is like 100x better

Well it is true Mexico is considered a developing country when Spain is a developed country.

Spain has a homicide rate of 1 per 100,000 people, while Mexico has a homicide rate of 22 per 100,000 people. So you're 22 times more likely to get shot or stabbed to death in Mexico than Spain.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-17 17:52:22

Spain because I could travel to OTHER European countries if I wanted to by car and I wouldn't have to worry as much about cartels and shit.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-17 18:36:57

Definitely Spain. My Dad was born there, and adopted by my Grandma when he was 3. When ever I tell people that I'm mostly Spanish, they don't believe me. I don't look Spanish at all. My skin is white as fuck, and I have light brown hair, while my Dad looks like a full-on spick.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-17 18:56:12

At 6/17/13 06:00 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 6/17/13 04:47 PM, FlakJaketPro wrote: Aren't they the same thing?
lol

Why does this generation not know what the world looks like

Youve circled atleast 5 extra countries when you did mexico lol

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-17 19:02:12

At 6/17/13 06:56 PM, BumFodder wrote:
At 6/17/13 06:00 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 6/17/13 04:47 PM, FlakJaketPro wrote: Aren't they the same thing?
lol

Why does this generation not know what the world looks like
Youve circled atleast 5 extra countries when you did mexico lol

& Andorra, Portugal...Gibraltar

Would hate to live in either

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-17 19:02:27

Because they don't want to be killed by drug cartels.

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-17 19:10:25

At 6/17/13 07:02 PM, KillerSkull wrote:
Because they don't want to be killed by drug cartels.

If you read his next post, it was a mistake and he meant that "why would anyone choose Mexico over Spain"

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-17 19:13:05

I've been to both countries.

Spain is much nicer.

/thread

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-17 19:25:41

Spain, duh

私のちんちん

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-17 22:47:44

Tenochtitlan.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-17 22:51:27

Fucking Spain all the way. Mexico has drug cartels raping society.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-18 00:19:39

Well one country is broke, the other over-run by drug cartels.

I think I'll go with broke, I know it better than drug cartels.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-18 00:23:25

Spain. You can't compare Mexico to a high living standard country.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-18 01:29:48

At 6/17/13 04:46 PM, BigFatKid wrote: What country would you rather live in?

Both countries are slightly similar. For the obvious reasons, both countries are Spanish-speaking, and Mexico is vastly influenced by Spanish culture. Mexico and Spain are also the two most populated Spanish-speaking countries in the world. Mexico has 114 million people, while Spain has 47 million people. The third largest is Colombia, with a population of 45 million, and the fourth largest is Argentina with 42 million.

argentina has more than 50million, the official census is tampered

mexicans are ugly and dirty, and spanish stupids and speak wrong

Spanish food is very complex and delicious, and there is a very popular restaurant here in the U.S. that serves authentic Spanish cuisine.

paella smells like shit

So, Spain, Mexico. Which one would you rather dwell in? And why?

maybe its the language and/or the culture, but all spanish speaking countries are nowere i would like to live in

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-18 02:12:29

So far the results are:

Spain: 10
Mexico: 1

My vote is for Spain, so included it in there. Spain is winning!

There were also two or three comments that were disparaging towards Mexico, but they didn't really show much opinion of Spain, so I didn't include them for Spain.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-18 10:04:03

Spain.

And for those who never studied geography etc, Spain is in Europe. Next to France and Portugal. :)

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-18 10:35:11

Spain, mostly because i already live here, but i would go somewhere else, the country is developed and all but as someone already said, it is broken, the government is stupid and corrupt so we are living with very high taxes, prices etc...
Also, people tend to think we look like mexicans or other latino races, but that's not true, most of the people here is white...

At 6/18/13 01:29 AM, kakalxlax wrote: mexicans are ugly and dirty, and spanish stupids and speak wrong

What makes you think we are all stupid? And speak wrong? Speak spanish yourself and we'll see who speaks wrong...

My tumblr yo.

My art thread.

If anyone wanna be drawing pals, add me on discord fam "daker#3361"

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-18 12:35:51

At 6/18/13 01:29 AM, kakalxlax wrote: mexicans are ugly and dirty, and spanish stupids and speak wrong
What makes you think we are all stupid?

experience, and experiences i heard of

And speak wrong?

i heard you speak

Speak spanish yourself and we'll see who speaks wrong...

wanna bet?

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-18 12:38:31

Mexico is filled with corruption, so Spain for me. No one wants to live in Mexico, because that is why Mexicans always try to sneak over the Border.

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-18 12:48:32

At 6/17/13 06:57 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 6/17/13 06:56 PM, BumFodder wrote: Youve circled atleast 5 extra countries when you did mexico lol
It's hard to be accurate when you're using a mouse pad

Still, mexico fills most of the circle

and you circled portugal when you circled spain.

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-18 12:56:02

Mexico. Because I'm studying Spanish and want my accent to still be heavily influenced by Latin America.

Voice of Pipistrella in Pit People, Riley from Zonestream. Voice of Lily, Aurora and Lenora in Everwing

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-18 13:33:45

At 6/17/13 06:36 PM, Jeffyx wrote: Definitely Spain. My Dad was born there, and adopted by my Grandma when he was 3. When ever I tell people that I'm mostly Spanish, they don't believe me. I don't look Spanish at all. My skin is white as fuck, and I have light brown hair, while my Dad looks like a full-on spick.

You do know, that Spaniards are "white people" right? That's why most Mexicans like me have a lot of white in their blood. Hispanic is an ethnicity not a race.
I'm Mexican and I'm white, with colored eyes. and straight brown hair. When people picture "Latino" they picture a brown guy with black eyes, and black coarse greasy hair, or thick hair. People in Mexico know that not all Mexicans are like that.

Anyways, Both nation's economy are shit, Spain looks a bit better, but even I, who knows Spanish well, would have a bit of trouble communicating with them. Mexico is my home, got family in there, but it's full of cartels in the northside of Mexico, but not much where I live. Mexico's not really a shitty ass looking country, it depends which part of Mexico there is. My town is probably one of the smallest ones, and it doesn't look bad at all.

This is my badly made signature.

BBS Signature