00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Avrram just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Spain or Mexico

4,494 Views | 88 Replies

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-20 00:30:03

At 6/20/13 12:22 AM, Sekhem wrote:
Well Texas was Mexican land.
and thanks to my ancestors it's now OUR land

Texas sucks though.

One exception, Austin.

Even though I've never been there and maybe I might like it if I went but it just doesn't sound appealing. Then again I do like farms and open space so I wouldn't mind having that around. It's just that it's too damn hot there and it seems like it's intolerant of certain types of people. Also, too flat.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-20 00:51:52

At 6/20/13 12:42 AM, Sekhem wrote:
At 6/20/13 12:30 AM, BigFatKid wrote: Even though I've never been there
let me stop you there

Have you been to Europe then? Is it really as musty as you say?

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-20 00:52:59

At 6/20/13 12:13 AM, Sekhem wrote: mexico so i can just go back to texas easily

who the fuck wants to visit musty ass europe

A very large amount of people.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-20 00:56:44

At 6/20/13 12:52 AM, Sense-Offender wrote:

I can attest to that. France I believe is the most visited country in the world.

I mean honestly. In Europe, there is the Eiffel Tower, the Rome Colosseum, the Big Ben in England, the London Bridge, the Mont-St-Michel church in France, the Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany. Those are just the landmarks.

London, Paris, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Nice, France. I'd imagine those to be wonderful cities to live.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-20 01:11:44

At 6/20/13 01:02 AM, Sekhem wrote: why

Answer my question, Texas boy.

Have you been to Europe?

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-20 01:21:15

Spain better food, soccer team and cars.

been to mexico its fucking horrible.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-20 01:22:54

At 6/20/13 01:21 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: Spain better food, soccer team and cars.

At least Mexico has many friendly people and hot women. Not saying all or most of them are, but a lot are.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-20 01:26:55

At 6/20/13 01:22 AM, BigFatKid wrote:
At 6/20/13 01:21 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: Spain better food, soccer team and cars.

At least Mexico has many friendly people and hot women. Not saying all or most of them are, but a lot are.

meh, I been to both and I would have to give it to spain for hot women and friendly people, also in spain you don't have to be worried about being kidnapped by Cartels or corrupt police.

the only real good thing is shit in mexico is cheap besides that nothing really..

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-20 01:42:24

At 6/20/13 01:02 AM, Sekhem wrote:
At 6/20/13 12:52 AM, Sense-Offender wrote:

why

Seriously? You must be joking.

At 6/20/13 01:21 AM, Shauna wrote: Norway.

I'd love to go to Sweden and Norway. And the Netherlands, Italy, China, and Japan. I hope someday I'll get to go to Belize. A friend of mine was born there and he said he might be able to fly us down there some day.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-20 01:47:37

At 6/20/13 01:42 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: I'd love to go to Sweden and Norway. And the Netherlands, Italy, China, and Japan. I hope someday I'll get to go to Belize. A friend of mine was born there and he said he might be able to fly us down there some day.

Belize isn't to bad you should see the reefs and Mayan Ruins and forest its awesome I went there once when I went on a cruise with my family in the Caribbean.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-20 01:48:10

At 6/20/13 01:42 AM, Sense-Offender wrote:
I'd love to go to Sweden and Norway. And the Netherlands, Italy, China, and Japan. I hope someday I'll get to go to Belize. A friend of mine was born there and he said he might be able to fly us down there some day.

I've been to China. I thought Shanghai and the Great Wall were cool. Other than that, I wouldn't really bother going anywhere else. A lot of the country is too overcrowded, polluted, and hectic. Hong Kong is cool but it's not mainland.

I'd love to visit Japan too. Another great Asian hot spot would be Singapore, where my cousin lives. Also maybe South Korea.

I have cousins in Sweden, and I hear it sounds awesome there. Scandinavian culture has always interested me and it seems so orderly and clean there. Also, lots of metal comes from there.

I've always wanted to go to Belize. It seems like such a unique country with so many different cultures packed into one little country. I also like tropical environments.

But yeah I want to visit pretty much everywhere

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-20 01:51:10

At 6/20/13 01:47 AM, Sekhem wrote:
At 6/20/13 01:11 AM, BigFatKid wrote: Have you been to Europe?
yeah, i've been to italy

and very briefly in france

Were Italy and France really that musty/bad/crappy/etc?

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-20 01:52:41

At 6/20/13 01:47 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: Belize isn't to bad you should see the reefs and Mayan Ruins and forest its awesome I went there once when I went on a cruise with my family in the Caribbean.

That sounds awesome. As with visiting any place, I'd also be excited to try the food. I hear they eat a lot of seafood there.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-20 01:54:53

At 6/20/13 01:52 AM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 6/20/13 01:47 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: Belize isn't to bad you should see the reefs and Mayan Ruins and forest its awesome I went there once when I went on a cruise with my family in the Caribbean.
That sounds awesome. As with visiting any place, I'd also be excited to try the food. I hear they eat a lot of seafood there.

Belize also isn't too far away from Costa Rica. That would also be another great place to stop at. Lots of jungles, lots of great food, lots of flavor.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-20 01:59:16

At 6/20/13 01:55 AM, Sekhem wrote: nah, but i couldn't see myself going there of my own volition (i went to europe with my grandmother and sister - not my choice)

maybe jinjoo will drag me out to caen to see her sister, but i hope not

Aren't your roots in Western Europe?

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-20 02:21:34

At 6/20/13 02:03 AM, Sekhem wrote: northern ireland/scotland, but my family has been in the u.s. since the early 1800s

Well Sekky, you should visit Northern Ireland or Scotland someday. However I've heard some people say both places suck, from people who've been there and even one person I know who is originally from there who said it's shit.

The weather and drunk people makes him dislike it. A lot.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-20 02:26:00

At 6/20/13 01:48 AM, BigFatKid wrote:
At 6/20/13 01:42 AM, Sense-Offender wrote:
I've been to China. I thought Shanghai and the Great Wall were cool. Other than that, I wouldn't really bother going anywhere else. A lot of the country is too overcrowded, polluted, and hectic. Hong Kong is cool but it's not mainland.

I hear Beijing is also neat. Plus, there's the Forbidden City, the terracotta warriors, the Li River, the palaces and temples/monasteries, and as with most countries you'd visit, museums. And I also want to try the fried seahorse and scorpion they have on skewers for a couple bucks.

I have cousins in Sweden, and I hear it sounds awesome there. Scandinavian culture has always interested me and it seems so orderly and clean there.

I don't have any known relatives living there, but my mom's grandparents were from there. We don't know much about their family history. It seems people couldn't get much info out of grandma Agda.

Also, lots of metal comes from there.

Hell yeah. Norway, too. Some of the best metal comes from there.

But yeah I want to visit pretty much everywhere

Hah, me too.

At 6/20/13 01:50 AM, Shauna wrote: The only strange part about what you just said is that all those places are on my To do list in almost exact order.

It probably wouldn't be that order for me, honestly. I think my first pick would be either Japan or the Netherlands.

There's only one more place added you didn't mention and that's Finland.

Finland would be cool, too. Get to eat some moose and grouse. :P

And maybe Iceland. If I ever went there, I'd be sure to get my subtitled copy of Hrafninn Flygur before going back home, and see if I can stomach fermented basking shark.

At 6/20/13 02:21 AM, BigFatKid wrote:
At 6/20/13 02:03 AM, Sekhem wrote: northern ireland/scotland, but my family has been in the u.s. since the early 1800s
Well Sekky, you should visit Northern Ireland or Scotland someday. However I've heard some people say both places suck, from people who've been there and even one person I know who is originally from there who said it's shit.

The weather and drunk people makes him dislike it. A lot.

My mom went to ireland a couple of years ago ('07, I think?) and she said it was great.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-20 02:28:32

At 6/20/13 02:26 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: I hear Beijing is also neat. Plus, there's the Forbidden City, the terracotta warriors, the Li River, the palaces and temples/monasteries, and as with most countries you'd visit, museums. And I also want to try the fried seahorse and scorpion they have on skewers for a couple bucks.

I've been to Beijing too and I liked visiting Tienanmen Square. I've never had fried seahorse though.

My mom went to ireland a couple of years ago ('07, I think?) and she said it was great.

I was actually talking about what the people said about Northern Ireland, I think. I think they said Ireland was much better than Northern Ireland, which is actually a part of the UK and not part of Ireland.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-20 02:32:34

At 6/20/13 02:30 AM, Sekhem wrote: i have no interest in visiting either place

i've read dubliners and that's close enough for me

I'd imagine Ireland would be a neat place to visit. However, too many drunk people and sluts. Jk.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-20 03:05:40

At 6/20/13 02:28 AM, BigFatKid wrote: I was actually talking about what the people said about Northern Ireland, I think. I think they said Ireland was much better than Northern Ireland, which is actually a part of the UK and not part of Ireland.

Oh, well, she went to Dublin, so yeah, not Northern Ireland.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-20 04:13:18

Spain. This team is very strong lineup.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-24 15:07:05

Results:
Spain: 21 (80.8%)
Mexico: 5 (19.2%)

So yeah, Spain is killin' it.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-24 15:42:37

Wth is the difference?

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-24 21:43:22

At 6/24/13 03:42 PM, ragnkinson wrote: Wth is the difference?

Is that a joke?

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-24 22:21:43

At 6/24/13 09:45 PM, Travis wrote: Spain.

Part of my family line hails from Spain

I hail from Spain, sir.

Ole.

Spain or Mexico

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-25 04:29:22

At 6/24/13 09:43 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 6/24/13 03:42 PM, ragnkinson wrote: Wth is the difference?
Is that a joke?

It was

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-25 10:54:38

I go to Spain all the time, so Spain. Plus, you can pretty much go everywhere in Spain, since there are many cities that are too dangerous to live in in Mexico.

That Scout is a Soldier!

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-25 15:31:37

At 6/24/13 09:45 PM, Travis wrote: Spain.

Part of my family line hails from Spain and Mexico is a shithole with the current drug war (even government is under the power of the cartels) and honestly I've never wanted to go to Mexico.

Besides, hotter senoritas in Spain.

Mexico does suck.

Except for Oaxaca. Oaxaca is cool. Also, Cancun and Cabo San Lucas are cool too.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-25 15:51:48

Mexico has some inspiring Mesoamerican architecture but Spain has plenty of nice architecture of its own and far more beautiful landscapes as well. Spain is the easy choice for me.

Also flamenco

It made more sense in my head.

BBS Signature