00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

graph-itewarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Spain or Mexico

4,493 Views | 88 Replies

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-18 13:35:18

At 6/17/13 06:36 PM, Jeffyx wrote: Definitely Spain. My Dad was born there, and adopted by my Grandma when he was 3. When ever I tell people that I'm mostly Spanish, they don't believe me. I don't look Spanish at all. My skin is white as fuck, and I have light brown hair, while my Dad looks like a full-on spick.

But Spanish are white people, what are you on about?

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-18 13:43:49

At 6/18/13 12:35 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
At 6/18/13 01:29 AM, kakalxlax wrote: mexicans are ugly and dirty, and spanish stupids and speak wrong
What makes you think we are all stupid?
experience, and experiences i heard of

And speak wrong?
i heard you speak

Speak spanish yourself and we'll see who speaks wrong...
wanna bet?

Lol it's funny because the average in Mexico shower 2 times a day (morning and night), and when I came here to the US, I met some oily greasy fucks who don't take showers every day. If anyone is speaking wrong is Mexico, Spanish use slang a lot less than Mexicans. Stupid? What American Highschool students are learning today, Mexican middle school students are learning it. One time I was doing algebra homework in my freshman year, and I told my friend that is in Mexico what problems I'm doing and he said people do that in 6th grade over there. And 6th grade is the last year of elementary in Mexico. Then you got people in American Junior(11th grade) year, which some people don't even know the layers of the atmosphere.

This is my badly made signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-18 13:44:12

I don't want to die from the water, or get shot for a pound of shit mexican weed some stupid mexican thinks I want cause I look at him funny. Spain has beautiful people too. Spain 1000000x

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-18 14:39:58

At 6/18/13 01:43 PM, GoodFang wrote:
Lol it's funny because the average in Mexico shower 2 times a day (morning and night)

i really, really doubt it and if its true (maybe you do, but surely not the average), it is with sewer water.

If anyone is speaking wrong is Mexico, Spanish use slang a lot less than Mexicans.

lol, they both do, and they both speak wrong. spanish more in the medieval way, and mexicans more like indians trying to leaanr the language wrong

Stupid?

ive met, and now people who have met both americans and spanish, and been both to america and spain. there is no comparison. even cashiers (selling train ticked which all cost the same) multiplied 2 even numbers and tried to charge us an odd (and prime) amount, for fuck sake, they even need instructions about how drink with a straw. i even know a couple of dudes (who speak spanish), they were in a museum speaking to each other and a spanish person came to them and asked (in spanish) "excuse me, which language are you speaking in, because i can understand you"... and those just out of many

Mexican middle school students are learning it. One time I was doing algebra homework in my freshman year, and I told my friend that is in Mexico what problems I'm doing and he said people do that in 6th grade over there. And 6th grade is the last year of elementary in Mexico.

you either went to a shitty school, or he was in an elite one.
p.d.: some countries dont use the "elementary-middle-high" school system, but use "primary-secondary" school one, and they dont always last the same (sometimes a part of the cycle is longer and the other shorter) but thats just bureaucracy and useless nomenclature

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-18 15:03:48

It's pretty evident that you have never actually gone to nor Mexico, or Spain. It's like you get those ideas from South Park lol.
People in Mexico shower with clean water, it's not a stinky polluted place compared to the US, their normal way of living is close to the US normal way of living. Indian? Medieval? Tell me examples of that, you don't hear many words that are related to Aztec, or Maya vocabulary . Who speaks Spanish right then? Guatemala, Peru, El Salvador? LOL. I actually go to an average highschool, it's not a rich kid school, but a good high school. My friend doesn't go to some elite school, it's like that in almost every school in Mexico. You know nothing of what you are talking about. I have never smelled such a nasty, and musty smell until I moved to the US, and sat next to some oily fucks that never heard of hygiene, and it wasn't just those people.

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-18 17:02:04

Spain, because it's in Europe and I could travel more quickly and easily to other European countries that I'd like to visit.

But I hate warm weather.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-18 17:15:07

At 6/18/13 03:03 PM, GoodFang wrote:
People in Mexico shower with clean water, it's not a stinky polluted place compared to the US, their normal way of living is close to the US normal way of living.

""Air pollution in Mexico City is a continuing concern for citizens, health experts, and environmentalists. [...] the United Nations named Mexico City "the most polluted city on the planet." [...] pollution was thought to cause 1,000 deaths and 35,000 hospitalizations per year.""

Indian? Medieval? Tell me examples of that

they way of talking, if you read what i was saying

Who speaks Spanish right then?

i could tell you, but i doubt that you would notice without knowing the language, lets just say those who speak it the best have the most neutral accent

I actually go to an average highschool, it's not a rich kid school, but a good high school.

most people dont to to a "good highschool", i doubt you have a good concept of whats average, and are applying the term to refer to your group of friends

I have never smelled such a nasty, and musty smell until I moved to the US, and sat next to some oily fucks that never heard of hygiene, and it wasn't just those people.

its sad how you try to "defend" you country, and how you are blinded by that

p.d.: next time use quotes, so ill get the "someone's bothering you" message

Say no to rape.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-18 18:19:59

LOL Mexico City is not even top 5 polluted city in the world, I said compared to the US which has a lot of cities notorious for pollution. Look at China, it has A LOT of polluted cities, more than Mexico City.
I know how to speak Spanish, because someone's speaks it differently because of the area they live, doesn't mean they speak it wrong. You're not gonna tell me that just because you learned Spanish in school, it means it's right. People in Mexico also learn Spanish in school, like in the US they learn English. It's like saying people in the U.S. or Australia speak English wrong, just because they have differences in their vocabulary, and dialect.

Well obviously you could of have sent me videos of people talking in Spanish.

You're blinded by the judgement that people in Mexico stink like shit, or that they probably don't take showers, yet for a place like the United States, it has some of the mustiest, and unclean people I have ever met. I'm not even favoring Mexico, I like to live in the US a lot better, but your blind judgement is absurd. I don't like to generalize TOO MUCH, but in every American school I have gone too, there is always a massive group of greasy oily fucks, and most of the time there are no Latinos in there. I'm almost convinced that you are trolling.

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-18 18:50:46

At 6/18/13 05:15 PM, kakalxlax wrote:

>Says Hispanics can't talk correctly
>Has enough grammar mistakes to fail a 9th Grade English Test.

Anyways people, don't feed the trolls.
He/she doesn't even know that English is the most broken language of all with it's huge lack of rules.
(Technically words like "Wonderful" should be Wonderfull, since it is a compound word. German, one of English's root languages, actually does this correctly. Now stop trolling or, if an ignoramus, go read a book or two)

Spain or Mexico

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-18 19:18:28

At 6/18/13 06:50 PM, Revo357912 wrote:

please lean how to read, thats not what was said here

please, correct every one of those if you actually found any.

He/she doesn't even know that English is the most broken language of all with it's huge lack of rules.

astral facepalm, really, learn how to read and then read/understand before replying

Say no to rape.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-18 19:54:27

At 6/18/13 07:18 PM, kakalxlax wrote:

Perhaps you mean "learn"?
Oh, and perhaps "That is" or That's"?
Don't forget your periods.

Corrections in bold:
it's/it is sad how you try to "defend" your country, and how you are blinded by that.

p.d.:(That whole thing is wrong, all you need is a P.S.) next time use quotation marks (quotes signify the quoting of a word, phrase, or sentence), so I'll get the "someone's bothering you" message.

astral facepalm, really, learn how to read and then read/understand before replying

No, I understood what you said.
My point is that the English language is more broken than the slang terms used by other languages, because at least most other languages, including Spanish, have a defined structure. Even a middle school level Spanish speaker in Mexico speaks their language better than the most articulate, beguiling, and eloquent of English speakers because English, by it's nature, is a broken language with way too much freedom.

But go ahead, keep face palming yourself, whether it be astral or not; either way, it's not like you have that many brain cells to start with. Educate yourself more so you could have some worth saving in your brain next time.

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-18 20:14:57

At 6/18/13 07:54 PM, Revo357912 wrote:
At 6/18/13 07:18 PM, kakalxlax wrote:

Perhaps you mean "learn"?

thats a typo, not a grammatical error

Oh, and perhaps "That is" or That's"?

thats intentional, im not wasting time with an apostrophe when what i say will be understood anyways

Don't forget your periods.

i use them when needed, they are useless when changing lines

Corrections in bold:
*stuff*

wow, im glad my english is good enough that all the errors you can find are intentional disregards for apostrophes

p.d.:(That whole thing is wrong, all you need is a P.S.) next time use quotation marks (quotes signify the quoting of a word, phrase, or sentence), so I'll get the "someone's bothering you" message.

No, I understood what you said.

apparently not

My point is that the English language is more broken than the slang terms used by other languages, because at least most other languages

languages are not being discussed here, people are

Even a middle school level Spanish speaker in Mexico speaks their language better than the most articulate, beguiling, and eloquent of English speakers because English, by it's nature, is a broken language with way too much freedom.

they dont, even less with that stupid accent of theirs, and their stupid sounding slang filled thing they call talking

But go ahead, keep face palming yourself, whether it be astral or not; either way, it's not like you have that many brain cells to start with. Educate yourself more so you could have some worth saving in your brain next time.

yes, because the face is filled with brain cells, not the forehead, but the face. now come back when you are
a- able to make and sustain a logical argument
b- learn how to realize mexicans cant speak right

Say no to rape.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-18 20:28:18

At 6/18/13 08:14 PM, kakalxlax wrote: -Racism and stupidity-
yes, because the face is filled with brain cells, not the forehead, but the face.

An impact to the face, depending on the position, can still affect your brain cells.
And no, your English, as you would put it, "sawks bawls".

now come back when you are

a- able to make and sustain a logical argument
b- learn how to realize mexicans cant speak right

a - Oh boy, you don't want to start with me, I actually enjoy debating, even if it is to a troll. It gives me joy rather than frustration.
b - you have yet to explain how in logical, articulated detail that does not show any fallacies.

Also, English has a ton of accents and slang as well. I'm sure you have one too.
And I've been to more places than you have, kid. I'd be surprised if you ever even traveled out of your own state/ familiar territory.

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-18 22:30:33

Spain because it's more developed, lower crime rate, and in Europe.
Unless it's somewhere like Cancun or a tourist/ vacation place. Then maybe Mexico.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-18 22:48:12

Mexico, because if you get into trouble, you can buy your way out of anything with enough Pesos. On the other hand, no denero, and you're fucked.

Still, it beats having cops that will charge you with bribery.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-18 22:50:21

most powerful european nation in the renaissance
a collection of brown savages and adobe

well I do like tacos

Just please dont hate on my egyptian god status

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-18 23:30:59

Do you even know how to speak Spanish? You saying accents, and dialects are flaws is just telling me how idiotic you are. I'm still waiting for a video that shows how Spanish is supposed to be spoken, unless you think you're the only one that can speak it correctly. Do you even get out of your house? I just Can't take you seriously anymore.

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-18 23:35:44

Do you even know how to speak Spanish? You saying accents, and dialects are flaws is just telling me how idiotic you are. I'm still waiting for a video that shows how Spanish is supposed to be spoken, unless you think you're the only one that can speak it correctly. Do you even get out of your house? I just Can't take you seriously anymore.

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-19 03:07:32

Spain and Mexico are nothing like. Mexico's spanish culture faded years ago. Spain is more like France or Germany. However soon enough it might become Muslim like it was in the dark ages.

Long live Communism

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-19 03:31:39

At 6/19/13 03:07 AM, LandonMP wrote: Spain and Mexico are nothing like. Mexico's spanish culture faded years ago. Spain is more like France or Germany. However soon enough it might become Muslim like it was in the dark ages.

Well there are a lot of people from Muslim-dominant countries moving into Spain now. I think 5% of Spain is Muslim, and that figure is much higher in major cities like Barcelona, Madrid.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-19 17:45:53

The results so far:

Spain: 18 (81.8%)
Mexico: 4 (18.2%)

Of course there are some advantages to Mexico like resort spots, the food, the warm weather. Honestly, Cancun is practically a paradise. So is Puerto Vallarta I'm sure of it. Also Cabo San Lucas, Tulum, and Acapulco I heard are great places to visit the beach, go scuba diving, and eat great seafood.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-19 18:42:12

At 6/19/13 05:45 PM, BigFatKid wrote: Honestly, Cancun is practically a paradise. So is Puerto Vallarta I'm sure of it. Also Cabo San Lucas, Tulum, and Acapulco I heard are great places to visit the beach, go scuba diving, and eat great seafood.

If your in those areas, your chances are even greater of getting robbed.

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-19 19:00:24

At 6/19/13 06:42 PM, Revo357912 wrote:
At 6/19/13 05:45 PM, BigFatKid wrote: Honestly, Cancun is practically a paradise. So is Puerto Vallarta I'm sure of it. Also Cabo San Lucas, Tulum, and Acapulco I heard are great places to visit the beach, go scuba diving, and eat great seafood.

I don't think so if you're in the resort areas. I'm sure those places have a lot of security. But if I walked off the coastline and the hotel areas and ventured off into the residential places, then probably my chances of getting robbed and/or slaughtered would increase.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-19 19:04:20

At 6/18/13 06:50 PM, Revo357912 wrote: >Says Hispanics can't talk correctly

Is it me or is there a large influx of 13 year olds trying to look cool by pretending they are greentexting lately?

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-19 19:24:40

At 6/19/13 05:45 PM, BigFatKid wrote: The results so far:

Of course there are some advantages to Mexico like resort spots, the food, the warm weather. Honestly, Cancun is practically a paradise. So is Puerto Vallarta I'm sure of it. Also Cabo San Lucas, Tulum, and Acapulco I heard are great places to visit the beach, go scuba diving, and eat great seafood.

Doesn't Spain also have a particularly warm climate? My mom went there years ago and she said it was really hot when she went. And Spain has a pretty good reputation for its cuisine, as well, which also includes a good amount of sea food.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-19 21:49:30

Spain.

Mexico has those drug cartels that kidnap you and cut your head off.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-19 21:55:03

At 6/19/13 05:45 PM, BigFatKid wrote: The results so far:

But Spain also has great food and weather. I dont see much appeal in Mexico.

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-19 22:42:56

At 6/19/13 07:00 PM, BigFatKid wrote:
At 6/19/13 06:42 PM, Revo357912 wrote:
I don't think so if you're in the resort areas. I'm sure those places have a lot of security. But if I walked off the coastline and the hotel areas and ventured off into the residential places, then probably my chances of getting robbed and/or slaughtered would increase.

There's also more robbers because they know tourists mostly live in those areas, or people rich enough to afford it. If you were a robber and had a choice between stealing a in a poor village where the danger of you getting killed is also higher due to gangs or an area that lacks gangs and is filled with people who actually have money and jewelry and many electronics, which would you choose?

BBS Signature

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-20 00:12:48

At 6/19/13 10:42 PM, Revo357912 wrote: There's also more robbers because they know tourists mostly live in those areas, or people rich enough to afford it. If you were a robber and had a choice between stealing a in a poor village where the danger of you getting killed is also higher due to gangs or an area that lacks gangs and is filled with people who actually have money and jewelry and many electronics, which would you choose?

How come there isn't a lot of violent crime or robberies in wealthy neighborhoods? Wealthy neighborhoods have houses that are more likely to be equipped with security cameras so people just can't fuck around there. I don't know if that applies to Mexico but here in the US it sure does.

Response to Spain or Mexico 2013-06-20 00:19:19

At 6/20/13 12:13 AM, Sekhem wrote: mexico so i can just go back to texas easily

who the fuck wants to visit musty ass europe

Well Texas was Mexican land.