00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ruthless3r just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I Just Shit Blood (seriously)

25,052 Views | 36 Replies

I Just Shit Blood (seriously) 2013-01-05 03:08:39

-I'm afraid I'm going to have to be more descriptive than I'd like to be in the following story. I'm sorry, what goes down isn't exactly pretty.-

Okay, so lately, I've been having a frequency of very painful dumps whenever I go number two. Not 'spicy', per se, but more on the side of feeling like something very uncomfortably large is moving through my butt (I'd imagine it's similar to how doing anal feels). Well, just a couple minutes ago, I was sitting on the toilet, taking a shit like all humans do. It was once again very painful when the poo-poo came out. But anyway, I finished my business, got up, and began to wipe. Suddenly I noticed something reddish on the toilet paper after I had wiped. I examined it and realized it was blood. Shocked, I took a fresh piece of toilet paper and wiped again, considering the possibility that the blood may have come from some place other than my ass. Sure enough, the toilet paper turned red again after wiping. I checked over my body to make sure I wasn't bleeding from anywhere else, and confirmed that the blood was certainly from somewhere relatively deep in my ass. I put my pants and undies back on (since the blood wasn't external, it wouldn't stain my clothes) and after a thorough hand-washing, decided that I'd ask you guys what to do, since it's two in the morning here and not the best time to arrange a doctor's appointment.

So what do I do, Newgrounds? I've never had this happen before and I'm hoping one of you might know what it is.

Response to I Just Shit Blood (seriously) 2013-01-05 03:12:25

Honestly, I would not worry too much about it. If the blood was dark ( You would know because the stool would be black ) , then it means the bleeding is internal and deep. The fact that you said its red means its most likely just on the inside of the hole. So...I would suggest taking a slightly smaller cock inside yourself next time so it does not rip so much.

Response to I Just Shit Blood (seriously) 2013-01-05 03:13:07

You probably scratched your buttplug, go get some cream or something like that, or it'll heal itself after two weeks, but i'd go for the cream.

filler text

Response to I Just Shit Blood (seriously) 2013-01-05 03:13:07

Don't sit down.

Seriously, though, I think you'll be fine.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to I Just Shit Blood (seriously) 2013-01-05 03:16:57

You have 24 hours to live, Time to party hearty.

Response to I Just Shit Blood (seriously) 2013-01-05 03:18:33

This happened to me once, I made a thread about it. I doubt It's anything to worry about.

Response to I Just Shit Blood (seriously) 2013-01-05 03:18:41

Have you been eating beets?

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to I Just Shit Blood (seriously) 2013-01-05 03:19:48

ULCERATIVE COLITIS..... you may have it.. google it and change your diet.. you may need steroid to stop the inflamation

Response to I Just Shit Blood (seriously) 2013-01-05 03:23:25

At 1/5/13 03:18 AM, WadeFulp wrote: Have you been eating beets?

No sir.

Response to I Just Shit Blood (seriously) 2013-01-05 03:42:57

At 1/5/13 03:10 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: Get more Vitamin C.
Or go to the pharmacy and get some shit softener (you can by it OTC).

It has happened to me a few times, it's nothing to worry about.

Come to think of it, I haven't gotten a lot of Vitamin C in my diet lately. Noted.

Some shit softener would be nice, but I'm afraid it'll make me go more often than I'd like.

Response to I Just Shit Blood (seriously) 2013-01-05 04:21:20

I remember when i was a kid, seeing all this poop and blood in the toilet, knowing it was my mom's but not even realizing that it's not normal. She did it for like, a year straight or something

Apple is a communist dynasty that is trying to take the world down in flames under its oppressive boot. Samsung will surge the universe into glory #androidnation

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to I Just Shit Blood (seriously) 2013-01-05 06:14:40

Probably could have cut your anal, or you are getting an hemorrhoid.
Trust me, I get them a bit because the prison guard fella's won't let me go to the toilet regularly enough so I get hard craps and stuff.

My advice is to stay away from multicultural foods, dangerous stuff that is.

Multiculturalism sucks...

Response to I Just Shit Blood (seriously) 2013-01-05 06:25:36

pics or it didn- wait nevermind

Response to I Just Shit Blood (seriously) 2013-01-05 07:13:23

Happened to me before. Just don't take another shit for 1 or 2 days, and you'll be fine.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to I Just Shit Blood (seriously) 2013-01-05 07:44:05

The same has happened to me several times when I've had an internal hemmorhoid, they can be surprisingly bloody. I'd say give it a few days and if it doesn't show any signs of clearing up, as in less blood/pain when you shit, then see a doctor about it. In the meantime, try to eat foods that will soften your shit or take a stool softener, as hard shits will most likely cause more irritation if it's a roid.

BBS Signature

Response to I Just Shit Blood (seriously) 2013-01-05 12:03:07

You should probably just wait in the morning and call the doctor. I imagine you probably wouldn't be dead by the next day and it's probably that time right now. I think blood in your stool means your intestine is bleeding, so you may have something stuck up there that causes it. Then again, it could be something else in your digestive tract. Hopefully, you're not having your period.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to I Just Shit Blood (seriously) 2013-01-05 12:52:02

At 1/5/13 12:03 PM, Ericho wrote: You should probably just wait in the morning and call the doctor.

Nah don't even bother the doctor. That 'uncomfortable' feeling when you pooped was your butthole tearing slightly, which is where the blood came from. If you had internal bleeding and you pooped the entire toilet bowl will turn red.

Just drink more water and eat more fiber or something.

BBS Mod, PM me if you have something to report.

BBS Signature

Response to I Just Shit Blood (seriously) 2013-01-05 12:54:02

At 1/5/13 07:13 AM, Gimmick wrote: Happened to me before. Just don't take another shit for 1 or 2 days, and you'll be fine.

So he risks fecal impaction? Not the best idea.

Definitely get some stool softeners, and drink more water in your diet.

BBS Signature

Response to I Just Shit Blood (seriously) 2013-01-05 12:59:11

DO NOT make the mistake i did . If bloods not in the feces your okay. if it's only on the toilet paper it just means a blood vessel burst inside you it happens sometimes.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to I Just Shit Blood (seriously) 2013-01-05 13:11:08

At 1/5/13 04:21 AM, Piemix wrote: I remember when i was a kid, seeing all this poop and blood in the toilet, knowing it was my mom's but not even realizing that it's not normal. She did it for like, a year straight or something

Those were your brothers.

Check out the Flash RPG I made in 2024. It takes about 25 minutes to complete.

BBS Signature

Response to I Just Shit Blood (seriously) 2013-01-05 13:15:09

At 1/5/13 04:21 AM, Piemix wrote: I remember when i was a kid, seeing all this poop and blood in the toilet, knowing it was my mom's but not even realizing that it's not normal. She did it for like, a year straight or something

I know, right? There's nothing normal about leaving unflushed shit

Response to I Just Shit Blood (seriously) 2013-01-05 13:16:13

BBS Signature

Response to I Just Shit Blood (seriously) 2013-01-05 13:27:09

At 1/5/13 03:16 AM, DarkMatter wrote: You have 24 hours to live, Time to party hearty.

I think of it as party hardy.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to I Just Shit Blood (seriously) 2013-01-05 14:28:06

At 1/5/13 10:31 AM, saqwert wrote: It's a very natural and beautiful process all young women your age go through.

Where can I buy ass-tampons?

Response to I Just Shit Blood (seriously) 2013-01-05 14:40:35

I almost died from gastro bleeding.... and let me tell you, you don't want to let that shit get out of control.

You might just have a sensitive asshole tho, prone to tears or something, and you could try using children's wipes at least until your asshole heals up some. (they are more gentle than normal toilet paper, and they get your asshole cleaner, too)

If, however you start noticing that the stool itself is bloody, or that you have red-dark red mucus in your stool, please do your self a favor and call a doctor.

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to I Just Shit Blood (seriously) 2013-01-05 16:15:37

That isn't "shitting blood" that is having traces of blood in your stool. It happens often if your feces becomes too entrenched within your anus mostly from constipation and will happen more often if you feel the stool is sharp and you push hard, as then the sharpness will cut along the walls of the anus causing some blood to spill into the stool.

Bleeding from your anus as you would from a deep cut is a far more serious problem which must be taken seriously and taken to a hospital. But that is not what is happening to you, you simply have traces of blood which everyone gets when their stool causes minor injuries which are soon recovered.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to I Just Shit Blood (seriously) 2013-01-05 16:18:02

go to the ER, no joke go to the ER,seek MEDICAL attention

Response to I Just Shit Blood (seriously) 2013-01-06 10:34:19

Aww, geez, how could I forget to bring this up?

I Just Shit Blood (seriously)

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to I Just Shit Blood (seriously) 2013-01-06 11:53:51

Welcome to the club! We have unhealthy eating habits.

Response to I Just Shit Blood (seriously) 2013-01-06 11:56:27

At 1/5/13 07:08 AM, Cootie wrote: I had that happen to me once and it was a bit scary. It wasn't just a tiny amount it was at least a shot glass or two full of blood. Being the dumbass that I am I didn't even speak to a doctor out of embarrassment.

Always speak to your doctor if something unusual happens, don't be embarrassed, it's his job to hear the unusual (which is usually, more usual then thought).

Get some Vitamin C in your diet, and contact your doctor if it continues and the blood is in a large amount.

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.

For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature