00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ruthless3r just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How well do you deal with crowds?

3,012 Views | 31 Replies

How well do you deal with crowds? 2012-10-19 23:06:13

Sometimes crowds can be difficult to deal with. Whether it bed with a group of friends or a big concert or crowded city do you sometimes get uncomfortable or overhwelmed by the crowd?

Me? Well it depends I mean I handled Comic Con but by the same token I tried to stay away from places from the autograph area (as cool as would be) or the game demos.

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to How well do you deal with crowds? 2012-10-19 23:08:11

Crowds are fine but holy shit I can't stand being stuck behind people who are walking as slow as possible to look cool or to talk to somebody when there are people coming the other way so you can't get around them.

Response to How well do you deal with crowds? 2012-10-19 23:24:00

As long as I don't see anyone being too disorderly, and as long as I don't feel too squeezed, I feel okay. After all, I've been riding crowded public transportation and hanging around crowded areas all my life. I still prefer to have plenty of my own space above all.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to How well do you deal with crowds? 2012-10-19 23:42:25

They're just people. What I hate is someone that can't handle being around populated areas.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to How well do you deal with crowds? 2012-10-19 23:52:18

I feel fine around crowds. But the only thing that ticks me off if they walk really really slow and won't move out of the way even though you said excuse me or please move.

BBS Signature

Response to How well do you deal with crowds? 2012-10-20 03:22:24

I like to rock crowds.

I guess that means I feel pretty comfortable with them.

Yay, more jokes!

Response to How well do you deal with crowds? 2012-10-20 05:34:05

I've gotten better since I've been attending more and more live shows. The energy and the pit of a particular Static-X concert was absolutely addicting. I began craving that heat and energy, and wound up in the process meeting some really cool people by focusing on the positive aspects of wading into a crowd, I've learned to ignore the bad. I've seen one bar fight, and it's really more of a confusing ordeal than it is dangerous...I'm a pretty big guy and I was excited to at least PARTICIPATE in the fight, but when it erupted, I didn't know who to punch, so I merely caught people who were pushed. lol fightfail...but that's not the point of crowds, and the idiots that started it were drunken cowards who ran off. The point of the crowd is to have fun, and it sucks when a selfish hammerhead goes and spoils it for everyone else.

I HAVE seen my fair share of suffocating environments when it's TOO packed. Most of the time these are bars/clubs I don't normally go to and the vast majority of these people are TOO drunk by the time I get there, too many pockets of women in crowded, amoebic pockets in this giant bio mass, and all the drunk dudes are trying their damndest not to stagger around, desperately glancing around like a clumsy meerkat. They're sweaty, winded, hammered, and frustrated. Shit can get tense, because the dumber they are, the more likely they'll try to instigate a confrontation over menial bullshit. I guess above all, the saying is "all things in moderation."

I still go to local rock shows, and it's neat to people-watch sometimes. I guess the only thing that bugs me is not being able to hear who I'm talking to very well, but I guess if I didn't like that, I should probably stop going to local rock shows....PFFFTTTT YARIGHT

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to How well do you deal with crowds? 2012-10-20 06:48:32

One thing I know for sure is that I can't pee in front of people in a public bathroom. Trying to do so has lead to some pretty awkward moments.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to How well do you deal with crowds? 2012-10-20 06:59:21

Depends on how tightly packed the crowd is
If its a nice, loose, wandering around crowd, im perfectly fine.
If its a more tight, packed into a space crowd, i cant deal with that

Response to How well do you deal with crowds? 2012-10-20 07:03:04

Once I went to a club, and there were many people dancing up on me.

I ran away in tears..

I wish this was a joke :/

!NG Birthday List! :3 Current Count: 151 <3|||HELLO OPERATOR!|||Greatest Thread Ever!

Formerly, and still,Rahvin-the-vampire. Thanks Valjylmyr :)

BBS Signature

Response to How well do you deal with crowds? 2012-10-20 07:57:15

I am okay with crowds though sometimes I get lost in thought and accidentally bump into people or do something awkward

also at school when I see qt girls from my year level looking my way I get self conscious

Response to How well do you deal with crowds? 2012-10-20 08:22:35

Totally fine unless it's like, a gig crowd, in which case as long as I haven't lost at least one person then I'm not so fussed. You can always regroup; just have a good time.

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature

Response to How well do you deal with crowds? 2012-10-20 08:31:48

I'm fine with huge crowds where you are pretty much just breathing down some1 else neck but i'm terrible with crowds that are all separated into mini groups where you have enough room to freely do a big pelvis thrust but in those situations i usually just use the good old pretend to be reading text message trick or just walk super fast so i'd seem like i have somewhere to be.

DON'T LOSE HOPE WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE SAMUS

BBS Signature

Response to How well do you deal with crowds? 2012-10-20 08:40:49

I normally don't like crowds. Sometimes, though, I have to deal with them and just go about my business; such is life.

gorp

BBS Signature

Response to How well do you deal with crowds? 2012-10-20 10:17:44

Well. I certainly don't fucking enjoy them, but I can piss in a public urinal, stand in a packed queue, do the monkey in a rave like it ain't no thang, and have no problem with sharing a seat on the bus. I pass all the tests, go me.

Response to How well do you deal with crowds? 2012-10-20 10:29:13

Normally, I mingle.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to How well do you deal with crowds? 2012-10-20 10:46:51

Large crowds annoy me but I can deal with them. I just like my space, it irritates me when I have to go out of my way so much to navigate around other people. Plus, large crowds tend to be pretty noisy and not in a good way. Like when there are a bunch of people all conversing at the same time and it sorta sounds like you're inside of a beehive. It just makes me more irritable for some reason. I generally prefer a more laid back, peaceful atmosphere. Although, concert crowds don't really bother me at all, I guess because the excitement of seeing a band/bands that I like keeps my mind off of the annoyances from the crowd.

BBS Signature

Response to How well do you deal with crowds? 2012-10-20 11:13:44

It rarely bothers me. In fact, I actually wish I could go to something like Comic Con for a larger audience, becuase it would be so much fun. The only time crowds really bother me is when I'm driving around and there's so many of these spring breakers around that it takes you to an hour to get home from the beach. Trust me, I live in Panama City, I would know about that.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to How well do you deal with crowds? 2012-10-20 11:57:02

At 10/19/12 11:06 PM, Wegra wrote: Sometimes crowds can be difficult to deal with. Whether it bed with a group of friends or a big concert or crowded city do you sometimes get uncomfortable or overhwelmed by the crowd?

Its actually pretty easy since i work in a place that runs these shows, infact the more the better :)

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to How well do you deal with crowds? 2012-10-20 13:01:52

At 10/19/12 11:08 PM, Jester wrote: Crowds are fine but holy shit I can't stand being stuck behind people who are walking as slow as possible

I do hate this a whole lot, though. I also hate being stuck behind slow drivers.

Yay, more jokes!

Response to How well do you deal with crowds? 2012-10-20 13:06:16

At 10/20/12 10:37 AM, saqwert wrote:
At 10/20/12 10:29 AM, Slint wrote: Normally, I mingle.
Look at this guy, pounding pussy left and right. When he starts the mingling, the girl knows she's going with him tonight

Damn straight son I'm all like sup bb u want sum fuk.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to How well do you deal with crowds? 2012-10-20 14:44:48

I work at Mcd's on the grave yard shifts, I can say serving a packed lobby of drunken people on a Saturday night is no walk in the park. Although because of this i have come to be able to deal with large crowds pretty normally and tolerate them on the other hand i also now hate them with a passion if nothing is anchoring me to the room and more than 5 people are in it i just tend to leave.

Response to How well do you deal with crowds? 2012-10-20 14:48:27

Dexteriously.

My power is the only power.

Response to How well do you deal with crowds? 2012-10-20 15:13:52

At 10/20/12 02:48 PM, DevinArcane wrote: Dexteriously.

dextrously*

My power is the only power.

Response to How well do you deal with crowds? 2012-10-20 15:23:17

Im fine with crowds but damn I hate mosh pits.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to How well do you deal with crowds? 2012-10-20 21:28:28

I'm not too bad with crowds. If I'm trying to hide or run away, it's extremely easy to blend in and move around undetected, even if I'm in plain sight of everybody. If it's outdoor and the weather is cold, the heat from everyone makes it a little more bearable. However, I dislike it when

-people cough and sneeze without covering their mouths, as if they came out there to spread their stupid cold to someone else.
-people who don't bother to move out of the way or park themselves in front of a busy aisle, no matter how many times you politely ask "Excuse me," they won't move, and you either have to shout or forcefully shove them out of the way.
-people think I'm a kid. Try. Try and pinch me. Tickle me. Pick me up off the ground. I may be small for my age, but I'm not stupid. Piss off. Or I'll plant my next punch in your face.
-people who go personal in public. Is it really appropriate to flirt where you're not supposed to?
-the floor is covered with garbage, especially when it's right beside a freaking garbage can. People are too lazy nowadays.
-there's a smoker. Cig out, crowd in. No one wants to breathe in all your second-hand smoke.

Response to How well do you deal with crowds? 2012-10-20 23:18:45

I feel super uncomfortable in a crowd of people I dont know

:O

Response to How well do you deal with crowds? 2012-10-21 05:06:44

I never get uncomfortable in crowds. Although they often annoy the shit out of me because everyone moves so slow.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to How well do you deal with crowds? 2012-10-21 11:02:12

At 10/21/12 05:06 AM, LiquidFire wrote: I never get uncomfortable in crowds. Although they often annoy the shit out of me because everyone moves so slow.

i respect your opinion and admire your integrity as a woman in our modern society

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to How well do you deal with crowds? 2012-10-21 16:21:36

Depends on the type of crowd.

BBS Signature