00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cdhoeh0112 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Will Obama win or lose the election

37,939 Views | 450 Replies

Response to Will Obama win or lose the election 2012-10-24 14:32:16

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Will Obama win or lose the election 2012-10-24 14:47:31

America has woken up from this Nightmare.

Letterman: Obama "Not Telling The Truth" About Romney And Auto Bailout

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/10/24/letterman_
obama_not_telling_the_truth_about_romney_and_auto_bailout.ht ml

DAVE LETTERMAN, HOST: Here's what upset me last night âEU¦ this playing fast and loose with facts. And President Obama cites the op-ed piece that Romney wrote about Detroit, 'Let them go bankrupt, let them go bankrupt.' And last night he brings it up again, 'Oh no, Governor, you said let them go bankrupt, blah blah blah, let them go bankrupt, blah.' And Mitt said, 'No, no, check the thing, check the thing, check the thing.'

Now, I don't care whether you're Republican or Democrat, you want your president to be telling the truth, you want the contender to be lying. And so when we found out today or soon thereafter that, in fact, the President Obama was not telling the truth about what was excerpted from that op-ed piece, I felt discouraged.

RACHEL MADDOW, GUEST: Because the 'Let Detroit Go Bankrupt' headline, you felt like, was inappropriate?

LETTERMAN: The fact that the President is invoking it and swearing that he was right and that Romney was wrong and I thought, well, he's the president, of course he's right. Well, it turned out no, he was taking liberties with that.

Response to Will Obama win or lose the election 2012-10-24 15:05:18

At 10/24/12 03:00 PM, Profanity wrote:
The video ON THAT PAGE has Rachel Maddow, a PhD Rhodes Scholar, saying that Obama was right, and explaining the Op/Ed piece.

Please do your research

What she said made no sense, what David Letterman said was correct. She ran around the question, while our President lied to the People. Don't worry, this Jimmy Carter clone won't be in office unless the election is rigged. When is the last time the gallup poll was wrong? Americans have woken up from this Nightmare, and do not want 4 more years of Jimmy Carter.

Response to Will Obama win or lose the election 2012-10-24 15:24:53

At 10/24/12 02:47 PM, TheKlown wrote: America has woken up from this Nightmare.

C'mob, Klown. You can do better than copying and pasting from a blog piece of newsbusters of all places. Or maybe you can't.

BBS Signature

Response to Will Obama win or lose the election 2012-10-24 16:18:11

At 10/24/12 03:36 PM, Profanity wrote:
But, here's the catch:

There were no investors in 2009. People who had previously invested in Detroit, aka the factory workers, janitors, and managers who picked stock options, would have been kicked to the curb.

Hey, it's a well written article, and it has some points I like, but that doesn't mean Mitt Romney is a soothsaying prophet of industry against the President's CEA.

So, because they had no investors, it's becomes the taxpayers responsibility to bail them out? How does that work? Why not put the burden of the GM's (or big banks) failure on the CEOs and people who ran the corporations into the ground.

I've yet to hear an explanation on why I should pay to keep a company a float who can't do it themselves? When my father's business went under, why did he not get a bailout? Do you feel the government should have the power to decide which companies are "deserving" of taxpayer dollars?

Response to Will Obama win or lose the election 2012-10-24 16:21:37

At 10/24/12 04:18 PM, LemonCrush wrote: So, because they had no investors, it's becomes the taxpayers responsibility to bail them out? How does that work?

Millions of people in Michigan and Ohio are dependent on the auto industry.

BBS Signature

Response to Will Obama win or lose the election 2012-10-24 19:23:53

At 10/24/12 12:55 PM, TheKlown wrote: Lets look at history, Republicans gave women the right to vote, Democrats did not.

Actually, the Republicans often poopooed womens sufferage until some Democrats brought it to the forefront.

Democrats are associated with creating hate groups such as the KKK and Black Panthers.

The KKK was only alligned with the Democrats as the post Civil War Democrats opposed reconstruction.

It's pretty ironic for Democrats to make everything about Race, War on women, when Democrats created Hate groups and were the ones who were at war with women. Who freed the slaves? Not Democrats, if Democrats had their way we would still have African Americans as slaves.

So the fact that the Democrats have now wholly abandoned those things (even though one of your assertions is incorrect) and the Republcans have b een eager to pick those groups and positons up means nothing? In other words, it's not what you do now that matters, it's what happened well before you were born.

MSNBC trying to use fear tactics to gain votes for their Candidate.

Fear tactics are the toys of the modern conservative.

Response to Will Obama win or lose the election 2012-10-24 20:21:08

At 10/24/12 12:55 PM, TheKlown wrote: Lets look at history, Republicans gave women the right to vote, Democrats did not.

No they didn't, the entire women's suffrage movement was part of the Progressive era, in which both parties had people in them as such. In fact Woodrow Wilson signed the amendment.

Democrats are associated with creating hate groups such as the KKK and Black Panthers.

They didn't create them, they were formed independently. While say the KKK was very Democrat (they're not in the modern era, now they're Republicans) the Democrats themselves weren't exactly united for them because the Democrats had a grip on Catholic voters which the KKK was hostile too and at the DNC 1924 they lost a vote to condemn the KKK by just one vote. Hell the KKK's main strength wasn't even in the South, during the peak of the KKK in the 1920's the biggest membership was in Indiana, a Republican state. The KKK themselves supported the immigration quota's along with Prohibition, programs the Republicans supported and passed.

As for the Black Panthers, they were not such a simple group of people to call them a hate group, in fact they were anti-Racists and they focused on combating racism. Overall they did many things, they provided schooling for their younger members which was better than the Public School (which you can tell just by the fact that many former Black Panthers have PhD's now) they provided free food and they were all about self defense (hence why they walked around with guns). They themselves were Communists, at least they were supposed to be, by the end they didn't have much ideological consensus as many people outright disagreed with Communism so any mention that they were Communists should have a huge asterisk next to it. That said they weren't really about Democrats, they may have supported Democratic candidates, but they weren't aligned with the party.

It's pretty ironic for Democrats to make everything about Race, War on women, when Democrats created Hate groups and were the ones who were at war with women. Who freed the slaves? Not Democrats, if Democrats had their way we would still have African Americans as slaves.

Um no, the Democratic party back then was even less united than today, in fact it broke apart in 1860 over the issue of slavery/secession. To say if they had their way is a bit inaccurate, especially considering the Republicans didn't want to ban slavery either until the middle of the Civil War.

MSNBC trying to use fear tactics to gain votes for their Candidate. It's funny that MSNBC talks about all these things Democrats have done for women, but they really haven't done any of it. Where is that equal Pay that Democrats kept promising over the years?

That was the first bill Obama signed into law.

Where is the gay Marriages across USA that Democrats promised?

That's not something Democrats promise nationwide, hell Obama flip flopped on this issue. Otherwise the DOMA is repealed and more and more states are allowing Gay Marriage.

Too many broken promises, too late. If the Gallup poll is anything to go by, Americans have woken up from the lies of The Democrats. Not to say Republicans are so much better.

Keep in mind, Gallup was an outlier. No other poll has shown Romney in the lead. People are trying to figure out why that was.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.

" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature

Response to Will Obama win or lose the election 2012-10-24 21:39:52

At 10/24/12 09:24 PM, Austerity wrote: Mitt Romney will emerge as the victorious candidate and be a great president.

Possbly and no.

Response to Will Obama win or lose the election 2012-10-25 06:19:22

At 10/25/12 05:39 AM, Austerity wrote: Oh look, I just found a liberal video where the same three fear tactics that I listed are mentioned, including a literal "he said he'd overturn Roe v. Wade".

There's a sizable amount of conservatives hanging people in effigy and producing god awful documentaries about Obama's secret communist parentage. Do you really want to compare political vitriol? I'm not sure that's a can of worms you should want to open.

BBS Signature

Response to Will Obama win or lose the election 2012-10-25 06:24:31

At 10/25/12 06:11 AM, Austerity wrote: Alas, none of it matters because Romney will win. :)

Are you Dick Morris?

BBS Signature

Response to Will Obama win or lose the election 2012-10-25 06:42:22

At 10/25/12 06:26 AM, Korriken wrote: no response from Warforger for a few days on my point about Obama getting in the last word so many times in the 2nd debate.

Obama got the last word on 8 out of the 11 questions. Why? Romney repeatedly broke the agreed upon rules, especially the prohibitions against direct questions posed at the other candidate and revisiting previous topics. Romney repeatedly gave up his opportunity on two occasions to have the last word, in favor of challenging Obama with one or another "gotchas" that he horribly botched in execution. Romney was also (ostensibly) trying to build upon his success of the first debate and come as a challenger by asking Obama direct questions (which was explicitly forbidden in the format), which Obama handled expertly. Obama was just better on his feet. Romney clearly had prescripted planned challenge lines and when things didn't go according to plan he couldn't turn the tide in his favor. Romney trying to get Obama to answer his stupid baits was just painful to watch. You can't litigate a debate loss into a win by attacking the moderator, despite every losing side ever trying this tactic.

To be fair, Romney has had pretty good luck in the coin tosses...do coins have a conservative bias????

BBS Signature

Response to Will Obama win or lose the election 2012-10-25 11:24:48

At 10/25/12 11:17 AM, LazyDrunk wrote:
At 10/25/12 11:11 AM, JMHX wrote: I predict the following electoral outcome:

Romney: 538
Obama: 0
Obama wins (only) Minnesota.

>>
<<

California slides into the sea, Washington and Oregon get annexed by Canada, the entire eastern seaboard gets destroyed by a mega tsunami, and everything else just...ignore, ignore, ignore! Romney will win I promise you!

BBS Signature

Response to Will Obama win or lose the election 2012-10-25 11:44:13

At 10/25/12 11:38 AM, JMHX wrote: Can you IMAGINE how awesome a hard-line Republican Administration would be in a war with Canada?

Yes!

BBS Signature

Response to Will Obama win or lose the election 2012-10-25 12:23:04

But to make it more interesting, Obama still wins popular vote.

Response to Will Obama win or lose the election 2012-10-25 12:53:34

At 10/25/12 12:23 PM, Camarohusky wrote:

But to make it more interesting, Obama still wins popular vote.

In a 5-4 decision...

BBS Signature

Response to Will Obama win or lose the election 2012-10-25 19:59:26

At 10/25/12 06:26 AM, Korriken wrote: no response from Warforger for a few days on my point about Obama getting in the last word so many times in the 2nd debate.

Whaat?

Guess he gave up trying to sidestep it. oh well.

That's what you do in like every topic.

At 10/25/12 01:07 AM, Austerity wrote:
At 10/24/12 07:23 PM, Camarohusky wrote:
Fear tactics are the toys of the modern conservative.
The only fear tactics I've seen are from the left,

Birther movement, accusations of Muslim/Communist infilitration (anyone remeber "You gotta shoot them in the head"?), hell they even portrayed Kony as being a war between Christians and Muslims. Just watch an episode of Glenn Beck.

from which you'll hear things like Romney will overturn Roe v. Wade (which only the supreme court can do),

He wants a Constitutional Amendment to ban abortion. Or at the very least, his party does. No one can be sure.

will make it so women don't have access to birth control (condoms will always be around, even in the end of the world)

Insurance of birth control.

and that republicans will redefine the word rape.

That's probably just an accusation against Todd Akin.

At 10/23/12 04:17 PM, Korriken wrote: give me a number. who, in the 2nd debate, got the last word how many times and no it was NOT 'about as many times'. This question is not about who said what, who was lying, and who was being an innocent little angel.

You've never referenced it.

intellectual dishonesty doesn't work with me. no because he's 'not a republican' doesn't mean he can't be like bush. Even flaming liberals like Michael Moore have compared him to Bush. Don't give me that crap.

What? All you ever do is give people crap. The question was for Romney and it was from someone in the crowd. This had nothing to do with the moderator.

*head scratch* it wasn't a riot gone wrong, the riot was simply a convenient coincidence used as a cover by the attackers... and Obama. It would have happened either way. Us intelligence knew within 24 hours that it was a preplanned attack, yet Obama went 2 weeks insisting that it was a spontaneous attack, before admitting otherwise when the furor simply would not die and people simply would not forget that it had happened.

Wow you don't know what you're talking about. Obama was speaking what the intelligence community was telling him, yes there were some reports saying it wasn't from a riot but the intelligence community filtered them and told Obama what they thought had happpened, . When they weren't being filiter you had the intelligence failure back in 2003.

Crowley's choice of words covered quite well for Obama.

Sure they do if you're full of shit.

the better question would be, "who the hell let wrote the line for him and didn't think it wouldn't be spun and used against him?' When Bush said dumb things, it was usually because he said something dumb, like "misunderestimate" or "putting food on your family" we both know professional speech writers write what most politicians say, not the politicians themselves.

Um, speeches are stressful especially if you're constantly doing them every day, they're bound to say things wrong. You of course probably have little experience with that.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.

" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature

Response to Will Obama win or lose the election 2012-10-25 20:55:35

At 10/25/12 06:19 AM, Feoric wrote:
There's a sizable amount of conservatives hanging people in effigy and producing god awful documentaries about Obama's secret communist parentage. Do you really want to compare political vitriol? I'm not sure that's a can of worms you should want to open.

Are you saying Obama's father was a communist, and that people even in his cabinet are communists?

Response to Will Obama win or lose the election 2012-10-25 22:48:32

At 10/25/12 08:55 PM, LemonCrush wrote: Are you saying Obama's father was a communist, and that people even in his cabinet are communists?

Yes. This is exactly what I am saying.

BBS Signature

Response to Will Obama win or lose the election 2012-10-25 23:53:12

Response to Will Obama win or lose the election 2012-10-26 00:01:02

At 10/25/12 11:53 PM, TheKlown wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o16MGTbAmL0&feature=g-vrec

This is the response to President Obama from the American voters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5hfYJ sQAhl0

........WHAT? It's a gaffe, every politician ever has these. But I would refrain from calling Presidents stupid, for one they're smart enough to be elected President and two they went to very prestigious Universities such as Harvard, universities you'll probably never be able to get into.

Otherwise I hate it when people compare Obama to Carter, mainly because Republicans just wish they were running against Jimmy Carter again. If anything Obama is more comparable to Papa Bush than Carter, after all Carter headed an incompetent administration and had very few successes in anything. Obama at least has.

" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature

Response to Will Obama win or lose the election 2012-10-26 00:06:11

At 10/25/12 11:53 PM, TheKlown wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o16MGTbAmL0&feature=g-vrec

Uploaded by DarcPrynce on Dec 8, 2010.

If you're going to scrape the bottom of youtube to troll this forum and reinforce your grade-school level political discourse, go join the parade on the comments section on Yahoo. You'd be doing a much better job there.

BBS Signature

Response to Will Obama win or lose the election 2012-10-26 00:07:17

George Bush/Barak Obama isn't going to get a 4rth term.

Response to Will Obama win or lose the election 2012-10-26 02:15:23

KKK for Obama??? What the hell??? Democrats created the KKK and now the KKK supports President Obama???

http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2012/10/ku-klux-klan-distu rbingly-psychotically-supports-obama-2461588.html

The current Grand Wizard's of the Klu Klux Klan Forrest Wayne Rattliff, Jed Jordan, and Ryan Hanson, and Taylor Woodson Murphy have voiced their support of President Obama for 2012.

In a statement prepared today, KKK Grand Wizard Forrest Wayne Ratliff and his fellow Grand Wizards have come out in support of Barack Obama. They have pledged the full support of all KKK chapters throughout America and are currently dispatching their soldiers door-t0-door to get people to vote for Obama.

When asked about this radical change of ideology, Ratliff stated, "Hell, This niggra has more balls than most white men and the fact that he hates Jews as much as we do can't mean he is all bad. That is why we have thrown the full support of our organizations behind him."

KKK members have been canvasing neighborhoods, decked out in their hoods and capes, placing "Vote for Obama" leaflets in doors and even asking residents if they could place "Obama 2012? signs in resident's yards. One resident stated that they were afraid to open the door at first, fearing that it was a trick. That was until a four-year-old toddler knocked on the door and asked if she could put a "Obama 2012? sign in the owner's yard. The resident commented that she just couldn't resist the little toddler all dressed up in her klan outfit, smiling and flashing a cherubic smile.

Grand Wizard Ratliff stated that he and his fellow Grand Wizards are attempting to change the image of the KKK and the best way to do that was to support the only black man that is as racist as they are.

"We just want the President to know that all ****** ain't bad," Ratliff stated, adding, "We ain't as bad as those Black Panther people who seem to want to live in the past and blame ****** for everything."

Response to Will Obama win or lose the election 2012-10-26 02:32:49

Obama supporter sets themselves on Fire and blames the KKK for it.

[url]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/23/sharmeka-moffi tt-louisiana-woman-set-on-fire-kkk-race-related-attack-_n_20 05232.html[/url]

[url]http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57538944-504083/
sharmeka-moffitt-burned-la-woman-made-up-story-about-racial-
attack-police-say/
[/url]

(CBS) WINNSBORO, La. - Sharmeka Moffitt, a 20-year-old Louisiana woman who claimed three men set her on fire and wrote the initials KKK and a racial slur on her car, fabricated the attack, authorities said Tuesday. Police believe her third-degree burns were self-inflicted, CBS affiliate KSLA reported.

Moffitt called 911 Sunday evening from a walking trail in Winnsboro and told authorities she was doused in flammable liquid by three men wearing white hoodies. She suffered extensive burns on more than half her body and was taken to LSU Health Sciences Center in Shreveport for treatment.

After two days of investigation, authorities said evidence showed that she set herself on fire, KSLA reported. Winnsboro Police Chief Lester Thomas said Tuesday afternoon that authorities linked Moffitt's fingerprints to a lighter and a bottle of lighter fluid found at the scene.

"The investigation...has revealed that this was not an attack but a self-inflicted incident that happened to her," Thomas said in a news conference.

Moffitt remains in critical condition in the Regional Burn Center at LSU Medical Center, where she is believed to have undergone surgery Tuesday. Her motive remains unknown.

Her family released a statement shortly after the news conference ended.

"Our family is devastated to learn the circumstances surrounding our daughter's injuries," the statement read. "While this was not the resolution we had expected, it is a resolution, and we appreciate the thorough investigation by the local and state police as well as federal agencies."

Response to Will Obama win or lose the election 2012-10-26 08:24:06

At 10/26/12 02:15 AM, TheKlown wrote: KKK for Obama??? What the hell??? Democrats created the KKK and now the KKK supports President Obama???

Sounds like someone stole an idea from South Park...

At 10/26/12 02:32 AM, TheKlown wrote: Obama supporter sets themselves on Fire and blames the KKK for it.

Bitch be black. Must be an Obama supporter.

Please, stop wasting bandwidth with this crap. Could you at least TRY to say something useful and carrying a modicum of intelligence?

Response to Will Obama win or lose the election 2012-10-26 11:41:32

At 10/26/12 09:40 AM, JMHX wrote: I am officially petitioning for a Thread Lock, since this has long since devolved into racism, conspiracy theories and ad hominem.

I counter petition for Mason to comeback. Very biased, but at least debates to a high bar.

Response to Will Obama win or lose the election 2012-10-26 13:19:38

President Obama and The Democrats(not the supporters of this shitty party, but the Democrats in Washington) are murderers. They could have prevented Libya Terrorist Attack but chose not to, our Ambassadors and Military men/women don't deserve this weak idiotic administration.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/26/father-seal-kille d-in-libya-says-clinton-vowed-to-arrest-and-prosecute/

http://www.kveo.com/news/former-navy-seal-tyrone-woods-4th-a merican-killed-us-embassy-attack-benghazi

Response to Will Obama win or lose the election 2012-10-26 14:20:33

Response to Will Obama win or lose the election 2012-10-26 15:32:17

The candidate of hope has become the candidate of fear: How Obama's campaign is just about attacking Romney who he claims will turn the clock back 50 years for immigrants, women and gay

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223289/US-Election-
2012-How-Barack-Obama-gone-cultivating-hope-cultivating-fear -reelection-campaign.html#ixzz2AR2uZVFq