00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Is this normal weather?

638 Views | 11 Replies

Is this normal weather? 2012-06-06 20:12:27

I'm in NYC, and it's been raining like hell for the last 4 weeks. There have been virtually little to no sunny days. It's been cloudy and rainy nonstop and I have no idea what's going on. Summer is almost here, and yet there seems to be little to no significant improvement in the weather. Is this supposed to be normal weather in June? Constant amounts of rain? This is just absurd. Usually, here in NYC we only typically experience this much rain in April. But this is just absolutely bizzare. I'm looking out my window right now and the sky is grey as fuck, and it's raining like armageddon. I feel like I'm in the middle of the world war right now. This is just nuts.

Response to Is this normal weather? 2012-06-06 20:14:33

it's a sign of the end

dal lunge ci mira

di giove l'ira, e in un baleno va all'eghe in seno, da regal sede

tosto provvede, fa i generosi destrier squammosi ratto accoppiar

BBS Signature

Response to Is this normal weather? 2012-06-06 20:15:39

It's okay.

Superior southern California is warm and sunny, like always. And the typical cool ocean breeze where I live. No need to be concerned.

Response to Is this normal weather? 2012-06-06 20:16:35

Over the past few years, i have learned that there is no such thing as normal weather. What's that it's 70 in February? Well how about the next day it it'll be 20 and a blizzard.

Response to Is this normal weather? 2012-06-06 20:17:06

All I can think of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2ihL_FrFPs

But yeah, i'm a little further south and it's been raining about every other day for awhile now. Not constant sprinkles, just random really heavy showers that last like 10 minutes and soak everything. I'm pretty sick of it.

Response to Is this normal weather? 2012-06-06 20:17:33

At 6/6/12 08:12 PM, TimeWarfare1 wrote: This is just nuts.

You've never been to South Dakota, have you?

Programming stuffs (tutorials and extras)

PM me (instead of MintPaw) if you're confuzzled.

thank Skaren for the sig :P

BBS Signature

Response to Is this normal weather? 2012-06-06 20:19:53

I also live in NYC (Astoria) and it's not even raining here right now. Where do you even live...somewhere in the Rockaways like Belle Harbor or Neponsit? Maybe somewhere in SI near the water?

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to Is this normal weather? 2012-06-06 20:20:33

At 6/6/12 08:19 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote: I also live in NYC (Astoria) and it's not even raining here right now. Where do you even live...somewhere in the Rockaways like Belle Harbor or Neponsit? Maybe somewhere in SI near the water?

Near Brooklyn yo!

Response to Is this normal weather? 2012-06-06 20:24:00

At 6/6/12 08:20 PM, TimeWarfare1 wrote: Near Brooklyn yo!

No matter how close to Brooklyn you are, whether it's Long Island City, Ridgewood or somewhere else, the conditions you described aren't normal and I kind of suspect they're being exaggerated.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to Is this normal weather? 2012-06-06 20:35:53

Chances are the zombie apocalypse is coming. That's straight up zombie weather.

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Is this normal weather? 2012-06-06 20:56:17

At 6/6/12 08:12 PM, TimeWarfare1 wrote: I'm in NYC, and it's been raining like hell for the last 4 weeks. There have been virtually little to no sunny days. It's been cloudy and rainy nonstop and I have no idea what's going on. Summer is almost here, and yet there seems to be little to no significant improvement in the weather. Is this supposed to be normal weather in June? Constant amounts of rain? This is just absurd. Usually, here in NYC we only typically experience this much rain in April. But this is just absolutely bizzare. I'm looking out my window right now and the sky is grey as fuck, and it's raining like armageddon. I feel like I'm in the middle of the world war right now. This is just nuts.

Hey I'm in Massachussets a little to your East and we have the same fucking problem. You'd assume since you live in New England you'd be used to shitty weather but I guess not enough to stop you from posting a thread about it. Plus it's good, it pulled us out of a drought.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Is this normal weather? 2012-06-06 21:01:26

Sometimes weather's just weird like that. I went to the UK last month, expecting it to be rainy and gloomy as hell and when I got there, it was sunny the entire time.

Of course, we should also remember that our impact changes the weather as well, like with the Dust Bowl and such.

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.

AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature