00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FireKingKai just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Legallly get away with any crime!

2,681 Views | 31 Replies

Legallly get away with any crime! 2011-08-21 16:15:40

They said I could become anything so I became everything.

BBS Signature

Response to Legallly get away with any crime! 2011-08-21 16:18:09

Silly laws written on paper , people always smartassing their way around 'em . It was better ages ago when you commited a crime , you got arrested . Simple as that

Response to Legallly get away with any crime! 2011-08-21 16:21:24

"You make some moonshine, you poach some wildlife, you strangle some people and steal their picnic baskets."

It sounds like Yogi Bear doesn't fuck around anymore.

Response to Legallly get away with any crime! 2011-08-21 16:21:37

That is certainly not a good thing.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to Legallly get away with any crime! 2011-08-21 16:21:42

Speaking of which:

They're trying to make it so that no women will ever go to jail, no matter what she does.

Even High treason which is currently punishable by death.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13666066

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to Legallly get away with any crime! 2011-08-21 16:29:54

At 8/21/11 04:21 PM, voidnull wrote: Well that was a boring read.

You can legally light someone on fire and cut their head off with a shovel. How the hell is that boring?

BBS Signature

Response to Legallly get away with any crime! 2011-08-21 16:31:47

I think I have a few "errands" I would like to run there.

*Loads shotgun*

BBS Signature

Response to Legallly get away with any crime! 2011-08-21 16:33:10

At 8/21/11 04:29 PM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: You can legally light someone on fire and cut their head off with a shovel. How the hell is that boring?

It is not boring, it is rather scary. I will evade this area.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to Legallly get away with any crime! 2011-08-21 16:37:37

At 8/21/11 04:21 PM, GodOfVideoGames wrote: "You make some moonshine, you poach some wildlife, you strangle some people and steal their picnic baskets."

It sounds like Yogi Bear doesn't fuck around anymore.

gotta put him down

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Legallly get away with any crime! 2011-08-21 16:51:52

Attempting to smartass your way around these rules.

Newgrounds got it right. The governments of the world should have made this a law.

Response to Legallly get away with any crime! 2011-08-21 17:18:02

That is pretty clever that someone figured that out.
It makes you wonder why they looked into something like that in the first place.

Response to Legallly get away with any crime! 2011-08-21 17:28:12

At 8/21/11 05:18 PM, Rooster wrote: That is pretty clever that someone figured that out.
It makes you wonder why they looked into something like that in the first place.

He's a fucking professor, he has plenty of spare time.

Response to Legallly get away with any crime! 2011-08-21 17:33:15

A better way would be to sail into international waters and murder someone there. No evidence, no country and the only problem would be to get them to go with you.

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Legallly get away with any crime! 2011-08-21 17:34:46

Meth labs, meth labs EVERYWHERE.

BBS Signature

Response to Legallly get away with any crime! 2011-08-21 17:38:25

At 8/21/11 04:50 PM, RacistBassist wrote: Do you even read the shit you link to before making yourself look like a dumbass?

reading articles gets in the way of his "OMG FEMINISTS!!1!!1!" narrative.

Response to Legallly get away with any crime! 2011-08-21 17:40:21

That just means Mr. Rapist will have to drive his victims all the way to that area to get away with it.

It's more trouble than it's worth, only a few people will really be affected by it.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Legallly get away with any crime! 2011-08-21 17:56:35

Death match tournament anyone? Thank of the ad revenue!

Response to Legallly get away with any crime! 2011-08-21 18:01:31

I'll build a brotel!¬

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to Legallly get away with any crime! 2011-08-21 18:09:34

At 8/21/11 04:50 PM, RacistBassist wrote:
At 8/21/11 04:21 PM, ModernPatriot wrote: Speaking of which:

They're trying to make it so that no women will ever go to jail, no matter what she does.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13666066
Do you even read the shit you link to before making yourself look like a dumbass?

"Last month, Justice Secretary Kenneth Clarke's released plans to keep prison for the most serious offenders and cut the number of jail terms of under 12 months."

"The focus should be on health, housing and treatment for drug addiction to reduce reoffending, its report said. "

The article is about having alternatives to jail for low end crimes.

NOPE.

Misinterpreted what I said. I said that there are forces at hand trying to eliminate female prisons. And then Justice Secretary Kenneth Clarke said that female prisons should remain open for the most serious offenders.

Seems like you're the one sounding like a dumbass.

Anywho, are/were you implying that this is fair? That women shouldn't go to prison unless it is for the most extreme crimes?

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to Legallly get away with any crime! 2011-08-21 18:12:04

At 8/21/11 06:02 PM, Jedi-Master wrote:
At 8/21/11 05:38 PM, Powerage wrote:
At 8/21/11 04:50 PM, RacistBassist wrote: Do you even read the shit you link to before making yourself look like a dumbass?
reading articles gets in the way of his "OMG FEMINISTS!!1!!1!" narrative.
Indeed.

RacistBassist, you deserve a medal!

BAHAHA! LOL!

All three of you are dumbfucks.

I never onced mention feminism. YOU did.

And I completely retorted what RB said anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to Legallly get away with any crime! 2011-08-21 18:19:24

Pfff, fuck that shit. Newgrounds needs to build a big ass gladiator ring there.

BBS Signature

Response to Legallly get away with any crime! 2011-08-21 18:36:18

At 8/21/11 06:12 PM, ModernPatriot wrote: blather

now how did i know you were going to double-down on your derp rather than admit that you were wrong about the article?

you got caught being economical with the truth, and rather than admit you were wrong you decided to dig an even deeper hole.

sad, really.

Response to Legallly get away with any crime! 2011-08-21 18:40:17

At 8/21/11 04:18 PM, MythicTeddy wrote: Silly laws written on paper , people always smartassing their way around 'em . It was better ages ago when you commited a crime , you got arrested . Simple as that

no, no, no, no.

When you commited crime ages ago, you got killed. Sometimes even without trial.

Response to Legallly get away with any crime! 2011-08-21 18:45:59

@RacistBassist

When I said 'they're', that means that they are forces. When i said trying to make it so that no woman will ever go to prison, that means that: THOSE FORCES ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT SO THAT NO WOMAN WILL EVER GO TO PRISON.

Do you understand what I'm saying?

Justice Secretary Kenneth Clarke intervened, and said that prisons will remain open just for severe female offenders...

IT IS HE THAT INTERVENED, what i was conveying is that there are forces at hand trying to make it so that no woman will ever go to jail... EVER. Those forces wanted to shut down all female prisons.

And for God's sake quit using shaming language, and ad-hominems.

BBS Signature

Response to Legallly get away with any crime! 2011-08-21 18:58:25

@RacistBassist

Can you fucking READ!?

Women's prisons should close, says justice taskforce

The report said community sentences instead of prison would help reduce reoffending among women

Prisons 'not working' says Clarke

Women should not be sent to prison and should instead serve community sentences, according to a new report by the Women's Justice Taskforce.

The focus should be on health, housing and treatment for drug addiction to reduce reoffending, its report said.

It called for a director of women's justice to be appointed to provide "clear leadership and accountability".

The Ministry of Justice (MoJ) welcomed the report and said it was carefully considering the recommendations.

The taskforce, formed of senior police officers, magistrates, economists and penal reformers, was set up last year by the Prison Reform Trust.

Its report called for the closure of women's prisons to be accelerated, a cross-government strategy to divert women from crime and greater focus on schemes to tackle mental health needs.

You're using ad-hominems by implying that I'm anti-woman. You know this. Don't play stupid.

But seriously though, can you read?

And then this happened:

"Last month, Justice Secretary Kenneth Clarke's released plans to keep prison for the most serious offenders and cut the number of jail terms of under 12 months."

Kenneth Clarke said that women's prisons will remain open for the most severe offenders, yet the WJT wishes to close all of them.

WFT= forces that want to close female prisons.

Justice secretary Kenneth Clarke= Intervened and said that female prisons will remain open for the most severe offenders.

BBS Signature

Response to Legallly get away with any crime! 2011-08-21 20:43:27

Another RacistBassist argument! *grabs popcorn*

Response to Legallly get away with any crime! 2011-08-21 20:46:22

At 8/21/11 08:43 PM, Frenzy wrote: Another RacistBassist argument! *grabs popcorn*

This should be quite a show, I remember the one in my guns thread. Dont forget to pass me some of that popcorn.

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Legallly get away with any crime! 2011-08-21 20:55:28

Rape time.

"You can't be careful on a skateboard man." - some kid

Response to Legallly get away with any crime! 2011-08-21 21:30:49

At 8/21/11 09:05 PM, ScaryPicnic wrote: I feel for ModernPatriot.

He puts forwards good evidence and RacistBassist just goes full retard

let's recap shall we?

here we have ModernPatriot saying this:

he initally said that they're trying to make it so women will never go to jail no matter how serious the crime was, when instead the article says that jail sentences will be kept for more serious crimes and that they want to focus on rehabilitation, as RB pointed out. then MP doubles-down, basically denies he said in his initial post and alludes to conspiracies at hand to keep women from ever going to prison.

and yet RB is the retard?

wow. is today opposite day or something?

Response to Legallly get away with any crime! 2011-08-21 21:56:29

At 8/21/11 04:15 PM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4529 829.stm

Fuck yeah I live in WY :D

It says you have to commit a crime in a certain part of Wyoming with a population of zero. How the hell are you supposed to go on a serial rape spree (like any sensible NG user would) with no people?

Miracles happen.

BBS Signature