JKMonkey
JKMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Art Lover
Response to Legallly get away with any crime! Aug. 21st, 2011 @ 06:58 PM Reply

At 8/21/11 04:21 PM, ModernPatriot wrote: Speaking of which:

They're trying to make it so that no women will ever go to jail, no matter what she does.

Even High treason which is currently punishable by death.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13666066

affirmative actionEXTREME

|"My dick was in the Guinness Boom of World Records... Then I left the library.|

BBS Signature
ModernPatriot
ModernPatriot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Legallly get away with any crime! Aug. 21st, 2011 @ 06:58 PM Reply

@RacistBassist

Can you fucking READ!?

Women's prisons should close, says justice taskforce

The report said community sentences instead of prison would help reduce reoffending among women

Prisons 'not working' says Clarke

Women should not be sent to prison and should instead serve community sentences, according to a new report by the Women's Justice Taskforce.

The focus should be on health, housing and treatment for drug addiction to reduce reoffending, its report said.

It called for a director of women's justice to be appointed to provide "clear leadership and accountability".

The Ministry of Justice (MoJ) welcomed the report and said it was carefully considering the recommendations.

The taskforce, formed of senior police officers, magistrates, economists and penal reformers, was set up last year by the Prison Reform Trust.

Its report called for the closure of women's prisons to be accelerated, a cross-government strategy to divert women from crime and greater focus on schemes to tackle mental health needs.

You're using ad-hominems by implying that I'm anti-woman. You know this. Don't play stupid.

But seriously though, can you read?

And then this happened:

"Last month, Justice Secretary Kenneth Clarke's released plans to keep prison for the most serious offenders and cut the number of jail terms of under 12 months."

Kenneth Clarke said that women's prisons will remain open for the most severe offenders, yet the WJT wishes to close all of them.

WFT= forces that want to close female prisons.

Justice secretary Kenneth Clarke= Intervened and said that female prisons will remain open for the most severe offenders.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Legallly get away with any crime! Aug. 21st, 2011 @ 07:06 PM Reply

At 8/21/11 06:58 PM, ModernPatriot wrote: Can you fucking READ!?

What was that about ad-hominem again?

Women's prisons should close, says justice taskforce

Are people saying that prisons in generally close all of a sudden pro-men anti-woman like you'd hint is the case but in reverse?

The report said community sentences instead of prison would help reduce reoffending among women

Odd, because those re-offenders are always referred to by their low level crimes or short prison sentences

Prisons 'not working' says Clarke

Women should not be sent to prison and should instead serve community sentences, according to a new report by the Women's Justice Taskforce.

You mean like people think about most low level crimes?

Clearly this is a sexist movement!

------------

The focus should be on health, housing and treatment for drug addiction to reduce reoffending, its report said.

-----------------

^I can't stress this sentence anywhere near enough

It called for a director of women's justice to be appointed to provide "clear leadership and accountability".

The Ministry of Justice (MoJ) welcomed the report and said it was carefully considering the recommendations.

The taskforce, formed of senior police officers, magistrates, economists and penal reformers, was set up last year by the Prison Reform Trust.

Its report called for the closure of women's prisons to be accelerated, a cross-government strategy to divert women from crime and greater focus on schemes to tackle mental health needs.

You're using ad-hominems by implying that I'm anti-woman. You know this. Don't play stupid.

Is calling Hitler a Nazi ad-hominem? I am pointing out your huge bias on the subject.

But seriously though, can you read?

And then this happened:

"Last month, Justice Secretary Kenneth Clarke's released plans to keep prison for the most serious offenders and cut the number of jail terms of under 12 months."

Kenneth Clarke said that women's prisons will remain open for the most severe offenders, yet the WJT wishes to close all of them.

The only time Kenneth Clarkes name appears is this:

Now tell me how you got WJT wants to close all of them from that.

WFT= forces that want to close female prisons.

WJT=Wants to close prisons do their extravagant cost, but keep them around for the heavy hitters, and provide a much cheaper alternative to the low crimes.

Justice secretary Kenneth Clarke= Intervened and said that female prisons will remain open for the most severe offenders.

And nobody from the WJT ever said anything to the contrary.

All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
Frenzy
Frenzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Legallly get away with any crime! Aug. 21st, 2011 @ 08:43 PM Reply

Another RacistBassist argument! *grabs popcorn*

BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to Legallly get away with any crime! Aug. 21st, 2011 @ 08:46 PM Reply

At 8/21/11 08:43 PM, Frenzy wrote: Another RacistBassist argument! *grabs popcorn*

This should be quite a show, I remember the one in my guns thread. Dont forget to pass me some of that popcorn.

LucasJC
LucasJC
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Legallly get away with any crime! Aug. 21st, 2011 @ 08:55 PM Reply

Rape time.

"You can't be careful on a skateboard man." - some kid

psycho-squirrel
psycho-squirrel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Legallly get away with any crime! Aug. 21st, 2011 @ 08:58 PM Reply

The courts would probably ignore the loophole and work around it.

BBS Signature
Powerage
Powerage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to Legallly get away with any crime! Aug. 21st, 2011 @ 09:30 PM Reply

At 8/21/11 09:05 PM, ScaryPicnic wrote: I feel for ModernPatriot.

He puts forwards good evidence and RacistBassist just goes full retard

let's recap shall we?

here we have ModernPatriot saying this:

They're trying to make it so that no women will ever go to jail, no matter what she does.

Even High treason which is currently punishable by death.

he initally said that they're trying to make it so women will never go to jail no matter how serious the crime was, when instead the article says that jail sentences will be kept for more serious crimes and that they want to focus on rehabilitation, as RB pointed out. then MP doubles-down, basically denies he said in his initial post and alludes to conspiracies at hand to keep women from ever going to prison.

and yet RB is the retard?

wow. is today opposite day or something?

Razz
Razz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Legallly get away with any crime! Aug. 21st, 2011 @ 09:37 PM Reply

Funny no one noticed it was last updated "Monday, 9 May, 2005"

BBS Signature
Raiespio
Raiespio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Gamer
Response to Legallly get away with any crime! Aug. 21st, 2011 @ 09:56 PM Reply

At 8/21/11 04:15 PM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4529 829.stm

Fuck yeah I live in WY :D

It says you have to commit a crime in a certain part of Wyoming with a population of zero. How the hell are you supposed to go on a serial rape spree (like any sensible NG user would) with no people?

Miracles happen.

BBS Signature
I-Raped-You
I-Raped-You
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Legallly get away with any crime! Aug. 21st, 2011 @ 10:04 PM Reply

I thought OP was talking about illegal activities.

Magic-Mushroom
Magic-Mushroom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Legallly get away with any crime! Aug. 21st, 2011 @ 11:35 PM Reply

At 8/21/11 09:56 PM, Raiespio wrote:
At 8/21/11 04:15 PM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: 829.stm

Fuck yeah I live in WY :D
It says you have to commit a crime in a certain part of Wyoming with a population of zero. How the hell are you supposed to go on a serial rape spree (like any sensible NG user would) with no people?

Drag their ass out there.

They said I could become anything so I became everything.

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Legallly get away with any crime! Aug. 22nd, 2011 @ 11:45 PM Reply

At 8/21/11 11:35 PM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: Drag their ass out there.

Conspiracy charges, I think it's a federal crime to bring people across state borders against their will, and you can still get charged with kidnapping where you kidnapped them from

All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature