00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MiyuTheSceneGirl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Worst Video Game Of All Time

18,297 Views | 198 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Worst Video Game Of All Time 2011-11-27 21:18:27

At 11/27/11 08:50 PM, ghostxero wrote: halo
COD 4 and all the ones after it

Troll fag.

We're meat and that's it. So lets fuck it, fuck it, fuck it.

Minecraft: JuJitsuLipShitz

BBS Signature

Response to The Worst Video Game Of All Time 2011-11-27 21:35:14

Marvel:Ultimate alliance 2.
It was a HUGE downgrade to the first game.
It was just a brawler with rpg elements.

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to The Worst Video Game Of All Time 2011-11-27 21:38:02

You said it; Black Ops.

The Lonely Island = Best. Band. EBARR!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Worst Video Game Of All Time 2011-11-28 17:37:00

The worst game would be Mario's Missing for the SNES. I thought it was awesome at first because it starred Luigi for once, but I got deceived badly.

New tune: Yag

Response to The Worst Video Game Of All Time 2011-11-29 17:36:49

Trying to think of the worst game of all time is a funny thing. Most of the time, when I first decided that a game was bad, I would just stop playing it. I know that I've played some bad games but, to decide which one was the worst, I would've had to play them more. Well now, that's ironic.

I can't decide on just one, but here's a few to add to the list:
Duke Nukem: Forever
Gundam vs. Zeta
Army Men: Sarge's Heroes

Response to The Worst Video Game Of All Time 2011-11-29 18:10:51

I've played quite a few bad games, but none really managed to give me a headache like Black Ops did. Oh, have I tried playing it, 3 times even.

Response to The Worst Video Game Of All Time 2011-11-29 18:34:48

Seriously, guys? Worst game EVER and you're picking stuff like Ultimate Alliance 2? I mean, it was by no means great, but the worst game of ALL TIME? How about ET for Atari? That was just pure shit. How about ANY of the Cabela's deer hunting games? I played the demo for one and it was pretty much Call of Duty: Wilderness. Seriously, same controls, and you could even stab deer. It was just... weird. Superman for N64 anyone? Yay, let's fly through some rings for Lex Luthor. Oh, and of course, the well known Shaq-Fu. So, there's my worst games of all time.

Response to The Worst Video Game Of All Time 2011-11-29 18:38:07

Meh, I sat through more of Cabela's hunting demo than Black Ops. I never really played any of the games you've mentioned, over the years I apparently managed to stay clear of the really terrible ones, before I knew there were apparently people writing about the quality of these games.

But yeah, as the worst game ever, E.T. probably does win. Nearly killing the game industry was a pretty bad thing.

Response to The Worst Video Game Of All Time 2011-11-29 19:31:20

Fallout. Turn-based combat never worked for me, and the goddamned "150 days to get water chip" thing when it takes 50 fucking days to get to vault 15, just to find there's no chip to be found and it's ransacked. I just joined the Master in the end. Fuck the Overseer, fuck the vault and fuck humanity.

Response to The Worst Video Game Of All Time 2011-11-29 20:02:48

At 11/29/11 06:38 PM, Wolfos wrote: But yeah, as the worst game ever, E.T. probably does win. Nearly killing the game industry was a pretty bad thing.

Actually,ET never killed the gaming industry,it was the over saturation of consoles and games.

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to The Worst Video Game Of All Time 2012-06-15 03:26:44

Megaman X5 then Megaman X6 were just pithy attempts an constructing worthy sequels to Meganman X4 which was just awesome as a 32-bit engine they could finally incorporate Anime cutscenes but with the subsequent sequels just kept getting worse and worst and you know if you can't get a decent game to follow up with the return of Zero in X6 after killing him off in X5 what was the point of even doing X6 at all much less killing off Zero yet again?!

Your Arrogance Will Be Your Undoing

Perfection Is An Illusion And Delusion Of Narcissists And Despots

It's Not Who You Were It's More In Who You Are And Who You Will Be

BBS Signature

Response to The Worst Video Game Of All Time 2012-06-18 16:36:25

Super Mario Bros 2... had to say it... don't know if worst game ever... but HUGE letdown.

Only Mario Game I don't like, it just doesn't feel like a Mario game.

Response to The Worst Video Game Of All Time 2012-06-18 16:49:46

90% of you are the most moronic cunts I've ever witnessed in a forum.

"I don't like this popular game, it must be the worst game of all time because I don't like it."

Superman 64 is a serious contender.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature

Response to The Worst Video Game Of All Time 2012-06-18 18:26:11

I'm hearing a lot of crying about modern games in this thread.

Please. The turds of today are gold compared to the turds of yore.
There's a reason you don't see games like THIS anymore.

The Worst Video Game Of All Time

Response to The Worst Video Game Of All Time 2012-06-18 19:42:45

Come on now, Travis. I respect your opinion and all, but do you really think Modern Warfare 2 is worse than any other shitty game?

Because trust me, I've played games that are WAY shittier then MW2.

Oh god, the memories...the memories that I have been repressing for years are returning.

The memories...the memories of playing that...ABOMINATION are coming back.

The horror...

HELLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ......... ALOT OF THE SONIC GENRE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!

Response to The Worst Video Game Of All Time 2012-07-08 06:49:20

God of War! It's just a blatant rip-off of Devil May Cry! Can ANYONE DO AN ORIGINAL GAME ANYMORE???!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Worst Video Game Of All Time 2012-07-08 22:14:28

Pretty much every call of duty game after 4.

One good thing about music, is that when it hits you, you feel no pain.

-Bob Marley

Response to The Worst Video Game Of All Time 2012-07-09 02:23:40

Superman 64...'nuff said

Trollolololol! Merry Christmas, Bastards!

BBS Signature

Response to The Worst Video Game Of All Time 2013-02-05 06:06:41

At 10/20/11 01:37 AM, redfield95 wrote: Leisure Suit Larry, did anyone mention that piece of shit?

I'm sorry I should've gotten to your point sooner: Absolutely should be Leisure Suit Larry, Dead or Alive:Xtreme beach Volleyball or any sycophantic attempt to but nudity be it Male/Female/Whole/Partial/Topless/Bottomless/Bare Butt/Side Boob in a video game which requires at all times intricate use of TWO HANDS at the same time at ALL TIMES during gameplay otherwise you will either die or lose. You can't do just ONE HAND during gameplay you need BOTH HANDS AT ALL TIMES to play a video game if you know what I mean and I'm sure you do. It is an EPIC FAILURE of the entertainment industry to do Nudity in a Video Game!

And for that matter: Dead or Alive 3 I fail to see what the big deal is. On the end of the puritans it's not so risque. On my end it's not so sexy. The pleasance of the announcer's voice (female) is like nails on a chalkboard. An the depth of the characters is very shallow not anywhere near as intricate as Soul Calibur which was sooo much better a tournament fighting game!

BBS Signature