00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

edbyrd just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fapping = Good For You?

3,020 Views | 49 Replies

Response to Fapping = Good For You? 2011-04-17 13:04:33

At 4/17/11 06:16 AM, irishiweredrunk wrote: Cancer is not contageous.

Well clearly you don't know what you're talking about, this guy sneezed on me yesterday and I caught cancer and obesity from him.

Response to Fapping = Good For You? 2011-04-17 15:01:44

At 4/17/11 07:29 AM, ngman7 wrote:

I already had puberty- I CHOOSE TO CONTROL MYSELF. I DON'T ACT LIKE SOME DOG OR CAT IN HEAT.

Holy shit, shut up. I just went through your posts on the forums and you are a homophobic , god-loving idiot.
You probably won't read this but just to let you know, more than half of the scriptures in the bible were created in the past few hundred years. Most of the scriptures may be based on fact, but much..MUCH more is made up. For instance (Got this from cracked.com btw.)

And, lo, suddenly there came forth from the cave many dragons; and when the children saw them, they cried out in great terror. Then Jesus went down from the bosom of His mother, and stood on His feet before the dragons; and they adored Jesus, and thereafter retired.

-- The Gospel of Pseudo-Matthew, Chapter 18

Read more: 5 Real Deleted Bible Scenes In Which Jesus Kicks Some Ass | Cracked.com

This is an ACTUAL scene from the bible that was removed by the Catholic Church in the 1800's . Fucking dragons. The bible was created by many people with idealistic views on how they wanted humanity to run itself, with a few bullshit stories too. Masturbation is not bad , there is nothing wrong with homosexuality, nothing wrong with swearing .

I'm not saying I don't like you. Just stop arguing with everyone against their views and opinions. Reminds me of those freaks from "Jesus Camp" .

Add me:

MSN/Yahoo! - bbdaman4@yahoo.co.uk PSN - bbdaman Xbox - FunkyJunkey

Youtube - Shiteohead Facebook Steam ID

Response to Fapping = Good For You? 2011-04-17 15:03:31

Sometimes they say it's good for you,
Sometimes they say it's bad.
All I know is when I fap
I want to take a nap.

BBS Signature

Response to Fapping = Good For You? 2011-04-17 15:06:11

At 4/17/11 07:29 AM, ngman7 wrote: I already had puberty- I CHOOSE TO CONTROL MYSELF. I DON'T ACT LIKE SOME DOG OR CAT IN HEAT.

Yea, we'll see what you'll say after you hit puberty.

Response to Fapping = Good For You? 2011-04-17 15:11:21

At 4/17/11 06:16 AM, irishiweredrunk wrote:
At 4/17/11 06:13 AM, iateamexican wrote: the prostate produces one of the fluids involved in ejaculation and that frequent masturbation appears to flush out carcinogens.
Cancer is not contageous.

Carcinogens...

RubberJournal: READY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT!

Mathematics club: we have beer and exponentials.

Cartoon club: Cause Toons>> Charlie Sheen+Raptor

Response to Fapping = Good For You? 2011-04-17 15:18:59

FOX news is just a fucking tool.Even if they start reporting fairly and with integrity i'll still ignore them.

But this is good to hear!

Response to Fapping = Good For You? 2011-04-17 15:19:14

Apparently, it prevents prostate cancer.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Fapping = Good For You? 2011-04-17 15:53:12

Lol I always fap. It's better than smoking.

Bringing back old shit.

BBS Signature

Response to Fapping = Good For You? 2011-04-17 16:15:40

Would be the first time I ever quote faux news

BBS Signature

Response to Fapping = Good For You? 2011-04-17 16:27:45

Now I know to fap a little more now. One question, though, why do we call it fapping? It's really weird. Any little innocent child can say, "Fappity fappity fap fap." Same with wanking. Does any of this have to do with Latin?

Response to Fapping = Good For You? 2011-04-17 18:22:25

At 4/17/11 04:30 PM, LaForge wrote: I thought it was common knowledge that sexual release is good for you. It relieves tension and puts you in a better mood by releasing seratonin in the brain.

This here, to be honest.
I've had some sort of prostate problem in the past which I forgot the name of, and the two things the doctor advised me were drinking a lot of water, and basically: fapping more often. It's not healthy to leave all that stuff you produce stuck in there, apparently.

Also it's disgusting how easily you guys jump on the religion thing. That's not what this thread is about; it's about physical health, not religious beliefs.

Response to Fapping = Good For You? 2011-04-17 19:08:29

My doctor gave me a weekly fap calendar. I mark each day with a check, after I rid myself of cancer.

Response to Fapping = Good For You? 2011-04-17 19:10:41

Golly, sure is a little cold in here.

BBS Signature

Response to Fapping = Good For You? 2011-04-17 19:14:53

I find that if you don't do it while you're awake, it happens when you're asleep anyway.

It would be nice if it didn't make such a mess though.

Don't pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.

BBS Signature

Response to Fapping = Good For You? 2011-04-29 01:19:57

At 4/17/11 07:03 AM, ngman7 wrote: NO:
1 Thessalonians 4:3-5
3 It is God's will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality; 4 that each of you should learn to control your own body[a] in a way that is holy and honorable, 5 not in passionate lust like the pagans, who do not know God;
1 Corin. 6:18-
Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body.

Uh, hey. I'm the guy who came here to tell you to shut up... sooo, shut up, ok? Thanks! :D

NEVER FORGET

BBS Signature

Response to Fapping = Good For You? 2011-04-29 01:40:21

Actually, wasn't there a more recent study that claims masturbation actually increases the chance of getting prostate cancer and other penis misfortunes ? Yeah I'm pretty sure i read that somewhere. I don't know who to belive, but i feel more manly with my juice still in my ballz

BBS Signature

Response to Fapping = Good For You? 2011-04-29 01:50:06

Fapping threads are so 2009.

Response to Fapping = Good For You? 2011-04-29 01:51:03

At 4/29/11 01:40 AM, PuRpLe-KusH wrote: Actually, wasn't there a more recent study that claims masturbation actually increases the chance of getting prostate cancer and other penis misfortunes ? Yeah I'm pretty sure i read that somewhere. I don't know who to belive, but i feel more manly with my juice still in my ballz

Says the one with God Vision in his signature

Just chillin'

Response to Fapping = Good For You? 2011-04-29 02:02:22

At 4/17/11 11:41 AM, X-TERRORIST-X wrote: Masturbation is the devil's work.

It's magical and rad?

Response to Fapping = Good For You? 2011-04-29 02:29:07

At 4/17/11 04:30 PM, LaForge wrote: I thought it was common knowledge that sexual release is good for you. It relieves tension and puts you in a better mood by releasing seratonin in the brain.

You know, I thought this too when I first heard about it. But the reason that more people don't know this is because if they teach this is health class or just up and tell people on TV health shows, more people would masturbate. That's where parents and *quote* concerned Christians *unquote* come in and ruin everything for everyone.