Be a Supporter!

Hypocritical 1916

  • 1,793 Views
  • 40 Replies
New Topic
Lumber-Jax12
Lumber-Jax12
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Hypocritical 1916 May. 25th, 2011 @ 07:22 PM

can some one please tell this retard how greatly he is contradicting himself, the faggot thought he would be "cool" by posting my replies to him in the atheist army thread so now I'll do the same.

"That and the molestation, murder, war, ignorance, intolerance, and stupidity. You made incorrect statements attempting to show atheism has killed many people too, but I tore that apart, it is an invalid point, you were unable to come up with a response. I'll just paste that here, maybe you won't forget it this time: No, millions of people have not been killed by atheism, nor have wars been fought because of it. You're a fool, the people were killed, and the wars started, by atheists. Atheists do not kill for atheism because atheism has nothing for which they must kill for. Stalin and Mao are psychopaths first and atheists second"

He later goes on to say:

"I did, you just decided to ignore it. All religion is bad, they actually teach intolerance and hate towards homosexuals for being born the way they are, they are evil, they are based on greed, and they've killed many people."

So according to him, Every Christian is evil and cause murder and death and destruction and more imprtantly wars, yet Stalin/Mao are exempt from this because they are "psychopaths first, and atheists second" so apparently every murderous and delusional religious man is "his faith first, and psychopath second"?

Please just tell him to shut up, and stop being a terrible troll.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Hypocritical 1916 May. 25th, 2011 @ 07:24 PM

You are a sad, sad person for devoting an entire thread to an internet user that you've never met and never will meet.


Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
Lumber-Jax12
Lumber-Jax12
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Hypocritical 1916 May. 25th, 2011 @ 07:26 PM

At 5/25/11 07:24 PM, Scarface wrote: You are a sad, sad person for devoting an entire thread to an internet user that you've never met and never will meet.

then tell that to him, he made the post in the other thread regarding me.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Hypocritical 1916 May. 25th, 2011 @ 07:27 PM

At 5/25/11 07:26 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote:
At 5/25/11 07:24 PM, Scarface wrote: You are a sad, sad person for devoting an entire thread to an internet user that you've never met and never will meet.
then tell that to him, he made the post in the other thread regarding me.

Making a post a few sentences long that's directed at you is not the same as writing a thread that's a few paragraphs long, JUST so you can tell all of Newgrounds that you don't like him.


Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Animator
Response to Hypocritical 1916 May. 25th, 2011 @ 07:32 PM

sounds like a few kids need a time out.


WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT DUDE WITH THE RED HAT BROWN TRENCH COAT AND SHOTGUN?!?! I miss the old ASSASSIN days. Click Me

BBS Signature
Lumber-Jax12
Lumber-Jax12
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Hypocritical 1916 May. 25th, 2011 @ 07:35 PM

At 5/25/11 07:30 PM, daethdrain wrote: I'm sorry but.... You mad. Why don't you go suck your moms tit and get some nutrients you big baby.

Now that that's over with it's sad that you let a user get to you he's probably just a kid, block him and move on ok??..........

although I see your point, I can't get him to, I even reply ok, "Congrats Im an atheist now" and the little fucker keeps sending posts.

and to the first thing you said, im sorry but unlike you I don't like fucking my mom faggot.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Hypocritical 1916 May. 25th, 2011 @ 07:37 PM

At 5/25/11 07:35 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote: and to the first thing you said, im sorry but unlike you I don't like fucking my mom faggot.

THIS IS WHY HE KEEPS INSULTING YOU. You lose your temper WAY to easily, and to be honest, it's absolutely hilarious. He's trolling you. He's insulting you purposely just so he can make you angry and watch the hilarity ensue when you reply getting all pissy.


Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
Lumber-Jax12
Lumber-Jax12
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Hypocritical 1916 May. 25th, 2011 @ 07:45 PM

At 5/25/11 07:37 PM, Scarface wrote:
At 5/25/11 07:35 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote: and to the first thing you said, im sorry but unlike you I don't like fucking my mom faggot.
THIS IS WHY HE KEEPS INSULTING YOU. You lose your temper WAY to easily, and to be honest, it's absolutely hilarious. He's trolling you. He's insulting you purposely just so he can make you angry and watch the hilarity ensue when you reply getting all pissy.

good to now, this probably was a mistake, so fine I see it was either hit or miss, i guess it missed because a certain asshole aka you, replied first.

IncendiaryProduction
IncendiaryProduction
  • Member since: Jan. 25, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Game Developer
Response to Hypocritical 1916 May. 25th, 2011 @ 07:49 PM

At 5/25/11 07:22 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote: All religion is bad, they actually teach intolerance and hate towards homosexuals for being born the way they are, they are evil, they are based on greed, and they've killed many people."

Interesting. In church, I was always taught to accept and love everyone, not to judge people, to be selfless, and not to murder.


A merry heart does good like a medicine; but a broken spirit dries the bones. Proverbs 17:22
"It's not gay because we're bros." - Gobblemeister

BBS Signature
Boxxy
Boxxy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Hypocritical 1916 May. 25th, 2011 @ 07:52 PM

At 5/25/11 07:35 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote: and to the first thing you said, im sorry but unlike you I don't like fucking my mom faggot.

fuck off and go do your mom in the shower.


The Saiyans are a true ham and cheese sandwich, DON'T UNDERESTOMATO!

Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Hypocritical 1916 May. 25th, 2011 @ 07:53 PM

At 5/25/11 07:45 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote:
At 5/25/11 07:37 PM, Scarface wrote:
At 5/25/11 07:35 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote: and to the first thing you said, im sorry but unlike you I don't like fucking my mom faggot.
THIS IS WHY HE KEEPS INSULTING YOU. You lose your temper WAY to easily, and to be honest, it's absolutely hilarious. He's trolling you. He's insulting you purposely just so he can make you angry and watch the hilarity ensue when you reply getting all pissy.
good to now, this probably was a mistake, so fine I see it was either hit or miss, i guess it missed because a certain asshole aka you, replied first.

I'm an asshole because I pointed out how stupid you are for caring so much about someone who is in no way attached to your life?

This was a miss because this wasn't going to convince anyone to rally against 1916, as you had initially hoped, right? You thought everyone would congratulate you and you would be reveled as the user who got rid of 1916. No. This thread never had a point, because a certain 12 year old aka you, made it.


Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
Lumber-Jax12
Lumber-Jax12
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Hypocritical 1916 May. 25th, 2011 @ 07:55 PM

no i jsut thought people would see that what he posted contradicted himself.

Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Writer
Response to Hypocritical 1916 May. 25th, 2011 @ 07:56 PM

So, you wan't me to act like your father and settle your arguments for you?

Not happening.
Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Hypocritical 1916 May. 25th, 2011 @ 07:57 PM

At 5/25/11 07:55 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote: no i jsut thought people would see that what he posted contradicted himself.

Did you think people would give a shit? Because that one was a complete misfire.


Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
Boxxy
Boxxy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Hypocritical 1916 May. 25th, 2011 @ 07:57 PM

At 5/25/11 07:56 PM, Suprememessage wrote: So, you wan't me to act like your father and settle your arguments for you?

Not happening.

Haha, if you were acting like his father, you'd be being forced to suck his penis, because that's what he makes his father do.


The Saiyans are a true ham and cheese sandwich, DON'T UNDERESTOMATO!

IncendiaryProduction
IncendiaryProduction
  • Member since: Jan. 25, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Game Developer
Response to Hypocritical 1916 May. 25th, 2011 @ 07:57 PM

At 5/25/11 07:55 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote: no i jsut thought people would see that what he posted contradicted himself.

People can tell that anyway. Just leave it alone and let him look stupid without pulling yourself into the crossfire.


A merry heart does good like a medicine; but a broken spirit dries the bones. Proverbs 17:22
"It's not gay because we're bros." - Gobblemeister

BBS Signature
Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Hypocritical 1916 May. 25th, 2011 @ 08:08 PM

At 5/25/11 07:57 PM, Alex12345269 wrote:
At 5/25/11 07:56 PM, Suprememessage wrote: So, you wan't me to act like your father and settle your arguments for you?

Not happening.
Haha, if you were acting like his father, you'd be being forced to suck his penis, because that's what he makes his father do.

Are you speaking about personal experiences? I've been trying to figure out why you're such an emo cry baby. This would provide the answer I'm looking for.

Lumber-Jax12
Lumber-Jax12
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Hypocritical 1916 May. 25th, 2011 @ 08:16 PM

Okay i think this needs to be locked now where about to have a second fight, for shits sake.

Boxxy
Boxxy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Hypocritical 1916 May. 25th, 2011 @ 08:21 PM

At 5/25/11 08:08 PM, MercatorMapV2 wrote:
At 5/25/11 07:57 PM, Alex12345269 wrote:
At 5/25/11 07:56 PM, Suprememessage wrote: So, you wan't me to act like your father and settle your arguments for you?

Not happening.
Haha, if you were acting like his father, you'd be being forced to suck his penis, because that's what he makes his father do.
Are you speaking about personal experiences? I've been trying to figure out why you're such an emo cry baby. This would provide the answer I'm looking for.

I was joking around to see if he would really lose his temper. Aren't we a serious one? You seem to have something against me, but I don't mind. It's pretty humorous to hear what you say about me.


The Saiyans are a true ham and cheese sandwich, DON'T UNDERESTOMATO!

Lumber-Jax12
Lumber-Jax12
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Hypocritical 1916 May. 25th, 2011 @ 08:32 PM

At 5/25/11 08:26 PM, Colin wrote:
At 5/25/11 07:26 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote:
At 5/25/11 07:24 PM, Scarface wrote: You are a sad, sad person for devoting an entire thread to an internet user that you've never met and never will meet.
then tell that to him, he made the post in the other thread regarding me.
Lumber-Jax12, send a PM to 1916 about this instead, all the rest of us don't need to hear about your problem with him.

thats what i have been doing and he thought he'd be smart by positng my replies all over his thread so i though id do the same.

Lumber-Jax12
Lumber-Jax12
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Hypocritical 1916 May. 25th, 2011 @ 08:34 PM

At 5/25/11 08:21 PM, Alex12345269 wrote:
At 5/25/11 08:08 PM, MercatorMapV2 wrote:
At 5/25/11 07:57 PM, Alex12345269 wrote:
I was joking around to see if he would really lose his temper. Aren't we a serious one? You seem to have something against me, but I don't mind. It's pretty humorous to hear what you say about me.

Whoa there big guy don't "lose your temper" we don't need to know what your dad does to you in the shower, thats your personal life.

1916
1916
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Movie Buff
Response to Hypocritical 1916 Jun. 5th, 2011 @ 07:44 AM

Well, I've already done it several times, but I see I'll have to refute your pathetic argument again.

At 5/25/11 07:22 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote: can some one please tell this retard how greatly he is contradicting himself, the faggot thought he would be "cool" by posting my replies to him in the atheist army thread so now I'll do the same.

Why would it bother you that your messages are being pasted into the Atheist Army if you were confident you were right? I don't mind this thread, because I know I am correct in everything I've said. I sense insecurity in you.

"That and the molestation, murder, war, ignorance, intolerance, and stupidity. You made incorrect statements attempting to show atheism has killed many people too, but I tore that apart, it is an invalid point, you were unable to come up with a response. I'll just paste that here, maybe you won't forget it this time: No, millions of people have not been killed by atheism, nor have wars been fought because of it. You're a fool, the people were killed, and the wars started, by atheists. Atheists do not kill for atheism because atheism has nothing for which they must kill for. Stalin and Mao are psychopaths first and atheists second"

I did say that, yes.

He later goes on to say:

"I did, you just decided to ignore it. All religion is bad, they actually teach intolerance and hate towards homosexuals for being born the way they are, they are evil, they are based on greed, and they've killed many people."

So according to him, Every Christian is evil and cause murder and death and destruction and more imprtantly wars, yet Stalin/Mao are exempt from this because they are "psychopaths first, and atheists second" so apparently every murderous and delusional religious man is "his faith first, and psychopath second"?

Nice strawman there, kid. Is this what you do when you can't understand something? Just make up a meaning? My whole point was that to be a killer atheist like Stalin or Mao you had to be full blown psychopath, because atheism cannot influence your choices. However, you don't have to be nearly as crazy to do the same things for religious reasons. You could be a perfectly normal human being, but the intolerance, hate, murder, and pettiness in the Bible could very easily take you the rest of the way.

You also say I believe every theist is bad, this is incorrect, I said theism is bad.

Please just tell him to shut up, and stop being a terrible troll.

I'm not a troll, you just can't understand my points very well. Perhaps the solution is to do as you have done and stop messaging me back after a long period of ignoring most of the points I made.

1916
1916
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Movie Buff
Response to Hypocritical 1916 Jun. 5th, 2011 @ 07:57 AM

At 5/25/11 07:49 PM, IncendiaryProduction wrote:
At 5/25/11 07:22 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote: All religion is bad, they actually teach intolerance and hate towards homosexuals for being born the way they are, they are evil, they are based on greed, and they've killed many people."
Interesting. In church, I was always taught to accept and love everyone, not to judge people, to be selfless, and not to murder.

That's because Church is based on greed, they want your money, and they won't get it if they preach the Bible as it was written. Just the nice and fun bits for you.

"Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel." (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

"Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death." (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

"A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death." (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

"Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed." (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

"Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

"But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst." (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

"Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death." (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

"So God let them go ahead and do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other's bodies. Instead of believing what they knew was the truth about God, they deliberately chose to believe lies. So they worshiped the things God made but not the Creator himself, who is to be praised forever. Amen. That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relationships with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men and, as a result, suffered within themselves the penalty they so richly deserved. When they refused to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their evil minds and let them do things that should never be done. Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, fighting, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They are forever inventing new ways of sinning and are disobedient to their parents. They refuse to understand, break their promises, and are heartless and unforgiving. They are fully aware of God's death penalty for those who do these things, yet they go right ahead and do them anyway. And, worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too." (Romans 1:24-32 NLT)

"The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death." (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

"From there Elisha went up to Bethel. While he was on his way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him. "Go up baldhead," they shouted, "go up baldhead!" The prophet turned and saw them, and he cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two shebears came out of the woods and tore forty two of the children to pieces." (2 Kings 2:23-24 NAB)

The ark of God was placed on a new cart and taken away from the house of Abinadab on the hill. Uzzah and Ahio, sons of Abinadab guided the cart, with Ahio walking before it, while David and all the Israelites made merry before the Lord with all their strength, with singing and with citharas, harps, tambourines, sistrums, and cymbals.

"When they came to the threshing floor of Nodan, Uzzah reached out his hand to the ark of God to steady it, for the oxen were making it tip. But the Lord was angry with Uzzah; God struck him on that spot, and he died there before God." (2 Samuel 6:3-7 NAB)

"Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants." (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all - old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

"Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children." (Isaiah 13:15-18 NLT)

"And at midnight the LORD killed all the firstborn sons in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn son of the captive in the dungeon. Even the firstborn of their livestock were killed. Pharaoh and his officials and all the people of Egypt woke up during the night, and loud wailing was heard throughout the land of Egypt. There was not a single house where someone had not died." (Exodus 12:29-30 NLT)

1916
1916
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Movie Buff
Response to Hypocritical 1916 Jun. 5th, 2011 @ 07:58 AM

At 5/25/11 08:16 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote: Okay i think this needs to be locked now where about to have a second fight, for shits sake.

You act like it's such hard work losing arguments.

Sawdust
Sawdust
  • Member since: Mar. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Musician
Response to Hypocritical 1916 Jun. 5th, 2011 @ 08:06 AM

He's definitely a few dimes short of a dollar.

1916
1916
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Movie Buff
Response to Hypocritical 1916 Jun. 5th, 2011 @ 08:42 AM

At 6/5/11 08:06 AM, Sawdust wrote: He's definitely a few dimes short of a dollar.

How witty, this definitely makes all my flawless logic incorrect.

kiljoy96
kiljoy96
  • Member since: Jul. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Musician
Response to Hypocritical 1916 Jun. 5th, 2011 @ 08:44 AM

Yell at him in all caps. I'm sure that'll show him.


SteamID: Fetus

BBS Signature
Syztm
Syztm
  • Member since: Jul. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Audiophile
Response to Hypocritical 1916 Jun. 5th, 2011 @ 09:14 AM

The OP:

Hypocritical 1916


New tune: Yag

Nerdonk
Nerdonk
  • Member since: Jan. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Hypocritical 1916 Jun. 5th, 2011 @ 10:52 AM

Quit being a baby. NG is not supportive of nor is it the place for petty user feuds. That's what the PM system is for.


Your opinion is wrong.
Current favourite thread.

1916
1916
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Movie Buff
Response to Hypocritical 1916 Jun. 5th, 2011 @ 07:37 PM

I'd just like to update this thread: OP has stopped participating in the argument.

"you do that say what you want but im just letting you know I wont respond or block your next posts, have fun preaching to no-one.

Think what you want about this, its obvious I'm talking to a wall at this point."

So next time you're losing a debate follow the Lumber-Jax12 steps for advanced debating.

1) Instigate an argument with insults over the PM system.
2) Repeatedly make the same flawed arguments while ignoring the other person's points.
3) Insult opponent for making the same argument again and again.
4) Repeatedly assert that the other persons argument is full of flaws, but never elaborate on what they are.
5) Make a thread to showcase how angry you are and to rally the NG userbase against the other person.
6) Acknowledge to opponent you're too close minded to ever consider what they are saying, and act as if this is a good thing.
7) Run away.

Makes perfect sense.

Hypocritical 1916