00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lucidstriker595 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Morthagg makes things.

82,352 Views | 534 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Morthagg makes things. 2012-03-13 12:20:50

At 6 hours ago, Morthagg wrote: New comic ahead: No Sighing Tonight. It's a little sad.

That's why you wear flats, not heels.

Response to Morthagg makes things. 2012-03-13 12:45:18

At 19 minutes ago, big-jonny-13 wrote: That's why you wear flats, not heels.

Hey, gimme a break, I'm one of the least likely people to actually wear heels.

Response to Morthagg makes things. 2012-03-13 14:40:55

At 1 hour ago, Morthagg wrote:
At 19 minutes ago, big-jonny-13 wrote: That's why you wear flats, not heels.
Hey, gimme a break, I'm one of the least likely people to actually wear heels.

Yet your blisters say otherwise ;P

Response to Morthagg makes things. 2012-03-13 14:53:51

At 4 minutes ago, big-jonny-13 wrote: Yet your blisters say otherwise ;P

True, but that was like the second time in over a year that I wore heels. I probably could have gone without the blisters (or at least significantly less of them) if I wasn't in a "FUCK YOU NO YOU WILL WALK AROUND AND SUFFER UNTIL YOU FIND SOMETHING INTERESTING THIS EVENING"-mood, though.

Response to Morthagg makes things. 2012-03-14 10:43:08

NOSES.
I'm really not used to just.. not being able to understand and draw an organic thing. Normally I have a kind of instictive understanding of the workings and looks of a thing if I focus, and I can portray it that way most of the time.
Noses though? Hell naw.
So I decided to confront my incapability and force myself to draw the fleshy thing that resides on my face. Also, a bit of the rest of said face.

Morthagg makes things.

Response to Morthagg makes things. 2012-03-14 10:54:33

Noses noses noses noses
And a few lips.

Morthagg makes things.

Response to Morthagg makes things. 2012-03-14 11:26:33

Your eyes are bigger than you mouth.. o.o
that reminds me, did you ever upload your froglike self-portrait? I think you should now, if you didn't already. :D It's hilarious.

Boop the snoot

BBS Signature

Response to Morthagg makes things. 2012-03-14 11:34:45

Love dem lines gurl!... Doing a fantastic job. i really have a art-crush for peoples sketches and stuff like that... got any more?

also about the big eyes small mouth, you could always say its a "style" :3

BBS Signature

Response to Morthagg makes things. 2012-03-14 12:28:52

At 49 minutes ago, Breaktroll wrote: Your eyes are bigger than you mouth.. o.o

That's because there's exaggeration and something called perspective at work here, hon >: /

that reminds me, did you ever upload your froglike self-portrait? I think you should now, if you didn't already. :D It's hilarious.

Ehh I think I know which portrait you mean, but I think I don't have that sketchbook here. Also, what is it with you thinking I look like a reptile/amphibian!

At 44 minutes ago, LegolaSS wrote: Love dem lines gurl!... Doing a fantastic job. i really have a art-crush for peoples sketches and stuff like that... got any more?
also about the big eyes small mouth, you could always say its a "style" :3

I don't have any good people sketches left at the moment, it has been a while since I made a portrait like that. It was fun to do again though, so maybe there's more to come.
And I kinda hate it when people pass mistakes off as a 'style' :p But I actually have fairly large, bulging eyes and a small mouth, so it's not completely wrong.

Response to Morthagg makes things. 2012-03-14 13:14:24

At 1 hour ago, LegolaSS wrote: Love dem lines gurl!... Doing a fantastic job. i really have a art-crush for peoples sketches and stuff like that... got any more?

You mean you have an art-crush for drawings of women.

Response to Morthagg makes things. 2012-03-14 18:34:21

Frogs are amphibians..
And none of the drawings was with top-down perspective, only down-top, so it wouldn't make sense for your eyes to suddenly seem bigger, would it?

Boop the snoot

BBS Signature

Response to Morthagg makes things. 2012-03-14 19:14:33

At 33 minutes ago, Breaktroll wrote: Frogs are amphibians..
And none of the drawings was with top-down perspective, only down-top, so it wouldn't make sense for your eyes to suddenly seem bigger, would it?

Yesss.. And there was another drawing of which you said I looked like a reptile.
Also, the first image, 'blink blink' drawing is actually a bit top-down perspective.

Response to Morthagg makes things. 2012-03-15 03:10:33

At 7 hours ago, Morthagg wrote:
Yesss.. And there was another drawing of which you said I looked like a reptile.

Nooo, I mean the one with the super bulging eyes. Not the one in the comic.

Boop the snoot

BBS Signature

Response to Morthagg makes things. 2012-03-15 05:14:37

At 1 hour ago, Breaktroll wrote:
Nooo, I mean the one with the super bulging eyes. Not the one in the comic.

Jesus Christ, talk about communication failure. Joeng, ik zei gewoon dat gij wel iets hebt met mij met een amfibie/reptiel te vergelijken omdat ge dat nu al een paar keer gedaan hebt. 1 keer bij die strip-versie, en dan nog eens bij die ene puiloogtekening. Da's al :' )

Response to Morthagg makes things. 2012-03-20 06:05:29

Tuesday means update, so: Comic!
It's about CV's and jobs. And how I'm probably going to have a pretty hard time getting either in order.

Morthagg makes things.

Response to Morthagg makes things. 2012-03-20 07:37:48

At 1 hour ago, Morthagg wrote: Tuesday means update, so: Comic!

Me be of the liking of your comics much! i am very happy that it is off the Tuesdays and I look forwards to this times next week!

this was my favourite panels. Meow <3

Morthagg makes things.

Meow <3

BBS Signature

Response to Morthagg makes things. 2012-03-20 10:59:22

Ohh, nice practice....
I should probably do some today.... er.. practice that is

Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to Morthagg makes things. 2012-03-20 11:22:09

At 3 hours ago, MeowolaSS wrote:
this was my favourite panels. Meow <3

Haha, that little drawing is too cute now. If you don't mind, I'm going to post it on Dork Toes' facebook page :3

At 16 minutes ago, Kinsei01 wrote: Ohh, nice practice....
I should probably do some today.... er.. practice that is

Practice for everyone!

Response to Morthagg makes things. 2012-03-21 18:48:24

Quick sketchling of a kind of wildwoman.

Morthagg makes things.

Response to Morthagg makes things. 2012-03-21 18:50:51

Trainpeoplesketchlings!

Morthagg makes things.

Response to Morthagg makes things. 2012-03-27 06:41:52

Dork Toes nr.13.
I'm not overly happy with this one. So meh.

Morthagg makes things.

Response to Morthagg makes things. 2012-03-27 06:49:11

At 3/27/12 06:41 AM, Morthagg wrote: I'm not overly happy with this one. So meh.

Ah, Tuesdays are my new favourite day... i do like these comics... will they come in a completed comic styled book in the near future?... :D

BBS Signature

Response to Morthagg makes things. 2012-03-27 08:49:25

At 3/27/12 06:49 AM, LegolaSS wrote:
Ah, Tuesdays are my new favourite day... i do like these comics... will they come in a completed comic styled book in the near future?... :D

Oh you :3 A friend of mine also suggested that, so who knows!

Response to Morthagg makes things. 2012-04-03 05:03:12

Very nice little miss morthagg... me be of similar problems when i be working with the paints you knows... i has lots of furs and they get stuck in the paints all the times... trying to get them outs with the paws normally ends up with a big mess...

Made me of the smile today, I needed one :3

Meow <3

BBS Signature

Response to Morthagg makes things. 2012-04-03 06:33:56

At 4/3/12 05:03 AM, MeowolaSS wrote: Very nice little miss morthagg... me be of similar problems when i be working with the paints you knows... i has lots of furs and they get stuck in the paints all the times... trying to get them outs with the paws normally ends up with a big mess...

Made me of the smile today, I needed one :3

You replied to my comic even before I posed it :D Aw, thanks kitty!

Here's a link and picture, for those who haven't yet seen it. This comic got finished sooo early.. Felt good man. Linkity to comic.
I'm already working on the next one, but again, a couple of doubts if I'm going to upload that one or not. We'll see.

Morthagg makes things.

Response to Morthagg makes things. 2012-04-10 05:10:16

One less than sexy new comic: Rise And Shine.
This one doesn't exactly show my best side, but then again, I can't be made out of best sides. I can be made out of rather disgusting gas though, apparently.

Morthagg makes things.

Response to Morthagg makes things. 2012-04-10 05:17:29

that doesn't sound too pleasant... LOL nice style. keep it going yea?

. I can be made out of rather disgusting gas though, apparently.

Response to Morthagg makes things. 2012-04-17 14:29:19

Suuuuper late comic today. I can't really give a good reason, apart from feeling a little achey and under the weather and thus becoming 'egghh mehh' and keep putting off my work. At least it's still tuesday.
Anyway! Here you go: Dark Locks

Morthagg makes things.

Response to Morthagg makes things. 2012-04-18 07:42:54

i was of the worriedness when a comic did not of the appears yesterday you knows.

but me is now of the gladness one has arrived! me is so happy, i danced a little around the room befores i sat back on the keyboard purring happily.

once agains bringing me a happy cat face for the weeks. can not be of the waiting for next Tuesday!

Meow <3

Meow <3

BBS Signature

Response to Morthagg makes things. 2012-04-24 12:32:34

TUUUUEESSSDAAAAAAAAYYYYYY
So.. comic!

Morthagg makes things.