Be a Supporter!

Morthagg makes things.

  • 45,885 Views
  • 507 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
MeowolaSS
MeowolaSS
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Art Lover
Response to Morthagg makes things. Jun. 28th, 2012 @ 07:54 AM Reply

At 6/28/12 07:01 AM, Morthagg wrote: I know it's thursday and all, I should really organise myself better.

It be of the fines morthagg, you give me updates via the cat facebooks you knows. me will be awaiting next comics with much interestingness. Meow <3


Meow <3

BBS Signature
bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to Morthagg makes things. Jun. 28th, 2012 @ 09:25 AM Reply

At 6/28/12 07:01 AM, Morthagg wrote: Yaaaaaay I have a new comic up: The Metro (part one)
And it also be in the Art Portal
I know it's thursday and all, I should really organise myself better.

You know you've given someone a good telling off when they've lost [their] face.
*badum tsh

Morthagg
Morthagg
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Morthagg makes things. Jun. 28th, 2012 @ 03:20 PM Reply

At 6/28/12 09:25 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote:.


You know you've given someone a good telling off when they've lost [their] face.
*badum tsh

You really like pointing it out when some of my characters don't have faces, don't you :' )

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to Morthagg makes things. Jun. 28th, 2012 @ 06:16 PM Reply

At 6/28/12 03:20 PM, Morthagg wrote: You really like pointing it out when some of my characters don't have faces, don't you :' )

It tickles my fancy ;3

Morthagg
Morthagg
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Morthagg makes things. Jul. 17th, 2012 @ 01:30 PM Reply

Ugh it's been so long since I uploaded something decent and it's been way longer since I've been somewhat active in the art forum and aarghh
It's not that I'm not drawing, it's just that what I'm drawing is almost either comics or assignments. Here's a part of one of those. I had a hard time adjusting to this kind of drawing method and I'm still learning and not completely happy with what I'm able to churn out, but slow and steady, eh.

Morthagg makes things.

Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Member since: Apr. 10, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Artist
Response to Morthagg makes things. Jul. 17th, 2012 @ 01:36 PM Reply

At 7/17/12 01:30 PM, Morthagg wrote: Ugh it's been so long since I uploaded something decent and it's been way longer since I've been somewhat active in the art forum and aarghh
It's not that I'm not drawing, it's just that what I'm drawing is almost either comics or assignments. Here's a part of one of those. I had a hard time adjusting to this kind of drawing method and I'm still learning and not completely happy with what I'm able to churn out, but slow and steady, eh.

Still great! was this a study or something? i like the detail you put into it, i really like that feather for some reason. great work mort!


Art is vast as Love is deep, Trying to Explain the two is like trying to discover everything there is about the ocean.
My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Morthagg
Morthagg
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Morthagg makes things. Jul. 17th, 2012 @ 01:38 PM Reply

Oh yeah, today is also a comicday, herpaderp, you know the drill.

Hey look I made a caricature

Morthagg makes things.

Morthagg
Morthagg
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Morthagg makes things. Jul. 17th, 2012 @ 01:43 PM Reply

At 7/17/12 01:36 PM, Ramatsu wrote:
Still great! was this a study or something? i like the detail you put into it, i really like that feather for some reason. great work mort!

Thanks! And not really a study, I used a combination of references for the helmet, but apart from that it's just a drawing. A dude needs illustrations for his boardgame and I help him out. They're a lot of work, I'm not used to this type of drawing. But one learns! A little.

Hyptosis
Hyptosis
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Artist
Response to Morthagg makes things. Jul. 18th, 2012 @ 08:17 PM Reply

At 7/17/12 01:43 PM, Morthagg wrote:
At 7/17/12 01:36 PM, Ramatsu wrote:
Still great! was this a study or something? i like the detail you put into it, i really like that feather for some reason. great work mort!
Thanks! And not really a study, I used a combination of references for the helmet, but apart from that it's just a drawing. A dude needs illustrations for his boardgame and I help him out. They're a lot of work, I'm not used to this type of drawing. But one learns! A little.

Damn girl you push a pencil well. Totally jealous. The caricature is slick. Reminds me that I should do more myself, they're great exercise. Keep it up!

Morthagg
Morthagg
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Morthagg makes things. Jul. 30th, 2012 @ 03:24 PM Reply

At 7/18/12 08:17 PM, Hyptosis wrote:
Damn girl you push a pencil well. Totally jealous. The caricature is slick. Reminds me that I should do more myself, they're great exercise. Keep it up!

You geelouse? Getoutahere. But thanks though. Caricatures really are great exercise.

I was at a little one-day metal festival saturday and this metalcore dude was really going for it and then he stepped on his wire and unplugged his mic for a moment but that didn't stop him going GARBLARGH

Morthagg makes things.

Morthagg
Morthagg
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Morthagg makes things. Jul. 30th, 2012 @ 03:27 PM Reply

This one sucks but whatever I'm supposed to be working on my comic but I'm in major procastination mood (it's already half pas 9 here) so everything goes.
I guess the thing speaks for itself

Morthagg makes things.

Morthagg
Morthagg
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Morthagg makes things. Aug. 15th, 2012 @ 05:08 AM Reply

SO MUCH TO DO OF EVERYTHING
Anyway, I made a comic featuring a pigeon. Here it is!
I'd upload it to the art portal, but it's all in pencil and I'm afraid it's too sketchy to really belong there.

Morthagg makes things.

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to Morthagg makes things. Aug. 15th, 2012 @ 09:31 AM Reply

At 8/15/12 05:08 AM, Morthagg wrote: SO MUCH TO DO OF EVERYTHING

Oh Morthagg, thought we lost you :c

Anyway, I made a comic featuring a pigeon. Here it is!

Ha, stupid birds.

Morthagg
Morthagg
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Morthagg makes things. Aug. 28th, 2012 @ 12:47 PM Reply

So I have this little webcomic update today, you know. Eh.
i'd put it in the art portal but it's kind of shameless. Maybe, though, I don't know yet.

Morthagg makes things.

Kinsei
Kinsei
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Artist
Response to Morthagg makes things. Aug. 28th, 2012 @ 01:14 PM Reply

At 8/28/12 12:47 PM, Morthagg wrote: So I have this little webcomic update today, you know. Eh.
i'd put it in the art portal but it's kind of shameless. Maybe, though, I don't know yet.

Haha, I liked this one. The water color toning worked well.


Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature
Tomsan
Tomsan
  • Member since: Nov. 7, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to Morthagg makes things. Aug. 28th, 2012 @ 01:25 PM Reply

At 8/28/12 12:47 PM, Morthagg wrote: So I have this little webcomic update today, you know. Eh.
i'd put it in the art portal but it's kind of shameless. Maybe, though, I don't know yet.

Queefing is disgusting... really... :-)

So youre dutch? I like that as dutchman


God invented evolution 'cause he couldn't do it all by himself! Awesome Tees!

BBS Signature
Morthagg
Morthagg
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Morthagg makes things. Aug. 28th, 2012 @ 01:52 PM Reply

At 8/28/12 01:25 PM, Tomsan wrote:
Queefing is disgusting... really... :-)

So youre dutch? I like that as dutchman

Queefs disgusting? They're less fun than burps, but no more digusting in my opinion.
And yeah, I speak dutch. I'm Belgian really, but I guess that's just Holland's and France's little combo-appendix.

Morthagg
Morthagg
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Morthagg makes things. Aug. 28th, 2012 @ 01:56 PM Reply

At 8/28/12 01:14 PM, Kinsei01 wrote:
Haha, I liked this one. The water color toning worked well.

Thanks! I think I'm going to use the watercolour technique for a while more.

Morthagg
Morthagg
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Morthagg makes things. Aug. 29th, 2012 @ 07:24 AM Reply

Haa, I have a new portal submission! Loook loooook it has ZOMBIES
It's a commission piece and I have worked on and off on it for.. I guess 2 months now. Jezus Cheesecakes. I'm happy it's finished.

Morthagg makes things.

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to Morthagg makes things. Aug. 29th, 2012 @ 08:39 AM Reply

At 8/29/12 07:24 AM, Morthagg wrote: Haa, I have a new portal submission! Loook loooook it has ZOMBIES
It's a commission piece and I have worked on and off on it for.. I guess 2 months now. Jezus Cheesecakes. I'm happy it's finished.

The best kinds of zombies, are dead zombies.
Although, zombies are already dead to begin with, so would that make them redead? Dead squared? Dead x2?

Armaina
Armaina
  • Member since: Jan. 8, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Morthagg makes things. Aug. 29th, 2012 @ 01:02 PM Reply

At 8/29/12 07:24 AM, Morthagg wrote: Haa, I have a new portal submission! Loook loooook it has ZOMBIES
It's a commission piece and I have worked on and off on it for.. I guess 2 months now. Jezus Cheesecakes. I'm happy it's finished.

Sweet deal! Action shots are so hard to get right, no matter which way you slice it. But I think it was effort well spent! Also, the motion looks great, and the impacts look accurate for the weapons used.

Morthagg
Morthagg
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Morthagg makes things. Oct. 6th, 2012 @ 06:25 AM Reply

I make okay drawings when I'm in a bad mood

Also, long time no see, Newgrounds.

Morthagg makes things.

Flowers10
Flowers10
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Morthagg makes things. Oct. 6th, 2012 @ 06:44 AM Reply

At 10/6/12 06:25 AM, Morthagg wrote: I make okay drawings when I'm in a bad mood

Also, long time no see, Newgrounds.

You should be in a bad mood all the time, i love this!!


Click on the sig!
Or my thread

BBS Signature
Morthagg
Morthagg
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Morthagg makes things. Oct. 9th, 2012 @ 06:36 AM Reply

Look I made a comic again and all that
It's also in the art portal.

Drawing rain like that was.. a bit of work. But I do like the outcome.

Morthagg makes things.

Lundsfryd
Lundsfryd
  • Member since: Mar. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Artist
Response to Morthagg makes things. Oct. 9th, 2012 @ 06:46 AM Reply

I think it is quite powerfull. Well done. Working with subjects like these is like walking on a razors edge, between being too sentimental and too distanced and I think you show (once again) that you have that ability.


World Famous Kasper Lundsfryd Illustrations
nilfisk

BBS Signature
Aigis
Aigis
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Artist
Response to Morthagg makes things. Oct. 9th, 2012 @ 07:12 AM Reply

At 10/9/12 06:36 AM, Morthagg wrote: Look I made a comic again and all that
It's also in the art portal.

Drawing rain like that was.. a bit of work. But I do like the outcome.

Beautiful.

I really like the line work in this one.


Check out my webcomic: The Amazing and Remarkably True Adventures of Kim and Amy
Aigis - Putting the 'ai' back in 'Aigis'.

BBS Signature
Morthagg
Morthagg
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Morthagg makes things. Oct. 9th, 2012 @ 07:40 AM Reply

At 10/9/12 06:46 AM, Lundsfryd wrote: I think it is quite powerfull. Well done. Working with subjects like these is like walking on a razors edge, between being too sentimental and too distanced and I think you show (once again) that you have that ability.

Hey, I feel kind of humbled by that comment. Thank you.

At 10/9/12 07:12 AM, Aigis wrote:
Beautiful.

I really like the line work in this one.

Thanks, aigis. I finally found a great pen to give my linework more (much needed) depth. So, for anyone still searching for a good inking pen: Copic Multiliner SP Brush Pen it is.

Kinsei
Kinsei
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Artist
Response to Morthagg makes things. Oct. 9th, 2012 @ 10:26 AM Reply

At 10/9/12 06:36 AM, Morthagg wrote: Drawing rain like that was.. a bit of work. But I do like the outcome.

Wow, very strong. Amazing piece. It reminds me why I like the rain


Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature
Morthagg
Morthagg
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Morthagg makes things. Oct. 9th, 2012 @ 03:58 PM Reply

At 10/9/12 10:26 AM, Kinsei01 wrote:
Wow, very strong. Amazing piece. It reminds me why I like the rain

Rain is great. I like autumn.

Anyway, here's something that might be considered NSFW, although you can't really see any penis or anything. So. You know.
Fun to draw though

Morthagg makes things.

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to Morthagg makes things. Oct. 9th, 2012 @ 05:07 PM Reply

At 10/9/12 03:58 PM, Morthagg wrote: Fun to draw though

Fun to draw a man touching himself?
You naughty girl.