00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Blacktree4 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Metal Hell

3,085,740 Views | 77,370 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Metal Hell 2009-08-19 23:35:45

New Vader album is gewwwwwdddd.

This signature makes use of various clichés and/or 'emotional' lyrics/quotes, hopefully it makes me appear deep.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-08-20 09:07:44

Response to Metal Hell 2009-08-20 10:39:49

Response to Metal Hell 2009-08-20 15:57:40

At 8/20/09 10:39 AM, DeIirium wrote: Behemoth fans = worst retards on earth.

I disagree. But just barely

Response to Metal Hell 2009-08-20 17:04:18

At 8/20/09 09:07 AM, Frenzy wrote: http://www.sputnikmusic.com/news.php?new sid=10349

Behemoth hit Billboard

Oh wow, I'm surprised. I saw that CD at F.Y.E. a week ago and it was advertised in the front of the store though.

You could pretty much put any fans of metal in there and they'd say their favorite band is brutal and stuff, that's pretty bad though. Lol at the guy in the corpse paint. This video makes me sad to like this band though. I don't even act one bit like that. The worst fans in the world are fans of Green Day btw.

Response to Metal Hell 2009-08-20 17:05:20

EVIL KNOWS NO BOUNDARIES.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-08-20 18:49:52

I like behemoth, but not that much....

and slayer fans are worse then that.

Death is only the Beginning. Death is all that is real. Heliosohophism.

Response to Metal Hell 2009-08-20 18:52:56

Machine Head fans are the worst.

Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms (Brothers in Arms)

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-08-20 18:59:56

At 8/20/09 06:52 PM, Nev wrote: Machine Head fans are the worst.

Slipknot fans are the worst.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-08-20 19:06:28

At 8/20/09 06:59 PM, AniMetal wrote: Slipknot fans are the worst.

Nah, man. Slipknot fans don't have the awful chant that is 'MACHINE FUCKING HEAD! MACHINE FUCKING HEAD!'

Machine Head fans > Pantera fans > other fans, I dunno, I don't have any other hatreds :P.

Katherine Jenkins - Ave Maria (Premier)

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-08-20 19:20:59

At 8/20/09 05:05 PM, AniMetal wrote:
EVIL KNOWS NO BOUNDARIES.

BEHEMOTH KNOWS NO BOUNDARIES!

Response to Metal Hell 2009-08-20 20:14:30

At 8/20/09 07:06 PM, Nev wrote: Nah, man. Slipknot fans don't have the awful chant that is 'MACHINE FUCKING HEAD! MACHINE FUCKING HEAD!'

There are more annoying chants than that.

Machine Head fans > Pantera fans > other fans, I dunno, I don't have any other hatreds :P.

I don't know man slipknot fans, mastodon fans and Cannibal Corpse fans are the worst in my opinion.

Nightwish - moondance

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-08-20 20:21:45

At 8/20/09 08:14 PM, AniMetal wrote: There are more annoying chants than that.

Care to give any examples?

I don't know man slipknot fans, mastodon fans and Cannibal Corpse fans are the worst in my opinion.

I've never had any reason to dislike any of those, despite the Shitknot being awful bit obviously.

Cradle fans are cunts. Some stupid CoF fangirl stood on our severage Dani Filth head at BOA and then ran off with it in a huff (we did find it again in a bin though).

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-08-20 20:38:58

http://myimmortalrehost.webs.com/chapter s122.htm

In the Great Hall, I ate some Count Chocula cereal with blood instead of milk, and a glass of red blood. Suddenly someone bumped into me. All the blood spilled over my top.

"Bastard!" I shouted angrily. I regretted saying it when I looked up cause I was looking into the pale white face of a gothic boy with spiky black hair with red streaks in it. He was wearing so much eyeliner that I was going down his face and he was wearing black lipstick. He didn't have glasses anymore and now he was wearing red contact lenses just like Draco's and there was no scar on his forhead anymore. He had a manly stubble on his chin. He had a sexy English accent. He looked exactly like Joel Madden. He was so sexy that my body went all hot when I saw him kind of like an erection only I'm a girl so I didn't get one you sicko.

"I'm so sorry." he said in a shy voice.

"That's all right. What's your name?" I questioned.

"My name's Harry Potter, although most people call me Vampire these days." he grumbled.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-08-20 20:59:10

At 8/20/09 08:38 PM, Nev wrote: http://myimmortalrehost.webs.com/chapter s122.htm

this is all just a really, really good joke, right? right?

Response to Metal Hell 2009-08-20 22:24:00

At 8/20/09 08:36 PM, greensucksbluerules wrote: Megadeth fans are the worst.

Just about dude. They just rave about Dave Mustaine musically jizzing all over himself in his guitar solos and about how Megadeth is way better than Shitallica and they should be more appreciated and such.

Response to Metal Hell 2009-08-20 22:30:31

At 8/20/09 10:24 PM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote: how Megadeth is way better than Shitallica and they should be more appreciated and such.

GOD WHY WOULD YOU LISTEN TO METALLICA THEY'RE SO MAINSTREAM

DAVE RULEZ

Response to Metal Hell 2009-08-21 01:01:11

At 8/20/09 10:30 PM, D3NTATUS wrote: GOD WHY WOULD YOU LISTEN TO METALLICA THEY'RE SO MAINSTREAM

YOU MEAN SHITALLICA RIGHT? HUR HUR.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-08-21 09:00:41

At 8/20/09 08:36 PM, greensucksbluerules wrote: Megadeth fans are the worst.

They're YouTube comments, I'm to expect horrible comments on almost every video on the site anyway. However, as for the whole argument with them, why can't more people agree that both bands have made some good albums and leave it at that?

Response to Metal Hell 2009-08-21 13:12:33

At 8/20/09 08:38 PM, Nev wrote: http://myimmortalrehost.webs.com/chapter s122.htm

You know, I've got that bookmarked.

It's amazing how coherent the earlier chapters were in comparison to the later ones,

Not saying much, but whatever.
At 8/21/09 11:10 AM, greensucksbluerules wrote: I'd still take Risk and St. Anger over the Unspoken King though... Flo Mounier is a much bigger douchebag than Dave Mustaine and Lars Ulrich.

Hold yer horses there, sonny Jim.
Mounier is a douchebag, I'll give you that.

But at least if he boasts, he's got teh 1337 sk1llz to back up his claims. And I'd take his Fauxhawk over the balding grampa look Ulrich seems to be going for nowadays.

And after listening to The Unspoken King a couple of times through, I'd say And Then You'll Beg was much worse in every regard imaginable. Mike DiSalvo's 'vocals' are almost painful, the drum production is terrible (Hey, maybe Lars and Flo could form a club) and it was on ATYB that the truly excellent guitar work started to take a back seat to their (Flo's, probably) egotism. ("HEY, LOOK WHAT THE FUCK WE CAN DO. A 2 MINUTE DIDGERIDOO SOLO. BUY OUR FUCKING RECORDS." )

Of course, The Unspoken King was still really bad. Just, not as bad as some of their previous work.

My PSN: Obilisk745

"Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets."

Add me on Steam! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-08-21 13:42:19

Ryan, I'm really impressed about how you don't bother me anymore and you even made me chuckle.

Congratulations. Also, I just got Devin Townsend's Ki. I haven't listened to it because I just got back from the store. Also, I'm going to Portugal today, so have fun guys.

Here I am, bored with everything.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-08-21 13:52:25

At 8/21/09 01:42 PM, Idiosyncratic wrote: Ryan, I'm really impressed about how you don't bother me anymore and you even made me chuckle.

Congratulations.

Woo-hoo.

Also, my music has gone in a slightly different direction.

My PSN: Obilisk745

"Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets."

Add me on Steam! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-08-21 13:57:50

At 8/21/09 01:52 PM, Centurion-Ryan wrote:
Also, my music has gone in a slightly different direction.

If by different direction you mean making drum loops, then yes it is.

Here I am, bored with everything.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-08-21 16:41:38

appearently my schizophrenia got worse.

Death is only the Beginning. Death is all that is real. Heliosohophism.

Response to Metal Hell 2009-08-21 16:58:49

Spotify has just uploaded a fuck tonne of the Blind Guardian remasters.
Yeeeeey :D.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-08-21 18:43:42

At 8/21/09 03:34 PM, greensucksbluerules wrote:
At 8/21/09 01:12 PM, Centurion-Ryan wrote:
At 8/21/09 11:10 AM, greensucksbluerules wrote: I'd still take Risk and St. Anger over the Unspoken King though... Flo Mounier is a much bigger douchebag than Dave Mustaine and Lars Ulrich.
Hold yer horses there, sonny Jim.
Mounier is a douchebag, I'll give you that.

But at least if he boasts, he's got teh 1337 sk1llz to back up his claims.
True, but at least Mustaine and Ulrich were able to admit their albums sucked. Mounier couldn't.

Yes they did... BUT YEARS LATER !!!

The Unspoken King just came out... and they won't say it sucked, cause on the "deathcore scene" it is pretty much an "ok" album. The fact is that you see core as being shit... do you expect all "core" bands to say that their albums suck? I don't think so... cause if thats what they were looking for, than there is no point in admitting your last album sucked...
So Mounier probably did want to push Cryptopsy in another direction, and if he did pick deathcore... than he probably isn't dissapointed by The Unspoken King...

Response to Metal Hell 2009-08-21 20:42:02

Anyone here listen to Arch Enemy? I was listening to one of their songs today and I figured they were another awesome, underrated band.

What do you think?

Response to Metal Hell 2009-08-21 20:44:42

At 8/21/09 08:42 PM, mothballs wrote: Anyone here listen to Arch Enemy? I was listening to one of their songs today and I figured they were another awesome, underrated band.
What do you think?

They're overrated if anything.

But I like them.

Dream Theater - Glass Prison

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-08-21 21:24:07

Yeah, the idea of Arch Enemy being underrated is ridiculous.
I wouldn't say they're overrated as I don't know that many fans are don't hear too many people singing their praises. But they're popular and they are well liked.

And they're terrible.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-08-22 00:06:04

At 8/21/09 11:02 PM, greensucksbluerules wrote: Obviously, they're only popular because the vocalist is a girl.

There singer is a girl? I obviously haven't listened to them enough if I didn't know that!

Just like Oceano only being popular

Lol wut?

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature