00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MisterBig67425 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Metal Hell

3,058,000 Views | 77,360 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Metal Hell 2009-07-21 22:31:28

At 7/21/09 10:27 PM, D3NTATUS wrote: Yeah, after forever girl has a manface.

AH, you guys are lame.

Also this picture contains just so many awesome people in metal I can't take it.

Metal Hell

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-07-21 22:40:40

At 7/21/09 10:31 PM, AniMetal wrote: Also this picture contains just so many awesome people in metal I can't take it.

Fuck I thought that picture would've been larger. Oh well, if you can recognize some of the people in the picture you will realize just how awesome it is.

Also, read all my posts on this page.

Still looking for said band, help. :(

Metal Hell

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-07-21 22:51:15

Animetal, that chick is ridiculously hideous.

Here I am, bored with everything.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-07-21 22:52:32

At 7/21/09 10:51 PM, Idiosyncratic wrote: Animetal, that chick is ridiculously hideous.

Which one? Floor or the one I linked to the thread about? If it's the latter then I just want to know what band she's in, they were pretty good.

Either way, I beg to differ.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-07-21 23:08:33

The chick who's named after a part of my apartment that's what. Floor? What kind of godawful name is Floor? Not only did her parents want her to be made fun of for the rest of her life, they beat her with an ugly stick too.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-07-21 23:12:14

At 7/21/09 11:08 PM, Idiosyncratic wrote: The chick who's named after a part of my apartment that's what. Floor? What kind of godawful name is Floor? Not only did her parents want her to be made fun of for the rest of her life, they beat her with an ugly stick too.

Lol Floor is dutch, if you know anything about dutch you'd know it's pronounced completely differently from what you're thinking of and means flower.

And again, I beg to differ. :P

Metal Hell

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-07-21 23:13:21

At 7/21/09 09:56 PM, AniMetal wrote: Another Uber Hot Metal chick.

What band is that?

Response to Metal Hell 2009-07-21 23:23:15

At 7/21/09 11:13 PM, D3NTATUS wrote: What band is that?

A nonexistent one unless you agree with me that Floor and After Forever are awesome. :P

Now if you excuse me, walking the dogs.

Metal Hell

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-07-21 23:32:42

At 7/21/09 11:23 PM, AniMetal wrote: A nonexistent one unless you agree with me that Floor and After Forever are awesome. :P

Hey, I never said nothing against After Forever.

Response to Metal Hell 2009-07-21 23:55:09

At 7/21/09 11:32 PM, D3NTATUS wrote:
At 7/21/09 11:23 PM, AniMetal wrote: A nonexistent one unless you agree with me that Floor and After Forever are awesome. :P
Hey, I never said nothing against After Forever.

I know, i'm just playin'.

Metal Hell

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-07-22 00:45:25

At 7/21/09 10:36 AM, D3NTATUS wrote:
At 7/21/09 02:37 AM, PenisClown wrote: Power metal I don't listen to
uh, slough feg?

Yeah, they're kinda power-y. But I think of them as Traditional/Folk.

At 7/21/09 10:04 PM, batman64 wrote: Yeah Pops is high again.

Envying you my brother.

Ponos you need to check out Mammatus.
Good stoner shit.

Thanks bra.

And am I the only one who likes The Hidden Hand in here?

I've never listened to them, but I'm going to get an album of theirs today alright? I'm starting to really like Wino's shit.

Peace.
Keep it Heavy.
Disco Sucks!!! Long live Metal!!!

Hell yeah.

Fuck it up Pigface.
And I would totally do Jarboe.

........ Ok man.

That After Forever girl is TOO BIG. I mean, if I was big, bigger than her, than yeah, that's cool. I'm not that big. She's too big.

The Unsun girl however is hot as fuck.

Her name is Aya, and she's married to the ex-guitarist from Vader.

Metal Hell.

Pill pop a dope a well run general hash pump a gonna led.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-07-22 03:09:03

Floor, not attractive. and the music, not liking it.

At 7/21/09 10:04 PM, batman64 wrote: Ponos you need to check out Mammatus.

I second that. good stuff, it is.

And am I the only one who likes The Hidden Hand in here?

I checked them out a while ago when I was looking for more stuff with Wino and I wasn't digging what I heard. might give another listen.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-07-22 03:13:58

Floor has a face that you would wipe her name with.

HUR HUR HUR.

Response to Metal Hell 2009-07-22 08:47:35

At 7/22/09 03:13 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote: Floor has a face that you would wipe her name with.

HUR HUR HUR.

DERP

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-07-22 08:50:05

At 7/21/09 09:02 AM, AniMetal wrote:
At 7/21/09 08:27 AM, Bahamut wrote: *Does not know anything about brokenCYDE and hopefully never will*
Sorry man, you're fucked like the rest of us.

Like hell I'm going to watch that!

At 7/21/09 09:33 AM, TakeNoPrisoners wrote: I've always maintained that earlier Iced Earth was great and majority of the stuff after it was pretty trashy but after listening to Burnt Offerings on the way to work the other day I've decided they've always been pretty bad. There's so many throwaway riffs on that album it's ridiculous.

I always thought it was me, but I've noticed the amount of throwaway riffs in Burnt Offerings myself ever since I first listened to it. It's still a decent album nonetheless for Dante's Inferno and the title track. However, I still prefer Something Wicked This Way Comes.

At 7/21/09 03:33 PM, AniMetal wrote:
At 7/21/09 03:14 PM, Brass wrote: I'm into pretty much any kind of metal besides power metal.
AJDHUSDGHFSKJIFKSKJJD

Goddammit AniMetal, just let them not like certain metal genres.

At 7/21/09 06:34 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 7/21/09 09:02 AM, AniMetal wrote: Symphony X
I think Fallen is far from their best. And I don't think a Naruto amv is a good way to encourage him to listen to them more.

Speaking of Symphony X, since I have The Divine Wings of Tragedy, The New Mythology Suite and The Odyssey, which album of theirs do you think I should pick up next? I'll most likely be after more of their stuff sometime soon, so recommendations soon would be great. :)

At 7/21/09 08:02 PM, Rokuro wrote: Love you guys. Stay metal.

Aw shit, sucks to see you leaving forever, but I respect your decisions nonetheless. Take care.

Response to Metal Hell 2009-07-22 09:12:16

At 7/22/09 03:13 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote: Floor has a face that you would wipe her name with.

HUR HUR HUR.

DERPA DERPA DERRRR

That chick makes me softer than old nuns. Really old nuns. Renee Zellweger. Softer than Renee Zellweger.

So I can't believe it took me so long to get Epicus Doomicus Metallicus, and it's very very nice. Not what I was expecting, I was thinking more of a Saint Vitus thing but nooooo. Very epic doom metal.

And keeping to my promise, I am listening to the Hidden Hand's first album right now. And it kicks arse. My only other Wino album was Saint Vitus' "Born Too Late" and this album just embarrasses me so much, because this album shits on Saint Vitus. The Hidden Hand kick arse.

Metal Hell.

Pill pop a dope a well run general hash pump a gonna led.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-07-22 13:47:11

At 7/22/09 08:50 AM, Bahamut wrote: which album of theirs do you think I should pick up next?

V: the New Mythology Suite

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-07-22 14:54:47

When did this become the Boner Hell?

Also Idio wins for Trey Parker reference.
Ponos too but not so much.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-07-22 15:32:55

Speaking of Aya's Marrage, how come Simone Simons is engaged to the keyboardist of Kamelot? She could do about ten times better than that. Ha (When is Kamelot touring again anyway?)

LOL I'D RATHER LOOK AT MY FLOOR THAN AT FLOOR HUR HUR HUR

Yeah, I can make stupid puns too guys.

At 7/22/09 01:47 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: V: the New Mythology Suite

He already has that one.

I'd recommend Twilight In Olympus be your last album.

Paradise Lost and Symphony X are pretty mih, and The Damnation Game just sucks ass with the exception of the song itself, Edge of forever and In a winter's Dream.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-07-22 15:37:39

At 7/22/09 02:54 PM, Nev wrote: When did this become the Boner Hell?

We don't have vaginas do we?

Also Idio wins for Trey Parker reference.
Ponos too but not so much.

I love BASEketball.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-07-22 17:39:43

At 7/22/09 03:32 PM, AniMetal wrote: how come Simone Simons is engaged to the keyboardist of Kamelot?

You know when you want to be really mean and witty at the same time, but you can't think of anything to say?

Yeah, this is one of those times.

Fucking Olvier Palotai. I bet he's got a tiny wang.

My PSN: Obilisk745

"Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets."

Add me on Steam! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-07-22 17:55:45

At 7/22/09 03:32 PM, AniMetal wrote: He already has that one.

I don't know why I thought he said he had Twilight Olympus instead of V. But yeah, Twilight in Olympus is purty good, especially Church of the Machine. It's probably best to avoid Paradise Lost.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-07-22 18:01:52

At 7/22/09 05:55 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: It's probably best to avoid Paradise Lost.

What do you not like about it?

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-07-22 18:05:45

Through The Looking Glass>>>>>Church Of The Machine. But they're both good.

At 7/22/09 06:01 PM, Centurion-Ryan wrote:
At 7/22/09 05:55 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: It's probably best to avoid Paradise Lost.

It sounds amazing the first ten times you listen to it.

Then you realize the whole album sucks ass, except for the drums which are really good in this album.

Also something about Simone Simons tells me she hasn't had sex with more than two or three people in her life and she doesn't know better about how small Olvier's cock really is.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-07-22 18:20:06

At 7/22/09 06:05 PM, AniMetal wrote:
It sounds amazing the first ten times you listen to it.

Then you realize the whole album sucks ass, except for the drums which are really good in this album.

I agree with you on the drumming. It's more intense than on previous albums, in my opinion.

Sure, the album wasn't a Progressive masterpiece like their other stuff, but I think the straightforward approach gave it a new kind of energy and power not found on their other albums.

Also something about Simone Simons tells me she hasn't had sex with more than two or three people in her life and she doesn't know better about how small Olvier's cock really is.

The poor soul.

I'd love to see the rest of Epica and Kamelot team up in true sitcom style to try and end their relationship.

And maybe film it.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-07-22 18:33:19

At 7/22/09 06:20 PM, Centurion-Ryan wrote: I agree with you on the drumming. It's more intense than on previous albums, in my opinion.
Sure, the album wasn't a Progressive masterpiece like their other stuff, but I think the straightforward approach gave it a new kind of energy and power not found on their other albums.

That's what I said way back when I thought the album was great.

It's just sort of boring and bland compared to there other albums. Also unlike The Odyssey where they successfully intervened thrash metal elements, the thrash metal elements on this album are horrible.

Also the lyrics suck ass except in maybe Paradise Lost itself.

I'd love to see the rest of Epica and Kamelot team up in true sitcom style to try and end their relationship.
And maybe film it.

That'd be cool. I can just imagine during there wedding all the memes of Kamelot and Epica run in front of Simone and all just pulled down there pants wipping out there cocks and simone just being like "They can get that big? And those are FLACCID! I've been missing out!"

But yeah, something in my head always told me the female singers in bands would stay in the band for like ten years with at least one other memeber and the two of them would ultimately marry.

Like I remember back in 2004 saying to myself when I say Nightwish live that Tarja was totally going to one day hook up with Tuomas. Lol

I don't know, I just find it weird when female singers hook up with band members of other bands and not any of the members of her own band.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-07-22 18:46:12

not that bad, just kinda boring and forgettable overall, though Romeo had some nice riffs in there. Divine Wings and the Odyssey were pure kickassery, and this stuff doesn't really compare.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-07-22 18:54:57

Queensryche concert on the 30th for 20 bucks. YAY OR NAY IN YOUR OPINION AND WHY?

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-07-22 18:58:28

At 7/22/09 06:54 PM, AniMetal wrote: Queensryche concert on the 30th for 20 bucks. YAY OR NAY IN YOUR OPINION AND WHY?

Nay, because Queensryche are laaaaamesauce.

Response to Metal Hell 2009-07-22 19:17:21

Speaking of concerts, I just got my Judas Priest ticket today.

fuck yeah.