00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dingleberry96 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

368,976 Views | 4,137 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-06 21:11:11

At 11/6/11 06:37 PM, McZero wrote:

Since you're going to copy-pasta "your" opinion, I thought I'd do some of the same. I'm going to give MY opinion, and below in bold and in quotes will be who I agree with.

>auto-aim for melee&ranged.
no birthsigns.

If every skill is available, having these is useless.

waiting regenerates full health.

As opposed to "waiting" in Oblivion and choosing a set number of hours, right?

attributes replaced with WoW skill trees.

Oh no, skill trees in an RPG, it's ruined forever.

blood-on-screen when hit.

What, is this too "CoD-like" for you?

"It is not 'auto aim.' The birthsigns have been replaced with standing stones. Waiting has regenerated health since at least Morrowind. Attributes have been replaced with ELDER SCROLLS perk trees. Blood on the screen can't make a game fail."

>only 4 armor slots.

So what? Oh wait, the game isn't Morrowind, therefore this is automatically a terrible game.

no spellcrafting.

You can combine spells now, which renders spellcrafting obsolete to make room for weapon and armor crafting.

no levitating.

And?

no mounted combat. only horses as mounts.
generated fetch quests.

Because the entire game is all about quests. It's an RPG, there are fetch-quests present, do them or don't do them.

"One less armour slot. Do people even comprehend how difficult it is to make segmented armour peices mesh with ALL the other Armour pieces in the game? The entire spell system has been revamped, and spellmaking was inherently broken. Levitating is capable of breaking inumerable quest, and has to be taken into account throughout designing the whole game. Mounted combat would change the dynamics of the entire combat system. Generated quests accompany hand made ones."

classes removed.

"The class system traditional in role-playing games, which had been present in Oblivion, is removed to allow the player's play-style to develop naturally." Hear that guys? A naturally developing play-style, how terrible! WE WANT RIGIDITY.

>no crossbows.

There's a bow, why need a crossbow?

>consoles are focus platform, so no open cities.

Bawww.

"Oblivion did not have crossbows, throwing weapons, flails, cloths under/over armour, and it did not fail. Quests still have some decisions, and making a non-linear quest system has never been done in any game. Dragons respawn is a good thing. Not fixing non major 'fun' bugs is not a bad thing."

no armor or weapon degradation.

"It has been revealed that in order to utilize this skill you must visit a Blacksmith's shop or Smithy. Inside will be a forge (for creating new weapons and armor from raw materials), a grindstone (to improve weapons) and a smithing bench (to improve armor)."

"The developers said that Weapons shouldn't break, they should be improved."

quick time events.

For executions, which makes sense.

"Consoles are the main source of income, just like in almost every other game... So Beth had to work around 6 year old hardware, just like most evey other game released. Gamebryo has has almost every function of it rewritten. Poor apple GUI is a petty opinion. Degredation has been replaced by an IMPROVEMENT system."

>fast travel. world is designed with fast travel in mind, so expect copy-pasta land. also all races jump/run/walk/swim same speed&distance.

It is? Also, all the races may be the same in that instance, but they have differing attributes.

psychic npc's.

How so?

>reduced factions. only 4 are joinable, the others just being story attachments.

And?

game also has mandatory "Steamworks Support"(which is anything but support).

We'll see.

"4 MAJOR FACTIONS. AND 2 POLITICAL FACTIONS THAT EACH HAVE AN EFFECT UPON THE WORLD, AND YOU CAN ONLY JOIN UP WITH ONE. Steamworks will not cause skyrim to fail."

>teleportation ladders. map shows entire 3D world from start of the game.

How are these issues?

certain spells guide you through dungeons. quest compass guides you through quests.

God-forbid we're able to use spells to our advantage. Nope, they should just be used for killing.
"There are vampires. Map does not show much detail. Spells are optional. Compass can be customized and turned off."

>heavy level-scaling remains,

No it doesn't.

dungeon&exterior areas lock on the level you first visit them with.

That's to fix the problem Oblivion had with all enemies leveling up as you did.

can't dual-wield shields.

So it's ruined.

only 3 types of magic.

What? Where did you read that?

"Level scaling is that of MW and F3. Who the hell wants to dual wield shields? THERE ARE OVER 80 SPELL EFFECTS IN THE GAME"

>less skills.

There's 18.

no medium armor,

It's not Morrowind, it's Skyrim.

no mysticism,

"Mysticism is no longer present as a skill, but its spells are distributed between the other schools of magic,"

So Mysticism's spells exist, just not the skill itself. And really, a lot of it's spells are better apt to be in other sets of magic.

no hand-to-hand,

Yes there is.

"Skills now have more depth. Mysticism was redundant. Hand to hand is still in the game, but not as a skill."

no athletics, and no acrobatics to name a few.

Again, how is this a bad thing?

world is only 16 square miles.

It's full of activity.

>finishing moves are tedious and you are forced to watch them each time, including the animations where you are knocked down.

You don't have to use a finishing move every time.

All these flaws already and we don't even know what Bethesda has lied about yet.

Lied where?

They took all the bad things in Oblivion and kept them in this game.

Actually it's quite an improvement over Oblivion.

Fighting dragons with anything but spears looks ridiculous.

What the fuck? Fighting a dragon with a sword, mace, battleaxe, or a bow looks ridiculous?

Bethesda's policy is less=better; "We're making it tons more accessible" - Todd Howard.
Why can't they fix things instead of removing them?

Fix what? The leveling has been fixed, which is really what only needed to be fixed aside from the character models and AI.

Then everything would just be Morrowind with updated graph- BUT WAIT, WE'RE NOT GOING TO PAY FOR AN EXPANSION PACK LIKE THAT.

Reminds me of Bioware. We were fooled by Oblivion, so I advise not to buy into the hype again.

Bawwwwwww.

Image One

All negative shit from obviously very biased fanboys and not one single positive comment on what Skyrim is actually doing right. Why am I not surprised?

Image Two

Purely aesthetic.

Image Three

Different interfaces for different gaming systems. But don't worry, I've got my rebuttal to that down below in picture form.

Image Four

Oh cool, a glitch, must mean the game's terrible.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, happy November 11th:

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-06 21:14:49

At 11/6/11 08:36 PM, McZero wrote:
At 11/6/11 08:34 PM, McZero wrote:
Here it is.
Actually, here it is.
I wish Newgrounds had an edit function, for the last 4-ish years I've never understood why NG didn't have an edit button.

I think it's weird how hard you're trying to bash Skyrim, going as far as finding and editing a bigass collage of possible flaws in the game like it's a government conspiracy.

If you don't want it, don't buy it, instead of trying to shit on everyone else's parade.

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-06 21:28:41

At 11/6/11 09:14 PM, DirtyMeatball wrote: I think it's weird how hard you're trying to bash Skyrim, going as far as finding and editing a bigass collage of possible flaws in the game like it's a government conspiracy.

If you don't want it, don't buy it, instead of trying to shit on everyone else's parade.

Yeah, just like leave if you don't like the game; why even come here just to bash it.

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-06 22:54:37

At 11/3/11 11:50 PM, POTaTOS wrote:
At 11/3/11 10:50 PM, Warforger wrote: Stuff.
Whatever.

First sentence sure, but the rest if all fact.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.

" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 00:16:36

I really don't understand the above photo, which showcases a Morrowind menu and a Skyrim menu.

In all seriousness, the Skyrim menu looks like fucking lame-o shit. I, also, believe in my honest opinion that you'd have to be a whiny n00b to complain about Morrowind's menus. They entail a lot of information that is readily available, right in front of you, all at once. Some people call this, "clutter," while I call it another 'C' word: Convenient. I can understand people whining about the Oblivion item menus, because they were text based and kids don't like to read, but, really? The Morrowind menus are genius.

I'm going to preorder it tomorrow. Yeah, you read that right. I'm preordering something that I expect to be extremely disappointing and will probably incite the wrath of my already preheated anger. Just so y'all know; I've gotten games on their release dates before, like Wind Waker, but I have never preordered a game. If you're too retarded to know how to react and you're about to ask me something that we both know you're thinking, because you're a moron: Feel shocked or something along those lines.

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 00:27:44

At 11/6/11 05:08 PM, hitman1993 wrote: One tiny slip-up and my mom's gonna make me wait until Christmas for it. I'm usually pretty good anyway, so I should be fine. I'll probably cry if I don't get it on the 11th.

What the...

I have a very hard time believing you're 18. And if you are, that's just pathetic dude. Don't be relying on your parents so much.

Anyway, as for Skyrim - I've gathered up enough money for it, so fuck yeah, next weekend.

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 00:39:58

I'm laughing my ass off at this thread.

And I'm getting Skyrim.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 00:42:37

At 11/7/11 12:27 AM, Rallard wrote: Anyway, as for Skyrim - I've gathered up enough money for it, so fuck yeah, next weekend.

You mean this weekend? Comes out on Friday.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 01:30:57

At 11/6/11 09:11 PM, MultiCanimefan wrote:
Since you're going to copy-pasta "your" opinion, I thought I'd do some of the same. I'm going to give MY opinion, and below in bold and in quotes will be who I agree with.

>auto-aim for melee&ranged.
no birthsigns.
If every skill is available, having these is useless.

waiting regenerates full health.
As opposed to "waiting" in Oblivion and choosing a set number of hours, right?

attributes replaced with WoW skill trees.
Oh no, skill trees in an RPG, it's ruined forever.

blood-on-screen when hit.
What, is this too "CoD-like" for you?

"It is not 'auto aim.' The birthsigns have been replaced with standing stones. Waiting has regenerated health since at least Morrowind. Attributes have been replaced with ELDER SCROLLS perk trees. Blood on the screen can't make a game fail."

>only 4 armor slots.
So what? Oh wait, the game isn't Morrowind, therefore this is automatically a terrible game.

no spellcrafting.
You can combine spells now, which renders spellcrafting obsolete to make room for weapon and armor crafting.

no levitating.
And?

no mounted combat. only horses as mounts.
generated fetch quests.
Because the entire game is all about quests. It's an RPG, there are fetch-quests present, do them or don't do them.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum, yo. I stopped reading here. All the other things were your own opinionated retardedness, but then I get to the statement that is directly above where my text started. This really, really makes you look stupid. Do you understand what you do in RPGs? Have you ever even played Final Fantasy or EarthBound? What do you do in these games?

You grind, read text and follow a quest(s).

YOU FUCKING DO SHIT! We usually refer to this form of, "doing shit," as adventuring or QUESTING. Oh, guess what? You don't just quest in RPGs, you quest in certain FPSs, adventure games and action games. Hell, we even quest in Animal Crossing, so what do you propose I do with this supposed RPG rather than questing (assuming that we're not mentioning grinding, which we are including cash grinding, better known as, "obtaining loot," or just, "looting," because I'm not and don't try to bullshit me, because we both know I'm just omitting it to make a certain point)? Look at the scenery and just talk to people? I'm not buying this game as a sim, I'm buying it as an adventure/RPG. Where the hell did you go wrong? Fucking everywhere, man. Oh and don't think I couldn't keep giving you pointers on what questing is and whatnot, I'm choosing to just leave this bit here as a reminder that you should think harder than a five year old when attempting to make smart ass remarks.

Also, (and this is to all of you) stop fucking bullshitting us with this, "Morrowind fanboy," garbage. It's ridiculous to assume that we all base our opinions off of a single game. I don't know about the others, but I refer to Morrowind specifically to cater to an audience that thinks deviating from the topic of The Elder Scrolls in a thread about said series is nonsensical, especially with McDumbshit up there bashing dislike for blood on the screen with a Call of Duty remark (you know what I mean). I'm just trying to accommodate for you jackoffs and you think I'm being centric? Shut the fuck up.

inb4, "U mad," and, "tl;dr". Plus the trolling that will probably ensue after this post.

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 02:15:06

At 11/7/11 01:30 AM, Rahmemhotep wrote:
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum, yo. I stopped reading here. All the other things were your own opinionated retardedness, but then I get to the statement that is directly above where my text started.

I'm surprised you made it that far, considering how retarded my opinions are, but I too have a morbid fascination with watching train wrecks so I can't be too shocked I guess.

This really, really makes you look stupid. Do you understand what you do in RPGs? Have you ever even played Final Fantasy or EarthBound? What do you do in these games?

Skyrim is different from FF and Earthbound. Those are traditional RPGs, the Elder Scrolls are adventure/RPGs.

Those are required for games like FF, in the Elder Scrolls it's not necessarily required as you can just explore the world's to your heart's content, grinding as much as you want unlike in FF and Earthbound where if you don't grind, you practically can't progress in a storyline you MUST progress in order to beat the game.

YOU FUCKING DO SHIT! We usually refer to this form of, "doing shit," as adventuring or QUESTING.
Look at the scenery and just talk to people?

No, exploring the world AND looking at the scenery and talking to people.

I'm not buying this game as a sim, I'm buying it as an adventure/RPG.

Good for you.

Where the hell did you go wrong?

According to you, probably everywhere.

Fucking everywhere, man.

Fucking called it.

Sorry I don't march in lock-step with what you think a game should be.

Oh and don't think I couldn't keep giving you pointers on what questing is and whatnot,

I should be so lucky.

I'm choosing to just leave this bit here as a reminder that you should think harder than a five year old when attempting to make smart ass remarks.

I was making smartass remarks to another poster who copy-pasted about those remarks. Try considering my tone towards who and what I was replying to before acting like a five year old.

Also, (and this is to all of you) stop fucking bullshitting us with this, "Morrowind fanboy," garbage. It's ridiculous to assume that we all base our opinions off of a single game.

It's not so ridiculous when you consider the fact that anyone who makes the kinds of arguments in this thread is almost always a fanboy. Posts like yours are the reason for this stereotype, by the way.

especially with McDumbshit up there bashing dislike for blood on the screen with a Call of Duty remark (you know what I mean).

What the fuck are you even talking about? I asked a legitimate question regarding the blood on the screen. I never bashed it, I questioned the poster as to why he dislikes it.

I'm just trying to accommodate for you jackoffs and you think I'm being centric? Shut the fuck up.

Thanks for trying to accommodate for people you think are retarded, what a model citizen.

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 02:37:58

Get over yourself. Seriously, just leave this thread and don't come back. Skyrim might have flaws.So what? You expected perfection? Go fuck yourself. What the fuck do you think you are? The absolute sovereign over all gaming? No one needs your cynical, whining, annoying, bawling and crying over this and that ass to shit on everyone with your bullshit cynical remarks. How hard is it to say: "Oh jeez, this game might no be my cup of tea, perhaps I should invest elsewhere"? No instead you have to "prove" how wrong everyone is and assert yourself as the abso-fucking-lute authority on all gaming. Like you control how we game or even give a shit about your opinion.

Who walks into a thread about a specific topic just to bash that topic? Do you think anything you say will have a profound effect? Or perhaps it's that you just think your so much better than everyone else that you need to flaunt your arrogant ass around in a thread you know your going to get hated on because of your "superior" opinion. All you do is shit on everyone and assume your so right about a game that hasn't even come out yet. Where do you fit such conceitedness? Why don't you take your attitude and air of superiorty and ride off on the dick you rode in on?

No one cares about your opinion. No one cares about what you say. No one wants to hear your shit. Because despite your arrogant beliefs, our opinions and likes and dislkes, in fact, do not revolve around you. You aren't even part of the equation.

Tl;Dr: Troll Harder, N199er.

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 02:58:52

At 11/6/11 06:37 PM, McZero wrote: post

I sure have not seen this copy pasta on /v/ 500 times already

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 06:36:03

All you wise people have made me change my mind. You have all taught me that Skyrim is not worth buying. I thank you for enlightening me to the truth.

By the way...

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 06:58:32

At 11/6/11 07:59 PM, McZero wrote: It's like you guys completely ignored this image.

Oh man, that's brilliant. Lol at fanboys commenting on the clutter of the image when they can't come up with retorts to the valid arguments presented.

Latest Blog Entry - thx

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 10:07:36

I think you all need to chill the fuck out.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 10:17:11

At 11/7/11 08:01 AM, Cootie wrote: Lots of bitching up in this thread. I don't see anything wrong with this game at all. You guys are all far too critical and resistant to change.

People who are critical of Bethesda are the most annoying type of people. It literally happens every time the company releases a new game, so there's nothing new here.

With Fallout it's "this game is nothing like the old Fallouts, bawwww." With Elder Scrolls it's always "omfg, they're dumbing it down."

I bet people even bitched about Morrowind being dumbed down in comparison to Daggerfall back in the day.

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 10:25:01

Enough of this fucking shitty argument from a brainless loser who copypasta'd from the shittiness of /v/. If you want to express why you are not excited for the game, FORM YOUR OWN FUCKING OPINIONS! Next person I see using that shitty copypasta which clearly doesn't form any opinions of your own will be banned for at least a week. I will have no sympathy for you fuckers.

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 11:29:58

Daaaaamn, two pages while I was asleep? And it was all arguing.

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 11:33:25

I've been trying to get as much of my coursework done now so that I can have most of the weekend set aside to play Skyrim, assuming I do actually get a copy on release day. I've still managed to refrain from watching videos, reading up on and paying attention to all the 'negatives' that people are pointing out. This is all in the hope that Skyrim will feel as awesome as Oblivion did the first time I played that.

Not long now folks!

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 11:51:01

Is anyone going for the midnight release?

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 12:02:57

At 11/7/11 11:51 AM, AnalPenguinFarming wrote: Is anyone going for the midnight release?

Since it's a Thursday night and I have to be up at 6:30 the following morning, no. Now that I've got it pre-ordered I couldn't have bothered anyway. Plus, the last (and first) midnight release I went to was for Black Ops. I was stood in a queue for what felt like an eternity and I wasn't even close to the back. I felt sorry for those guys right at the back. I don't think I'll be bothering with any more midnight releases.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 12:32:31

I am looking forward to this game.

That is all.

Sig made by simon <3

360 Gamertag - Warshark NG

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 12:43:43

Hnng

( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 13:09:50

At 11/7/11 12:43 PM, desert116 wrote: Hnng

Fanboys...

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 13:40:11

At 11/7/11 11:51 AM, AnalPenguinFarming wrote: Is anyone going for the midnight release?

Nope. EU30 on Amazon vs EU50 in retail.
I also don't think there'll be a midnight release in my town, we don't even have a gamestore.

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 13:45:20

At 11/7/11 01:40 PM, Wolfos wrote: I also don't think there'll be a midnight release in my town, we don't even have a gamestore.

Maybe they'll be having a midnight release at one of your many local windmills!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 14:49:52

At 11/7/11 02:15 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote:
At 11/7/11 01:30 AM, Rahmemhotep wrote:
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum, yo. I stopped reading here. All the other things were your own opinionated retardedness, but then I get to the statement that is directly above where my text started.
I'm surprised you made it that far, considering how retarded my opinions are, but I too have a morbid fascination with watching train wrecks so I can't be too shocked I guess.

You're a human being, why should I not read your retarded opinions? Do you think you're lesser than an animal? I'm not pulling shit here, I'm telling you of my own retarded opinion that your opinions are retarded. Get used to it.

This really, really makes you look stupid. Do you understand what you do in RPGs? Have you ever even played Final Fantasy or EarthBound? What do you do in these games?
Skyrim is different from FF and Earthbound. Those are traditional RPGs, the Elder Scrolls are adventure/RPGs.

This doesn't answer the question. It, also, has no impact on the point, whatsoever. Especially since, in the next paragraph, you say you can walk around and look at scenery and talk to people. You can do these same, exact things in EarthBound and Final Fantasy. Just because the graphics aren't as up-to-date, that doesn't mean you can't do as such.

Those are required for games like FF, in the Elder Scrolls it's not necessarily required as you can just explore the world's to your heart's content, grinding as much as you want unlike in FF and Earthbound where if you don't grind, you practically can't progress in a storyline you MUST progress in order to beat the game.

You... What the hell? You omitted text from my post so you could say this. (reference previous post)

YOU FUCKING DO SHIT! We usually refer to this form of, "doing shit," as adventuring or QUESTING.
Look at the scenery and just talk to people?
No, exploring the world AND looking at the scenery and talking to people.

You just repeated what I said.

I'm not buying this game as a sim, I'm buying it as an adventure/RPG.
Good for you.

Not very game savvy, are you?

Where the hell did you go wrong?
According to you, probably everywhere.

Fucking everywhere, man.
Fucking called it.

I don't believe this for a second, bro.

Sorry I don't march in lock-step with what you think a game should be.

I'm pretty sure you just missed the entire point and instead you tried to talk back, just because you can. Hormonal, much?

Oh and don't think I couldn't keep giving you pointers on what questing is and whatnot,
I should be so lucky.

You are.

I'm choosing to just leave this bit here as a reminder that you should think harder than a five year old when attempting to make smart ass remarks.
I was making smartass remarks to another poster who copy-pasted about those remarks. Try considering my tone towards who and what I was replying to before acting like a five year old.

An age joke? Who's frontin' who? I already said an age joke in my last post.

Your tone was, obviously, "smart ass". You've just admitted this. I don't understand why you think I haven't considered your tone when you've just confirmed that I was correct in percieving you as being a smart ass.

Also, (and this is to all of you) stop fucking bullshitting us with this, "Morrowind fanboy," garbage. It's ridiculous to assume that we all base our opinions off of a single game.
It's not so ridiculous when you consider the fact that anyone who makes the kinds of arguments in this thread is almost always a fanboy. Posts like yours are the reason for this stereotype, by the way.

"Fanboy"
Well that answers that, Mr. Perpetuation.

especially with McDumbshit up there bashing dislike for blood on the screen with a Call of Duty remark (you know what I mean).

What the fuck are you even talking about? I asked a legitimate question regarding the blood on the screen. I never bashed it, I questioned the poster as to why he dislikes it.

Ok, so I expected too much from you?

I'm just trying to accommodate for you jackoffs and you think I'm being centric? Shut the fuck up.
Thanks for trying to accommodate for people you think are retarded, what a model citizen.

They're still people with perfectly respectable, retarded opinions. I'm here to discuss this game and so is everyone else. If they can complain about the people who complain about the game, then I can complain about them complaining. It's not against the rules, just like how you aren't breaking any rules with your reply.

Well, then there's the guy beneath your reply... Not going to bother with a rule breaker.

In any case, I respect you all. I may have a hard stance on things and an opinion of my own, but that doesn't mean I'm, "trolling". I'm not going to say, "Let's all get along," or any stupid shit like that, because if we all got along, what would be the point of discussion? I just want the nonsense to stop and by, "nonsense," I mean the mindless name calling that has no thought put behind it. Call each other retarded, but let's be smart about it, please? We're all discussing the same shit.

Get this as well: You don't have to do a damn thing I say, you rambunctious, little bastards. ;)

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 15:20:02

Rahmemhotep, enough of this shit. If you come here for more flaming, you'll be on a ban. Plain and simple.

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 15:24:46

At 11/7/11 01:40 PM, Wolfos wrote:
Nope. EU30 on Amazon vs EU50 in retail.
I also don't think there'll be a midnight release in my town, we don't even have a gamestore.

Ah well... yea I'll be traveling about ten minutes up the road for the midnight release. I don't even know why I usually go to them. Mainly I'll go...and then fall asleep before even getting the chance to play the game anyway. That's what happened with Gears of War when I bought it.

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 16:05:46

At 11/7/11 12:27 AM, Rallard wrote:
At 11/6/11 05:08 PM, hitman1993 wrote: One tiny slip-up and my mom's gonna make me wait until Christmas for it. I'm usually pretty good anyway, so I should be fine. I'll probably cry if I don't get it on the 11th.
What the...

I have a very hard time believing you're 18. And if you are, that's just pathetic dude. Don't be relying on your parents so much.

Anyway, as for Skyrim - I've gathered up enough money for it, so fuck yeah, next weekend.

No, I really am 18. And fuck off, I have more important things to focus on then having a job right now.

Also, I am getting literally pissed off when I see people come in here just to be complete and utter assholes to us. It's not just because of what you're bashing either, I would get pissed seeing that in the CoD Clan even. I just can't stand you fucking trolls. If you don't like, ignore it and get the fuck out.

And to everyone who's actually a Skyrim fan here: If someone comes to flame and troll, ignore them. Pretend they don't exist. It is not helping this thread in any way and is just fueling the fire.