00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

368,414 Views | 4,137 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 21:41:40

If you guys keep this up, I'm banning every single one of you. I'll ban the whole BBS!

I'll do it! I'm crazy!

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 21:43:12

At 11/7/11 07:31 PM, Snuff wrote: Nordy goodness.

Also more like Nerdy goodness.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 22:17:17

At 11/7/11 08:18 PM, RampantMusik wrote:
At 11/7/11 08:14 PM, POTaTOS wrote: I believe it was said that spears were CONFIRMED a few pages ago? Am I remembering that right, or are the argumentative fanboys not paying attention to the thread for the sake of arguing?
I believe that is true. I think spears have been confirmed in the game.

Actually it's pole arms that are confirmed, I can see how you could get the two mixed up. Pole arms will just be a different skin for a two handed sword.

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 22:35:56

At 11/7/11 10:17 PM, McZero wrote:
At 11/7/11 08:18 PM, RampantMusik wrote:
At 11/7/11 08:14 PM, POTaTOS wrote: I believe it was said that spears were CONFIRMED a few pages ago? Am I remembering that right, or are the argumentative fanboys not paying attention to the thread for the sake of arguing?
I believe that is true. I think spears have been confirmed in the game.
Actually it's pole arms that are confirmed, I can see how you could get the two mixed up. Pole arms will just be a different skin for a two handed sword.

What? Spears are a type of pole arm, man.
Err, in any case, you're saying that a variety of pole arms are confirmed? Fucking choice!

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 23:01:55

At 11/7/11 10:35 PM, Rahmemhotep wrote:
What? Spears are a type of pole arm, man.
Err, in any case, you're saying that a variety of pole arms are confirmed? Fucking choice!

You know what I mean, halabards or how you spell them. Just like in Mount and Blade, they will just be two handed swords, only just the tip will do any damage while you swing them.
Also this is the difference between installing the game and not installing the game.
Installing the game causes the textures to be worse somehow, but not installing the game will make the 360's disc reader sound like a jet engine.
Hmm which do I choose... Uninstalled or Installed?

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 23:23:08

Skyrim will be epic. I'm willing to bet it has an awesome story, just like Oblivion and Morrowind. Thursday night/Friday morning will be dedicated to its awesomness. Anyone going to dive right into the main story? I might, and then probably do some exploring, then somewhere along the way to side quests, then more exploring, then the main story again.

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 23:26:40

I'm, actually, pretty sure I'll just follow the main quest until the other things I see to do get to me and I have to deviate from it.

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-07 23:49:31

this game is going to be the best thing ever and you all should stop trying to ruin it i am going to be a necromancer and start brawls for information fuck everything

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-08 00:07:36

Spent $400 upgrading my PC
Holy crap I can't wait

no roman, i don't want to go bowling

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-08 00:45:29

THE DARK BROTHERHOOD BECKONS FOR MY RETURN!!!!!!!!
(MW3 comes out) Yo dawg ima let you finish but Skyrim is going to be game of the year bra. You mad? :3 see you at game stop 11-11-11

no caps.

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-08 01:38:35

At 11/8/11 12:45 AM, smeagol1 wrote: THE DARK BROTHERHOOD BECKONS FOR MY RETURN!!!!!!!!
(MW3 comes out) Yo dawg ima let you finish but Skyrim is going to be game of the year bra. You mad? :3 see you at game stop 11-11-11

no caps.

I don't think anyone here would be mad if Skyrim got game of the year over cod mw3.

We're meat and that's it. So lets fuck it, fuck it, fuck it.

Minecraft: JuJitsuLipShitz

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-08 01:58:12

My cousin have this games soon ...

Is ther any chance that this games being good ?

I liked the first and all but like it takes so much times to actually level up and make a good main quest without getting lost , Its so hard to find at least a main quest WTF............

So?

-

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-08 02:07:58

At 11/8/11 01:58 AM, Sepultura123 wrote: My cousin have this games soon ...

Is ther any chance that this games being good ?

I liked the first and all but like it takes so much times to actually level up and make a good main quest without getting lost , Its so hard to find at least a main quest WTF............

So?

There are 60 pages answering the question you just asked. Pick one and read it.

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-08 02:11:29

At 11/7/11 06:23 PM, letiger wrote: I can't wait for Friday.

Gotta get down

You're too young for the game, young lady.

M for Mature.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-08 04:12:34

At 11/7/11 01:45 PM, Dean wrote:
At 11/7/11 01:40 PM, Wolfos wrote: I also don't think there'll be a midnight release in my town, we don't even have a gamestore.
Maybe they'll be having a midnight release at one of your many local windmills!

I bet they do.

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-08 04:30:51

Bloody oath, I hit the sack, go to work, come home and I see three more pages of tl;dr. It looks like there'll be more opinions on the game in this topic before release, than opinions based on actual experience of the game.

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-08 05:47:37

At 11/8/11 04:30 AM, The-iMortal wrote: Bloody oath, I hit the sack, go to work, come home and I see three more pages of tl;dr. It looks like there'll be more opinions on the game in this topic before release, than opinions based on actual experience of the game.

The tl;Dr are just McZero and desert### stuck in an endless loop

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-08 06:04:23

I just want to make sure everyone has seen this

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-08 06:09:31

At 11/8/11 05:47 AM, iMini wrote:
At 11/8/11 04:30 AM, The-iMortal wrote: Bloody oath, I hit the sack, go to work, come home and I see three more pages of tl;dr.

I don't think that half a page is three pages.

( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-08 08:11:49

At 11/8/11 06:09 AM, desert116 wrote:
At 11/8/11 05:47 AM, iMini wrote:
At 11/8/11 04:30 AM, The-iMortal wrote: Bloody oath, I hit the sack, go to work, come home and I see three more pages of tl;dr.
I don't think that half a page is three pages.

Don't worry, nobody was reading that shit anyway.

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-08 08:46:39

At 11/8/11 08:11 AM, Dromedary wrote: Don't worry, nobody was reading that shit anyway.

I was.

( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-08 09:03:43

At 11/8/11 08:57 AM, tyler2513 wrote: Oh God, when does it come out 3 more days, correct?

2 days 8 hours here. I might actually go to a midnight release, because I just found out that a couple of game stores have started doing them. It wouldn't get me playing any sooner because of school, but at least I'd have it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-08 11:05:21

At 11/8/11 04:30 AM, The-iMortal wrote: Bloody oath, I hit the sack, go to work, come home and I see three more pages of tl;dr. It looks like there'll be more opinions on the game in this topic before release, than opinions based on actual experience of the game.

Actually if you see yhe image I posted you can tell I am speaking from experience. I can also tell you the werewolf transformation is lackluster and done in a quite ametuer way. The animations are horrendous and the attacks are boring. It's like they just added the feature in just to be there and they didn't even bother making it any good.

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-08 11:25:59

At 11/8/11 01:58 AM, Sepultura123 wrote: I liked the first and all but like it takes so much times to actually level up and make a good main quest without getting lost , Its so hard to find at least a main quest WTF............

Where can I find the original elder scrolls? I've never seen a copy.

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-08 11:27:29

At 11/8/11 11:25 AM, POTaTOS wrote:
At 11/8/11 01:58 AM, Sepultura123 wrote: I liked the first and all but like it takes so much times to actually level up and make a good main quest without getting lost , Its so hard to find at least a main quest WTF............
Where can I find the original elder scrolls? I've never seen a copy.

http://www.elderscrolls.com/arena/

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-08 11:28:27

At 11/8/11 11:25 AM, POTaTOS wrote: Where can I find the original elder scrolls? I've never seen a copy.

You don't need a copy, as such. Bethesda let you have it for free:

http://www.elderscrolls.com/arena
http://www.elderscrolls.com/daggerfall

There's a link to TES I and TES II

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-08 11:43:38

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-08 11:50:29

Does anyone have an order placed on the official strategy guide or plan on getting it? That thing looks fucking huge. Normally I don't bother with strategy guides at all, but I think I might try to get a copy of that at some point just for the sake of having it. It's over 650 pages apparently which I guess just shows how much content is packed into Skyrim.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-08 14:16:18

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature

Response to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 2011-11-08 14:40:23

I already have it! :D In belgium and some other european countries stores ell it earlier. Too bad Steam doesn't le tme play until the 11th though. :c

Pic for proof:

Boop the snoot

BBS Signature